What's new

The Aftermath Last Night

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

The Aftermath Last Night

Thank you to everyone who watched the show last night, and to all those who were on social media. All the kind thought and good wishes and thanks were a bit overwhelming but greatly appreciated. A new chapter has begun, and as things unfold we will be sure to keep you informed as soon as […]

Continue reading...

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Didn't watch it last night, have lived without cable TV for almost twenty years. I'll check RuTube.

Oh, but I do Netflix and Prime. Watching Perry Mason reruns lately. I guess that still counts.

I also won't be posting on any threads that further the dark clouds that now partially obscure ESMB. Looking back at some of the back and forth, it seems odd and sort of a no-win situation for those that go up against the destroyer of worlds. I think he ignored me because I was being very petty one day.

I'm still on my own personal ex journey.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

The Aftermath Last Night

Thank you to everyone who watched the show last night, and to all those who were on social media. All the kind thought and good wishes and thanks were a bit overwhelming but greatly appreciated. A new chapter has begun, and as things unfold we will be sure to keep you informed as soon as […]

Continue reading...
"You can always be sure that even when you hear nothing publicly stated, there is plenty going on in the background that for various reasons we cannot announce. We like to surprise scientology with our next moves. Sometimes we have to bide our time so others can do what they need to do to get their ducks in a row. And then law enforcement and lawyers often don’t want anything said in public"

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical of a sociopathic master manipulator like Mike Rinder.

Never forget that he ran osa for 22 years for David Miscavige.

He's just made over a million dollars - personally - telling the stories of abuse of exscientologists, most whom he abused as head of osa, never admitting he did any of it. It was always "they", never "I". Also remember that David Miscavige is still in power, still doing whatever he wants to scientologists. No federal investigation. No tax exemption review.

And Kyle Brennan's story is still ignored.

Now he's talking about making more money off of exes.

Don't forget that.

When it comes to Mike Rinder, skepticism is healthy. Blind loyalty is a very bad mistake.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Veeerrrrryy interesting, I should say.

I know what I am about to say will be unpopular, but since I'm very close to being on my own without ESMB on my ex journey, here goes.

I've noticed Emma to be a bit of an Alanzo apologist. Anyone care to straighten me out? I can be wrong, it's been a whole five minutes since the last time I was !!!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I've noticed Emma to be a bit of an Alanzo apologist. Anyone care to straighten me out? I can be wrong, it's been a whole five minutes since the last time I was !!!
I can't be bothered to dig up an actual post, but from memory she decided to allow all topics to be discussed, uncomfortable or not. Insults etc are still forbidden, but if anyone wants to discuss Jewish lies concerning the supposed Holocaust, or Alanzo's micro-penis (juvenile slur), go for it.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I can't be bothered to dig up an actual post, but from memory she decided to allow all topics to be discussed, uncomfortable or not. Insults etc are still forbidden, but if anyone wants to discuss Jewish lies concerning the supposed Holocaust, or Alanzo's micro-penis (juvenile slur), go for it.

Paul
It's the size of a green pea.

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
"You can always be sure that even when you hear nothing publicly stated, there is plenty going on in the background that for various reasons we cannot announce. We like to surprise scientology with our next moves. Sometimes we have to bide our time so others can do what they need to do to get their ducks in a row. And then law enforcement and lawyers often don’t want anything said in public"

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical of a sociopathic master manipulator like Mike Rinder.

Never forget that he ran osa for 22 years for David Miscavige.

He's just made over a million dollars - personally - telling the stories of abuse of exscientologists, most whom he abused as head of osa, never admitting he did any of it. It was always "they", never "I". Also remember that David Miscavige is still in power, still doing whatever he wants to scientologists. No federal investigation. No tax exemption review.

And Kyle Brennan's story is still ignored.

Now he's talking about making more money off of exes.

Don't forget that.

When it comes to Mike Rinder, skepticism is healthy. Blind loyalty is a very bad mistake.
And where EXACTLY do you get the information about Mike Rinders' payments from the Aftermath?
Evidence please.........

Dotey OT

Is there anyone here that can vouch for his stated history in the cherch? Did anyone know him from then?

Dotey OT

Btw, it seems as most of the posting going on here revolves around this. Anyone that wished to disrupt this board can revel in the fact that they have done so.

EDIT: I'm going to watch Andy Nolch's vid, what the hell!!

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I have been rewatching the Aftermath Finale. I like the way they presented the "Scientology answer" way of thinking. I liked the way they contrast it with the "real world answer for things".

I also appreciated the explanation and testimonies of shore stories.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Paul
Right. Good ideas win out, bad ones don't, but let's allow people to make up their own minds.

I'm no one's apologist. Alanzo & I have a loong history, most of it unpleasant. Just so you know.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I just finished watching the final Aftermath and it was a great end to an amazing series that's done so much to expose the abuses in a way that people can understand, especially this last one.

Leah said "We're doing this for the generation that's coming up, and we're hoping to save some of these kids some of this pain."

No-one here seems very interested, why is that?

The third post in this thread is Alanzo's self centered fog horn poison on Mike Rinder and the thread gets directed back to him. Did that stop any conversation or have people just not watched it yet?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I just finished watching the final Aftermath and it was a great end to an amazing series that's done so much to expose the abuses in a way that people can understand, especially this last one.

Leah said "We're doing this for the generation that's coming up, and we're hoping to save some of these kids some of this pain."

No-one here seems very interested, why is that?

The third post in this thread is Alanzo's self centered fog horn poison on Mike Rinder and the thread gets directed back to him. Did that stop any conversation or have people just not watched it yet?
In my case it was because I hadn't watched it yet.

I did just watch the first 45 minutes of the show and loved it and agree, it was an amazing series. I'll watch the rest later this afternoon or evening as soon as I have time.

I did notice that the former FBI agent that was on the show made crystal clear the value of the civil lawsuits that are happening now, pointing out how they can open a door to later criminal charges. He totally contradicted Alanzo with those comments. Maybe Alanzo can forward him a pink sheet and set him straight? :unsure::whistling:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

"in a way that people can understand"

But also in a way that will keep David Miscavige in power, doing whatever he wants to Scientologists.

Everything was done in a way that would never produce a federal investigation, nor a review of Scientology's tax exempt status.