Sydney Protest this Saturday 13th March

Mystic

Crusader
She wasn't playing at anything and it has nothing to do with your opinion of the tech but I guess you only see what you want to see.

She looks harassed to me and she'll undoubtedly also look like a victim to any magistrate/judge, solicitor/lawyer, politician, policeman or normal person that saw it. Stay tuned for the fallout.

Well, you're only about 5,000% WRONG.

Your attempt to discredit my capacity to see Hubbard-schoidt for what it is by calling it "opinion" is full of SHIT.

So, eat some boohooclam shit.

Take your fartzone OTism and stick it up your ass. Your OSA schoidt doesn't work with free beings.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Well, you're only about 5,000% WRONG.

Your attempt to discredit my capacity to see Hubbard-schoidt for what it is by calling it "opinion" is full of SHIT.

So, eat some boohooclam shit.

Take your fartzone OTism and stick it up your ass. Your OSA schoidt doesn't work with free beings.
Ad hom, Mystic? tsk, tsk, tsk.

Can we please move on.... Every time a read a new arguement about it my tone goes down another level.... Do i think i went overboard yes... Do i think that maybe it will make her think yes... However whats done is done... lets move on and focus our efforts again.... please.... :bigcry:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Can we please move on.... Every time a read a new arguement about it my tone goes down another level.... Do i think i went overboard yes... Do i think that maybe it will make her think yes... However whats done is done... lets move on and focus our efforts again.... please.... :bigcry:
You're right, of course, I'mnotafraid. This has nothing to do with the issues at hand.
I'll leave it there. BTW, the other stuff you did was great, don't let a bump in the road dissuade you from continuing.
If it gets rough, remember Fiona. :)

DavidM

Patron with Honors
I would encourage all protesters to have a read of this - http://www.xenu.net/archive/infopack/16.htm

When interacting one-on-one with Scientologists I believe it is best to remain polite and speak in a similar way to how you would speak to your own brother or sister if they had become Scientologists and you were trying to get them to think.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Imnotafraidanymore, I was so shocked and horrified to hear about how they treated you. They treated you without dignity and without respect. You are worthy of all these things and of being loved and happy. I hope you have found this now.

Mystic

Crusader
Is Panda a tekkie? Does he believe he has some sort of special nitch in his OTVIIIism?

Is he a FreeZoner?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Is Panda a tekkie? Does he believe he has some sort of special nitch in his OTVIIIism?

Is he a FreeZoner?

a) If Panda Termint is who I think "he" is, he WAS a tekkie within the org. AFAIK he has nothing to do with the freezone.

b) I think you are needlessly trolling this thread.

AnonKat

Crusader

Is he a FreeZoner?

I have noticed from the stories Thechies are the once that speak up when things are handled not per LRH and they get Invalidated by Staff for doing so.

Tech versus the Greater Good

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
a) If Panda Termint is who I think "he" is, he WAS a tekkie within the org. AFAIK he has nothing to do with the freezone.

b) I think you are needlessly trolling this thread.
You're quite correct RPX;

(a) I WAS a Techie and I have nothing to do with the Freezone (apart from admiring the spirit of some of the wonderful characters who inhabit those realms).

(b) Agreed.