What's new

Sydney Ideal Morgue Scam

Hello, I'm *Blown in Anzo.* I'm sorry that I can't say more than that right now, but if you bear with me I promise to expose a litany of lies from our favourite cult as well as a swag of stories and I'm even going to tell you what closet the skeletons are in, and who put their hand up whose skirt, not to mention I'll be airing all of the dirty laundry that needs to be aired.

Enough rolling thunder, on with the facts;

Many of you have been wondering what's been going on with 201 Castlereagh st. The day and foundation org moved to 4 Hercules st. in June 2009 at a cost of around $400,000 PA plus outgoings - this is way more than the org can actually afford so I suspect that they've had their hand in the *ideal org* till. By the end of this, the second lease period, they will have sunk over one million dollars into renting a building while watching cobwebs grow on their old home. Which incidentally they'd still be paying rates on.

The move was supposedly for a year while the original building was renovated into an ideal morgue. It's now going onto 17 months and it doesn't look like they're going to make it by the end of this lease period. But they’ll have another shore story in place by then. Maybe.

Obviously the critics have noticed something that the clams haven't; that is it's not going anywhere, let alone well.

You saw some activity a while back and some thought it was the beginning of the renos? Well guess again, that was the RPF stripping out the copper wire from the derelict building to sell for food money. I think they were tired of the beans and rice. Or was it the rice and beans. Maybe it was for an *ideal org* target? Who knows.

Now here's the kicker: Castlereagh st. has been condemned by the fire department. All the pipes for the sprinklers need to be replaced. On every floor. And there are other issues to be fixed as well. Just ask the guy from the fire department down the road from 201 Castlereagh st.

Then there’s the *stranger than fiction* fire escape hanging off the back of the building. No escape is possible as the exits lead to a well between four buildings and there has been no one since about 1983 that even knew how to get to the fire escape. And it is rusted through.

It's just lucky no one was ever caught in a fire there or it really would have been a clambake.

So now the ideal org reges are telling the victims of the scam that they just need to raise more money. It is sort of true, a lot more because the org has been ignoring those fire codes since around 1980, when they first moved in.

But what a great scam! They played that card when they were caught out in the library scam, when it was pointed out that despite the millions raised hardly any books were the libraries they simply claimed they missed some and raised a heap more money.

Truth is they can't even begin working in it until there is a fire prevention/escape plan in place, approved and built. With none possible I suspect even the thickest of their dupes are going to twig that something is indeed amiss in the cult of deception.

Their *ideal org* is a condemned building - I bet my left testicle that they haven't told their dupes that.

Cop ya later!

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Copper wire for scrap? :dieslaughing:

:hysterical:

I'd learnt some of the fire reg.s stuff but that beats all. :roflmao:

Clambake indeed! - Moar? :drama:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
ooops - sorry BIA.

:welcome:

First Magnolia and now you - my manners are slipping tonight.

I'm getting pictures of RPFers doing their "religious retreat" as Tommy D calls it - gutting Castlereagh St for all the wire so that they can sell it for scrap.

Un-fucking-believeable.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> that was the RPF stripping out the copper wire from the derelict building to sell for food money. <snip>
Shit! I'm gonna snicker all day over this! (Even though it ain't funny.. :screwy: )

Mewhahaa... Next we'll hear that they're out collecting empty beercans and bottles... (Here in DK you can sell the cans and bottles back to the stores. The homeless here can actually make an income that way..)

Anyhowz, welcome to ESMB BIA! :welcome:

Doom

Lurking.
Welcome BiA, good to see moar out in ANZO.

Interesting news of 201, I grew up running around that org,
really has not changed much since the early 80's.
I remember the "ghosts" in the basement (fucking scary bastards).
Also chucking the little pebbles (found on 201's roof) on the roof of the catholic club,
before it was demo'ed and became a hole for close to a decade.
I did my EPF (study mostly) in that building.

I guess I am not suprised that the fire regs were the final straw,
for a building that has had very little work done to it for so long.

The worst thing about this is they (OSA/DSA) would have known that these things were going to be legal issues,
so this is all a bit thin and I think they will lose more public due to this.
Most people in Aus know what a Development Approval is,
because you need one to alter a building in almost any manner (in some councils/countys you need one to replace a kitchen or bathroom).

This could be a very big nail.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ditto!

ooops - sorry BIA.

First Magnolia and now you - my manners are slipping tonight.

I'm getting pictures of RPFers doing their "religious retreat" as Tommy D calls it - gutting Castlereagh St for all the wire so that they can sell it for scrap.

Un-fucking-believeable.

Hard to keep up wit the new arrivals! :melodramatic:

:wave::welcome:

EP

Div6

Crusader
Welcome BIA! I look forward to you spilling more beans (er.....apologies to the RPF'ers).

Looks like Dm's "Sets and Props" job on the ideal orgs is more smoke and mirrors....

I look forward to hearing more.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello, I'm *Blown in Anzo.* I'm sorry that I can't say more than that right now, but if you bear with me I promise to expose a litany of lies from our favourite cult as well as a swag of stories and I'm even going to tell you what closet the skeletons are in, and who put their hand up whose skirt, not to mention I'll be airing all of the dirty laundry that needs to be aired.

Enough rolling thunder, on with the facts;

Many of you have been wondering what's been going on with 201 Castlereagh st. The day and foundation org moved to 4 Hercules st. in June 2009 at a cost of around $400,000 PA plus outgoings - this is way more than the org can actually afford so I suspect that they've had their hand in the *ideal org* till. By the end of this, the second lease period, they will have sunk over one million dollars into renting a building while watching cobwebs grow on their old home. Which incidentally they'd still be paying rates on.

The move was supposedly for a year while the original building was renovated into an ideal morgue. It's now going onto 17 months and it doesn't look like they're going to make it by the end of this lease period. But they’ll have another shore story in place by then. Maybe.

Obviously the critics have noticed something that the clams haven't; that is it's not going anywhere, let alone well.

You saw some activity a while back and some thought it was the beginning of the renos? Well guess again, that was the RPF stripping out the copper wire from the derelict building to sell for food money. I think they were tired of the beans and rice. Or was it the rice and beans. Maybe it was for an *ideal org* target? Who knows.

Now here's the kicker: Castlereagh st. has been condemned by the fire department. All the pipes for the sprinklers need to be replaced. On every floor. And there are other issues to be fixed as well. Just ask the guy from the fire department down the road from 201 Castlereagh st.

Then there’s the *stranger than fiction* fire escape hanging off the back of the building. No escape is possible as the exits lead to a well between four buildings and there has been no one since about 1983 that even knew how to get to the fire escape. And it is rusted through.

It's just lucky no one was ever caught in a fire there or it really would have been a clambake.

So now the ideal org reges are telling the victims of the scam that they just need to raise more money. It is sort of true, a lot more because the org has been ignoring those fire codes since around 1980, when they first moved in.

But what a great scam! They played that card when they were caught out in the library scam, when it was pointed out that despite the millions raised hardly any books were the libraries they simply claimed they missed some and raised a heap more money.

Truth is they can't even begin working in it until there is a fire prevention/escape plan in place, approved and built. With none possible I suspect even the thickest of their dupes are going to twig that something is indeed amiss in the cult of deception.

Their *ideal org* is a condemned building - I bet my left testicle that they haven't told their dupes that.

Cop ya later!

Lovely! :D Welcome, BIA.
<3
Lynn

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Excellent. And welcome. :)

Many of you have been wondering what's been going on with 201 Castlereagh st. The day and foundation org moved to 4 Hercules st. in June 2009 at a cost of around $400,000 PA plus outgoings - this is way more than the org can actually afford so I suspect that they've had their hand in the *ideal org* till.
Isn't that theft? Or whatever the appropriate term is for using those funds for a purpose different to that stated when they were originally extorted?

Paul

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Blown in Anzo!

Thanks for the info. I can’t wait to hear more of the ‘inside skinny’ on the cult downunder.

:drama:

When I was in Sydney last year, I went to the Org in Castlereagh St. It looked a real dump and was practically empty. Here are a couple of pix:

3624726062_cefacbffab_z.jpg

3623907527_8ab4119ded_z.jpg

Axiom142

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Ax, looks like the org was still open then - was this early last year?

From what I'd learnt and BIA confirmed, the scilons can't BE in the building until the fire reg.s are complied with - they can't even do any other building work! :omg:

Yes it is a real dump - has been for years as it's NEVER been maintained in a fit and proper fashion. :yes:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Ax, looks like the org was still open then - was this early last year?

From what I'd learnt and BIA confirmed, the scilons can't BE in the building until the fire reg.s are complied with - they can't even do any other building work! :omg:

Yes it is a real dump - has been for years as it's NEVER been maintained in a fit and proper fashion. :yes:

Scooter,

I’ve only been to Oz once, surely you haven’t forgotten me already! :bigcry:

It was taken on the 11th of March 2009.

If they can’t even be in the building e.g. to start renos until the fire regulations are complied with, then they’ve got a big problem.

Wouldn’t it be amusing if by the time they are actually able to start renovating, the rent on the other building has drained the coffers and they have to start fundraising all over again?

I think this would the last straw for all but the most brain-dead supporter.

Do we know how much was actually raised for the Ideal Morgue?

Axiom142

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Hello BIA,

You might want to check out my Sydney Ideal Org thread - Update on the Sydney Ideal Org situation - in which I have been following the progress of the project since they moved out of 201 Castlereagh st. (I joined ESMB then to post about it!)

I look forward to any new information and inside knowledge you can put forward. Particularly any solid dox regarding the fire hazards or RPF work would be most welcome.

Axiom142

I am not entirely sure how much they have raised, but its probably in the region of $10 million, and they still have at least $2 million left to go, despite endless 'deadlines' that the fundraising has to be 'done by next week'. How the public put up with these endless lies that the Ideal Org is 'just around around the corner' and that it's going to 'really start the expansion of Scientology' I don't know.

In my opinion its highly unlikely they will finish the Ideal Org before they are kicked of Hercules st in July 2011.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scooter,

I’ve only been to Oz once, surely you haven’t forgotten me already! :bigcry:

It was taken on the 11th of March 2009.

If they can’t even be in the building e.g. to start renos until the fire regulations are complied with, then they’ve got a big problem.

Wouldn’t it be amusing if by the time they are actually able to start renovating, the rent on the other building has drained the coffers and they have to start fundraising all over again?

I think this would the last straw for all but the most brain-dead supporter.

Axiom142

Forgive me, Ax:begging:

I didn't forget you - just seems like it was well over a year ago :sorry:

Guess the more details of this the more :hotwater: OSA will experience.

Not long now, OSAspawn - :shithitfan:

(I love it when newbies bring gifts like this. :D)

Stripping the wire out of 201 Castlereagh for scrap for cash - :spitcoffee:

mate

Patron Meritorious
I would like to expand on 201 Castlereagh Street being condemned. When the CofS submitted a development application, a group on ESMB as well as Asyd, submitted written information to both the City of Sydney Council and the NSW Fire Brigade, giving details of the fire hazards of the building. These included the condition and usefulness of the rear fire escape, the lack of fire drilling, that most staff were not aware of the existence of the rear fire escape, that the basement which provided another fire escape route, was blocked off with junk including central files (it provided parking for seven vehicles and had been reduced to one vehicle). We had no idea that a new sprinkler had been ordered by the NSW Fire Brigade and of course, the CofS had done nothing about it, it not being a 2 o'clock Thursday target.

They could, of course, do a deal with the real Church next door, and get permission to encroach onto their property for the repositioning of the fire escape ladder, however, the CofS in 201 Castlereagh Street has had a bad relationship with its neighbors. It should also be noted that the only possible buyer for the building, would be the real Church, and what a bargin they would get! Perhaps we should alert them to this possibility ;)

But here is the beautiful bit, when the CofS vacated the building to start preliminary work on it, the NSW Fire Brigade was able to move in and condemn the building, without any possibility to an expensive legal challenge. This "foot bullet", took the "foot" right off :)

Regards, David.