What's new

SYDNEY - Feb 13, 2010

Purple Rain

Crusader
I think the magic was in the three of us speaking out together. I can't even begin to tell you how that felt. Like we'd grown up as sisters and been in different countries, living similar lives and finally found our voices by getting together.

Purple, everyone on the Anon Board said you made them cry. Kookaburra was the best at bringing it all together and her experience in speaking shows. You couldn't have choreographed it better if you'd planned it, Kooka.

We need to speak together again. And we will. :)

Magic indeed! We shared many special moments that day. So good to meet you and Kookaburra and Aaron and all the Anonymous people. Thanks for the kind feedback. I'd love to stay in touch!

:hug:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think the magic was in the three of us speaking out together. I can't even begin to tell you how that felt. Like we'd grown up as sisters and been in different countries, living similar lives and finally found our voices by getting together.

It was awesome to watch on youtube.

RSG

Patron
I miss protsting but I miss most of those people like a hole in the head.

I'm disappointed that you would tar us all with the same brush, Supa. I can perhaps agree with the word 'some', but certainly not with 'most'. :confused2:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks so much. Great support here for a nervous first-timer.

Purple, everyone on the Anon Board said you made them cry. Kookaburra was the best at bringing it all together and her experience in speaking shows. You couldn't have choreographed it better if you'd planned it, Kooka.

We need to speak together again. And we will. :)

Magic indeed! We shared many special moments that day. So good to meet you and Kookaburra and Aaron and all the Anonymous people. Thanks for the kind feedback. I'd love to stay in touch!

:hug:

I agree. It was a very effective action. I would like to do it at one of the events when there is a large audience of Scilons. They are the ones that need to hear this.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I miss protsting but I miss most of those people like a hole in the head.

I'm not sure why you hate us so much, but I do miss you and Pyro.

RSG said:
I'm disappointed that you would tar us all with the same brush, Supa. I can perhaps agree with the word 'some', but certainly not with 'most'.

I think Jeronimo and YPG do not constitute most of the group, even though the amount of animosity and upset they cause makes it seem so. There are a much greater number of Anons that are responsible and caring young people who are doing the right thing and I have every respect for them.

We miss you too, Supa and Pyro. :missyou: :hug:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I agree. It was a very effective action. I would like to do it at one of the events when there is a large audience of Scilons. They are the ones that need to hear this.

Can you imagine doing those speeches at the New Years Eve event? Oh wow, I shudder at the thought. That would be epic beyond belief.
I really regret that we did not have a megaphone that day, it was our greatest opportunity EVER to speak to Scientology.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I am willing to come back down at some stage, Zhent. Just let me know if you need me. I'd love to picket Dundas St ....

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can you imagine doing those speeches at the New Years Eve event? Oh wow, I shudder at the thought. That would be epic beyond belief.
I really regret that we did not have a megaphone that day, it was our greatest opportunity EVER to speak to Scientology.

I know. We will get another chance.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Patience Zhent, it will happen, but at the right time. This is as certain as the collapse of the CofS.

Regards, David.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wise words, David.:yes:

What anons are doing is awesome beyond belief. What anons are doing here in Oz is even more awesome.:thumbsup:

It was a huge privilege to be at the Melbourne raid on Saturday with people who have only read about the abuses of this cult yet give up THEIR time to help those still in and those of us who've gotten out.

And then I see the reports from Sydney and elsewhere on the planet and I see the effect that this group has created and I'm awestruck.

Anonymous has nothing to regret - yes, there are things that, with hindsight, may have been done better.

But a seemingly invincible cult has been shaken to its core by the very people it despises. And that's just amazing.

I really didn't want to speak on Saturday as I'd lost my voice almost totally two days earlier. I didn't say everything I'd planned as my voice started going on me about half-way through my prepared speech. If you see the vid (it's up on wwp I think) you'll probably see me struggling and getting quieter close to the end. But the inspiration from the anons kept me going - these are the people who do what I thought Scientologists were supposed to do - care enough to do something about it.

And that sort of selfless dedication inevitably brings its own good luck.

As surely as the cult will fall.:yes:

tamphex

Patron
I think Jeronimo and YPG do not constitute most of the group, even though the amount of animosity and upset they cause makes it seem so. There are a much greater number of Anons that are responsible and caring young people who are doing the right thing and I have every respect for them.

We miss you too, Supa and Pyro. :missyou: :hug:

Excuse me, Kookaburra? What exactly has Jeronimo & YPG done to you, personally? Please show me clear and absolute proof where either of them has generated any "animosity and upset" While you do that, allow me to remind you who it was that supplied the sound system on Saturday. Yknow, the one you used while on the microphone. That would be Jeronimo. Perhaps you could extend some of the same courtesy to him that he has extended in allowing it be used.

"Spot an obvious out point you're willing to ignore" ..Indeed

I thought we did remarkably well without a megaphone/mic during the NYE raid. Plus it was amusing.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I thought we did remarkably well without a megaphone/mic during the NYE raid. Plus it was amusing.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a fantastic raid, but it had the potential to be even more so.
As far as I'm aware that was the largest Scientology event that anon has raided since Chanology started.

Anyway inb4 drama, here are some pics

4360996229_747851bb99.jpg

4360997385_757f6ae625.jpg

4360998267_d5a1aaeffb.jpg

4361740898_98b5c1469b.jpg

4361746940_91a582a46c.jpg

4361748852_a4687549db.jpg

4361749224_f150e87bdf.jpg

4361749532_3ac9cb7eea.jpg

4361749906_a302cc3c86.jpg

4361009159_220a8df2a2.jpg

More/high res here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zhent/sets/72157622442325631/

Also: Aaron Saxton opening speech in Belmore Park where he reveals some interesting data...
http://vimeo.com/9487298

Pyro

Patron
Excuse me, Kookaburra? What exactly has Jeronimo & YPG done to you, personally? Please show me clear and absolute proof where either of them has generated any "animosity and upset" While you do that, allow me to remind you who it was that supplied the sound system on Saturday. Yknow, the one you used while on the microphone. That would be Jeronimo. Perhaps you could extend some of the same courtesy to him that he has extended in allowing it be used.

"Spot an obvious out point you're willing to ignore" ..Indeed

I think YPG sexuly harrasing Supafreak was something personally. You know telling people to rape her and the such, and then there is the whole doombox Saga. But you know, Short memories.

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks Zhent for the pics and the video. It really underlined the heavy stakes being played out around the world at the moment and especially in Australia. Those who can, please keep a round the clock watch on and care of Aaron.

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
I really didn't want to speak on Saturday as I'd lost my voice almost totally two days earlier. I didn't say everything I'd planned as my voice started going on me about half-way through my prepared speech. If you see the vid (it's up on wwp I think) you'll probably see me struggling and getting quieter close to the end. But the inspiration from the anons kept me going - these are the people who do what I thought Scientologists were supposed to do - care enough to do something about it.

Can we get a link to Scooter's video on this site? :)