Sydney : April 17 2010 Protest Report

mate

Patron Meritorious
Dumb and Dumber

Saturday April 17, was one of the best of the Sydney anonymous protests and there were no speeches. As I understand it, there was a rumour floating around OSA ANZO, that Vicki Dunstan’s daughter, who was out, was going to be present. Vicki Dunstan is the President of the CofS in Australia and the Head of OSA ANZO.

Well! Did they prepare for it? They most certainly did.

The AO is in Greek Street, which is a narrow street with parking on the side away from the AO and a single line of one- way traffic, on the AO side. When the demonstration arrived at the AO, anonymous were astonished to find there was a huge bus parked opposite the AO entrance together with two rental furniture removal trucks. This of course, blocked off the area where the demonstration usually takes place. Cyrus Brooks, the Deputy President and OSA, of course, was at the AO’s entrance with a satisfied look on his face. When anonymous saw this, they simply took up a position on the AO’s side of the street surrounding its entrance, but not blocking it. The smile on Cyrus’s face left, as he insisted that anonymous leave the AO’s side of the street. But anonymous refused. Cyrus called the police, who arrived and when they saw the bus and trucks, agreed that anonymous could remain on the AO’s side around the entrance. Dumb!

It was also found on arrival, that the AO has covered all glass panels of the entrance including the four glass panels on the revolving door entry itself, with curtains. And in front were a couple of outdoor concert loudspeakers powered by a powerful amplifier. On anonymous’ arrival, the AO started playing loud music. When the police arrived, the guy handling the level of sound emerged and observed that there was absolutely no reaction to his music, he went back in and turned the music up to a maximum. The police were furious and demanded it be turned down. The neighbours of the AO, a dance school, all came came out to see what was happening that interrupted their class and stayed. (Damn good area control, what!) When he came out again, Kookaburra was filming those around the entrance and he because furious about being film and was about to attack Kookaburra, when Virginia of OSA, rushed out and dragged him inside. When he reappeared, he seemed to be somewhat sheepish. It should be noted that all of OSA staff including Sydney’s and security guards, were present, except the President.

He then put on a number, which had a beat to it, and again quite loud, and some of anonymous started dancing in front of the AO. When he came out and saw this, he put on some Russian folk music; unfortunately among the anonymous was a Russian folk music aficionado. He was wrapped, and mimed and danced to it, and others joined in. Our “sound man” was horrified, and at the end of that record, he put on a Taiwanese recording. This got others dancing and no matter what he did, the dancing continued, often to much applause. Dumber!

While all of this was going on, ex-scientologists and anons were briefing the police on all of human rights abuses in the CofS and how they were able to get away with it. The police were very interested and asked many questions. (Damn good area control, what!)

Mid way through the demonstration, a group of ten or so children/teens (scientology kids? Sea Org cadets?), dressed as clowns with a sign, which said “Anonymous Reform Party”. They all looked a bit embarrassed instead of enjoying it, as they made a single pass down the street. I thought we were the demonstrators?

But the most astonishing feature of the whole demonstration with the extremely loud sound from the AO, is that the AO was that afternoon hosting a Freewind Briefing. What the briefing team thought about the whole Dumb and Dumber show, can only be left to the imagination.

And of course, there was no daughter!

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Dumb and Dumber

Saturday April 17, was one of the best of the Sydney anonymous protests and there were no speeches. As I understand it, there was a rumour floating around OSA ANZO, that Vicki Dunstan’s daughter, who was out, was going to be present. Vicki Dunstan is the President of the CofS in Australia and the Head of OSA ANZO.

Well! Did they prepare for it? They most certainly did.

The AO is in Greek Street, which is a narrow street with parking on the side away from the AO and a single line of one- way traffic, on the AO side. When the demonstration arrived at the AO, anonymous were astonished to find there was a huge bus parked opposite the AO entrance together with two rental furniture removal trucks. This of course, blocked off the area where the demonstration usually takes place. Cyrus Brooks, the Deputy President and OSA, of course, was at the AO’s entrance with a satisfied look on his face. When anonymous saw this, they simply took up a position on the AO’s side of the street surrounding its entrance, but not blocking it. The smile on Cyrus’s face left, as he insisted that anonymous leave the AO’s side of the street. But anonymous refused. Cyrus called the police, who arrived and when they saw the bus and trucks, agreed that anonymous could remain on the AO’s side around the entrance. Dumb!

It was also found on arrival, that the AO has covered all glass panels of the entrance including the four glass panels on the revolving door entry itself, with curtains. And in front were a couple of outdoor concert loudspeakers powered by a powerful amplifier. On anonymous’ arrival, the AO started playing loud music. When the police arrived, the guy handling the level of sound emerged and observed that there was absolutely no reaction to his music, he went back in and turned the music up to a maximum. The police were furious and demanded it be turned down. The neighbours of the AO, a dance school, all came came out to see what was happening that interrupted their class and stayed. (Damn good area control, what!) When he came out again, Kookaburra was filming those around the entrance and he because furious about being film and was about to attack Kookaburra, when Virginia of OSA, rushed out and dragged him inside. When he reappeared, he seemed to be somewhat sheepish. It should be noted that all of OSA staff including Sydney’s and security guards, were present, except the President.

He then put on a number, which had a beat to it, and again quite loud, and some of anonymous started dancing in front of the AO. When he came out and saw this, he put on some Russian folk music; unfortunately among the anonymous was a Russian folk music aficionado. He was wrapped, and mimed and danced to it, and others joined in. Our “sound man” was horrified, and at the end of that record, he put on a Taiwanese recording. This got others dancing and no matter what he did, the dancing continued, often to much applause. Dumber!

While all of this was going on, ex-scientologists and anons were briefing the police on all of human rights abuses in the CofS and how they were able to get away with it. The police were very interested and asked many questions. (Damn good area control, what!)

Mid way through the demonstration, a group of ten or so children/teens (scientology kids? Sea Org cadets?), dressed as clowns with a sign, which said “Anonymous Reform Party”. They all looked a bit embarrassed instead of enjoying it, as they made a single pass down the street. I thought we were the demonstrators?

But the most astonishing feature of the whole demonstration with the extremely loud sound from the AO, is that the AO was that afternoon hosting a Freewind Briefing. What the briefing team thought about the whole Dumb and Dumber show, can only be left to the imagination.

:roflmao::hysterical: I can't stop laughing. :hysterical:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
Sounds like the Anon crowd is pretty high on the tone scale!

And it was nice that the AO supplied music for what apparently turned into quite a block party.

:party::party::party:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The first two hours of the raid were smooth but uneventful. A couple of OSA photographers were present in the park to send us off. We did get lots of signatures on the petitions. Public response is very positive. We didn't run across anyone who liked Scientology.

Well, OSA certainly livened things up when we got to the AOSH. Bus/truck tech evicted us from our usual spot across from the org and landed us on the front doorstep of the AO. Cyrus wasn't too pleased about that! :hissyfit: :furious:

But at least they tried to make up for past transgressions by supplying the music! And at a volume we would never have been able to get away with.
:dancer:
:party:

And the 4 young clowns (literally) with the Anonymous Reform Party sign were very cute. Distraction tech. I wonder how they got 4 kids willing to do that.

At one point I realized No-one was videoing all this so I had a go at it. There was one OSA guy who sure didn't like having his picture taken! I thought it was George Baillie for a minute. It looked just like him and acted just like him. Virginia rushed out and hauled him into the org when he took a swipe at me. :punch:
:naughty:

I will now need to figure out how to get this video onto You tube. I'm not very tech savvy with these things.

OSA was certainly out in force. They had every single OSA staff from AOSH and Sydney org there (except Vicki Dunstan) trying to handle us. My goodness, what could the problem have been? I had cosy little chats with both Cyrus and Tojo.

Cyrus claims he has never seen the TR-L drill. He wants docs. So I will send it. Matter of fact, I think I will send the whole OSA Invest hat pack with ALL the confidential issues in case he had MUs when he studied them and has a blank spot.

Tojo wanted to know how to get ahold of me. So I told him he could PM me on ESMB. I am hoping he will do that and get tempted to do a little reading while he is at it. The only not nice thing about Tojo is that he is a DSA.

All the activity got the police really interested. :police:They had lots of questions about Scientology. Which I was happy to answer. :D

I think OSA is nursing sore feet today. Maybe I'll send them a get well card, too. :stickpoke:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well it would appear that the SO is not and I repeat NOT in control of their environment...

Retread on PTS/SP course for all AOSH ANZO crew effective immediately...

10 out of 10 for the protesters ... no retread require... YOU ROCK....

Doom

Lurking.
OMG :hysterical: yet another Epic fail from the OSA goons,
they must have been real happy with themselves for about 3min then had a cog "it's just another EPIC FAIL".
Next thing you know they will put on the music, booze and finger food, just to make it a real party:hysterical:.

God!! Shrrriiiink!
What colour's red?

Good to see these Anon-ex dissemination parties for policemen are going so well.

Poor scientologists. Important briefings going on and the bus stunt backfired, the police heard nothing but entheta about the Scientology Religion, staff all tied up with SP attacks instead of production... Bet the qual sec will have a few visitors tomorrow. Ya gotta laugh!

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
My My, the big bad OSA and SCN staff have to hide behind curtains and attempt to jam the incoming truth with music.

Such big beings they, once again, use the children to do their work for them since they are so afraid to confront the truth themselves, using the innocent children to take all that truthful enturbulation really sets a fine example of a thetan in operation!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is my first attempt at a video, so go easy, OK. Does anyone know who the guy who didn't want his picture taken is? He was also the Music I/C. He was not having a good day. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sf3LIWJFKA

There are two other clips up on You tube. This one was at Hercules St. There was some young OSA guy sitting on the doorstep with headphones on reading a magazine pretending we weren't there. So some anons decided to entertain him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQZBWUmgITM

Cyrus came out to talk for the first time in about a year. Here he is practicing nose to nose confront. Must be Golden Age TR 0? :confused2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdORT42Jx2U

Last edited:
This is one of the more interesting protests i have been to... OSA was definatly intent on handling us and particually one asian OSA lady (never seen her before) kept coming up to me... Apparently she is going to go get my golden rod (SP delcare) and personally hand it to me at the next protest.. She was intend on getting me to say that i was a memeber on anon.. I kept repeating the same line "i am not a memeber of anon, i am an ex member that is more then happy to show my face at a protest" She decided that fatman recruited me to the protests and im like no actually i knew noone at the sydney protest before i came to my first one..

Cant wait for my SP delcare!!!:happydance: