What's new

Sydney: over the next 4 months?

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
So what will happen when DM turns up in 4 months and there is NO Ideal org building? :nervous:

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Are you talking about DM showing up for his subpoena to the Inquiry?

I think no ideal orgs will be the least of his worries.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess on all this is:

DM wants lots of money raised so He knows if He threatens to arrive, the slaves will cower and bust themselves trying to get Him His loot.:omg:

Of course they won't make it in time, so He has the perfect excuse to then cancel.:coolwink:

And the ANZO slaves must be REALLY out-ethics because they have pulled in a government inquiry and lots of "bad" media.:ohmy:

So they really need to prostrate themselves and shower Him with loot before they are even allowed a sniff of the Upper Oatee levels.:bigcry:

The vertically challenged one wins all round (and the slaves lose.) :yes:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess on all this is:

DM wants lots of money raised so He knows if He threatens to arrive, the slaves will cower and bust themselves trying to get Him His loot.:omg:

Of course they won't make it in time, so He has the perfect excuse to then cancel.:coolwink:
Imperial Guy: The emperor is coming here?
Vader: Yes. And he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

I was there a few weeks ago, before the raid and there was no activity of any sort at the future Sydney ideal org. A few months ago, there was no activity on a weekday at about lunch time. It is questionable that they have been doing anything in the last few months. I can't guess what their intentions are or why there has been no activity.