G

Gottabrain

That's awesome !!!

I think that OSA guy is Lurch

lurch.jpg

The resemblance is remarkable!!

Doom

Lurking.
Lol, he may be getting a demotion from that post. His taste in music is not all that crash hot. I've heard more entertaining pink noise.

Is it possible that he is now a security guard? Everyone else there was either OSA or security.
The CMO line which includes the Finance office (Since 1990) also has the Landlord office under Finance.

The PR line is fundamentally OSA but the LRH PPRO (held by Alex Kutuzov) is under CMO ANZO so the line appears to blur a bit. The trick here is that CMO is not a public line and should remain in the background (excuding the LRH PPRO) but the same is true with the OSA network.

Virginia is the president of the CofS here in Anzo but that title is just for show, she neither runs nor holds any sway with the actual leadership here in ANZO, Vicky is her boss in this, but CMO is the real holder of power in this hence OSA is joined at the hip with CMO (inteligence with authority).
CMO holds the sway because it has to control the finances.

From my point of view Kooka you have captured a little coup on video, because I still think that Jack is on the CMO/finance line and that proves one of two things, either the connection between CMO and OSA is much closer than they would want it to be shown publicly (bad) or CMO is Bypassing OSA (worse).:duh:

Great effort from all at the protest, the shit is hitting the fan a bit more than the CofS would like to let on.:clap:

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
From my point of view Kooka you have captured a little coup on video, because I still think that Jack is on the CMO/finance line and that proves one of two things, either the connection between CMO and OSA is much closer than they would want it to be shown publicly (bad) or CMO is Bypassing OSA (worse).:duh:

Great effort from all at the protest, the shit is hitting the fan a bit more than the CofS would like to let on.:clap:

Yeah, Jack was still CMO when I left in September but I don't think he's the Landlord, I'm pretty sure that's Andre Kortbawi.

They definatly were trying to pull out all stops... The mission of finding out what our individual problems are is interesting i wonder what outcome they can achieve from that...

Apparently this asian OSA lady had done her reasearch to speak to me... She knew about Harris's resignation, the woman in the bucket, and apparently my treatment when i was on the inside..

Says she has been in the SO for 16 years in sydney tho i dont remember her... She said it was individual members in high positions that decided to treat me the way they did and im like well where is the KR's ect.

She didnt get very far... She asked me about fiona and my position on that.. I told her i understand from the actions that i have taken fiona cannot/will not speak with me i accept that however i wish she had more contact and got to visit the family in Australia as i believe it is unfair on the rest of the family who love her dearly... At this comment she softend quite substancially... I wonder who she has had to disconnect from as the disconnection from family that hasnt spoken out obviously struck a cord inside her...

I really hope i get to speak to her again... She mite be swayable

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The CMO line which includes the Finance office (Since 1990) also has the Landlord office under Finance.

The PR line is fundamentally OSA but the LRH PPRO (held by Alex Kutuzov) is under CMO ANZO so the line appears to blur a bit. The trick here is that CMO is not a public line and should remain in the background (excuding the LRH PPRO) but the same is true with the OSA network.

Virginia is the president of the CofS here in Anzo but that title is just for show, she neither runs nor holds any sway with the actual leadership here in ANZO, Vicky is her boss in this, but CMO is the real holder of power in this hence OSA is joined at the hip with CMO (inteligence with authority).
CMO holds the sway because it has to control the finances.

Alex Kutuzov used to be one of our "handlers" at the protests before they gave up in apathy. Her and Cyrus. So sure does show a close relationship.

It's nice to know the name of the Music I/C for Anon raids. Now we can send him our playlist requests. :D

Doom

Lurking.
Yeah, Jack was still CMO when I left in September but I don't think he's the Landlord, I'm pretty sure that's Andre Kortbawi.
Yeah I agree, but I don't know whether he still quals for CMO after all he looked like he was having a good time entertaining the Protesters.

P.S. that was "happy" jack on the video.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
tl; dr version

LAUGHTER CALM
For 7 1/8ths of a second, in a cave, screams of very wild laughter come from the rear (then front) of a split pole, while calm ("a frozen numbness") comes from the front (then rear), giving a sensation of total disagreement.

"The trick is to conceive of both at the same time."

Anonymous arrive!

DANCE MOB

In the incident proper, one is stuck on a pole and trying to get off it. After this, a chanting mob dances around. The Pre-OT is supposed to get the phrases the mob chants while running this incident.

However, the duration is only 7/8ths of a second, so it is not clear how much of the chanting the Pre-OT will be able to "get".

The people are chanting, "DO NOT WANT! DO NOT WANT!"

DOUBLE ROD
A long shiny black rod moves from left to right, develops a split in the middle, becoming a white rod revolving forward and a black rod revolving backward. Both rods then disappear forward and up.

According to L. Ron Hubbard:

"There is a tremendous feeling of EXCITEMENT attached to
this incident. It has a sort of feeling attached to it as
if it was being squashed between the two revolving rods."

"BEND OVER, OSA!" Ouch.

BASIC BASIC
This is actually a series of 5 GPM's consisting of explosions inside ones head, "where the Thetan is."

I got yer thetan... right here.

LULZ

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex Kutuzov used to be one of our "handlers" at the protests before they gave up in apathy. Her and Cyrus. So sure does show a close relationship.

It's nice to know the name of the Music I/C for Anon raids. Now we can send him our playlist requests. :D
You mean this Alex
1106975402.jpg