What's new

The Arrogant Dwarf-Part One

skydog

Patron Meritorious
‘Mr. David Miscavige has recently provided further fodder to flame the fans of his arrogance. I am referring to the recent issue of Freedom Magazine (www.freedommag.org) in which he sets out the church’s ‘defense’ of the most recent allegations of four former high- ranking members of the church. The magazine devotes eighty pages to aggrandize their leader, ‘Mr. David Miscavige’, and attack the St. Petersburg Times for their coverage of these most recent defections.

Succinctly stated, the church’s diatribe boils down to the fundamental and church mandated response to any attack: admit nothing; deny everything; make counter-accusations. While this standard refrain could have been penned in a single sentence, ‘Mr. David Miscavige’ apparently felt it was necessary to kill numerous innocent trees to elaborate on this theme – at the same time using the opportunity to tout his accomplishments and place the blame for failure at the feet of others.

At the outset, I will express my opinion that ‘Mr. David Miscavige’ appears to be the author of each of the articles printed in this periodical. While each article refers to ‘Mr. David Miscavige’ in the third person, the writing style is clearly Miscavigise. In addition to the unmistakable Miscavigise, the contents of this magazine depict the actions of an individual acting against his own legal interest. Only arrogance and pride (one of the seven deadly sins) would cause a person to behave so irrationally.

While ‘Mr. David Miscavige’ may ultimately deny this and claim members of his adoring flock penned these accolades and accusations, as a practical and legal matter, they constitute “adoptive admissions” against both him and the church in any legal or administrative hearing. In a subsequent post, I will describe the significance of this most recent ‘legal foot bullet’. This post is about the arrogance of the dwarf-‘Mr. David Miscavige’.

There are numerous allegations that the St. Petersburg Times violated the basic rules of Journalism 101. I will first address the laughable assertion that Freedom Magazine is an unbiased source with any sense of journalistic integrity. In the eighty-page magazine, not once is the name of any critic mentioned. He refers to Marty Rathburn as Kingpin; Mike Rinder as Fact Checker; Amy Scobee as Adulteress; and Tom DeVocht as Conman. This transparent attempt to dehumanize critics by the sophomoric use of pseudonyms is understandable. ‘Mr. David Miscavige’ knows that the vast majority of scientologists that read this dribble will not read the St. Petersburg Times. Why complicate their lives with such basic facts? To the average scientologist, the names of Marty Rathburn and Mike Rinder are household names. What effect would their public defection have on the many scientologists around the world?

But, alas, I digress. After all, this post is about ‘Mr. David Miscavige’, the arrogant dwarf. Towards that end, one must look at the other names that were not mentioned at any time in this issue of Freedom Magazine. In the litany of accolades, not once does ‘Mr. David Miscavige’ thank or even acknowledge any one of the thousands of staff members for any of the alleged success of this organization. Never mind that these people work 8 + hours a day, six or seven days a week (very conservative estimate) for less than minimum wage. These individuals have not only committed to service in this lifetime but in many future lifetimes as well. Of all these people that are so dedicated, not one is mentioned by name; not even a single sentence acknowledging that the organization was “helped by many dedicated scientologists”. Every success is attributed to the unilateral actions of ‘Mr. David Miscavige.’

There is an old saying that there is no “I” in team. ‘Mr. David Miscavige’ reminds us, however, that there is a “me” in team. The only other names mentioned in the entire magazine are those names that form the historical backdrop of the current controversy. Tommy Davis, Monique Yingling, the ex-wives of the newest defectors are not mentioned for their accomplishments; they are listed as witnesses to historical events.

Such is the arrogance of this asthmatic dwarf.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
LOL

Yep, DM is on the way out. Exile awaits his sorry ass. CO CLO Jupiter would be a well-deserved assignment. :p

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh God... on and on and on.... pure dribble that I thought I had escaped when I no longer had to go to those lousy "int events" and so obviously written by david himself. "kingpin", "Mr. Conman" the "Adultress"??? Geeze david you SOUND like you never got past highschool.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
He further reminds Childs that he is talking about the leader of a religion, and somebody beloved by millions. "You know what he's like. You've spent days with him. He's the one who gave you full, unfettered access to the Church. You can't disagree with me that he deserves more than this."

Whoa! hold the phones.... is david miscavaige the new founder of scientology. He is doing an excellent job of wiping hubbard off the face of scientology isn't he????

everfree

Patron Meritorious
interplanetary railroad

Too far up the org board. How about Jovian railroad track polisher?

Paul

Surely you intended ~Venusian~ railroad track polisher. That's where Hubbard says he was narrowly missed by a train.

Or is there more than one interplanetary railroad in the solar system?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh God... on and on and on.... pure dribble that I thought I had escaped when I no longer had to go to those lousy "int events" and so obviously written by david himself. "kingpin", "Mr. Conman" the "Adultress"??? Geeze david you SOUND like you never got past highschool.

Yeah, he's a whole track yokel alright... He's so bad for PR.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well said skydog!

I had begun to notice the increasing aggrandisement of ‘Mr David Miscavige’ several years ago, while I was still in the CoS. Checking the content of very early copies of the IAS magazine ‘Impact’, and other CoS propaganda publications, proved beyond any possible doubt that DM was being positioned as the only important person in the whole of Scientology.

Scientology is all about Miscavige now

Early copies of ‘Impact’ had numerous staff members carrying out their duties, but recent ones had page after page of sickeningly exaggerated reports of how DM had done this that and (naturally) the other in defence of the magnificent religion of Scientology and helped to bring about a golden age never before seen etc, etc. And even on the RTC website, far more space is dedicated to DM than Hubbard! Then there is the obscenely glitzy international events where someone comes up on stage to accept an award and without fail they thank ‘The COB’ for making it all possible, and that smug little pr**k stands off to one side trying to look modest ( who me, aw shucks - it was nothing).

It was very clear to me that DM was going to eventually supersede Hubbard as The Big Thetan behind Scientology.

I was horrified, how could this little upstart put himself above everyone else? Why couldn’t anyone else see that he was taking over the whole of Scientology? When I pointed this out to one of my friends, who is actually pretty intelligent and rational (mostly) he just shrugged it of with “Perhaps he has realised that Scientologists need a strong leader to get behind.” :duh:

That attitude just summed up so much of what was wrong with the CoS. Everyone reads KSW1 time after time and gets checked out on it, but they still don’t seem to understand the message in it. :banghead:

The CoS is falling down around their ears and they just look the other way because someone has waved some bright baubles to distract them.

Axiom142

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wait a minute....

Wait a minute david misccavaige is using broad, negative G E N E R A L I T I E S??? :omg: