What's new

Sympathy for Rex Fowler OTVII

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sure, but trying to "understand" the mind of OT Rex Fowler is like trying to understand why a terrorist blows himself up, believing that he is saving himself.

Rule of Thumb for understanding Scientologists, terrorists and the insane. Observe what they are doing. Assume that they are certain they are doing the exact opposite.

Rex was quite sure he would survive better by killing others and himself.

Be very happy you do not totally understand it.

No I get it. I was actually just trying to find if there was some sort of logical justification for it or if it was just total insanity. The only justification is based on cult think. "I'll be back next life and an SP will be terminated". Of course he'd be back next life too - and pissed.

But it doesn't even make sense when you look at it like that as it's doing far more harm to all concerned than good, which takes me back to what I initially thought that he just went insane, probably with nightmarish cult fantasies dancing through his head. I'd bet the guilt of screwing over himself, his company and his employees combined with the cult head fuck sent him over.

I bet this is making Davey NERVOUS :nervous: Like he wasn't already.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
A couple of things bothered me about this whole sad thing. First, if Fowler were actually trying to stage a self-defense scenario how in hell did he think the cops would be fooled by 1) three well placed bullets in Ciancio's skull AFTER he had supposedly been greviously wounded by Ciancio 2) Fowler's weapon only was at the scene and 3) ever hear of fingerprints and/or powder residue? Bet Ciancio's hands were clean and no fingerprints on the weapon. This conjecture by a novice, me. Surely an OT 7 or whateverthefuck he was would be smarter than me.

Yeah, immortality.

Scn should give the $200K that Fowler embezzeled to Ciancio's family.

Somehow it doesn't seem like there was a lot of clear thinking involved in this whole thing. The only thing Fowler had going for him was his aim. He was just more hard headed then he imagined.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I bet this is making Davey NERVOUS.

HellYeah! And I am sure he made Tommy Davis plenty nervous when he told him to get out there and do damage control without f*cking it up.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer's Tommy!

CNN JOURNALIST: So, Mr. Davis, how is it that someone at the very top of Scientolgy--an OT VII-- can go insane and murder a man in cold blood and try to kill himself over something as silly and unimportant as money?!

TOMMY DAVIS: I am deeply offended by your untrue characterization about my religion!

CNN JOURNALIST: But, these are just the facts and--

TOMMY DAVIS: I am warning you...I will walk out of this interview if you continue your prejudicial, hate-filled lies against my religion's most sacred scriptural beliefs!

CNN JOURNALIST: But what lies have I told about Scientology's most sacred religious beliefs?

TOMMMY DAVIS: Don't deny it! Roll the tape back. You said that money was silly and unimportant!

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
HellYeah! And I am sure he made Tommy Davis plenty nervous when he told him to get out there and do damage control without f*cking it up.

CNN JOURNALIST: So, Mr. Davis, how is it that someone at the very top of Scientolgy--an OT VII-- can go insane and murder a man in cold blood and try to kill himself over something as silly and unimportant as money?!

TOMMY DAVIS: I am deeply offended by your untrue characterization about my religion!

TOMMY DAVIS: I am warning you...I will walk out of this interview if you continue your prejudicial, hate-filled lies against my religion's most sacred scriptural beliefs!

CNN JOURNALIST: But what lies have I told about Scientology's most sacred religious beliefs?

TOMMMY DAVIS: Don't deny it! Roll the tape back. You said that money was silly and unimportant!

Yeah truly a cardinal sin against those clowns. Maybe the ultimate punishment for davie would be to lock him up in Fort Knox.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well at least there is something I can laugh at in the sad thread. :)

byte301

Crusader
Yep, I think Fowler never expected to have to face this at all. He should have informed himself on the best angle to shoot yourself in the head.

I knew a lady when I was a kid who was nuts and shot herself under the chin. The bullet totally messed up her face and she lived to a ripe old age. She stayed nuts throughout it all.:no:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Agreement Here

Exactly.

I believe that the info on cult regging tactics have already been sent to the relevant law-enforcement people in Denver - they were firing the 'poons very early on this matter over on wwp and more power to them.:yes:

Cultic bastards need to be made accountable for their part in this crime - and publicly so.:angry:

It makes sense to those "wogs" who've had little to do with this scamcult when it's explained why this Fowler guy would go off the deep end like he did.

OSA, you ain't gonna be able to cover up this steaming pile of catshit - it's gonna eat you alive.

Just an (un)friendly warning for OSAspawn..

I so much agree.

The CO$ never got their justice on the manslaughter of Lisa McPherson,
which also caused them to disallow service to many for the flimsiest excuses.

The shit will hit the fan, so well deserved.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Case Fucked Up

Somehow it doesn't seem like there was a lot of clear thinking involved in this whole thing. The only thing Fowler had going for him was his aim. He was just more hard headed then he imagined.

It would not be the first nor last case allowed on the OT levels with bigtime

unhandled case, particularly of the Evil Purposes type not in daily restim, so it

could be missed. It makes one wonder how many other TimeBombs are ticking.

"THRAK", I just wanted to mention that you are an intelligent poster and I've enjoyed your posts. :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It would not be the first nor last case allowed on the OT levels with bigtime unhandled case, particularly of the Evil Purposes type not in daily restim, so it could be missed. It makes one wonder how many other TimeBombs are ticking.

So, Rex Fowler was an "OT with big-time unhandled case"? :hysterical:

The only thing your Euphemism lacks is Euthanasia. I'd like to give an assist to your tortured concept of Operating Thetan to help put it out of its misery.

R-FACTOR #1: There is no such thing as OT. Not Ron, not anyone. Not ever. Sorry to give you this bad news. Perhaps you'd like to sit down until the trembling stops. Can I get you some cal mag?

R-FACTOR #2: There is no such thing as "Unhandled Case". Because there is no such thing as "Handled Case".

R-FACTOR #3: If you want to continue promoting tall tales (or believing them) maybe you could get in theta com with Rex--I think he would really appreciate having a twin on his journey to total freedom.

exponerejustice

here it is!!!

Fowler makes court appearance in Adams murder case:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14310436?source=rss

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14310436?source=rss#ixzz0eL62BKun

BRIGHTON — A DNA test was ordered today for a 58-year-old businessman and founder of an Adams County software company accused of killing his former business partner.

Adams County District Judge Francis Wasserman this morning also set an April 9 preliminary hearing for William Rex Fowler, who appeared in court shackled and wearing surgical scrubs.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a product of scientology. One DM will not be able to easily sweep under the rug with lies, threats and intimidation.

This is a very real aspect of scientology.

This man’s blood and his families’ tears are on the hands of scientology.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
According to the claims of Hubbard 'exterior with full perception' will be easy for him, so locked up or executed is no problem. No need to worry. Mind you, Hubbard suffered from his pants catching fire quite frequently.

pants_on_fire.jpg

The Clam

Patron with Honors
if he can't do the time then he shouldn't of done the crime. Life is a game of awards and penalties, unfortunately penalties out weight the awards. Kill a few your a murder, kill many your a hero. Life is so unfair sometimes.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
if he can't do the time then he shouldn't of done the crime. Life is a game of awards and penalties, unfortunately penalties out weight the awards. Kill a few your a murder, kill many your a hero. Life is so unfair sometimes.
Agreed.

nouan

Newbie here, I'm too lazy to go through all the previous posts so maybe this has been asked before. Firstly, are there people on these boards who still believe in OT powers, and secondly, did this news of an OT killing a man (and attempting suicide) opened they're eyes or rattle they're belief? :)