What's new

Thank God for Dianetics!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Wow. I could very well have the symptoms, of MS.

The question is, do I have the cure?

LMAO........:omg:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Where did I mention any session? I clearly described my experience, etc.. Can you read sir?

So I guess you are saying that you have never had a Dianetics auditing session? Yes or no.
I just want to clarify this matter before further questions.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Hazmat:

Is it awkward when you call someone an idiot in a post where you've quoted yourself, not the person you intended to disrespect?

JB

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Hazmat:

Is it awkward when you call someone an idiot in a post where you've quoted yourself, not the person you intended to disrespect?

JB

Obviously not.........

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.........And it was corrected..........

Next?

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Obviously not......... Not awkward at all? Okay. I guess you're just that smooth. :thumbsup:

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.........And it was corrected.......... Glad you handled it so quickly - thanks! :thumbsup:

Next? Mmmm... Nope, you're just too smart for me! :thumbsup:

All smiles and three thumbs up for you!

:carryon:

JB

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Ok, then... get well soon. :giggle:

Wow. Another illiterate. I've stated many times, this isn't a short term game. It's taken 50 plus years of my life, to get here.

But, because the concept of engrams, can only be defined by Hubbard, I'm forced by these illiterates, to conform to those concepts, where I clearly state, I do not.

Oh well. Huh.........I mean, they don't understand that I've been independently working, for all of that time.

No help, from anyone.

Sheesh.

And their naughty pictures are going to bang my head in........LMAO:hysterical:

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
You mean like your visit to a chiropractor? You said:

Oh, pulllleeeease. Give me a break!
You expect ME to believe that?

Why are you here on this message board, anyway?
What are you looking for?

Uh, looking to discuss Scientology technology mebber?

And, as far as what you "believe". What are you basing your beliefs on? I mean, what with what I described, you don' think there's a police report, filed by the doctor and his staff? I really have no need to make stuff up. I mean, give me a true blue investigator, and they'll find stuff you simply would not believe.

When I say I have police records, I mean a great big stack..............LOL