What's new

Sydney Ideal Morgue Scam

Hello BIA,

You might want to check out my Sydney Ideal Org thread - Update on the Sydney Ideal Org situation - in which I have been following the progress of the project since they moved out of 201 Castlereagh st. (I joined ESMB then to post about it!)

I look forward to any new information and inside knowledge you can put forward. Particularly any solid dox regarding the fire hazards or RPF work would be most welcome.

I am not entirely sure how much they have raised, but its probably in the region of $10 million, and they still have at least $2 million left to go, despite endless 'deadlines' that the fundraising has to be 'done by next week'. How the public put up with these endless lies that the Ideal Org is 'just around around the corner' and that it's going to 'really start the expansion of Scientology' I don't know.

In my opinion its highly unlikely they will finish the Ideal Org before they are kicked of Hercules st in July 2011.

Hello Zhent, I did catch your great thread on this subject.

If you want dox try the council that presides over the locality, any restrictions on the building issued from the fire department would be also lodged with them, I think it's called a "whisper inquiry". You'll find out more than you bargained for if you do that.

It's hard to know how much they've raised because in their desperation they started counting pledges. We all know that a pledge to pay money isn't worth the paper that they forgot to get it written on. Your figures look pretty good though, another reason for any confusions is that they have a moving set of goal posts, the fundraising figure just kept going up as it did with the SP building as the cult got greedy.

I saw you had this;

Phase 1 : Lots of stuff (~ $6.8 million)
Phase 2 : Actual Construction (~ $3.5 million)
Phase 3 : Fixtures, Furniture and Equipment (~ $1.5 million)
Total: Still about $11.8 million, though possibly a bit less.

6.8 mill before we can start, that sounds right. Have before do anyone?

Dullfart wrote;

Isn't that theft? Or whatever the appropriate term is for using those funds for a purpose different to that stated when they were originally extorted?

Fraud might be the word you're looking for. The cult has been treating its dupes hard earned money like confetti for years, it's time for them to account for their expenditure and to disclose the state of affairs.

Either that or earn their own damn living like every other bugger.

Cop ya later.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
But here is the beautiful bit, when the CofS vacated the building to start preliminary work on it, the NSW Fire Brigade was able to move in and condemn the building, without any possibility to an expensive legal challenge. This "foot bullet", took the "foot" right off :)

Regards, David.
Does anyone have dox about the condemnation by the firies?

Excellent. And welcome. :)

Isn't that theft? Or whatever the appropriate term is for using those funds for a purpose different to that stated when they were originally extorted?

Paul
Stealing under direction.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Does anyone have dox about the condemnation by the firies?

Not sure what a firies is/are, but I did a little digging and found this small morsel of dox:

The building currently has a Fire Safety Order issued on it from the City of Sydney that requires the upgrade of the buildings Fire Safety elements to comply with the Building Code of Australia.

This comes from the Fire Safety Strategy report issued by RawFire (http://www.rawfire.com.au/) for Watermark Architecture as part of the Development Application for the Ideal Org.

Some information about a FSO: http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/community/Safety/Fire/FireSafetyOrders.asp

Now if only we could get a copy of that FSO...

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Big fat WELCOME to ya BIA :wave:

The move was supposedly for a year while the original building was renovated into an ideal morgue. It's now going onto 17 months and it doesn't look like they're going to make it by the end of this lease period. But they’ll have another shore story in place by then. Maybe.

I was on staff when the move took place and AFAIK the renos were supposed to be done within the first lease period of 6 months, not 12 months. Grand opening 13 March 2010, DM presiding. Ooops! Looks like they missed that dealine. :whistling:

Hey Zhent, I was probably sitting at reception when you took those photos, part of my lower conditions for leaving Flag before comleting my training. :yes:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome aboard and thanks for the great news.

I can see you have only posted twice and have given out very little information and I am glad about that. It seems to me that you were/are in a long time, know a great deal and may have family and friends who are still in, but really want to help. Sometimes people who are new to these boards give out information without realizing, and I don't want you fair gamed. Just please reread all of your sentences when you post and think about what information that gives out and be sure that you are comfortable doing so.

If you are ANZO, you probably know some of the people on this board who have spoken out on television, and people who participated in the senate inquiry. If so, I would strongly urge you to share information with those people privately rather than here, even though I love to read it. The reason I say that is that people who are involved in work behind the lines will know how to use that information to the best advantage. With the senate inquiry still going on, you could do a great deal of good. Also the moment you put that information here, OSA will start managing it so if you are going to use it for any strategic reason, the later OSA knows about it, the better.

What if....

From the other thread;
The Sea Org has been wanting to combine the AO, CLO and the berthing and move out of Sydney. That's right, they're running! There have been three locations that they are considering moving to. The Blue Mountains, the South Coast and finally the outskirts of Adelaide.

When they announce it it will be with all the fanfare possible. They'll talk about how they've expanded and this new ideal set up puts them in the box seat to clear Anzo. Right!

The truth is they have become so weird and extreme that the only way they can imagine surviving is away from those prying eyes. This move has been prompted by the recent neighbouring property development that you can see in the pics.

They'll need a place where they can put in a lake for their overboardings too.

If they do move those still there will never have reason to leave the base, it won't be long before they figure that out and install the razor wire, for *security purposes*. Wow, it'll be so on source, just like Int and Flag!

They've also long past the point of desperation regarding Anonymous protesting them every month, Ron's told them that the public love them and hate psychs, the cognitive dissonance must be keeping them awake at night by now.

Run clams, run.

Maybe they should put an advertisement in the window;

"Dodgy cult desperately has need for new headquarters, away from the influences of abberated wogs. Will pay big money for premises where we can practice our Human Rights abuses without interference. Call NOW! 02 96927300"

Should things pan out this way the ClV org could buy the AO at a massively inflated amount from the SO with the money taken from their dupes.

This money plus the money gained from selling Dundas would buy the Sea Ogres anything they could possibly want in Adelaide plus leave them with millions in change as well as the 201 Castlereagh st. site.

Scientology the only game where every one wins!

Cop ya later!

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
What if....

From the other thread;

Should things pan out this way the ClV org could buy the AO at a massively inflated amount from the SO with the money taken from their dupes.

This money plus the money gained from selling Dundas would buy the Sea Ogres anything they could possibly want in Adelaide plus leave them with millions in change as well as the 201 Castlereagh st. site.

Scientology the only game where every one wins!

Cap ya later!

Pls Dont introduce free thought/ideas to the board BIA, you may have OSAs eyes swirling thinking of Roast chicken at the leaving party!!

exso72

Patron
While I don't have any docs related to the condemnation issue at Castlereagh, this really doesn't surprise me at all. When I was on the RPF in ANZO I did some work in wiring up a new Purif Centre on the ground floor of Syd Org. As I was crawling around in the ceiling trying to wire up some lights the power to the entire building went out. I nearly sh*t myself thinking that I had somehow caused that to happen.

As it turns out some old wiring had started a small fire by the breaker box near Reception. The Fire Brigade from the down the street responded and put out the fire. Afterwards a couple of them stayed behind and told me that the wiring in the building was so old and that whoever had rigged up must not have been a sparky as it was nowhere near compliant with the building codes. They directed me to leave the power shut off so another fire wouldn't start and then they just left.

I went up to the CLO to explain what the Fire brigade had relayed to me. I was asked to just replace the wiring that had fried and then get the power up so people could get back on post. I pointed out that I wasn't really a sparky and that I thought maybe we should get one in to inspect things. in the end, being a dutiful RPFer I did what I was told.

I highly doubt that the wiring has been inspected/fixed since then, so it makes sense that they wouldn't allow the building permits till some of that stuff gets handled.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
While I don't have any docs related to the condemnation issue at Castlereagh, this really doesn't surprise me at all. When I was on the RPF in ANZO I did some work in wiring up a new Purif Centre on the ground floor of Syd Org. As I was crawling around in the ceiling trying to wire up some lights the power to the entire building went out. I nearly sh*t myself thinking that I had somehow caused that to happen.

As it turns out some old wiring had started a small fire by the breaker box near Reception. The Fire Brigade from the down the street responded and put out the fire. Afterwards a couple of them stayed behind and told me that the wiring in the building was so old and that whoever had rigged up must not have been a sparky as it was nowhere near compliant with the building codes. They directed me to leave the power shut off so another fire wouldn't start and then they just left.

I went up to the CLO to explain what the Fire brigade had relayed to me. I was asked to just replace the wiring that had fried and then get the power up so people could get back on post. I pointed out that I wasn't really a sparky and that I thought maybe we should get one in to inspect things. in the end, being a dutiful RPFer I did what I was told.

I highly doubt that the wiring has been inspected/fixed since then, so it makes sense that they wouldn't allow the building permits till some of that stuff gets handled.

Ah memories!

Yes I remember the call-outs to 201 for the firies because of the wiring etc..

There were some scilon sparkies who were called in on stuff like this - one of them was "rough" to say the least. :coolwink: