Sydney : April 17 2010 Protest Report

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
rofl

>>>When he came out again, Kookaburra was filming those around the entrance and he because furious about being film and was about to attack Kookaburra, when Virginia of OSA, rushed out and dragged him inside.

:wipes tears: :roflmao:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Great reporting mate, Kookaburra, & imnotafraidanymore!
This is the funniest thread :dieslaughing::dieslaughing: That truck & Bus Tech has been used in the past in Los Angeles and elsewhere but never to such a stunning reverse of fortune, lol

Thank you to all who protested there today :)

To have gotten all that accomplished is remarkable :happydance:

ps: looking forward to kookaburra changing the setting on her video so we can all see it :)

Mary

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damn, what a great party you had in Sydney.:happydance:

"Jovial" Jack Pinto certainly got butthurt when you photo'd him - can't understand why.:coolwink:

All we got in Melbourne (while I was there at least) was the "wall of blinds.":bigcry:

Go Sydanons - reckon OSA's got some sleepless nights ahead planning for your next raid.:thumbsup:

They certainly goofed the floof on this one. :roflmao:

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is my first attempt at a video, so go easy, OK. Does anyone know who the guy who didn't want his picture taken is? He was also the Music I/C. He was not having a good day. :D

His first name is Jack, his surname is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't get it off. :no: If I think of it I'll let you know.

Kooka,

What did you chat with Tojo about off camera?

It was a surprise to hear him actually talk.
(After only seeing him on so many vids at a distance with his camera)

Any chance of him waking up in the near future?

I'd like to hope so :happydance:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kooka,

What did you chat with Tojo about off camera?

It was a surprise to hear him actually talk.
(After only seeing him on so many vids at a distance with his camera)

Any chance of him waking up in the near future?

I'd like to hope so :happydance:

The OSA tactic of the day was to find out what the protesters were upset about specifically. So they had the whole of OSA out there doing one on ones with the protesters.

It's a start. It has taken them 2 years and 3 months of protests to do the obvious. Go and ask the protesters what the problem is. :duh:

Something is certainly blocking normal logical thinking with these people. :eyeroll:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Kooka great videos, terrific reports.

I felt sorry for the "Reform" kids, wanna bet they had no choice about doing that?

And Cyrus trying to intimidate with his height and his neck, too funny!

Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kooka great videos, terrific reports.

I felt sorry for the "Reform" kids, wanna bet they had no choice about doing that?

And Cyrus trying to intimidate with his height and his neck, too funny!

Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Yeah, isn't it funny how they shield their public from the "terrorists" but they send their children out to front us?

Doom

Lurking.
Hey Kooka,

That Really nice piece of work is Jack Pinto, He was an SO member around 93-94, he was on post as the SORO sea org recruitment officer (pronounced "sorrow" the cult is not without irony), then was RPFed around 97 off that post holding many posts on the RPF. Finally graduated off the RPF around 2000, and was holding the Cont Landlord post for the bad Idea org project ( prancing around Australian cities) Conning money for the buildings and recruiting, but looks like he may have been promoted to the more action packed post of Music I/C for anon protests.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Kooka,

That Really nice piece of work is Jack Pinto, He was an SO member around 93-94, he was on post as the SORO sea org recruitment officer (pronounced "sorrow" the cult is not without irony), then was RPFed around 97 off that post holding many posts on the RPF. Finally graduated off the RPF around 2000, and was holding the Cont Landlord post for the bad Idea org project ( prancing around Australian cities) Conning money for the buildings and recruiting, but looks like he may have been promoted to the more action packed post of Music I/C for anon protests.

Lol, he may be getting a demotion from that post. His taste in music is not all that crash hot. I've heard more entertaining pink noise.

Is it possible that he is now a security guard? Everyone else there was either OSA or security.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
My My, the big bad OSA and SCN staff have to hide behind curtains and attempt to jam the incoming truth with music.

Such big beings they, once again, use the children to do their work for them since they are so afraid to confront the truth themselves, using the innocent children to take all that truthful enturbulation really sets a fine example of a thetan in operation!

Did OSA have APRA and/or AMCOS approval to play that music in public?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Did OSA have APRA and/or AMCOS approval to play that music in public?
It sounded like scn-generated and copyrighted music so Performance Rights are probably not an issue. Then again, if anyone was to head down that particular road we'd all have to think about paying Rick Astley's publisher a small fortune. :)

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey Kooka,

Thanks Doom, for the life of me I couldn't remember his last name, I knew it started with a "P," I've been going "Jack P...." over and over for the last couple of days just trying to remember. You know he married Paz Patel last year.

G

Gottabrain

Nice job on the vids, Kooka! And nice reports from everyone.

I had fun dancing - it was the first time I'd done tap in a long time and those Russian moves were a definite "kick"! ha ha

BTW - The anti-Anon protestors were just hired college kids or backpackers. They didn't know a single Scn word or anything at all about Anonymous.

AnonKat

Crusader
That's awesome !!!

I think that OSA guy is Lurch

lurch.jpg