What's new

Tampa Org and Flag 1988 to 2006: Any of my friends out?

Burned

Patron
I'm curious if any of my old friends or staff from that time period are out. I did my lower bridge at Tampa org from 1988 to 1990 and then it was endless OT Preps and training at Flag. Has anyone heard what's happening with:

Helyn Dunn
Ron Wiedoff
Wayne Fuller
Richard Tinkelenberg
Roy Pulliam
Ken Thomas
Kim Bright
Dale Cooper
Rick Argall
Susan Player
Mike Smith
Susan Wilmshurst

There are many others, but the above are top-of-mind. Everything Scn is fading away. :thumbsup:

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
I'm curious if any of my old friends or staff from that time period are out. I did my lower bridge at Tampa org from 1988 to 1990 and then it was endless OT Preps and training at Flag. Has anyone heard what's happening with:

Helyn Dunn
Ron Wiedoff
Wayne Fuller
Richard Tinkelenberg
Roy Pulliam
Ken Thomas
Kim Bright
Dale Cooper
Rick Argall
Susan Player
Mike Smith
Susan Wilmshurst

There are many others, but the above are top-of-mind. Everything Scn is fading away. :thumbsup:

What about Paul Kellerals (spelling) at Flag too? In 1995, he wrote me as to how I was able to make amends to remove the SP declare status on me. :screwy:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Helyn Dunn
Ron Wiedoff
Wayne Fuller
Richard Tinkelenberg
Roy Pulliam
Ken Thomas
Kim Bright
Dale Cooper
Rick Argall
Susan Player
Mike Smith
Susan Wilmshurst

Here is Kim Bright's current business
http://www.brightcorenutrition.com/about-us

Here she is in a 2009 photo
http://sweetwheat.wordpress.com/200...er-kim-bright-and-dr-ward-bond-in-clearwater/

Kim Bright, who was CCNY staff for a few years in the late 70's early 80s, married Ray Cassano and they divorced in mid 2000s. So her name is Kim Bright again but many know her as Kimberly Cassano or Kimberly Bright-Cassano and some of her legal matters are ties up in the former name.

She's had some financial problems, as noted in this thread at WWp. One thing I noticed is that one of the comments there states that she is out of scientology but still doing business in a scientology building.

I hope she gets out. When I knew her in NY many moons ago, she was a really nice vegetarian macrobiotic diet lover, a baker actually, considered "open minded " spiritually ( a big no - no in the cult ). I was surprised she lasted so long in Scientology.
https://whyweprotest.net/community/...heavy-duty-class-action-lawsuit.104013/page-3

Richard Tinkelenberg is still very much in
https://www.facebook.com/richard.tink

Burned

Patron
Kim was always great; Ray not so much. Too bad Richard is still in. Thanks for the update.

Others:

Joel Voss (used to help with OSA projects as a public)
Jack and Faye Providenti
Gail Bond
Betsy Meshbesher (sp?)

Wayne Fuller was Tampa ED during that time. And my FSM. OT 8.

Every time I was heavily regged, misled, baited and switched I had a gut feeling to get out and thought "this is my church and religion????" I should have listened to my gut way earlier. About $200,000.00 earlier.

But I was and am,

BURNED

PS: I've been lurking but am so thrilled with recent developments I can hardly stand it!

Papabear

Patron
Dale Cooper is still in, even joined the SO for a bit and quickly got out. Still has a chiro practice going and I think is on the 3rd wife? Susan Player is still in as far as I have heard, but could be wrong about that. That's all I know about...

Helyn Dunn
Ron Wiedoff
Wayne Fuller
Richard Tinkelenberg
Roy Pulliam
Ken Thomas
Kim Bright
Dale Cooper
Rick Argall
Susan Player
Mike Smith
Susan Wilmshurst