What's new

Sydney May 14 2011 Protest - OPERATION DOWNSTAT

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Wow, that is interesting! All previous attempts to shudder Anon into silence have failed and now it gets to aggressive "handling". So many "SPs" right outside their door, who will NOT go away, must be scary indeed. The angle on photos of children is a desperate attempt to find anything to stop the protests, well done on not biting. I feel so sorry for the children dragged there to do something they don't understand. That will impact them for life. Shame on their parents.

Can't wait to see the videos!!!!

From littlebopeeps father.
After being at the last two protests,I am observing that the AO seems to be taking on new tactics to handle protests.They now have no hesitation in crossing the line in order to get in your face,and to some degree get quite physical. My feelings are that the cult is escalating the emotions of demonstrators and the public to cause more conflict, the reason being - some of their public are dispensable and they will deny having any control over individuals: Any incidents caused by that conflict would not be the responsibility of the cult, and any blame falls on the individuals. They are using their public.

Secondly, last night at the demonstration they made sure there were plenty of children out on the front line. They then accuse you of filming kids. Be aware their sick minds are working on peodaphilia. They accused us of filming - for the sole purpose of capturing images of their children. You know the line: they like to ruin reputations.
We are certainly having a great impact on informing public but make no mistakes in taking that for granted, we know just how covertly they operate.

Thanks for reading: BigboPeep.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Desperate cult is desperate.

Scilons are finding their underwhelming superiority isn't winning them battles against anyone here in Oz these days. How on earth can a good culty keep up the appearance of Oatee when the Anon/Big Pharma/Psych/Media conspiracy is creaming them every time?:duh:

Cult is dead but these poor delusory folk HAVE to keep trying their unique brand of CPR to a rotting corpse.

Otherwise they'd find they've been mislead by a con-game for all these years.

And that's worse than death for a self-important loser in life.

Great work, Sydanons :clap::clap::clap: - sorry but I'm working Saturday nights at the moment otherwise I'd come "man the barricades" with you. Sounds like you could do with some numbers for safety's sake.

Truly end days for cult in Sydney.:yes:

Desperate cult is desperate.

Scilons are finding their underwhelming superiority isn't winning them battles against anyone here in Oz these days. How on earth can a good culty keep up the appearance of Oatee when the Anon/Big Pharma/Psych/Media conspiracy is creaming them every time?:duh:

Cult is dead but these poor delusory folk HAVE to keep trying their unique brand of CPR to a rotting corpse.

Otherwise they'd find they've been mislead by a con-game for all these years.

And that's worse than death for a self-important loser in life.

Great work, Sydanons :clap::clap::clap: - sorry but I'm working Saturday nights at the moment otherwise I'd come "man the barricades" with you. Sounds like you could do with some numbers for safety's sake.

Truly end days for cult in Sydney.:yes:

"Desperate" indicates!!

They sound more screwball than ever but I suppose it's all a well worked out drama
using intruments of the genius cult leader LRH such as "tone scale" tech (what an abysmal failure that is), and "bullbaiting" and OSA secret tech to handle SPs.
Lots of pre event drilling no doubt.
What would you say their tone level is? Looks like fear to me.

OSA ..It must be so inconvenient that the policy calls for you to get lots of "able" people to act like lunatcs in front of the event attendees who are supposedly being convinced of how cool and in control you are. Far be it from me to give you advice, but I think you may enturbulate your Chruch members and cause them to blow. :nervous:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
thefatman has posted his side of the crazy pedophile lady video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-P5-SyAAWw&feature=player_embedded

Recommended watch, this is the crazy right here.

I believe this lady is Maria De Silva married to Ian Greenslade. I last had contact with her circa 2006. She was at that time a Sydney Org staff member and OTV.

Certainly weird behaviour as she was always a lovely lady... such is life when you are trapped in a cult and don't know it :duh:

thefatman

Patron with Honors
Interestingly, she does claim that she's going to put my photo on her pedophile website (harassment, defamation of character) and that she's going to hunt me down (harassment, intimidation, assault).

Perhaps she was the most extreme in terms of old school bullbaiting, but she's not the only one who went mental. Hopefully we'll be able to have most of the rest of the footage uploaded pretty quickly *fingers crossed*

Happy Days

Great protest and well done to all involved.

I'm impressed that Anon and Exes held it all together under the cults attempt to provoke violence.

The cult are great at calling foul ... look what they are doing to me fault finding mentality. How's it working for you? :coolwink:

We are sorry we weren't there because we know Joe Kingi and Maria it would have been interesting :yes:

Miss Pert

I believe this lady is Maria De Silva married to Ian Greenslade. I last had contact with her circa 2006. She was at that time a Sydney Org staff member and OTV.

Certainly weird behaviour as she was always a lovely lady... such is life when you are trapped in a cult and don't know it :duh:

I thought that was her too, I wasn't sure because she looks dreadful in that video and she wasn't swearing. I didn't know her that well but whenever I saw her she was always very loud and she usually had a pretty foul mouth.

Ian was on OTVII last time I saw them, 2007, and running a field practice, he always seemed like a really lovely, quiet, gentle sort of person, totally opposite to Maria.

Happy Days

I thought that was her too, I wasn't sure because she looks dreadful in that video and she wasn't swearing. I didn't know her that well but whenever I saw her she was always very loud and she usually had a pretty foul mouth.

Ian was on OTVII last time I saw them, 2007, and running a field practice, he always seemed like a really lovely, quiet, gentle sort of person, totally opposite to Maria.

Yes, Maria did/does have a potty mouth but so do many SO members so obviously I'm harden to the over use of bad language, it didn't take away from the fact she was a nice person.

Ian has been on OTVII awhile and was doing some CS'ing for ACT Org too that's how we met him.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

She certainly was swearing at first when she ripped into me. I was closest to her car when she arrived. Unfortunately, both video cameras were at the other end and I don't think this bit was filmed. But she definitely had a foul mouth.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I find that video very disturbing indeed.

There is no doubt that is a programmed 'handling' - the disturbing part is the ferocity and single mindedness of that lady and Cyrus. Do they then report this as a 'done'? Is such a website a reality or a threat?

If apparently normal people can be fired up to do this, it does not bode well for them. If I as a public person had seen such antics outside an event I would certainly have never gone to another. I hope this happens and no-one gets hurt in future protests. Really bad move scientology.

jenni with an eye

:omg: I've just watched the video, thanks Zhent.
Thankyou to the Sydanons for being there and doing the best you can.:hifive:

Shame on you Cyrus Brooks, using Scn public stirred up by the slander and lies you have fed them.

If this behaviour of you Cryus and your selected public was being demonstrated when I was still in I would have left years ago.

Even scios that have any shred of decency in them should look at this and be thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed.

This is the 'acceptable behaviour' of 'representatives' of a 'respectable church'.:wtf:

Cyrus you and your cronies have done more damage for the PR of the cofs in one night than any one could hope for. :clap:

"Desperate" indicates!!

They sound more screwball than ever but I suppose it's all a well worked out drama
using intruments of the genius cult leader LRH such as "tone scale" tech (what an abysmal failure that is), and "bullbaiting" and OSA secret tech to handle SPs.
Lots of pre event drilling no doubt.
What would you say their tone level is? Looks like fear to me.

OSA ..It must be so inconvenient that the policy calls for you to get lots of "able" people to act like lunatcs in front of the event attendees who are supposedly being convinced of how cool and in control you are. Far be it from me to give you advice, but I think you may enturbulate your Chruch members and cause them to blow. :nervous:

She's just practicing the worn out 'standard tech' that the insane man in the sailor's cap she worships, programmed her to use ... it's gone from funny to flat out sad, to see just how pathetic these idiots are.

http://www.splicd.com/o9NYh_VUWwM/103/274

Miss Pert

:omg: I've just watched the video, thanks Zhent.
Thankyou to the Sydanons for being there and doing the best you can.:hifive:

Shame on you Cyrus Brooks, using Scn public stirred up by the slander and lies you have fed them.

If this behaviour of you Cryus and your selected public was being demonstrated when I was still in I would have left years ago.

Even scios that have any shred of decency in them should look at this and be thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed.

This is the 'acceptable behaviour' of 'representatives' of a 'respectable church'.:wtf:

Cyrus you and your cronies have done more damage for the PR of the cofs in one night than any one could hope for. :clap:

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Anyone recognise this guy? He was one of our regular handlers during the night.

1zf3deg.jpg

I am trying to get more photos online so stay tuned.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Uuuueew.

Cyrus is really strange and creepy.

If it's legal, I'd carry a water spray thingy next time and squirt him or any other weirdo's in the eye with it if they try and intimidate again, you shouldn't have to deal with that (not sure if it is legal though).

:no:

Thanks for your consistent, dedicated and effective work Sydanons, you have shot their "TR's" into shreds and many of them are probably waking up a bit more each time they 'confront' you.