ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Sydney Org & Fair Day

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by imnotafraidanymore, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Hey Guys,

So i went to attend fair day in Victoria Park on Sunday and happened to park in the Broadway Shopping Centre. I decided to walk past the org and see if anything was happening. Well boy wasnt that a mistake...

So we all know that the street the org is on is not very big however somehow by the time i walked from the top of the street to the bottom of the street not 1 not 2 but 3 police cars came screeching to a hold with light and sounds blazing... :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Not surprisingly i knew exactly what was going on however it did freak my close friends out.

I did notice as walking past that they were holding yet another Ideal Org event and at a quick glance there actually seemed to be some decent numbers in there :angry::angry::angry: i dare say between 50-100.

I honestly didnt think that they would know it was me as my look has changed alot since my last contact with Scn... Anyways long story short the church accused me of yelling abuse and threats against members of the church that were attending the event... SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED...

Once i gave a statement and so did my friends we were then issued with a move on order which confused me greatly considering all we wanted to do was get to fair day to start with..

Anyways just another story of how pathetic these guys are getting now...

2. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Way to go NotAfraid, that's quite an effect you're able to create. :clap::clap::clap:

3. practice

practice Patron with Honors

They must have psychically felt all that entheta you were channelling at them. That's what happens when you walk by a building full of uptone OTs!

4. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL, you could have just said you hadn't yet gotten to that drill where you yell at inanimate objects.

5. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

The lies oh the lies......

Welcome Imnotafraidanymore!!! they are really just the most pathetic buch of der brains ever! they just continue to "invent" incidents that just dont happen! many of us have been through similar scenarios. They tend to cause all of the eruptions that occurr then plead innocent and accuse everyone else for the big huge stuff ups that occurr. :omg:

6. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Thanks, a very interesting report. Even more so that this was on a Sunday, as we previously knew there would be something on the Saturday:

Possibly they suspected anon would raid and moved it to the Sunday? It is a shame, I and I'm sure many other anons would of loved to come to this.

50-100 sounds about right, they still failed to reach their measly goal of 300 though :)

7. minnie

minnie Patron with Honors

Well I know of some people that didn't go to the fundraiser. The clincher for them that they "nattered" about was that the $80 for the ticket was steep without also being expected to donate more when they got there. Many of your members may have become robots, dear cult, but they are not all walking atm's to continually withdraw from.

8. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Four to Five years ago, that "goal" (given that it was $80 a pop) would have been around 500, and would've been a realistic one to meet. Hard yakka to get 50 these days though.

Of those 50-100 'attendees', I wonder how many were paid public. Fuck all, I'd imagine.

9. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Whoa! They are getting paranoid and devious! Three cop cars because someone is walking down the street! And they make up a story.

They seem to be down to a diehard core group, this 50-100.

Anyway, thanks for the update.

10. Happy Aberree

Happy Aberree Patron with Honors

This is spot on SF!

BTW, welcome imnotafraidanymore and great report!

11. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

You need to have cameras whenever you are near them. Anonymous is wise to do this.

12. BC1

BC1 Patron with Honors

I don't know what sounds more pathetic, the fact that they make up lies to tell the police about innocent people or the fact that they are obviously sitting there looking out their window waiting for the enemy to appear. :confused2:

13. tamphex

tamphex Patron

I'd be interested in hearing how many of the attendees were of Polynesian appearance.

14. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Probably most, the Kingi clan make up the majority of most of the idle org fundraisers, them and the Taiwanese.

15. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Ironic when you think about what Hubbard thoughts were on asians.

16. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd say this is becoming an essential survival tool if you even walk by an org.

Check this out.

http://www.brightlife.com.au/store/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=camera+pen&x=9&y=12

I don't think you'll win any photography awards with it but it may keep you out of jail on a false arrest, or prevent them slapping an AVO on you on fabricated events. This is no longer unfounded paranoia, it is now well founded paranoia. It is also evidence in the case of foul play by the scios.

17. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

You sure do...........

Oh yes this is a very wise move Purple Rain.......:thumbsup:

18. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

:hifive:

Mwaaah!!

19. It was quite an interesting experience considering that I have been fairly quiet lately and taking a back seat to the main action... However after that watch out... Allans Back.... :thankyou: drones for reinvigorating my passion on this subject... :cheerleader::cheerleader:... I cant help but actually finally believe this is the begining of the end for this evil distructive corrupt cult... Think of the :party: we will have all togeather and celebrate when that finally happens