What's new

Thankyou for all your work Bryan Seymour

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm enthusiastic about this development, both for Bryan's career and because we'll have a government minister and member of cabinet, plus other people on both sides of parliament with whom Bryan rubs shoulders, who will become informed about the church's abuses.

Bryan won't lose his interest in scientology - it's embedded in him now. :D

And having blazed the trail, Bryan can now let some of the other journalists who are getting up to speed by watching Bryan's programs and reading his transcripts take over.

It's all good.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am working in a different field for a while but I am around and I am interested in any information any of you have...

...and I fully expect to be doing more in future.

Good on you, Bryan, you've done an amazing job in Australia of exposing the cult and trashing the Scientology brand. You, Sen Xen and his offsiders, a couple of other journos such as Steve Cannane, the exes in Australia, and Cherished all deserve a huge thank you.

I'm enthusiastic about this development, both for Bryan's career and because we'll have a government minister and member of cabinet, plus other people on both sides of parliament with whom Bryan rubs shoulders, who will become informed about the church's abuses.

Absolutely. And there's always the business of climate change which needs to have greater prominence in Australia too. As you say Cherished, all good.