What's new

TEXAS JUDGE DENIES SCIENTOLOGY’S ‘ANTI-SLAPP’ MOTION IN RATHBUN SUIT

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
One of those 21 guests just logged in, in case you missed it:

yeeeeep.

first - this : :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

second : i got a e-mail from Davy... begging TG1 and Me to help him close up : ESMB,TOs,OCMB and WWP. special $$$ (points) for M&M blogs.....:coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I ain't tryin' to derail, I swear, but....

I can't help thinking about this:

The most powerful OT in the world (COB) postulated with all his might that he would not have to be deposed. And he spent over $10M (so far) to ensure it never happened. And he had a couple billion dollars more behind him to do anything he wanted to do to stop it. And he had OSA and all their dirty OPs tech and an army of sociopaths willing to commit crimes to get him off the hook. And he had all the Clears and OTs on the entire planet also postulating him prevailing against a down tone, unaudited, untrained little old wog judge down in Texas.

All the OTs "on this planet" and STILL he lost the motion!

So, who is more cause?

All the OTs vs one lonely wog, and the wog wins. That's the proof of whether the tech works or not.

(okay Miscavige, now let's see you run an event and get up there with that drunk leering grin and brag how powerful you are)

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Music to my ears . . .

13170265423_79d706c2ce_o.jpg

" . . . Scientology's motions are without merit and are DENIED . . . "

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: Music to my ears . . .

13170265423_79d706c2ce_o.jpg

" . . . Scientology's motions are without merit and are DENIED . . . "

Dib Dib Hooray!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Seriously, though, your honor. Thanks! And inbox me if you want the name of a good high -security kennel to board your hounds.

AnonKat

Crusader
"The evidence sufficiently establishes that Scientology is primarily in business to sell a good or service"

"Plaintiff is awarded court costs and attorney fees" !

This is HUGE

[video=youtube;z9IIn3R6_50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9IIn3R6_50[/video]

MissWog

Dib Dib Hooray!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Seriously, though, your honor. Thanks! And inbox me if you want the name of a good high -security kennel to board your hounds.
Dib Dib Hooray! That is great..I'm gonna use that.. Well done!!

Just saw this over on Mike Rinder's blog. It's what Dan Koon (and MR) both think about how it will eventually go down:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-shitstorm/#comment-39201
Admiration Particles.. That's a new one for me ..
:biggrin:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I ain't tryin' to derail, I swear, but....

I can't help thinking about this:

The most powerful OT in the world (COB) postulated with all his might that he would not have to be deposed. And he spent over $10M (so far) to ensure it never happened. And he had a couple billion dollars more behind him to do anything he wanted to do to stop it. And he had OSA and all their dirty OPs tech and an army of sociopaths willing to commit crimes to get him off the hook. And he had all the Clears and OTs on the entire planet also postulating him prevailing against a down tone, unaudited, untrained little old wog judge down in Texas.

All the OTs "on this planet" and STILL he lost the motion!

So, who is more cause?

All the OTs vs one lonely wog, and the wog wins. That's the proof of whether the tech works or not.

(okay Miscavige, now let's see you run an event and get up there with that drunk leering grin and brag how powerful you are)

Drink up, Davey boy.

St. Waldrip's Day is a comin'.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Just saw this over on Mike Rinder's blog. It's what Dan Koon (and MR) both think about how it will eventually go down:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-shitstorm/#comment-39201

Mike would know better than me, but I was under the impression from people I know personally who are close personal friends of Marty's that Marty wasn't going to settle ever. He wasn't just blowing smoke when he said that he would never take blood money from the cult.

I know this is Mosey's suit and that Sugar Ray needs to get paid too, but I think his lawyer became a true believer in "our fight" when he represented Debbie Cook. I don't believe that this is entirely professional zeal that we're seeing out of that guy.

So.... Davey may well offer what's left of his SO reserve to make this go away, but I don't know if that will appease Marty and Sugar Ray who seem to be wanting a fight to the death rather than money.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Many people seem to think that "settle" necessarily comes with a "gag order."

Y'know ... that's not necessarily so.

Jump

Operating teatime
Mike would know better than me, but I was under the impression from people I know personally who are close personal friends of Marty's that Marty wasn't going to settle ever. He wasn't just blowing smoke when he said that he would never take blood money from the cult.

I know this is Mosey's suit and that Sugar Ray needs to get paid too, but I think his lawyer became a true believer in "our fight" when he represented Debbie Cook. I don't believe that this is entirely professional zeal that we're seeing out of that guy.

So.... Davey may well offer what's left of his SO reserve to make this go away, but I don't know if that will appease Marty and Sugar Ray who seem to be wanting a fight to the death rather than money.

I had thought that Ray, being a lawyer, would be playing for the big settlement and grab when the time was right. But now you mention it, Marty was #2 in an international brainwashing coercive cult and with those powerz may have got the message across to even a lawyer that this Diminutive Megalomaniac is truly evil and needs to be stopped.

:drama:

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
It occurs to me that our lovely little cult will try very hard to make our hero, Judge Waldrop's life very miserable. Will the cult have the balls to do this? I think they probably will, it IS a feature of the psychopath Ron's tek after all. Will the Judge have the staying power to face this down? Does he have any special recourse as a judge to make it more difficult for the cult to attempt to intimidate him apart from the farcical legal stuff they have already tried?

I agree this has the potential to be huge, but that will not be lost on the cult, and I'm sure they will go for broke in trying anything to derail it.

Having said this, I am seriously looking forward to seeing li'l Davey in the witness box. What a hoot!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
If the midget is to be tried by 12 of his peers, what 12 cult leaders should be chosen?:yes:

I don't understand what the question means.

Nevertheless, I will answer it,

My pick

Kim Il-sung, President of North Korea (in spirit).
Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church)
Mel Gibson (not a cult leader, but an alcoholic crack pot with anger management problems).
Charlie Sheen (only briefly a cult leader, but also has substance abuse and anger management problems)
Justin Bieber (Hey you don't think his fans are mindless robots?).
Rick Berman (Producer of Star Trek).
Claude Vorilhon, Raelian Church (bonus points for being an alien cult. Also good friends with Rick Berman).
Charlton Heston (via a medium)
Richard Knerr and
Arthur "Spud" Melin (Promoters of the Hula hoop).

Wants2Talk

[video=youtube;FuZI_7nZbJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZI_7nZbJE[/video]
12 power-obsessed, amoral, rapacious, money-mongering sociopaths, bent on world domination?

The only answer to that would be the "12 World Bankers" that Ron warned about on RJ67.

If they are not available, we could try to subpoena the top dozen leaders of street gangs, mafiosi and drug cartels.

Terril park

Sponsor
It occurs to me that our lovely little cult will try very hard to make our hero, Judge Waldrop's life very miserable. Will the cult have the balls to do this? I think they probably will, it IS a feature of the psychopath Ron's tek after all. Will the Judge have the staying power to face this down? Does he have any special recourse as a judge to make it more difficult for the cult to attempt to intimidate him apart from the farcical legal stuff they have already tried?

I agree this has the potential to be huge, but that will not be lost on the cult, and I'm sure they will go for broke in trying anything to derail it.

Having said this, I am seriously looking forward to seeing li'l Davey in the witness box. What a hoot!

One may assume CO$ has looked for dirt on Judge Waldrip and come up with little or nothing.

http://factnet.org/scientologys-foolproof-method-judge-tampering

One may possibly assume these tactics have been relayed to the judge.

Let the games begin.