What's new

Tag end, of the catalyst for me & parts of a story

gerry

Patron with Honors
Carmel

The strength you have showed by opening your very soul in this thread is little short of amazing.

Your sharing this will have freed and continue to free one hell of a lot of people.

You are one pretty cool sister

:happydance:

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Agreed, Gerry. Your sister has a level of Courage and Personal Integrity that is an inspiration to all who know her. :)

She can also be a Right Royal Pain In The Ass too, of course. :D
(As if *you* need telling about that!)

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
She can also be a Right Royal Pain In The Ass too, of course. :D
(As if *you* need telling about that!)

I wasn't brave enough to say that,

But ..........

:hide:
Bloody lovely! :grouch:

Hey Panda, next time ya come to Cafe Underwood's at Somersby, you're gonna have ta grovel hard for that coffee, boyo! :whistling:

And Gerry, ya CAN'T hide from me! I'd buy a crotch guard if I were you. :p

Hey Guys, thanks. I love you too. :)

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Carmel,
In my lengthy lurking I had missed your story and just read it as it was bumped by Panda. It takes my breath away that this stranger helped you that day in your car. You must have been so entirely distraught. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that you have your life in tact and your family and that you are surrounded by real friends and real love. It is unbelievable that we should embark on a mission to help our fellows and devote our very lives to it to be so ruined by the the very group you are trying to help. You were very strong to survive such real hell....which definitely takes their power away! :bighug: