What's new

Thank you - All of you

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
The sheer numbers of nice people here is amazing.

People here give each other moral support re Scn but not just re Scn. Sometimes other assistance is given, friendships have been made- I mean, really, the internet is a blessing.

ESMB is a particularly well run board with a lot of very decent people on it.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I enjoy reading your posts and seeing the evolution from out to seriously, kickass, take no prisoners out. :biggrin: All with a sense of humour.

Happy ESMB anniversary!

freethinker

Sponsor
Awsome, I'm happy for you.:cheers:
It's 5:14 am. I haven't been to sleep yet. I've been disturbed about Scientology lately and drawn to ESMB as I know this is where I can actually be me.

I've been here now just a week or so short of a year. My how time flies. :coolwink: Right now I really feel the need to tell all of you how grateful I am that you are here.

There is no way I would have gotten through this crap if it weren't for you. Really, every single person here has helped me a great deal.

From the bottom of my heart:

Thank you. Thank you all. :heartflower::rose::smoochy::biglove::bighug::hug:

Love, Sindy

smartone

My Own Boss
Sindy, thank you too!!! I appreciate your interesting and sensible posts. Sometimes we can all go off the deep end too but that's what's sooooo great about ESMB.

It has helped me very much being a member and not feeling anymore like I was the most gullible person in the universe.

Don't laugh, I'm playing Christmas music. I LOVE Christmas and I can't wait to get my tree and decorations up again. Sad innit? A friend of mine asked me for a barf bag today after she listened to Bing Crosby crooning seasonal songs for too long, lol.

:heartflower:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snipped---
Thank you all for the very uplifting comments. This is a great, great group and I am very glad that I have helped others as well.

I agree that this group is great.

So great, in fact, that I believe it is time to incorporate and find some people to do some damn "briefings" on around here!

IAS
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCIENTOLOGISTS

Dauntless * Defiant * Resolute

IAES
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF EX-SCIENTOLOGISTS

DB-less * Declare-less * Ron-less

Note: By the way, I realized something when I had to boil down IAES to three attributes. In the Scientology after-party, there are essentially three things "erased".

1) DB's. Nobody is a DB any more. In Scientology there have to be DB's. If there are no DB's then there is no Bridge and therefore there is no Scientology. Scientologists are frantically running away from the idea that they are going to become a "DB" if they don't do what Scientology orders. But, in fact they have already agreed that they are a DB who was once a spiritual OT God. Scientologists have a caste system of DBs. They embrace being a DB--they just don't want to be the wrong kind of DB.

2) SP's. Nobody is an SP any more. In Scientology there have to be SP's. If there were no SP's then people spending a half-million dollars might blame Scientologists for losing their money to a fraud.

3. Ron. There doesn't need to be a Ron any more, post Scientology. Ron is the inventor of DB's and SP's. That actually makes him both an SP and a DB.