Take my Advice!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
There's gotta be a place for unsolicited Advice. Maybe here....

(Advice to Scientologists) Leave! Quick, before you have any more "case gain".

(Advice to those doing the Independent Bridge after leaving the CoS) Keep leaving.

(Advice to COB) Throw down your e-meter & goldenrod paper and come out with your hands up.

(Advice to Tommy Davis) Lose the aviator shades, lose the swagger & lose the cult that is about to devour whatever little remains of your soul.

(Advice to Ron) While you are out there researching, see if there is any tech on un-destroying lives that you could use in your amends project.

(Advice to Sea Org Members) You are not on the Sea. You are not Organized. You are not members of the most ethical group on the planet.

(Advice to Clears) Try to remember, if you can, what Ron said about the abilities of a Clear.

(Advice to OSA Execs) Ron is dead. COB is insane. Maybe it's a good time to start looking around for a 3rd choice.

(Advice to Marty Rathbun) Ron already claimed to be the reincarnation of Buddha...but Jesus may still be available.

(Advice to OT's) Now that you are Cause over Life, you should get off the Grade Chart and start living it.

Ooooooh, that feels better....glad I got all that off my chest!

Got advice?

Gadfly

Crusader

(Advice to those doing the Independent Bridge after leaving the CoS) Keep leaving.

(Advice to COB) Throw down your e-meter & goldenrod paper and come out with your hands up.

(Advice to Tommy Davis) Lose the aviator shades, lose the swagger & lose the cult that is about to devour whatever little remains of your soul.

(Advice to Ron) While you are out there researching, see if there is any tech on un-destroying lives that you could use in your amends project.

(Advice to Sea Org Members) You are not on the Sea. You are not Organized. You are not members of the most ethical group on the planet.

(Advice to Clears) Try to remember, if you can, what Ron said about the abilities of a Clear.

(Advice to OSA Execs) Ron is dead. COB is insane. Maybe it's a good time to start looking around for a 3rd choice.

(Advice to Marty Rathbun) Ron already claimed to be the reincarnation of Buddha...but Jesus may still be available.
(Advice to OT's) Now that you are Cause over Life, you should get off the Grade Chart and start living it.

Got advice?

OK, the ones in BOLD are my favs!

You are not on the Sea. You are not organized! Hello! Wake Up! Look around! Touch that sidewalk. Touch that hard ground. Too fu***ng funny!

:dieslaughing::hysterical::hysterical: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Please don't both. You "discovered" enough tech to fuck up peoples minds.

Really? Hellu, if Ron finds anymore tech he'll really fuck over mankind. I think he's done enough damage for one life time. And he complains about the psychs and therapists.

HelluvaHoax!

Please don't both. You "discovered" enough tech to fuck up peoples minds. Really? Hellu, if Ron finds anymore tech he'll really fuck over mankind. I think he's done enough damage for one life time. And he complains about the psychs and therapists.

Kathy (ImOut).......Earlier today, Ron called me from deep space to report his newest tech breakthrough on a thetan's native state. But, I couldn't hear anything he was saying because there was too much static on the line. :D

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Kathy (ImOut).......Earlier today, Ron called me from deep space to tell me about his newest tech breakthrough on a thetan's native state. But, I couldn't hear anything he was saying because there was too much static on the line. :D

LOL!!!!

Well, after my counseling and being nearly done (in less than a year), all I'd say to Ron if he called me is: Fuck the Fuck OFF!!!

Gadfly

Crusader

Kathy (ImOut).......Earlier today, Ron called me from deep space to report his newest tech breakthrough on a thetan's native state. But, I couldn't hear anything he was saying because there was too much static on the line. :D

You and you words with double meanings! :thumbsup: "static" . . . . .

Like with "Chairmen of the Board" and "Chairmen of the Bored". :D

HelluvaHoax!

LOL!!!!
Well, after my counseling and being nearly done (in less than a year), all I'd say to Ron if he called me is: Fuck the Fuck OFF!!!

ooooh, there is a certain divine poetry in saying that to the savior of mankind.

I am thinking--if Ron does not call you, that would be most disappointing...

But, perhaps as an alternative, in the theta universe you can give him the theta finger. :D

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

(Advice to Registrars) If you really want to help people, stop draining their bank accounts to pay for losses on attaining the non-existent state of OT.

Mystic

Crusader

Got advice?

Yes, I have advice.

Keep advising!

You give good advise.

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by Mystic
Yes, I have advice.

Keep advising!

You give good advise

(Advice to Mystic) Trust no one who cannot use all 3 words "TULPA", "LIPS" and "SPEW" in a single sentence. :D

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
(Advice to the Disconnected) Whatever else in Scn may be bullshit, communication really is the universal solvent.

HelluvaHoax!

[Originally Posted by SchwimmelPuckel;363118]
(Advice to all Scientology staff) If a roll of toilet paper makes you PTS to the middle class, leave!

:roflmao: loved that! There may be an Oriental corollary to that one....

(Confucius Advice to Confused staff) Ideal Org with no toilet paper have shitty reputation.