What's new

The (almost) perfect COVERTLY HOSTILE thread by Marty

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

A MORONICALLY STUPID AFFAIR WHERE LIARS AND THUGS PRETEND TO CONTROL YOUR ETERNITY.

calvin_clam_eternity.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

For those special ethical times when you need to cover up your stinking cult crimes. . .

The Source of the yellow pigment is 100% all natural in order to piss on the truth.

1188619_090831112528_CHANEL_No5_parfum-1-1.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
Marty is desperately trying to rationalize the evil he did to Mayo, that why he has such trouble with the issue. In general Marty is having trouble with realizing that as a "proud indie" he spent 2 decades in the cult working to destroy people who woke up and realized what was going on waaaay before old Marty "Dim Bulb" Rathbun. He was destroying indies before he decided to become one.

So he is trying his best to make it seem like the 80's and before were great times and "on purpose." and most critics from that era were really SPs and his best way to infer that is to make allusions to them taking money or him having insider knowledge you just need to take his word on. Also, the biggest crime of any OG critic or indie is if they eventually see the entire subject of Scientology for the scam it is, MR can't tolerate it one tiny bit. I think it shakes at the foundations of his worldview too much.

Marty is also incapable of admitting he was wrong - ever. Even if you try to get him to admit he was doing "wrong" while working for his great arch enemy DM, he won't in any authentic way. He is big on saying he has never changed, just the circumstances and other people around him changed and therefore he has had to adjust, but he has remained the same and never been wrong.

Gag, he is insanely pompous and deluded - that is one bad combo.

Pompous and deluded? In Scientology? Pompous and deluded behavior by in-ethical Scientologists? :ohmy: (exreme sarcasm)

What else would anyone expect? The subject of Scientology is completely riddled with an "elitist" attitude towards ALL other "knowledge", "behavior", "society", "ethics", and on and on. Hubbard constantly shits on EVERY other area of study that Man has ever tread upon, also constantly propping HIMSELF up as the "absolute truth and source" of ALL KNOWLEDGE that is worthwhile and useful.

Hubbard sets the 1) nutty condescending/elitist mold (which flows down command channels, "do what Ron would do", "be like Ron", and from-the-top-down style management), along with 2) a total inability to EVER NOT be "right". Hubbard, and all who follow in his footsteps (like mindless Marty), put the "P" in Pomposity (with a capital "P")!

"Insanely pompous" and "deluded" are two key aspects of what makes the trap of Scientology so effective. Scientology members and devoted adherents are drilled, conditioned and very heavily indoctrinated to think of "self" and the subject of Scientology as "superior" to ALL other fields of knowledge (a major "ego boost"), and to ALL other people (DBs, wogs, SPs, out-ethics, PTS to the middle class, etc.). THAT "many are called and few are chosen" BS is the typical sort of "we are the best" attitude that Hubbard rams into the soggy heads of Church members. The "elitism" is EVERYWHERE in Scientology - both in the subject and in the practice.

And, the delusion . . . . . Well, I would need many more posts to adequately describe THAT ever-present aspect of the overly-indoctrinated Hubbard-spewing mind that manifests as the social pheneomena known as "the modern Scientologist". :omg: :yes: :ohmy:

That "bad combo" is common to MANY Scientologists. Again, Hubbard set the mold, and the mantra is, "do as Ron would do" - in other words, behave like a complete ass, look down on all others, and believe the many amazingly absurd claims and statements of the Haughty Hubturd.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"Insanely pompous" and "deluded" are two key aspects of what makes the trap of Scientology so effective. Scientology members and devoted adherents are drilled, conditioned and very heavily indoctrinated to think of "self" and the subject of Scientology as "superior" to ALL other fields of knowledge (a major "ego boost"), and to ALL other people (DBs, wogs, SPs, out-ethics, PTS to the middle class, etc.). THAT "Many are called and few are chosen" BS is the typical sort of "we are the best" attitude that Hubbard rams into the soggy heads of Church members. The "elitism" is EVERYWHERE in Scientology - both in the subject and in the practice.

Many are called and few are [STRIKE]chosen[/STRIKE]
stupid enough to answer the phone
before checking Caller ID.

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
This message recently received. . .

Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun
This post is directed to all of you "ex" Scientologists posting on the NatterBoard aka ESMB who harbor critical thoughts of me. Whether you realize it or not, I am your Greatest Friend. Because, by restoring the tech and maintaining it outside of the Church of Scientology, I am safeguarding your Eternity. If you wish to claim your Eternity, you will need to come to your senses, come up tone, come to my website, come up to non-existence and come up with what is needed and wanted by me (unquestioning agreement & admiration). If you still feel critical of me, it means you are a hater and punk and, therefore, in the matter of your Eternity, I shall give orders to my staff (as I did for Lisa McPherson's worksheets) for them to "Lose it!"

I just had to reply to this post so I could save it for easy reference when I need a good laugh. Thanks, HH.

MattD

Patron with Honors
Marty makes a whole lot of noise about miscavige, about the corporate church, yet if he were truly forwarding the aims of "scientology" he would be promoting delivery of training and auditing.

He is a fear monger, constantly promoting how dangerous it is, yet people outside the church other than him quietly practice scientology by auditing and training.

Identifying Rathbun as 1.1 fits. What he says, and what his actions produce are not the same.

Traits from the "Chart of Human evaluation";

"Very poor impressions. Much dub-in.
(Reception from environment interpreted as threats.)"

"Talks apparent theta, but intent vivious.
--------------------
Listens little: mostly to cabal, gossip, lies."

"In synthetic valence.
Moves on a false track or is stuck.
Views scenes from odd angles."

David Mayo could think with Scientology, Marty doesn't seem too. Mayo moved on after turning over his hat with the development of Metapsychology, which distilled the technology of scientology and dianetics into something now taught in colleges. And took the Cult out of it!

Marty is still in a cult, one he leads. At a low tone level.

Sad. I feel for the guy, I used to be in a cult too.

Marty makes a whole lot of noise about miscavige, about the corporate church, yet if he were truly forwarding the aims of "scientology" he would be promoting delivery of training and auditing.

He is a fear monger, constantly promoting how dangerous it is, yet people outside the church other than him quietly practice scientology by auditing and training.

Identifying Rathbun as 1.1 fits. What he says, and what his actions produce are not the same.

Traits from the "Chart of Human evaluation";

"Very poor impressions. Much dub-in.
(Reception from environment interpreted as threats.)"

"Talks apparent theta, but intent vivious.
--------------------
Listens little: mostly to cabal, gossip, lies."

"In synthetic valence.
Moves on a false track or is stuck.
Views scenes from odd angles."

David Mayo could think with Scientology, Marty doesn't seem too. Mayo moved on after turning over his hat with the development of Metapsychology, which distilled the technology of scientology and dianetics into something now taught in colleges. And took the Cult out of it!

Marty is still in a cult, one he leads. At a low tone level.

Sad. I feel for the guy, I used to be in a cult too.

:thumbsup: Good post.

Mark A. Baker

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
For those that don't know me. I am a Brit.

That means joking and degrading is part of my DNA. I am sure hubbard couldn't get his head around that when at St Hill. Brits take the piss out of themselves and others as part of life.

How do you think they got through the blitz in WW2?

Martyworld becomes a target when he tries to denigrate on of my friends - especially one who can't fight back. It is not the first time Marty has done this.

Thank you Mary for joining in. The more the merrier!

Hi Martin, just stopping by to comment on what happened....

You are a good man, Martin and I know others agreed with you about David Mayo and appreciate you sticking your neck out there for him. I even got an email reply from an indy saying

"I think it may be hard for Marty to deal with people that have been paid off because he is taking a lot of heat and if others were bought off it would make his job harder. I do feel that Mayo is an exception due to when he fought dm and him having limited resources. I do feel that Mayo is an exception due to when he fought dm and him having limited resources. I feel Mr. Mayo is worthy of admiration based on what I know of the man."

Bottom line, Marty is just not worth reasoing with. However, I think I shut him up fpr a while with my last comment - which he actually posted uncensored, after attacking me for coming to your defense.

martyrathbun09 | March 24, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Reply
Thanks Martin. You have provided valuable information narrowing the target of the investigation and evaluation. Really.

Mary McConnell | March 25, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Reply
Who’s investigation and evaluation? Your? The church’s? Or both? Please expound on what you are saying here.

Martin Ruston is nobody’s tool. He’s one of the most beloved and fair minded former members , a man of integrity and grace. Your treatment of him on this blog, expecially in this response to his earnest attempt to reason with you, speaks more about you than him.

So do tell. Who’s investigation and evaluation are you speak of?

martyrathbun09 | March 25, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Reply
Check out the blog post the day before “Indpendents, now and then” upon which you comment – “Council for Spiritual Integrity”, for your answers. Your reaction is a marvelous study in the long-term effects of cultification.

Mary McConnell | March 25, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Reply
You have no idea who I am, what groups I have belonged to, and what I believe. All I did was ask a simple question and comment on your response to Martin, which I felt was uncalled for. Your reaction to my comment is a sad demonstration in ignorance and bias, as was your reaction to Martin’s comment. You presume we are some throwback freezoners but your presumption is wrong.

The only cult I was ever in was The Church of Scientology, where free speech did not exist and the the threat of censorship loomed large and suppressed many. In the real world, people communicate, not trounce and attack.

martyrathbun09 | March 26, 2012 at 1:07 am |
I haven’t presumed a single thing. Your communication characterizes my words in the prism of a fixed (and quite irrational) obsession to defend a guy who attacked as the victim, despite the quite apparent facts to the contrary. You think, act and communicate like a cult member. Grow up or find another forum.

martin ruston | March 25, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Reply
Thank you Mary. However it won’t change marty’s opinions. I am not a Hubbard man and that is the essence of it. Neither am I marty man and maybe that is more telling.

martyrathbun09 | March 25, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Reply
The former tells me all I need to know. Those who know me know that the latter is irrelevant to me.

Mary McConnell | March 26, 2012 at 7:58 pm |
Consider this advise from the Old Man.
LRH stated in HCO PL 30 May 71 ‘Manners’ :
[..]
Throughout all races “bad manners” are condemed”
Those with “bad manners” are rejected. [..]
[..]
Arrogance and force may win domination and control but will never win acceptance and respect. [..]

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/independents-now-and-then/#comment-193066

I'm not posting much on the forums except tippingpoint so PM me if you feel the need to contact me.

Best wishes,
Mary

Marty is desperately trying to rationalize the evil he did to Mayo, that why he has such trouble with the issue. In general Marty is having trouble with realizing that as a "proud indie" he spent 2 decades in the cult working to destroy people who woke up and realized what was going on waaaay before old Marty "Dim Bulb" Rathbun. He was destroying indies before he decided to become one.

So he is trying his best to make it seem like the 80's and before were great times and "on purpose." and most critics from that era were really SPs and his best way to infer that is to make allusions to them taking money or him having insider knowledge you just need to take his word on. Also, the biggest crime of any OG critic or indie is if they eventually see the entire subject of Scientology for the scam it is, MR can't tolerate it one tiny bit. I think it shakes at the foundations of his worldview too much.

Marty is also incapable of admitting he was wrong - ever. Even if you try to get him to admit he was doing "wrong" while working for his great arch enemy DM, he won't in any authentic way. He is big on saying he has never changed, just the circumstances and other people around him changed and therefore he has had to adjust, but he has remained the same and never been wrong.

Gag, he is insanely pompous and deluded - that is one bad combo.

bump

Mark A. Baker

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think this confession from Marty should speak for itself:

[video=youtube;8JguNbFJo3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JguNbFJo3c[/video]

8:04 Dan: "There is a powerplay going on between Marty ... and other scientologist that are trying to take over the church, exactly the same way David Miscavige did."

8:21 Peter Boyle: "Dou you just agree with that, Marty ?"

8:23 Marty: "Ahh.... YES"
I read somewhere, that there should be currently more than $ 1.000.000.000,-- in the Co$-jack-pot ?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
He asked: Do you disagree with that Marty?

Not that I'm convinced that isn't his actual dream.

Marty really puts the heavy spin on the Xenu, good to see Peter didn't buy it for a second.

This crap about the "3 year old indy movement", what a fucktard Marty be.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry when I shouldn´t get it right.

But as you mentioned, the xenu-denial shortly afterwards is worth listening.

phenomanon

Canyon
bump

Mark A. Baker

I see a reference to "Council for Spiritual Integrity" on Mary's post. I gather that he thinks that we were all SPs and that we all got paid off.

Both those things are blatant lies.

Libellous lies.

Marty better watch his accusations. They could possibly land him in Court for his libel.

Phenomanon

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I think this confession from Marty should speak for itself:

[video=youtube;8JguNbFJo3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JguNbFJo3c[/video]

I read somewhere, that there should be currently more than $ 1.000.000.000,-- in the Co$-jack-pot ?

Good lord Marty can be such a jack-ass :hysterical: "Foot? Meet bullet!"

Yeh, the money thing, hm, several years ago we had a guesstimation thread over on wwp on what sort of slushfund CoS has, think the minimum was just over 1billion, but who the fuck knows except the ones directly involved with the giant money shuffling/laundering mechanism the cult uses, and probably not many of them get to see the whole picture either. I think Denise Brennan would probably have a pretty good idea, if anyone does :)