What's new

Testimony of Mylène Pillorget -Disconnection at it's worst

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
God, this is one of the most moving interview videos I have ever seen.

Testimony of Mylène Pillorget, who spent 21 years in the cult of scientology. On radio France Culture, 2008, by Sonia Kronlund. After she left she couldn't speak to her chidren. Mylène died in 2010. Her children didn't come at her funeral.

Here's part one and two, with english subtitles.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf...-french-former-scientologist-1-2-fr-engl_news

Part 2 is Intense. This is why we protest....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf...ch-former-scientologist-2-2-fr-engl_lifestyle

IMHO, Disconnection is a terrible thing and we need to do all we can to stop it. R.I.P. Mylène Pillorget .

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: Mylene

Testimony of Mylène Pillorget, who spent 21 years in the cult of scientology. On radio France Culture, 2008, by Sonia Kronlund. After she left she couldn't speak to her chidren. Mylène died in 2010. Her children didn't come at her funeral.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf...-french-former-scientologist-1-2-fr-engl_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf...ch-former-scientologist-2-2-fr-engl_lifestyle

IMHO, Disconnection is a terrible thing and we need to do all we can to stop it. R.I.P. Mylène Pillorget .

OMG, this is awful news, I knew Mylene very well (she was Mylene Beyer when she was in Scientology) im so shocked that she died. I knew she was out of Scientology & tried to contact her. She was the nicest person I have ever known, I remember at St. Hill she would audit, audit & audit & would sometimes be in so much pain from her injury, she had steel pins in her leg & at one point was due to have an operation as something was wrong.

Dear dear Mylene you were a wonderful Mother & loved your boys so much :yes: Its so sad that you have left this world, the world was a better place when you were in it. God Bless you & rest in peace.

I am so stunned that you have gone, you were a very special person & your sons would be proud of you.

Disconnection is the most evil thing on this planet & Scientology will pay for what they have done to parents, children & families, the biggest crime in this universe. Tic Toc Scientology your end will come.:yes:

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader

Her kids are going to regret their disconnection from her.

shadow

Patron with Honors
Maybe some of those who knew her could write stories that the kids might stumble upon some day...

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
grrr

I fucking hate this cult.

edit add: Having a bad morning, just read the thread Article 9 . . . If you haven't, do . . .

My heart hurts . . .

British Mom

Patron with Honors
RE: MYLENE BEYER

This needs to stay on recent as alot of people knew Mylene, she was known a Mylene Beyer & was a top auditor at St. Hill, people need to know what happened to her.:bigcry:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, and

Oh, and Rest in Peace, Mylene. We will not forget - you - or the battle to end the co$/scn evil.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
RE: MYLENE BEYER

Does anyone know how or what she died of?

Hi Sharone, I found this on the internet, OMG Poor Mylene she didnt deserve this. She was one year older than me, I had a quadripple heart bypass 5 years ago & survived. I know her body was weakened by the accident she had years ago, but what a waste, she was a very special lady & I will miss her :bigcry:

R.I.P. Mylène PILORGET, "ex-Class IX OT VII", 20 years in scientology and Sea-Org, at 63 Options

Indeed, Mylène Pilorget died on antelast wednesday in the hospital (CHU) of
Strasbourg, near the german border.

I did not announce it till now, for a "scientological" reason, though we
were very good friends since some years.

I went to the hospital for days when she had still some few signs of
consciousness and reactions to what I was saying, after she had gotten a
very strong heart attack while working to help paralyzed people of the
french association of paralyzed people APF, on july 15th in Schirmeck near
Strasbourg.

She was doing that charity job since years during every summer holidays, as
a director of her own section of patients.

She was particularly well appreciated and loved, and quite active certainly.
I knew her well, since she had also helped re scientology cult during film,
interviews, and articles.

She got the first aid at least 10 minutesafter her attack, from firemen,
then was transferred in 50 minutes to the CHU (University Medical Center) ,
where she was operated hours along, got three stents, and her heart was
helped by an external synthetical heart out of her body for ten days, as
well as under a dozen of automatic infusions devices and three sophisticated
scopes.

I was informed of her state during that period by the person renting her a
flat in the south, and I went to the hospital in Strasbourg: nobody of her
family was in a position to be able to see her, her mother being also near
death some hundreds miles from Strasbourg.

Despite the fact that her sons were quite informed and could very well have
come to see her in a matter of hours, they did not send one message as far
as we know... Mylène having blown from the cult ten years ago, and was
"declared" for the wrongest causes possible (from my viewpoint), since she
was a top level Cl IX NOTs auditor with a great score as an auditor in three
languages (french, english and german) at Saint Hill UK:
she had probably "missed an F/N", you see the size of her "crime". She
was so afraid of that error that she wanted to go to the RPF, that she was
then idealizing as a tool to repare her "auditing error" , not knowing then
what the RPF was in fact; but her Processing director refused that**, and
then Mylène decided to blow; her kids were near 20 then, and were high level
"officers" in Shill UK. (**Mylène was then paid something like one pound a
day to deliver something like 55 hours of 200 to 300 pounds per hour
auditing: a money machine device for the cult). She got after a Freeloader
debt over US $1,6 million.

The second day I was there in Strasbourg and had gotten some signs of her
recognizing me and probably understanding some bits of what I was saying,
(particularly agitated when I announced her that her oldest son had had a
newborn on july 21st, six days after her attack).

Then the reanimation service professor and doctors sent her back to the
operating room to get the external heart switched off from her body.

From that operation evening on, a friday evening, she was unconscious, not a
move except possibly a smallest one in her eyes. I was forced to leave on
sunday, without having gotten a real sign of consciousness. Her state
stabilized for some days, but never allowing doctors to switch the
infusions, then it worsened from day to day, adding an infection in her
lungs and so forth, and she died.

Her sister had finally been able to let their very ill mother in Paris
hospitals, and came to see Mylène in Strasbourg.

Her sister did not got more evidence of Mylène recognizing her or reacting
to her presence, or to the music in her ears or whatever.

Mylène could'nt anyway have the smallest muscular move as she was under
curare composite perfusion so as to avoid undesirable moves that could have
disturbed the breathe device helping her blood to be oxygenated. She was
still under a lot of infusions to maintain her functions, but her EEGs were
not good, and showed some brain damages as well as an hemiplegy.

She was buried last monday, 16th august, in Etrechy near Etampes, south of
Paris.

Some friends in Paris were there to accompany her ashes. I could'nt go
myself.

The scientology kids did not care or want to be present at the hospital or
her burial though they were informed by their father, who was divorced from
Mylène since decades, but still in good relationship with her (He lives in a
far country and could not come).

The kids are no longer Sea Orger staffs, but they pay their freelodader
debt, the oldest is married to another scientologist of a very rich
scientology old-timers family whose mother, an OT VIII, is in very bad shape
from cancer as far as we know.

Mylène Pilorget was the oldest daughter of a sistership of four, two others
died before her.

Roger Gonnet

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: Scientology Children

From reading the details of Mylene's death it has made me realise what sort of adult Scientology is creating in this world, these children that grew up in Scientology & remain in the cult become uncaring adults. The Way to Happiness states 'Honor & respect your Parents', ok Mylene blew from Scientology, she was ill when she as in it & could take no more, she was a very caring person & was so when she left.

My daughter was a caring person when she left for LA but since she has been there, she too, has become uncaring, she didnt care that her Grandmother died (who was never in Scientology), she didnt care that her own Father died & she didnt care that I had major heart surgery. What sort of religion is this.

A religion should re unite family members not destroy them.:yes:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anonmom,

Am I right in thinking your daughter Mandy is married to Jane Kembers' son?

Jane Kember who was a member of the Guardians office and worked very closely with Marysue Hubbard and LRH. The same person who was given a jail sentence, along with Mary sue Hubbard for infiltrating government offices worldwide.

Forgive me if I am treading on raw ground here, but you will understand why I am asking these questions if you have read other things I have written.

You see I have to be certain to whom I am speaking to. The Guardians office was a ruthless organization, headed by Marysue, or so we were supposed to believe. In actual fact it was headed by LRH and Marysue was his deputy. Jane Kember, Mo Budlong and all other conspiritors were just following orders. Everyone just followed orders blindly, because they were true believers.

This is hard for me, part of me finds a lot of sympathy with these people, yet another larger part of me says NO, you had every opportunity to know what you were doing was wrong.

That's the main problem with these so called enlightened Operating Thetans, they have no conscience.

They have NO conscience and people die and it means nothing, Just go pick up another body, see you in the next life.

Only you won't, because there is no next life, just this one.

I think it is extremely sad what has happened to this french woman and so many more like her, you cannot replace a life, no matter what technology you have at your finger tips.

One day, when her sons wake up, they are going to find it very hard to live with, just as she found it hard to live with the neglect of her sons.

This is brainwashing in it's most brutal form and it's about time more exes said this is enough!

Opter

My daughter was a caring person when she left for LA but since she has been there, she too, has become uncaring, she didnt care that her Grandmother died (who was never in Scientology), she didnt care that her own Father died & she didnt care that I had major heart surgery. What sort of religion is this.

A religion should re unite family members not destroy them.:yes:

They call themselves a religion:angry: but is it really a religion?:no::no::no:

Opter

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: Jane Kember

Am I right in thinking your daughter Mandy is married to Jane Kembers' son?

Hello Sharon, Yes Mandy did indeed marry Chaz Kember son of Jane Kember. Jane was declared when they married, I did met her once, she did her steps & I believe she lied about something to get Miscabbage off the hook, dont know anymore than that.

But I have heard that Mandy & Chaz are no longer married, they were made to divorce in 2007 as Chaz was sent to Int (he didnt make it there & was sent back to St. Hill) Mandy wasnt qualified to go to Int.

This is the sickness in Scientology, my daughter went to LA to be with her husband & has lost her 2nd dynamic, has no family left & lost her husband too, (they were so much in love when they married).

All the videos of my trip to LA in 2009 are on You Tube under my name: Susan Talbot so you can see how they stopped Mandy from seeing me.

Sharone Stainforth

Hello Susan,
Yes I am familiar with the videos of your going to LA to try and see your daughter. I am very sorry that you were denied that opportunity.

It's a very sad state of affairs when you are not allowed to see your own daughter. I feel much sadness on your behalf that you were not allowed.

As i'm writing this I'm thinking 'not allowed?' What complete idiocy is this 'not allowed'. I know only too well how this works though,and 'Not allowed' is exactly how it works.

I was not allowed to see my Father either and I was only 12 years old, a minor, not an adult with supposed free choice.

I know it is of no comfort but see L. Ron Hubbard say that a 'Suppressive Person is one that denies the rights of others'.Also note he says "Why even now they say we are breaking up marriages, we've just brought out a book 'How to Save your marriage'." I wonder just how many scientologists have read that book, especially those in the sea org.I'ts all there in the Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard.

He is the SP.

Have you made any more headway into being in communication with your daughter since the videos?

Have you or anyone else any idea of the whereabouts of Mylene Beyers' sons or even more importantly the young eight year old daughter, Is her Father in the sea org, not that that means anything. It's unlikely they are together even if he is.

To be an orphaned eight year old and in the dubious 'care' of scientologys' sea org is a fate no child should have to endure.If her own Mother admits neglect, what chance does she have?

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: Sharone

Hey Sharone, no havent made any headway to see Mandy, did a video when I got back, warning parents about the dangers of getting involved in Scientology. All I have done is phone LA every week to ask to speak to her but ofcourse they never put me through to speak to her.

Unfornetly, havent been in contact with Mylene since I left, did try to get in touch but didnt know she has changed her name, she must have remarried. Think I saw on internet that one of her sons is in London, other than that have no idea where they are. I just hope that they read this or go on the internet & find out that their Mother loved them very much, she would never have left the Sea Org & it must have been bad for her to go.

Mylene continued to help others till the day she died, she never lost that caring for people.

Oh Yes, I know that Hubbard was the Suppresive, the real SP in all of this.:angry:

stc

Patron with Honors
Hi Sharone, I found this on the internet, OMG Poor Mylene she didnt deserve this. She was one year older than me, I had a quadripple heart bypass 5 years ago & survived. I know her body was weakened by the accident she had years ago, but what a waste, she was a very special lady & I will miss her :bigcry:

R.I.P. Mylène PILORGET, "ex-Class IX OT VII", 20 years in scientology and Sea-Org, at 63 Options

Indeed, Mylène Pilorget died on antelast wednesday in the hospital (CHU) of
Strasbourg, near the german border.

I did not announce it till now, for a "scientological" reason, though we
were very good friends since some years.

I went to the hospital for days when she had still some few signs of
consciousness and reactions to what I was saying, after she had gotten a
very strong heart attack while working to help paralyzed people of the
french association of paralyzed people APF, on july 15th in Schirmeck near
Strasbourg.

She was doing that charity job since years during every summer holidays, as
a director of her own section of patients.

She was particularly well appreciated and loved, and quite active certainly.
I knew her well, since she had also helped re scientology cult during film,
interviews, and articles.

She got the first aid at least 10 minutesafter her attack, from firemen,
then was transferred in 50 minutes to the CHU (University Medical Center) ,
where she was operated hours along, got three stents, and her heart was
helped by an external synthetical heart out of her body for ten days, as
well as under a dozen of automatic infusions devices and three sophisticated
scopes.

I was informed of her state during that period by the person renting her a
flat in the south, and I went to the hospital in Strasbourg: nobody of her
family was in a position to be able to see her, her mother being also near
death some hundreds miles from Strasbourg.

Despite the fact that her sons were quite informed and could very well have
come to see her in a matter of hours, they did not send one message as far
as we know... Mylène having blown from the cult ten years ago, and was
"declared" for the wrongest causes possible (from my viewpoint), since she
was a top level Cl IX NOTs auditor with a great score as an auditor in three
languages (french, english and german) at Saint Hill UK:
she had probably "missed an F/N", you see the size of her "crime". She
was so afraid of that error that she wanted to go to the RPF, that she was
then idealizing as a tool to repare her "auditing error" , not knowing then
what the RPF was in fact; but her Processing director refused that**, and
then Mylène decided to blow; her kids were near 20 then, and were high level
"officers" in Shill UK. (**Mylène was then paid something like one pound a
day to deliver something like 55 hours of 200 to 300 pounds per hour
auditing: a money machine device for the cult). She got after a Freeloader
debt over US $1,6 million.

The second day I was there in Strasbourg and had gotten some signs of her
recognizing me and probably understanding some bits of what I was saying,
(particularly agitated when I announced her that her oldest son had had a
newborn on july 21st, six days after her attack).

Then the reanimation service professor and doctors sent her back to the
operating room to get the external heart switched off from her body.

From that operation evening on, a friday evening, she was unconscious, not a
move except possibly a smallest one in her eyes. I was forced to leave on
sunday, without having gotten a real sign of consciousness. Her state
stabilized for some days, but never allowing doctors to switch the
infusions, then it worsened from day to day, adding an infection in her
lungs and so forth, and she died.

Her sister had finally been able to let their very ill mother in Paris
hospitals, and came to see Mylène in Strasbourg.

Her sister did not got more evidence of Mylène recognizing her or reacting
to her presence, or to the music in her ears or whatever.

Mylène could'nt anyway have the smallest muscular move as she was under
curare composite perfusion so as to avoid undesirable moves that could have
disturbed the breathe device helping her blood to be oxygenated. She was
still under a lot of infusions to maintain her functions, but her EEGs were
not good, and showed some brain damages as well as an hemiplegy.

She was buried last monday, 16th august, in Etrechy near Etampes, south of
Paris.

Some friends in Paris were there to accompany her ashes. I could'nt go
myself.

The scientology kids did not care or want to be present at the hospital or
her burial though they were informed by their father, who was divorced from
Mylène since decades, but still in good relationship with her (He lives in a
far country and could not come).

The kids are no longer Sea Orger staffs, but they pay their freelodader
debt, the oldest is married to another scientologist of a very rich
scientology old-timers family whose mother, an OT VIII, is in very bad shape
from cancer as far as we know.

Mylène Pilorget was the oldest daughter of a sistership of four, two others
died before her.

Roger Gonnet

Hello,

I have had a request from a friend of this lady to pass on a message to Emmanuel Beyer

Is it true that Emmanuel is her son?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
no humor

I fucking hate this cult.

edit add: Having a bad morning, just read the thread Article 9 . . . If you haven't, do . . .

My heart hurts . . .

Ahhh, it was all just the HubTurd's sense of humor. Whassamatta, ya can't take a joke or sumthin?

Pete