What's new

Tampa Bay Times Entheta Tsunamis

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
After reading the latest stupid Scieno antics, I'm struck with a brilliant idea for the COS.

RUN YOUR ORGANIZATION AS THOUGH IT WERE A NON-PROFIT ENTITY WITH OPEN BOOKS.

Get rid of the prisons, get rid of the deception, stop coercing people, stop the private investigations, stop recruiting kids, stop over-promising, get rid of the cruise ship, end any hint of a disconnection policy, get rid of Billion Year Contracts, ....

IT'S NATURE IS STUPID.

What other organization does all that weird stuff? The KGB? I have nothing to compare them with, even the Nixon White House pales in comparison.

Then again, I get suckered into thinking that the COS will stop doing stupid things.

LRH had this stupid notion that he was invincible if he could collect dirt on someone and therefore he focused on getting dirt--PI's, sec-checks, the comment in Simon Bolivar about blackmail, the focus on crimes, high crimes and misdemeanors, ugh, AND free himself from constraint.

LRH's brain was wired to assume criminal activity. Comic book intrigue, rarely paralled in real life.

It makes sense that he spent the final years of his life living in an RV, paranoid.

If, if, if....

Someone please tell me that I was conned by someone who never envisioned an honest organization.

Well all that sounds nice but you have to realize that if scientology didn't resort to crime, it wouldn't exist. It started as a lie and then Elron kept pulling more and more shit to keep the lie profitable and keep it from being shut down. So it's kind of hard to modify it into a non-profit charity when it's really a for-profit scam.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/stat...tigators-millions-to-monitor-former-rival.ece

Texas lawsuit: Scientology leader paid private investigators millions to monitor former rival

I started reading the article above, not looking at who wrote it, thinking out great it was at filling out the Pat Broeker story for the public. Yup, Tony Ortega lives.:biggrin:

According to the lawsuit, Miscavige was concerned that Pat Broeker still constituted a threat even after he had been ousted from power, so in 1988, the church hired the two investigators to watch Broeker under the strictest secrecy.

“I hired these guys 24 years ago. There were only four of us who knew about it. Me, Miscavige, and those two,” said Texas resident Marty Rathbun, who was Miscavige’s top lieutenant before he left the church in 2004 and now speaks out critically about his former employer. He is not a party in the lawsuit.

Rathbun says he came to trust Marrick and Arnold as they began following Broeker around the country and even to Europe in ensuing years. According to the lawsuit, in their intense monitoring of Broeker, they “recorded his phone calls, culled through his trash, photographed and videotaped him, communicated with him under false pretenses and followed him wherever he went.”

Gawd.. he's even bragging about it.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tony Ortega is alive and well and THRIVING with offers...

The Dallas Morning News is only a beginning....

Tony is receiving intriguing offers from various significant media.....watch developing events....Can't wait for his new blog as well....revealing more and more and more....

Tony Gives a "whole new meaning" (inside joke~~ repeated phrase at INT Events) to "WE COME BACK."

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Tony Ortega is alive and well and THRIVING with offers...

The Dallas Morning News is only a beginning....

When I realized he had a story in the Dallas Morning News it made me wonder if Texas is going to be the new ground zero of the war? It would make sense to lure DM/Co$ into a fight there because of how things went with Warren Jeffs.

There seem to be a lot of current events and incidents involving current and former Texas residents that would make protracted litigation in Texas possible.

Lone Star

Crusader
When I realized he had a story in the Dallas Morning News it made me wonder if Texas is going to be the new ground zero of the war? It would make sense to lure DM/Co$ into a fight there because of how things went with Warren Jeffs.

There seem to be a lot of current events and incidents involving current and former Texas residents that would make protracted litigation in Texas possible.

Hell yeah!! DM's gonna learn...Don't fuck with Texas!

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well all that sounds nice but you have to realize that if scientology didn't resort to crime, it wouldn't exist. It started as a lie and then Elron kept pulling more and more shit to keep the lie profitable and keep it from being shut down. So it's kind of hard to modify it into a non-profit charity when it's really a for-profit scam.

Yeah. I know.

There's the rub.

Scientology and LRH abused me and it is very difficult to mentally distance myself from the good things I experienced because of my participation. Like the abused wife, I made many excuses for the shortcomings and have this seemingly incorregible tendency to focus on the good, which was real.

Thank God for the ESMB. And thank God for all the folks who have come forward, especially since the advent of the internet to share their stories of STUPID and ABUSE and DECEPTION and BETRAYAL.

So Miscavage had Broeker tailed for decades. No surprise but a HUGE win that it's being revealed.
So Miscavage plays bizarre games with his top staff like musical chairs and keeps his top execs in a trailerlike prison. No surprise but a HUGE win that the facts are being revealed.
Kids being prevented from seeing their parents for YEARS. No surprise but a HUGE win now that it's being revealed.

The COS does stupid because that's what it is. It wasn't started with the idea of helping millions of people or clearing the planet. It was founded with the idea of supporting LRH and the COS continues with the purpose of supporting David Miscavage who uses LRH as a prop.

Private investigators, millions hidden in secret bank accounts, it all spells C-O-R-R-U-P-T-I-O-N.

I can't wait for the next lurid discovery. I can hear the voice of Ron Pepiel ('author of 'Set it and forget it' fame)":

"Wait, there's more."

And there will be. The stupid that keeps on stupiding. THAT's the COS in a nutshell.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just had an extraneous thought that is not really germane to this thread yet, in some ways, I think it is.

DM's Gig, pretty much up to now, has for the most part not been dependent on what the "Real World" perception is of him. He's got a "captured" audience that all they know about him is what he wants them to know about them…or else! As long DM keeps putting on a "Really Big Shoe" and the Suckerfants continue to let him walk all over them the tickets will sell.

Tom Cruise's Gig depends upon "Real World" perception of him and he doesn't have a "captured" audience that he can control the “Information Feed” to. Unless Tom’s ready to hang ‘em up and retire DM and the Cof$’s incessant, increasing and ever more shocking PR, Publicity, Legal and Human Rights Train Wrecks are sure enough eventually gonna “gig” his Gig.

If I was Maypother right now I’d be doin’ more than admiring my Freedumb Medal, doin’ barrel rolls in my P51 and signin’ checks with my hand-tooled Eucalyptus burl pen.:yes:

This is data for you Tom…you might have to make a decision someday. :coolwink:

Face:)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, find something to sue the CofS over . . . :)

Paul

Find something to sue the Church of Scientology over????:hysterical:

Is there anything about David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology that is honest, helpful, spiritual, kind and caring and is changing the World for the betterment of mankind?

NO - nothing - it is 100% evil - 100% of the time! It always has been and always will be!! It's the tech and the greed that motivated it - Hubbard was a con man and a criminal. Ron was a NUT!

The Church of Scientology should be sued simply for "being" the Church of Scientology! The Organization is a deceitful cult of evilness and corruption at every single level! It is so cunning and evil - the people "IN" don't even know it! :omg:

So please - everyone sue the Co$! They are weak and falling to their knees right now - so hit them in the shins with a crowbar (with a nice lawsuit! It is time to bombard them with lawsuits and that is my postulate!):happydance:

GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THERE NOW BEFORE SLAPPY RUNS AWAY WITH ALL OF THE $$$$$$$$$!

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/stat...tigators-millions-to-monitor-former-rival.ece

Texas lawsuit: Scientology leader paid private investigators millions to monitor former rival

I started reading the article above, not looking at who wrote it, thinking out great it was at filling out the Pat Broeker story for the public. Yup, Tony Ortega lives.:biggrin:

Great article by Ortega, as usual. The idea of seeing the DwarfenFuehrer getting grilled in a courtroom gives me tingles "allovermybody" (sorry, an old Jonathan Winter reference) :biggrin:. That would just about make my year. However, I just don't see it happening. I so want it to happen but it's so effecty and we know Der Munchkin is pure OTey cause. He'll pay and pay and pay to get out of it. If that don't work he'll do anything he can and I mean anything to avoid it. I have this idea that if we see Fearless Leader sitting in a courtroom that it is BASICALLY GAME OVER for the cult. That tableaux, Miscavige getting grilled, getting flustered, losing it and Yelling Like Aunt Jemima Without Her Pancakes in frustration because he's DYING to assert his AUTHOOORITY but unable to do so in the real world. Besides making me all tingly ;-) I just have a feeling that would be the moment when the dam breaks. The backlash against the cult that has been building for decades would flush them away in a Tsunami of legal cases. There would be a cottage industry springing up of lawyers suing the cult. And I for one will revel in it. The ONLY way the Vertically Challenged Dictator will appear in court is if the outcome is already set-up paid for and assured to be in his and the cults favor. So, if he does you will KNOW the fix is in. Watcha gon do Dave? Run? I hear Paraguay is nice.

tick toc mofo.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Find something to sue the Church of Scientology over????:hysterical:

This may not be Ethical. It does not sound like it is for the Greatest Good.
Idle Morgue may not realize how casual words like this can DELAY the release of OT IX, OT X and OT XI.

Think of the devastating WAIT those who paid up front will go through !
Their money is gone and Idle Morgue might be creating further delays !

First

OT IX and OT X cannot be released until all Orgs reach old St. Hill size.
BUT pay now

Then
The Super Power Rundowns will not be available until all Scientologists have done the New Basics. $3000-$5000 to purchase them.
But pay now

NOW
All Previous Private Investigators disgruntled with the Church must have their cases settled via Ray Jeffrey.

BEFORE

SUPER Power and OT IX, OT X and OT XI will be released.
Pre-release donations always accepted, Idle Morgue please nudge Helluva Hoax to take advantage of 10% off ~~ offer valid 24 hours only.

So please - everyone sue the Co$! They are weak and falling to their knees right now - so hit them in the shins with a crowbar (with a nice lawsuit! It is time to bombard them with lawsuits and that is my postulate!):happydance:

You know that's an interesting idea!

What would happen if all of us filed a law suit against them, simultaneously?

Each one for 10 million dollars?

Frivolous you say? Ah, who cares.

Can you imagine the church trying to handle 1000's of law suites at the same time, each for 10 Million Dollars?
:roflmao:

Boy that would irritate the hell out of their legal department.

Now that would get Davie's panties in a bind.
:coolwink:

dmskirt1tpsdn3.jpg

Last edited:
UM.....

In the comments at the Daily Mail someone said:
"...I am assuming he had a non-disclosure agreement and these guys are ready to pay him back his 12 million....."

So how does this seem..? The PIs had to work with a non disclosure agreement in place before they started and which stayed in force forever.
They had their cash cut off.
They cannot complain about it, because to do so would mean they could be sued for talking about their non-disclosable job.
When they ask DM where the fuck their continuing employment is, he threatens to sue them if they make a fuss about it.
This is the thing that pisses them off so much that they decide to sue HIM anyway....with the advantage that DM has to acknowledge what they were doing in order to say they violated their NDA.
So, DM may have a NDA on them but Jeffs is sure that he can win for the PIs.

It could also be that there was no NDA with the PI.s because such a thing would have to be filed somewhere "onlines" and this OP was supposed to be completly hush hush from everyone.

I hope this is not messy thinking.....it's just that there has been that question about why the fuck DM didn't just keep paying them. Perhaps he thought he was safe to ignore them if he had a NDA from the beginning of their contract, thinking that they would be too scared of being sued, ever to "out" DM.

Whaddya think?

UM.....

In the comments at the Daily Mail someone said:
"...I am assuming he had a non-disclosure agreement and these guys are ready to pay him back his 12 million....."

So how does this seem..? The PIs had to work with a non disclosure agreement in place before they started and which stayed in force forever.
They had their cash cut off.
They cannot complain about it, because to do so would mean they could be sued for talking about their non-disclosable job.
When they ask DM where the fuck their continuing employment is, he threatens to sue them if they make a fuss about it.
This is the thing that pisses them off so much that they decide to sue HIM anyway....with the advantage that DM has to acknowledge what they were doing in order to say they violated their NDA.
So, DM may have a NDA on them but Jeffs is sure that he can win for the PIs.

It could also be that there was no NDA with the PI.s because such a thing would have to be filed somewhere "onlines" and this OP was supposed to be completly hush hush from everyone.

I hope this is not messy thinking.....it's just that there has been that question about why the fuck DM didn't just keep paying them. Perhaps he thought he was safe to ignore them if he had a NDA from the beginning of their contract, thinking that they would be too scared of being sued, ever to "out" DM.

Whaddya think?

EDIT, and....is this something everyone else has already thought of. :):confused2:

RogerB

Crusader
This may not be Ethical. It does not sound like it is for the Greatest Good.
Idle Morgue may not realize how casual words like this can DELAY the release of OT IX, OT X and OT XI.

Think of the devastating WAIT those who paid up front will go through !
Their money is gone and Idle Morgue might be creating further delays !

First

OT IX and OT X cannot be released until all Orgs reach old St. Hill size.
BUT pay now

Then
The Super Power Rundowns will not be available until all Scientologists have done the New Basics. $3000-$5000 to purchase them.
But pay now

NOW
All Previous Private Investigators disgruntled with the Church must have their cases settled via Ray Jeffrey.

BEFORE

SUPER Power and OT IX, OT X and OT XI will be released.
Pre-release donations always accepted, Idle Morgue please nudge Helluva Hoax to take advantage of 10% off ~~ offer valid 24 hours only.

Oh, Karen . . . this is too, too funny. :roflmao: And too, too true!

I never realized you had such a sense of humor . . . you develop that after you escaped the debris of the church?:hysterical::hysterical:

Rog