What's new

Thank God for Dianetics!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Welcome, Hazmat,

You obviously have not read the insightful Tony Ortega and Vance Woodward series called
"Blogging Dianetics" over at the Underground Bunker. IUt is a must read for anyone who has ever read, used, sold or given away this book.

This link takes you to the series in reverse ( last to first ) order.
http://tonyortega.org/category/blogging-dianetics/

Better yet, start here and read bottom up each article and proceeding to previous page for page 2 and one.
http://tonyortega.org/category/blogging-dianetics/page/3/

First article entitled Blogging Dianetics, Part 1: Vance Woodward Helps Us Parse L. Ron Hubbard’s Masterpiece

I think you will find it helpful.

Mary

And you base this upon what? It helped you? I've not found them helpful, at all. In fact, what makes you think I haven't seen any of this material?

I mean, I'm not advocating Dianetics, from a theoretical standpoint. But, you can't seem to get that. So, I'm guessing a service fac?

Running a heavily charged engram, takes a lot of skill.

You people, have no concept of what that is.

Running a heavily ABBERATED engram, takes even more.

But, you folks go ahead. Think you have all the answers.

I, have personal experience.

And goll darn it.............You've never experienced or heard of someone like me........Well, well.

And if you have, it's because someone told me that's what it was, etc..

But, isn't that what hubberd's hypnosis lectures were saying? You are, what you are, because that's what someone told you?

THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO:omg:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's make this simple!

I did find it true that "it" persists when in "it" - contains a lie. LRH (hence- why Scientology perists)

When one "as ises" "it" - it vanishes!

Dianetics advertises "Get Rid of Your Reactive Mind" - the LIE!

Clear Cog - "I am mocking up my Reactive Mind - but can stop it and control it" - the FRAUD!

The truth sets you free!!

No one has scientifically proven how to deal with the mind and spirit. It has never been done and it never will. If Dianetics worked and lasted and was "scientific " - one could take it outside of Scientology and prove it with "science".

Arnie Lerma found the truth - read his stuff - he "scientifically" proved that Dianetics and Scientology is a scam. Nothing lasts in Dianetics and Scientology - just self-inflicted parlor tricks to bait and trap!!

Hubbard was a con and a fraud! He was a criminal hiding from the Law and died a lonely death after shattering his family with Scientology and Dianetic's. - the TRUTH! :pixiedust:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jacking off in the morning helps for headaches. Seriously.

Or maybe you already know that since your initial post was so self-masturbatory. :coolwink:

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Let's make this simple!

I did find it true that "it" persists when in "it" - contains a lie. LRH (hence- why Scientology perists)

When one "as ises" "it" - it vanishes!

Dianetics advertises "Get Rid of Your Reactive Mind" - the LIE!

Clear Cog - "I am mocking up my Reactive Mind - but can stop it and control it" - the FRAUD!

The truth sets you free!!

No one has scientifically proven how to deal with the mind and spirit. It has never been done and it never will. If Dianetics worked and lasted and was "scientific " - one could take it outside of Scientology and prove it with "science".

Arnie Lerma found the truth - read his stuff - he "scientifically" proved that Dianetics and Scientology is a scam. Nothing lasts in Dianetics and Scientology - just self-inflicted parlor tricks to bait and trap!!

Hubbard was a con and a fraud! He was a criminal hiding from the Law and died a lonely death after shattering his family with Scientology and Dianetic's. - the TRUTH! :pixiedust:

Well, here's your mistake. I'm not talking about what Hubbard said. I'm talking about my own experiences. And, with no one, except you clowns, telling me what those experiences are about.

All I'm doing is talking about the body's ability to store physiological sensations, and it's ability to store them, beyond the knowingness of the mind. Thus, the subconscious.

Now, I really would refrain from this topic, if you can't handle a full range of discussion. If all you can manage is to stomp your feet, pound your hands, scream and yell, "IT DOESN'T WORK!, IT DOESN'T WORK!!!", I dunno..........LOL

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Jacking off in the morning helps for headaches. Seriously.

Or maybe you already know that since your initial post was so self-masturbatory. :coolwink:

Huh. What makes me think there is not only a little, but complete projection at work here?

I mean, there are two forces at work here. Numba one, "his" pic. Two, his comment..........LOL

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Welcome Hazmat,

[ Hazmat: a material that would be a danger to life or to the environment if released without necessary precautions being taken. ]

Does that relate to you somehow???? :biggrin:

I haven't figured out yet if this is your kinda bar

Well, love to lurk. Thanks for clewing us all in on your favorite habitat. Perhaps you should get out more? And, learn how to read?

You see, the forum topic IS, Scientology Technology. NOT, barstool philosophy.

Or, oh wait!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Is that what you're implying? My pain and suffering, stems from hanging onto too many bar stools?

LOL.

Yeah, I know....Her reply will be, "Yeah, it would seem so.".

LMAO:melodramatic:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, here's your mistake. I'm not talking about what Hubbard said. I'm talking about my own experiences. And, with no one, except you clowns, telling me what those experiences are about.

All I'm doing is talking about the body's ability to store physiological sensations, and it's ability to store them, beyond the knowingness of the mind. Thus, the subconscious.

Now, I really would refrain from this topic, if you can't handle a full range of discussion. If all you can manage is to stomp your feet, pound your hands, scream and yell, "IT DOESN'T WORK!, IT DOESN'T WORK!!!", I dunno..........LOL

I'm not talking about what Hubbard said:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

All I'm doing is talking about the body's ability to store physiological sensations, and it's ability to store them, beyond the knowingness of the mind. Thus, the subconscious. :eyeroll::unsure::ohmy:

So why are you here to post about "Dianetics"? The subconscious has been studied by others long before Hubbard - he has provided NOTHING NEW in the field of mental health - just sold you the idea that he has! :yes:

Your thread title is "Thank God for Dianetic's" - now show me where Dianetic's helped someone "get rid of their reactive mind"? As Jason Beghe stated (he is OT7) "Show me one F$#%ing CLEAR"!

What I am talking about is: Why does Scientology LIE about that? After spending $$$,$$$ and years of ones life - the cognition for "CLEAR" is

I am mocking up my own reactive mind but can stop it and control it! :no:

What I am talking about is the FRAUD!

Scientology is a scam and it does not work to the claims Scientology says it works! :yes: Hubbard was a crazy con man that is still scamming people today with his "tech" and claims of super homo novus.

The craziest people I have met in my life are Scientologist's still indoctrinated with the "tech"!

SCIENTOLOGY AND DIANETIC'S DO NOT WORK! There is a Science of Knowing how to know it does not work - one simply LOOKS!:happydance:

Now, discuss away!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
And you base this upon what? It helped you? I've not found them helpful, at all. In fact, what makes you think I haven't seen any of this material?

I mean, I'm not advocating Dianetics, from a theoretical standpoint. But, you can't seem to get that. So, I'm guessing a service fac?

Running a heavily charged engram, takes a lot of skill.

You people, have no concept of what that is.

Running a heavily ABBERATED engram, takes even more.

But, you folks go ahead. Think you have all the answers.

I, have personal experience.

And goll darn it.............You've never experienced or heard of someone like me........Well, well.

And if you have, it's because someone told me that's what it was, etc..

But, isn't that what hubberd's hypnosis lectures were saying? You are, what you are, because that's what someone told you?

THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO:omg:

How do you know I don't have experience with Dianetics? I had many years of experience. As a PC and as an auditor.

I won't tell you that what you got out of it is wrong, or misunderstood, or whatever. you are entitled to your experiences. But I have had mine and have 'helped' others with it and I don't have the same takeaway as you do - not with all that I know now. It's a matter of perspective.

The articles are relevant whether you care to think with the information or not. It's your choice.

Enjoy your subjective wins.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . Running a heavily charged engram, takes a lot of skill . . .

I imagine it does take a lot of skill, a lot of theatric skill because there's no such thing as an Engram as defined by L Ron Hubbard. They are a figment of his imagination. The claimed basis for their existence was disproved by a scientific study carried out under the aegis of New York University in the 1950s. There has not be a skerrick of an iota of evidence produced in the decades since that study which even hints at undermining its findings.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

I think Hazmat is not here on the same terms as the rest of us and you are wasting your time, Mary.

Paul

I didn't just post the information for him. The lurkers might be interested. And I always try once... for the benefit of the possible doubt.

AnonyMary

I imagine it does take a lot of skill, a lot of theatric skill because there's no such thing as an Engram as defined by L Ron Hubbard. They are a figment of his imagination. The claimed basis for their existence was disproved by a scientific study carried out under the aegis of New York University in the 1950s. There has not be a skerrick of an iota of evidence produced in the decades since that study which even hints at undermining its findings.

The issue here is that most people who received or gave Dianetics were trained early on to ignore facts and just 'read it drill it do it', so most don't know how important it is to inspect what one is learning, what one is really seeing ( if anything )-- even if it disagrees with the author, the course sup. Once one goes into that not-know zone... it just snowballs. Then one is believing suggested images or thoughts that came in an attempt to provide an answer. Soon it's all on automatic. It's not like people are faking these engrams... they have just come to believe in them because the book, Hubbard and the course sup says ' it is what the materials say it is and it's nothing else'

Last edited:

Hazmat

Patron with Honors

I would love to see that study. I would imagine they did not use the proper technique, for one. For two, engrams have to be fairly substantial, in order to be so much as noticed by the subject. Recalling a pinch, isn't going to do much. It's not a substantial amount of pain.

Here's how I see a proper study being done.

1. Choose subjects who have noticeably high degrees of mis-emotion. Manic, depressed or both.

2. Have them think about those subjects or incidents, and ask them to let you know when their emotions are about at their peak.

3. At this point, ask them if there are any physical sensations that they can locate and identify.

4. If so, ask them if they can allow it to intensify, and let you know if it does.

5. Also tell them to allow whatever thoughts come into mind, and if it has an impact on the sensation.

Now, when I was about 8, I had a bicycle accident and my chin was split open and required stitches. The doctor, stuck a needle right smack into the area, with a local anesthetic. And it took three or four. Believe me when I say, it as very painful.

That incident, in part, was what I was going through the other day, when I wrote this post. It has come up before in recalls, but I've never been able to get in there, to any great extent. The area had pain shut off, as far as recall, and refused to give up any physiological data.

Until tonite when the chin area is experiencing muscular throbbing and twitching, and a slight tweak of pain. After all these years, it's finally "remembering".

Now, I don't know what an auditor could ever have done to accelerate the process. Not a word was spoken, the entire time. The body, just wasn't going to talk about it, other than keep trying to discharge it through the cranium.

Well, that's the best I can do to describe it, for the moment. I do have numerous incidents were the cranium was used as the point of origin of pain, and clash with the above incident, or something.

The key, it seems to me, is to be able to get the somatic talking and expressing it's self. Once it's done that, fully and completely, there's nothing left. Any other "data", is purely incidental. The force of an engram, relies entirely upon the force of physiological sensation.

Gib

Crusader
I would love to see that study. I would imagine they did not use the proper technique, for one. For two, engrams have to be fairly substantial, in order to be so much as noticed by the subject. Recalling a pinch, isn't going to do much. It's not a substantial amount of pain.

Here's how I see a proper study being done.

1. Choose subjects who have noticeably high degrees of mis-emotion. Manic, depressed or both.

Here's a hint:

Dianetics and scientology are supposed to be for making the able more able.

What you propose for a study is a no-no for dianetics & scientoogy.

I wonder why?

Maybe because it no work for the high degrees of mis-emotion, manic, depressed.

And maybe it only work for the able,

but they are able,

so I guess the able were sold on a

bridge to OT abilities, like cause over matter, energy, space and time.

That's quite a trick hubbard did.

To trick the able into thinking they could become more [STRIKE]able[/STRIKE] supermen

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
How do you know I don't have experience with Dianetics? I had many years of experience. As a PC and as an auditor.

I won't tell you that what you got out of it is wrong, or misunderstood, or whatever. you are entitled to your experiences. But I have had mine and have 'helped' others with it and I don't have the same takeaway as you do - not with all that I know now. It's a matter of perspective.

The articles are relevant whether you care to think with the information or not. It's your choice.

Enjoy your subjective wins.

What do you mean, subjective? You not seriously saying that a person cannot be objective about their personal experiences, are you? If so, then your eval of your own experiences, is just as useless.

At any rate, here's the full scope of how Dianetics and Scientology PRINCIPLES, not necessarily methods, have helped me.

From agoraphobia, to emotional stability. This was accomplished simply by allowing fear to occur, and fully experiencing it.

However, the underlying cause of the "fear", was physiological in the sense of subconscious memory, due to engrams. I thought once the fear went away, that's all there was to engrams, and that was that. There was nothing more to it than emotion.

I then woke up one night, to being shivering cold on the top half of my body, and burning hot on the lower part. And a deep sense of fear. This was in about '88.

From then on, it's been a journey of increased physiological pain, in every area of my body. Which comes and goes.

It then became a matter of sheer survival. Never mind increased ability. I could care less. Just let me make it through the day.

At any rate, I will allow the somatic to fully express it's self. If it will. It usually doesn't and I get bounced out of or not allowed into, the full incident. Just watery images of what occurred.

So, no. Dianetics isn't all it's cracked up to be, by Scientologists. There's a lot more to it. At least in my case.

I remember back in about '80, being told I was an illegal pc, because my body didn't sweat enough to be sessionable. And asked if I'd ever been subject to electro-shock, etc.. And that was the reason for my chronic fatigue. My body wouldn't sweat, and would over heat, and I needed to be very careful about exerting myself too much.

Today, I was sweating in my underarms. A rarity. The only place I've ever sweated much, is in my feet.

At any rate, there are NUMEROUS incidents, of which I had no memory of afterwards. However, various police departments, and government officials, did. And like I say, in '88, they began to come back.

I would have no way of making sense of these memories, were it not for the concept of dianetics.

Subjective wins.............LOL

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Here's a hint:

Dianetics and scientology are supposed to be for making the able more able.

What you propose for a study is a no-no for dianetics & scientoogy.

I wonder why?

Maybe because it no work for the high degrees of mis-emotion, manic, depressed.

And maybe it only work for the able,

but they are able,

so I guess the able were sold on a

bridge to OT abilities, like cause over matter, energy, space and time.

That's quite a trick hubbard did.

To trick the able into thinking they could become more [STRIKE]able[/STRIKE] supermen

Me thinks another is with little more than a service fac at work here. He does not seem to be able to read. I'm not talking about how others apply this or that. I'm talking about how "I" apply it.

One thing I've learned about the anti-social. They refuse to acknowledge the context of others, and insist upon everything being put into their own context.

And the common notion that the anti-social works alone, is false. The anti-social relies upon others who are similar in nature, to prove they work well with others and thus have a legitimate viewpoint, etc..

Thus, a person who is isolated and alone, is PTS. And whilst posing a more immediate danger, is not the long term solution to the problem.

The PTS, is indeed a problem. The anti-social, is the cause...........LOL:lol:

Gib

Crusader
Me thinks another is with little more than a service fac at work here. He does not seem to be able to read. I'm not talking about how others apply this or that. I'm talking about how "I" apply it.

One thing I've learned about the anti-social. They refuse to acknowledge the context of others, and insist upon everything being put into their own context.

And the common notion that the anti-social works alone, is false. The anti-social relies upon others who are similar in nature, to prove they work well with others and thus have a legitimate viewpoint, etc..

Thus, a person who is isolated and alone, is PTS. And whilst posing a more immediate danger, is not the long term solution to the problem.

The PTS, is indeed a problem. The anti-social, is the cause...........LOL:lol:

Thanks for replying.

But actually I don't have a clue what you wrote means.