What's new

Sydney - Jan 17, 2009

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
There has been an effort to contact anyone and everyone who hasn't been on lines, through whatever means.

The numbers of "critics" is ANZO has been increasing. It's been labelled as a "mass exodus". Whether that's true or not is irrelevant. It seems apparent that they are endeavouring to stop past scios, going to the "dark side".

Many of us have received calls from OSA (even after we've posted our stories). Cyrus (OSA AO) called me some months back, asking me to get my posts deleted by the admin, and tried to convince me that all the critics were bad, and not like me. :duh: He even implied the "church" would forgive me for what I posted, and asked me to go in there (after 10 years). Other friends have been called into OSA, and have received lengthy briefs on how bad we all are.

Also, the Div 6 public these days is almost non existent. They are desperate to get public, so the CF is getting a thrashing.

I suggest you fill in your old friends and family on the current scoop, so all that the CofS will get on you is a dead end.

My family and friends have all been briefed today by myself that I have no objections to them telling any CofS people to go jump. They are incredibly mad that the church would try to go through them to get to me.

Way to go AO ANZO- youve earned yourself some more anti-scios. Good work.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Thank you Barb

Bloody good effort, Barb. Thank you so much. You've worked wonders with these.

Love and hugz

Carmel

Crusader
Genny and Alex (Our Handler)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsZqRBO6aaA

Message to Bill Gray (Bill Gray COME OUT NOW)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXawmSouDJY

Ah Gen, you're still a gutzy crazy kiwi chick! Goodonya girl! :happydance:

I didn't exactly get any warm fuzzies seeing Alex on that vid. I have never had an iota of respect or care for her, but she had "authority" over many of us because of her position in CMO. Seeing her again and watching her speak made my blood boil somewhat and turned on the heebie geebies. Crikey! :confused2:

Hey Barb, thanks for recording and taking the time to posts these vids - good work! :thumbsup:

Carmel

Carmel

Crusader
Genny and Alex (Our Handler)
I just watched that vid of Alex and Gen again, and noticed this - "Our Handler"? :eyeroll: How bizzare, but then again anyone capable of "handling" would have compassion, understanding, a care factor and at least be able to communicate in some sort of real terms. They obviously couldn't use anyone who had those qualities, 'cause doing that job, they'd be "out" in a flash.

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
What really pissed me off about this is that he (Bill Gray) is such a coward. There was a time when he would have stood up for his family but he is so under the spell that he has thrown out all his values and beliefs that he instilled in us as kids

He would rather hide behind the shroud that is scn than come out and say hello. So much for OT abilities??? A grown man afraid of his 16 yr old grand daughter.

Good abilities to aspire to

He will probably be declared PTS soon and booted out too. Some support from the cult he devotes his life to... So listen up everyone.

join scn and devote your life to them, get paid a pittance for your tireless work and then they offload you, penniless, when you reach the end of your usefulness.

Where are you going to go, Bill? whose doorstep are you going to turn up on?
You had a chance to see my family and you chose to hide? Some father you turned out to be. You have always had a choice... why didn't you exercise it or did you?

Good on ya, Genny.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just watched that vid of Alex and Gen again, and noticed this - "Our Handler"? :eyeroll: How bizzare, but then again anyone capable of "handling" would have compassion, understanding, a care factor and at least be able to communicate in some sort of real terms. They obviously couldn't use anyone who had those qualities, 'cause doing that job, they'd be "out" in a flash.

I well remember when Alex Kutuzov first got into scientology.

She was a very sweet caring young girl then.

What happened?

First she joined staff and was made into a reg.

Then she joined CMO

Over the years she has become "tired" - that's the only way i can descibe what I've seen happen to her.

Underneath all that is a lovely person, trust me.

Carmel

Crusader
I well remember when Alex Kutuzov first got into scientology.

She was a very sweet caring young girl then.

What happened?

First she joined staff and was made into a reg.

Then she joined CMO

Over the years she has become "tired" - that's the only way i can descibe what I've seen happen to her.

Underneath all that is a lovely person, trust me.

What a hoot Scoots! Shoe's on the other foot now darl! :giggle: (when we were discussing EA).

All very well, but I knew her as a young CMO upstart, and besides copping what she dished out to me, I saw and experienced what she dished out to too many others.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Sad, sad life

This brought back all the passion and excitement that I felt when I was speaking. Billy, I'm sorry that your Dad didn't come out and meet our daughter. She's sorry too.

I was wondering about him being PTS now ... it is something that occured to me afterwards. I guess he's been told to deliver a blow to his opponents. Maybe that's all the phone calls to you.

Alex is a sad, sad woman. What a life. I'm just glad I'm out and we got out before we had our children.

THANK YOU BARBAROUS

YOU HAVE WORKED MIRACLES ON THESE.

I think they should be shown to the whole entire world.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
What really pissed me off about this is that he (Bill Gray) is such a coward. There was a time when he would have stood up for his family but he is so under the spell that he has thrown out all his values and beliefs that he instilled in us as kids

He would rather hide behind the shroud that is scn than come out and say hello. So much for OT abilities??? A grown man afraid of his 16 yr old grand daughter.

Good abilities to aspire to

He will probably be declared PTS soon and booted out too. Some support from the cult he devotes his life to... So listen up everyone.

join scn and devote your life to them, get paid a pittance for your tireless work and then they offload you, penniless, when you reach the end of your usefulness.

Where are you going to go, Bill? whose doorstep are you going to turn up on?
You had a chance to see my family and you chose to hide? Some father you turned out to be. You have always had a choice... why didn't you exercise it or did you?

Good on ya, Genny.
That really strikes me as unfair, Billy.

You'd know as well as anyone that your father wouldn't be permitted to come out of the AO by his Seniors and the Powers-that-be. The fact that it's being "asked" of him by Anons and Genny in the middle of an anti-scn protest makes it even less likely that he'd be able to respond in any way. He's trapped by the SO/CofS system.

I think that what Gen did at the protest was brave and confronting but it put your old man in an untenable position and will undoubtedly cause him much grief and heartache.

I don't claim to know all there is to know about the history between you and your Dad but one thing I do know; I've seen him in tears over it on more than one occassion.

I know it's not my place to butt in on your family affairs but now that you've brought it into a public forum, I'm sorry but I can't see how this approach is going to do any of you any good at all. :no:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Hmmm disagree

You'd know as well as anyone that your father wouldn't be permitted to come out of the AO by his Seniors and the Powers-that-be. The fact that it's being "asked" of him by Anons and Genny in the middle of an anti-scn protest makes it even less likely that he'd be able to respond in any way. He's trapped by the SO/CofS system.

I think that what Gen did at the protest was brave and confronting but it put your old man in an untenable position and will undoubtedly cause him much grief and heartache.

I don't claim to know all there is to know about the history between you and your Dad but one thing I do know; I've seen him in tears over it on more than one occassion.

I know it's not my place to butt in on your family affairs but now that you've brought it into a public forum, I'm sorry but I can't see how this approach is going to do any of you any good at all. :no:

Hi Panda

I can see your point of veiw, but I don't agree. I feel that we achieved a huge amount by doing this. It PROVED to the Anons in Sydney that disconnection DOES happen. It proved to the Anons that scientology IS a cold heartless organisation. Of course we thought he wouldn't be allowed to come out even if he wanted to, but we did have a tiny thread of hope that he might!
As far as doing it with Anons, I needed to feel safe! The Anons gave me the strength and the numbers to do this - I could have gone on my own, but I'm a known cyber-terrorist! My daughter could have gone on her own too, but I don't know if I would ever see her again if she did this! (As well you know). It's important for the Anons to see that what is written on the forums and in people's stories does actually happen. It's the Anons who drive this anti-scn thing, and for them to stay motivated and keep things going along, they need to feel that it's worthwhile or they'll drop off and go and chase other more exciting things. This fired them up and made them determined to keep protesting as they saw and experienced the sad family scene first hand.

Of course my daughter wanted to meet her grandfather for the first time. It would have been exciting for her, and would have put a face to someone she's connected to by blood but has never seen. He has been quite abusive to Billy recently - obviously he's under pressure to recover past scns, and his son would have been his first port of call.

Yes, he's trapped in the scn prison. Yes, he thinks he's doing the right thing, but I felt that we may have been able to get him out that day. If he's ever had tears about his family as you say, then there's still a heart there and it may have given him the chance to feel strong enough to leave. I think it would have been different if we had stood outside and abused him, but we told him that he was loved both as a grandfather and as a scientologist.

This is very raw indeed. It affects us all now that it is public as you say. Ok, I agree with you about it probably causing grief to Bill snr, and that's inevitable. He has caused grief to his own family by leaving in the beginning. I had given birth to our first two children, the younger one was about 18 months and their Grandad said, 'Well, I'm not hanging around playing the grandfather game, I've got better things to do'. And he left for the SO.

THat was the end of it. Subsequently there have been more grandchildren born, none of whom he has met. He had a choice in this matter, and if you've seen his tears about the situation, then that's news to me. Not a card or a letter to the children ever.

THere will be many different opinions about the whys and wherefores about this, and some will agree and some won't. I think I did a good thing, and I still do.

ttamaad

Hi Panda
I must ask what your reasons are behind saying that you can not see how this approach is not going to do any of us any good at all?? This forum is littered with stories of ripped apart families. This is another one.... if I can stop just one family being ripped apart, then this has done some good.

You have stated your opinion, and thats fine by me. I have no doubt that you have you reasons for saying this and as you have rightfully said you do not know the history.

Maybe you should be concerning yourself with the grief and heartache that he has caused, the tears he has caused, the family he has ripped apart, all in the name of scn.

Maybe you would like to hear about the abusive phone calls he has made to my mother and the lies and half truths he spreads about her. What about the phone call to me after 4 years where he calls my now step-father a criminal, yet he has no idea who he is

Yes all scn technology at work... the Bill Gray you are alluding to that produced tears, also has another side,

I don't have any problems talking about this in a open forum. He may not be able to defend himself but there was a time when he would, he has had ample opportunity to.

He is representative of scn, lets concentrate on that. scn rips apart families, demands abortions, encourages all sorts of fair game, and you are intimating that maybe I am approaching this wrong???

In this forum, names are mentioned, I arent hiding from who I am either!
Unfair? hmmmm, let me see, maybe I am being unfair... but I do feel its more important that this is known about.

The Bill Gray you like to remember, has emotionally beaten and bashed this family for many years and continues to do so as recently as two months ago. All in the name of scn

I hope this clarifies my position

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Genny and Bill,

Of course I understand why you did it and as I said it was very brave of you. I don't have a problem with that as such. I applaud you and I applaud Anonymous.

When I said "this strikes me as unfair", I was referring to what Bill had said about his Dad being a coward, how he'd suffer as a consequence etc. (the post I quoted).

Perhaps you've both been out for so long that you've forgotten/never seen the degree of coercion and control that can be and is exercised over AO crew by their seniors.
Life in an SO Org like the AO is very different from when you were both on staff.

The most likely scenario of what was actually occurring inside the AO whilst the Anons were chanting "Bill Gray, come out!" is that Bill Gray Snr was put in a room somewhere away from the front of the AO and "protected" from all this by Security. He was most likely incarcerated.

How can he be blamed for not fighting his way out? He's an old man entrapped in a mental and physical prison.

I happen to know that he dreams of meeting, holding and loving his grandchildren and reconciling with his lost son and family.

As I said, it's not my place to butt in or try to make you see things from his (SO enforced) viewpoint but perhaps there's one small thing you could consider; in the last 20+ years I've spent a lot of time with the real and evolving Bill Gray Snr. I've talked with him and listened to him for countless hours. I've tried to be of help to him and continue in that effort.

Regardless of what his "church" has had him do in the name of saving the planet, I think I understand and know him pretty well. I know some of what he's done as regards the family and I know much of what he regrets.

My opinion is that you'll only save him by loving him.

That's all I'm trying to do.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Barbarious

You did a brilliant job on those videos. Thank-you so much.

Panda, Ttamaad, Once Bitten,

I think it would be good for everyone if this family was reconciled. We're half way there. Try some letters to him, and request that he respond. You guys are old timers, so you know how to do a proper PTS handling with the result of reconciliation, so just do it.

ttamaad

Genny and Bill,

Of course I understand why you did it and as I said it was very brave of you. I don't have a problem with that as such. I applaud you and I applaud Anonymous.

When I said "this strikes me as unfair", I was referring to what Bill had said about his Dad being a coward, how he'd suffer as a consequence etc. (the post I quoted).

Perhaps you've both been out for so long that you've forgotten/never seen the degree of coercion and control that can be and is exercised over AO crew by their seniors.
Life in an SO Org like the AO is very different from when you were both on staff.

The most likely scenario of what was actually occurring inside the AO whilst the Anons were chanting "Bill Gray, come out!" is that Bill Gray Snr was put in a room somewhere away from the front of the AO and "protected" from all this by Security. He was most likely incarcerated.

How can he be blamed for not fighting his way out? He's an old man entrapped in a mental and physical prison.

I happen to know that he dreams of meeting, holding and loving his grandchildren and reconciling with his lost son and family.

As I said, it's not my place to butt in or try to make you see things from his (SO enforced) viewpoint but perhaps there's one small thing you could consider; in the last 20+ years I've spent a lot of time with the real and evolving Bill Gray Snr. I've talked with him and listened to him for countless hours. I've tried to be of help to him and continue in that effort.

Regardless of what his "church" has had him do in the name of saving the planet, I think I understand and know him pretty well. I know some of what he's done as regards the family and I know much of what he regrets.

My opinion is that you'll only save him by loving him.

That's all I'm trying to do.

Although this idea is very gallant of you, in the real world, sometimes people get hurt. I would rather a potential family breakup be averted than worry about what the action would be causing inside scn.

Maybe the "real and evolving" Bill Gray Snr should have considered the consequences of his actions before he decided to create turmoil in our family in the latter part of last year.

While I have a love for him, I cannot continue to tolerate his actions towards his (and my) family. There sometimes comes a time in our life when we have to make some very, shall I say, disappointing decisions. This is one of those times. Whatever is going on within scn, is their concern and my concern is with those who may consider scn as an option... and those who have taken action and are being persecuted by the cult because of that.

Maybe we have been "out" for too long to appreciate the amount of control/coercion, but I can tell you that reading these forums gives everyone a damning report of the nature of those activities inside the cult.

If you think he has regrets, maybe you would also like to explain to his own children and grand children why? He told us all he wasn't going to sit around and play grandfather

Here is a man who has now lost his ability to discern any responsibility on his part for any of his actions and still bully's his family when he (or those around him) decide it is time. I, for one, have decided that I will not accept this anymore. I let it be known that I do not accept the bullying tactics by anyone in scn. I am one of those that scn mention as having "inalienable rights"... we all are!

Bullys are cowards. They are not tolerated in society anywhere and they certainly aren't tolerated here

Panda, Ttamaad, Once Bitten,

I think it would be good for everyone if this family was reconciled. We're half way there. Try some letters to him, and request that he respond. You guys are old timers, so you know how to do a proper PTS handling with the result of reconciliation, so just do it.

Hey Kookaburra,

its been tried and as usual, failed. It has long passed when he could be reconciled unless he decides to take some action.

It is now time to protect those of us who are living our lives outside scn from the abuse that these people inside the cult throw at their families.

If, in the end, he can come to me and say, "hey I stuffed up, care to talk..." then maybe I will consider it

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just hope Bill hasn't been RPFed for "causing a major flap" - no-one deserves that.

He's always tried his hardest to help me whenever i was at the AO - i know this doesn't excuse his actions towards his family but, like panda says, he's stuck with a bad choice of career until he finally sees the light.