What's new

TEXAS JUDGE DENIES SCIENTOLOGY’S ‘ANTI-SLAPP’ MOTION IN RATHBUN SUIT

freethinker

Sponsor
You probaly know this because you are , well, connected, but HAL from 2001 was a mock up from IBM. If you go back one letter from I-B-M, you get H-A-L. But you knew that anyway.:coolwink:

Lori

Cheryl E Love
:hysterical:

All joking aside, some of the terminology in Scientology has great value in real-life situations. . .

Scieno-Scenario: Two Scientologists just finished a very romantic candlelight dinner at his ocean view home. Sparks begin to fly as they lay down on a bed together. He leans over and is about to passionately kiss her when she suddenly pulls back and announces--

FEMALE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ya know, I think we should have a com cycle.
I'd like to get in two-way-com about our second dynamic

MALE SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh, okay. I got that just now when you
put some CI on my lines and my kiss
postulate got unmocked.

FEMALE SCIENTOLOGIST
It's just that before we go too far, I need
to know if you really....well you know what
a girl likes to hear before she sleeps with someone.

MALE SCIENTOLOGIST
I know. We've been dating for two years and
I've never said it to you before...

FEMALE SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh darling, I long to hear you say those
special beautiful words to me.

MALE SCIENTOLOGIST
(gently takes her hand,
gazing into her expectant eyes
)
Dear, I.....I.....
(shyly hesitates)
I really....

FEMALE SCIENTOLOGIST
Yes, darling, my zero is in,
it's safe, you can tell me...

MALE SCIENTOLOGIST
I really........am pulling in flow two
orders of magnitude admiration particles for you.

Scientology: The language of Love!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Damn.....I easily understood everything in this dialog! :omg:
Will the cult speak never get out of my comprehensive mind? :melodramatic:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You probaly know this because you are , well, connected, but HAL from 2001 was a mock up from IBM. If you go back one letter from I-B-M, you get H-A-L. But you knew that anyway.:coolwink:

So cool!

Didn't know.

But that is the magic of words and ideas. They are fluid and go where/how they need to go in some kind of perfect synchronous poetic harmony. (kinda like "HAL" and "WAL"drip are so accommodating. lol)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Scoots won't be very happy ... 'Drunken Maggot' is completely missing!

:omg:

Damn!

Did you happen to notice if DCOP was missing from the list? (Drunken Cult Operating Pimp). lol

One day in the future there's going to be an avalanche of revelation when Miscavige's secret life starts to pour out and I am predicting the first juicy (figuratively & literally) piece that will leak out is that he is chronically drunk at all those gala OT events where he bellows about spiritually advances states.

Every time I look at him speaking, one word keeps playing over my mental loudspeakers in a continuous loop:

DRUNK!!!
DRUNK!!!
DRUNK!!!

When it all finally collapses, a helluva lot of OTs are going to realize they will still be paying their triple mortgages and maxed out charge cards for many years to come---all just to give their life's savings to a drunken liar who will never reveal where their money went.

Reminds me of all the "OT" investors that I knew who bragged incessantly about their "brilliant and ethical OT money manager" (Reid Slatkin). At the point (when COB blows or is indicted) the OTs won't have to worry any more about 3 swings of the needle, 2 swings or even one swing. See bolded lyric below.

----- cue song by Don McClean, "American Pie (in the Sky)" -----

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that meter used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those PC's needle dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made me shiver
With every newspaper they'd deliver
Bad news 'bout COB on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more Bridge step

I can't remember if I cried

When I read about COB's wounded pride.
But something touched me deep inside
The day the FN died

[Chorus]
So bye-bye, Miss Cavige-pie-in-the-sky
Got my remaining assets seized by a levy, it felt like a wrong why
And them good old OTs were still drinkin' kool-aid and pie-in-the-sky
Postulatin'.... "This'll be the day that my ruds will finally fly
This'll be the day my FN doesn't die"

[video=youtube;tr-BYVeCv6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr-BYVeCv6U[/video]

Last edited:

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
I read the board lately mostly to keep up with the unfoldings of this event and others, and now I am quietly applauding Judge Dib (Don't-Mess-With-Texas) Waldrip and celebrating this wonderful news, and stocking up for the long haul.

It may take awhile, but I have the feeling Mosey and her husband are in it for the duration, and Sugar Ray was and is prepared for all that has happened so far and all that is to come.

We already know that Dainty Dave can't plan beyond his next meltdown -- if he could, "scientology" would be thriving (it's really not all THAT difficult, Davy...) -- so this just may be the tipping point we have all been working toward for years and years. Carry on!

:thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap:

Last edited:

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
This isn't the old days when the cult could fuck with you and hardly anyone knew, this is the age of the internet and even governments are experiencing the power of it via Edward Snowden so if they fuck with Dib Waldrip, that will become world news real fast.

I don't think Texas judges intimidate easily. This is new turf for Scientology, NEGATIVE EXPOSURE WORLD WIDE!

Yes, I agree. But that doesn't mean the cult won't still try. They are living in the pre technological past with all their stupid policies on fair game etc, and they still do that stuff, even now. I hope the judge has a squeaky clean past, and I kind of hope the cult does have a go at him, if only to see the ensuing shit storm in the media about it.

Lone Star

Crusader
Yes, I agree. But that doesn't mean the cult won't still try. They are living in the pre technological past with all their stupid policies on fair game etc, and they still do that stuff, even now. I hope the judge has a squeaky clean past, and I kind of hope the cult does have a go at him, if only to see the ensuing shit storm in the media about it.

He does have a clean past. They'll have to make something up. I dare them to try.

It would piss the Jefferson brothers off for one thing. Wallace might even quit the team if they try to fair game the judge. He still has a fairly long career ahead of him and he is the former Chief Justice of Texas. Not even he will allow himself to be associated with such low life antics against another jurist and member of the State Bar.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
One may assume CO$ has looked for dirt on Judge Waldrip and come up with little or nothing.

http://factnet.org/scientologys-foolproof-method-judge-tampering

One may possibly assume these tactics have been relayed to the judge.

Let the games begin.

Thanks Terrill. Truly scary stuff. I'm holding my breath for the judge and hoping that he can survive the delicate attentions of the cult.

Elron was a true master of the bastardisation of ethical behaviour when he started talking about the the greatest good for the greatest number. Anything is justified for the "greater good" and the poor judge could be the centre of a maelstrom of absolute evil including fabrication of damning evidence, if the cult really gets how damaging this law suit could be.

Gadfly

Crusader
He does have a clean past. They'll have to make something up. I dare them to try.

It would piss the Jefferson brothers off for one thing. Wallace might even quit the team if they try to fair game the judge. He still has a fairly long career ahead of him and he is the former Chief Justice of Texas. Not even he will allow himself to be associated with such low life antics against another jurist and member of the State Bar.

They have often "made it up" to suit their needs. Fair Game means they can DO ANYTHING, including lying and fabricating scenarios. But, I suspect the negative feedback would be immense if they began trying such shenanigans with this judge. It would basically PROVE that the Church of Scientology initiate's nasty tactics to "manage critics and problematic antagonists".

That is what they did with Paulette Cooper. They couldn't find any real dirt on her, so they FABRICATED it to trash her name and reputation. The Church of Scientology stole some of Paulette's stationary and then sent a bomb threat in to the FBI! They knew they would track it back to HER. THAT is the sort of nasty crap this "church" does to "protect its religion". They are scumbags of the highest order.

Scientology has a long history of LYING (and worse) to create illusions ad manipulate perceptions. Their collapse can never come soon enough.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
What this exchange makes obvious: Making only 100% qualified statements is damn fuckin' hard, tedious and bothersome, which probably is what the cult wants it to be.

Imagine sentences like this one: The defendant's ("defendant" as defined in Texas state law $ so-and-so chapter so-and-so) husband ("husband" as defined in USA federal law $$ so-and-so chapter so-and-s) delivered ("delivered" as defined in Texas state law $$ so-and-so chapter so-and-so) unauthorized ("unauthorized" as defined in Texas state law $$ so-and-so chapter so-and-so) as defined in Texas state law $$ so-and-so chapter so-and-so) auditing ("auditing" as defined by the "Church of Scientology" in court document so-and-so, page so-and-so chapter so-and-so).

And THAT sentence is only approximately 50% qualified.

If one wanted to go down that road, it would turn the whole lawsuit into one monstrous word-clearing session, which might be what the cult wants.

Jus' my 0.02€

Which is why legislation and legal contracts typically start with a "definitions" section, which operates as a glossary for terms used thereafter, thus avoiding having to deal with heavily qualified statements like that.

freethinker

Sponsor
All I can say is there is a lot of EYES on this one, any unehtical (LOL) behavior toward a beloved judge could just rile up Anonymous to all out protests again. There are people who have never been in following this case like it's the best novel they ever read.

It's become a bit of a cult to watch the cult in action (LOL).

Fair Game would stick out so much on this one, the uproar might never die down.

Before it used to be local newspapers and a 2 second blurb on some not-so-well-known news satation, BUT NOW, there is a tremendous amount of focus and interest on this to to a degree unprecedented in the History of the Church. Shit that sound s like an event quoute.

Anyway, I think gaming a Texas judge just could be straw-camel-back and the Texas judicial system would not take kindly to it. Judge Waldrip's actions so far indicate they don't put up with anything off color. Just My Opinion.