What's new

The Auditor News (Sep 19th)

Hello my special auditor friends around the planet.

Welcome to a new series of The Auditor News.

I wanted to let you know that I was awarded Top Field Auditor 2008 in Sydney at the recent Auditors Day Event here at the AOSH ANZO. I have audited 1019 hours in the last 7 months. WOW! That was fast and fun.

In this Auditor News, every week, I will to tell you a little bit about how you create a practice from nothing in such a short time.

I have created a wonderful Young Adults Co-Audit at the local Mission, in Five Dock, Sydney. Every Thursday we meet. I give a half an hour talk about cases and how they ran. Then we take an Assist from the Assist Pack (the pink one) and then I go over cases using that assist. Then we Drill it on dolls. Then we go over a process from the Intro Processing Pack. I hans out temporary sheets with the command on them, we then do a demo at the front of me doing that process with Oliver Shead our Supervisor, then we do the process on each other. Other Auditors come along to help, and we have combined this with our Australian Professional Auditors Guild.

Last night we did an amazing process from Page 274 of the Intro Processing Pack "What kind of a person would your parents accept?" This created a lot of TA action and big wins. One boy said "Today at the co-audit my twin did a process on me on what kind of a person my parents would accept and I came to the cognition that I hadn't visited my father in four years. Next time I am in his town I am going to drop in and visit him." Another one was "I had a big win that all my parents needed was a person who phoned them! And I have been making it so serious. This was awesome. And I had a great auditor, thanks Jessup."

Do this process on your family. Even the most ARC broken people were laughing about their ARC breaks!

One little boy who has been having auditing in my practice recently learned about the two types of people. He is only 9 years old. And when he finished learning the attritbutes of the two types, he said "I really need to know this information". And he does! Don't hesitate to teach it to even the youngest beings. They get it, and can use it!

Having an auditing practice is an amazing way of life. Here in Sydney, the CLO ANZO team are awesome. Having a great team to back you up is a huge part of my success. And being so close -15 mins drive - to the AOSH ANZO is heaven and also a very wonderful advantage. And my delivery and Bodies in the Shop stats are in a Power range.

The new Dianetics DVD is amazing. I gave it to 2 non-Scientology OLs this week and they both arrived at my co-audit to try being an auditor! No comm lag!

I applied some very stable datums from LRH to get things rocking and rolling fast.

1. "Outflow equals inflow."
I outflowed to everyone I knew and everyone I met about what I do and what auditing is and I emailed and phoned and spoke in abundance. Not selling anything, just enlightening them.

2. "Speed of particle flow alone determines power."
I moved very very fast. I took the view that any decision was better than no decision and cleared the decks of all unwanted comm, or particles, and put my attention on the things that mattered.

3. Code of Honour
I kept this in as much as I possibly could. Every line of that Code is a gem. If you keep this in then you never allow yourself to be minimised by others, or to lose sight of your goals.

4. The Condition Formulas
Every week I did stats and graphs and assigned a condition and did the Weekly BP from that. I have been audting between 30-50 hours a week and having between 10-13 bodies in the shop a week and all the other stats are very high too. I went into a power condition very fast.

5. The Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation and Science of Survival
Knowing this well and applying it and confronting the tone level of those around you, is vital. Know that anyone who would stop you from auditing is being suppressive. Handle that, and carry on. Don't ever let anyone stop you. Auditing others is a joy. True happiness comes from being an auditor.

So this is a short Auditor News. Send me your great wins and tell me how you are doing. I can help you.

This email is intended only for the members on the mailing list. If you want a friend to receive it, could you please email me their name and email address and something about them, and I will send it on. This is a security issue. Otherwise it can end up on the internet and in the hands of somebody we do not want to have it. Thanks! [edit: :guyfawkes:]

Love to you all around the planet
Wendy

Wendy Honnor
IAS Freedom Medal Winner 2003

CC:
PR Aide OSA ANZO
FCS, AOSH UK, Saint Hill

Wendy Honnor
Consultant
Balmain, Sydney, NSW, 2041, Australia
www.wendyhonnor.com

Telephone: +61 4211 98786

Oct 1st

Hello my Auditor Friends

We now have Auditors in 24 cities across the planet in our group.

Our purpose is to help auditors to audit more.

I had a recent case of chronic fatigue syndrome that was completely cracked with Book One. This sad woman had been unable to function for years. I found two major this lifetime engrams in 2 two sessions and then an earlier, whole track violent death engrams, which held the exact commands of those symptoms – lie here and be still, don’t do anything, etc. This violence was the source of the chronic pain. A good interview and tailor made Book One will crack anything! It always amazes me what is lying earlier on the chain! It is all waiting there for you to find and the pain and misery of years is erased in just minutes.

My co-audit here in Sydney for young adults is growing. Last week we went over an exciting Book One Case in detail and then we audited a beautiful beingness process from the Intro Processing Handbook. These processes are one command and great for new auditors. This week we are auditing Book One.

Amanda Baldwin wrote to me that her PC in Hastings UK was labelled with Parkinson’s Disease but after Book One she feels that this is NOT the case. The PC’s physiotherapist is amazed at the speedy progress she has made over a short period in time. Well done Amanda, we all send you are love and to your great team!

Congratulations to our veteran Book One Auditor friend Paul Coltman in Melbourne who got an award at the Auditors Day event for his great Book One Auditing, Assists and Group Processing he does at Sunday Services. Paul says “I agree it is so much fun to do.” Paul would be happy to help any Melbournians who want to start a Book One practice I am sure. I can give you his email address.

Well done to Erin Stewart who is putting families back together in Sydney and saving lives. Erin uses the magic of good communication to create amazing effects on people who are out of ARC. Recently she helped a man who thought he was just a complete “idiot” when it came to study and it was ruining his life but he had given up thinking nothing could be done. But with a careful and extensive interview she got him to see that she could rehabilitate his education and he can’t wait to start. Well done Erin. You are a pro – and fun to work with!

Suzie Holmes in Scotland has 2 PCs who have eyesight problems. I have given her some help to get started, but has anybody got refs of processes Suzie can do off the meter? Graeme Bamfield, you know of some I think?
Gerardine in Dublin has been giving successful Dianetics Seminars that are very well organised and the Dublin Mission crew ED Ger Collins loves Gerardine’s fantastic colourful and warm reports. Well done Gerardine. She now has a group formed. She is helping a guy who has a gambling problem and a girl who is drinking her life away. Any LRH refs welcome for Ger!

Peter Laarson in Malmo Sweden is doing many sessions in his VM tent and getting great results. His team is so productive. I love the photos Peter. Thanks!

Welcome to Karen Randall, our new member in LA who was Top Field Auditor 1995 auditing teenagers and executives and artists. And hello to Nic Greene, Auditor at CC London. Many of you in LA will know Nic.

Martin Dorn in East Grinstead helped a pianist to restore his career by doing an Admin Scale and giving him a brand new viewpoint about his purpose in relation to his art. Well done Martin! Great success story.

Hello to Ken Banfield in EG too, he is doing very well in his practice and he has a PC on NED. Well done. (Ken also makes great websites if you need one for your practice!)

Wim Koster Class V is Field Auditor of the Year for Holland. Very well done Wim! He tells me that new Field Auditor has started in Amsterdam. Her name is Raluca, she recently completed her class 4 Internship. She started her first PC recently. Welcome to Raluca. All your Auditor friends are proud of you!!!! Also theta news from Holland is Maria Beekmans audited herself to Clear and attested about two weeks ago. And so did Patrick Peperstraete. They are very proud to be solo-auditors. WOW!!! Well done to you both.

Wim is back on his Internship. He said “I listened to ‘The 5 conditions’ tape and after I listened to them and looked at my stats 6 weeks later they were in affluence on a one week, three and 6 weeks trend. So I strongly recommend people to listen to it!” Great advice Wim!! He currently C/S’s for Narconon in the evenings so their C/S can get some enhancement at Narconon EU. He says this is very interesting work and rewarding. Wim you are a star!! We love you.

The Auditor News is written by me based on emails and comm from our group of around 300 Auditors worldwide. We are a Professional Auditors Guild under the PR Office of OSA. Our purpose is to promote auditing and make it as well known a profession worldwide as teaching, or nursing or medicine.

If you would like this email to go to a friend, please give me their details and I will send it on. As a security measure, please don’t forward this email on, as it could end up anywhere on the internet and in the hands of somebody we do not know. [edit: :guyfawkes: is at cause. You are at effect.]

Remember to use the condition formulas every week. Assign your stats, count them, graph them, assign a condition, and do the formula. You will end up in Power. That's how you do it. Tell me how it goes.

Advanced Procedures and Axioms is my favourite book in the Basics, which is yours? Every one of those books was written by LRH for auditors.

Send me your wins on auditing others. Auditors are the most valuable beings on the planet! That’s you!

Love
Wendy Honnor
cc:
PR Aide OSA ANZO
FCS AOSH UK Saint Hill

Wendy Honnor
Consultant
www.wendyhonnor.com

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Auditor News is written by me based on emails and comm from our group of around 300 Auditors worldwide. We are a Professional Auditors Guild under the PR Office of OSA. Our purpose is to promote auditing and make it as well known a profession worldwide as teaching, or nursing or medicine.

If you would like this email to go to a friend, please give me their details and I will send it on. As a security measure, please don’t forward this email on, as it could end up anywhere on the internet and in the hands of somebody we do not know. [edit: :guyfawkes: is at cause. You are at effect.]

Ahhh, this is hilarious!

Wendy, dear, if it's a profession, it's licensed. Do you think OSA would permit that? Or LRH?

I agree. :guyfawkes: is the one at cause.

On the other hand, I think we should take Wendy's advice. We should send her emails and letters about our wins leaving the Co$ and on other practices, right?

Carmel

Crusader
Ahhh, this is hilarious!

Wendy, dear, if it's a profession, it's licensed. Do you think OSA would permit that? Or LRH?

I agree. :guyfawkes: is the one at cause.

On the other hand, I think we should take Wendy's advice. We should send her emails and letters about our wins leaving the Co$ and on other practices, right?
Ya reckon? If ya knew Wendy, you'd probably think it was sad. She's a chick with a heart of gold......I'm sorry that she is still blinded by the lies, and that with such clean intentions and purposes, is only forwarding the opposite intentions and purposes of and for the CofS.

Hey AOBON, the members may miss your arrival to this board on this thread, so start a new one in "new member introductions", and tell us a bit about yourself, hey?

Welcome! :thumbsup:
Ceedia

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hello my Auditor Friends

We now have Auditors in 24 cities across the planet in our group.

Our purpose is to help auditors to audit more.

I had a recent case of chronic fatigue syndrome that was completely cracked with Book One. This sad woman had been unable to function for years. I found two major this lifetime engrams in 2 two sessions and then an earlier, whole track violent death engrams, which held the exact commands of those symptoms – lie here and be still, don’t do anything, etc. This violence was the source of the chronic pain. A good interview and tailor made Book One will crack anything! It always amazes me what is lying earlier on the chain! It is all waiting there for you to find and the pain and misery of years is erased in just minutes.

My co-audit here in Sydney for young adults is growing. Last week we went over an exciting Book One Case in detail and then we audited a beautiful beingness process from the Intro Processing Handbook. These processes are one command and great for new auditors. This week we are auditing Book One.

Amanda Baldwin wrote to me that her PC in Hastings UK was labelled with Parkinson’s Disease but after Book One she feels that this is NOT the case. The PC’s physiotherapist is amazed at the speedy progress she has made over a short period in time. Well done Amanda, we all send you are love and to your great team!

Congratulations to our veteran Book One Auditor friend Paul Coltman in Melbourne who got an award at the Auditors Day event for his great Book One Auditing, Assists and Group Processing he does at Sunday Services. Paul says “I agree it is so much fun to do.” Paul would be happy to help any Melbournians who want to start a Book One practice I am sure. I can give you his email address.

Well done to Erin Stewart who is putting families back together in Sydney and saving lives. Erin uses the magic of good communication to create amazing effects on people who are out of ARC. Recently she helped a man who thought he was just a complete “idiot” when it came to study and it was ruining his life but he had given up thinking nothing could be done. But with a careful and extensive interview she got him to see that she could rehabilitate his education and he can’t wait to start. Well done Erin. You are a pro – and fun to work with!

Suzie Holmes in Scotland has 2 PCs who have eyesight problems. I have given her some help to get started, but has anybody got refs of processes Suzie can do off the meter? Graeme Bamfield, you know of some I think?
Gerardine in Dublin has been giving successful Dianetics Seminars that are very well organised and the Dublin Mission crew ED Ger Collins loves Gerardine’s fantastic colourful and warm reports. Well done Gerardine. She now has a group formed. She is helping a guy who has a gambling problem and a girl who is drinking her life away. Any LRH refs welcome for Ger!

Peter Laarson in Malmo Sweden is doing many sessions in his VM tent and getting great results. His team is so productive. I love the photos Peter. Thanks!

Welcome to Karen Randall, our new member in LA who was Top Field Auditor 1995 auditing teenagers and executives and artists. And hello to Nic Greene, Auditor at CC London. Many of you in LA will know Nic.

Martin Dorn in East Grinstead helped a pianist to restore his career by doing an Admin Scale and giving him a brand new viewpoint about his purpose in relation to his art. Well done Martin! Great success story.

Hello to Ken Banfield in EG too, he is doing very well in his practice and he has a PC on NED. Well done. (Ken also makes great websites if you need one for your practice!)

Wim Koster Class V is Field Auditor of the Year for Holland. Very well done Wim! He tells me that new Field Auditor has started in Amsterdam. Her name is Raluca, she recently completed her class 4 Internship. She started her first PC recently. Welcome to Raluca. All your Auditor friends are proud of you!!!! Also theta news from Holland is Maria Beekmans audited herself to Clear and attested about two weeks ago. And so did Patrick Peperstraete. They are very proud to be solo-auditors. WOW!!! Well done to you both.

Wim is back on his Internship. He said “I listened to ‘The 5 conditions’ tape and after I listened to them and looked at my stats 6 weeks later they were in affluence on a one week, three and 6 weeks trend. So I strongly recommend people to listen to it!” Great advice Wim!! He currently C/S’s for Narconon in the evenings so their C/S can get some enhancement at Narconon EU. He says this is very interesting work and rewarding. Wim you are a star!! We love you.

Remember to use the condition formulas every week. Assign your stats, count them, graph them, assign a condition, and do the formula. You will end up in Power. That's how you do it. Tell me how it goes.

Advanced Procedures and Axioms is my favourite book in the Basics, which is yours? Every one of those books was written by LRH for auditors.

Send me your wins on auditing others. Auditors are the most valuable beings on the planet! That’s you!

Love
Wendy Honnor
cc:
PR Aide OSA ANZO
FCS AOSH UK Saint Hill

Wendy Honnor
Consultant
www.wendyhonnor.com

... he/she is having a laugh (possibly thinks October 1st is like April 1st?) ... no-one writes drivel like that for real anymore! ... LOL ... and her user name is a bit of a give-away ... :shock:

It isn't funny ... its very sad because thats exactly how they actually rant and carry on ... I feel a bit embarrassed ... and a little nauseous ... even though I know its a joke ... there are still a lot of poor buggers in there buying this shite and its not cool to make fun of them AOBON .... IMHO.

eeeuw.

Last edited:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wendy Honnor

It seems Wendy Honnor gives a series of lectures, as listed at her website. The lectures are based on a list of questions, so I thought I would save everyone some time (cause I know you were all ready to rush over there!) and answer these questions for you:

* Anger? Why does it happen? How can we prevent it?

Often it is the result of realising you are a part of a brainwashing and destructive cult.

* Mind. Body. Spirit. Which one are you?

Eeeny, meeny, mo?

* The two types of people. Which one are you?

Scientologists. Non (or ex) Scientologists.

* What is happiness?

Being a Non (or ex) Scientologist.

* Rumors and whispering campaigns in the corporate environment. Why do they happen? What can you do?

Because the "walls have ears", so speak quietly.

* How to create a thriving family within the pressures of a modern society.

Don't join staff. Definitely do not join the Sea Org.

* Overcoming the ups and downs of life in the corporate environment.

Stop interpreting ups and downs as somehow being a problem. There, solved.

* Ethics and happiness – are they related?

If ethics means reason, and one truly applies reason then they will either stay away from Scientology, or leave it if already apart of it. Given that being a Non (or ex) Scientologist is the way to happiness, then I would say that yes, they are related.

* Leadership – why am I under attack despite my excellent results?

Good question, Wendy Honnor. Perhaps you could ask the Ethics Officer at Melbourne day that on my behalf. And while you are at it, ask her if she is happy, because apparently, ethics and happiness are related.

* Power – the seven points of power that all leaders need to know.

1. Avoid Scientology, and Scientologists.
2. - 7. See point one.

* How to swiftly ease tension in hostile communities.

Get the Scientologists out of there.

* What is the anatomy of peace? What is war? Does all conflict have a theme that we can understand?

Peace = lack of war. War = lack of peace. Scientology = lack of common sense. If there is conflict then ask "who benefits from the conflict?"

* The modern cultural renaissance – is it possible? Can we achieve it in our lifetime?

Yes, but I don't think we'll create it in Ron's lifetime.

* September 11. What it was like at the World Trade Center in the first week afterwards. How to work in a team under such dramatic pressure and not become the affected.

And how to receive an award you are not entitled to, and tell everyone you were awarded it legitimately. Perhaps you could get the "real" heroes, the firemen and women, and policemen and women to explain what it is like.

Wendy Honnor, what happened to the Launceston Mission. The one that you were awarded a Freedom Medal for? You applied LRH tech to that, surely. So why isn't it flourishing and prospering?

Neo

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Nice answers Neo!

And I thought this was all a joke.:confused2:

Nope, Wendy's for real alright.
Ceedia is correct, she does have a heart of gold and has done many major cycles and some very good work for CofS in the past and is obviously continuing to do so, all in an effort to "help save Mankind".
They don't just give those Freedom Medals away, you know... or do they?
Like most of us who have already walked that road, a new day will dawn and she'll eventually see it for what it is; an exercise in controlling Beings, regardless of those Beings' own ideas about what's best for them.
It's a game of greed and power, the so-called "humanitarian goals" of CofS are simply PR for the marks and prospects.
I know she'll eventually see the truth because she's a good person and always seems to have the best interests of others at heart.
Despite your continued allegiance to CofS, I still love ya, Wendy!
Cheers, Panda. :blowkiss:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nope, Wendy's for real alright.
Ceedia is correct, she does have a heart of gold and has done many major cycles and some very good work for CofS in the past and is obviously continuing to do so, all in an effort to "help save Mankind".
They don't just give those Freedom Medals away, you know... or do they?
Like most of us who have already walked that road, a new day will dawn and she'll eventually see it for what it is; an exercise in controlling Beings, regardless of those Beings' own ideas about what's best for them.
It's a game of greed and power, the so-called "humanitarian goals" of CofS are simply PR for the marks and prospects.
I know she'll eventually see the truth because she's a good person and always seems to have the best interests of others at heart.
Despite your continued allegiance to CofS, I still love ya, Wendy!
Cheers, Panda. :blowkiss:

I have met Wendy and I found her to be a very nice and genuine person. Interesting that this thread finds it way here now, when I wrote this post just last week:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=149102&postcount=134

I think Wendy really believes in what she is doing, as we all probably did when we were there. And OSA are using her determination to make a better world for their own selfish and small game. Anything I have said in this thread is not against Wendy. It is against the Co$ and OSA.

Neo

minnie

Patron with Honors
I like her too. However, I didn't agree with one of her past projects where she was recruiting people to call various organisations, and the spiel was to include telling people the whopper that you were calling on behalf of the UN. :grouch:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is one of the odd traits of Scientologists. They think what they are doing is so good it justifies being seedy. How wrong they are. That was always a major complaint. To me if you lose honesty than you've lost period.

Feral

Rogue male
I can't agree with the 'heart of gold ' line about Wendy. I would go a more Jekyll and Hyde type. :happydance: :grouch:

If you had made an effort to talk to her or inform her of the results of scn...as some one here had you might see that sweet smiley girl show a set of fangs that would scare Dracula:omg: and a savage and vitriolic diatribe that would peel paint off a wall.

I would more say mindless zealot.

But you giving souls that don't believe me.....try her:thumbsup:

Carmel

Crusader
I can't agree with the 'heart of gold ' line about Wendy. I would go a more Jekyll and Hyde type. :happydance: :grouch:

If you had made an effort to talk to her or inform her of the results of scn...as some one here had you might see that sweet smiley girl show a set of fangs that would scare Dracula:omg: and a savage and vitriolic diatribe that would peel paint off a wall.

Too often those with hearts of gold, aren't too bright and can so easily be "gotten to". They are too often so "trusting", that they are spongues for the third party. If Wendy showed you a set of fangs, then IMHO, she must have surely been stirred up to do so........looks like they got to her (as they get to many), before you had a chance to plant a seed or state your case.

I suggest that the real source of the savage and vitriolic diatribe, wasn't Wendy herself......but the jury is out on that one.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
yeah?????? :whistling:

What is with the name though??? :omg:
Well, she married a guy named Harry Honnor. It's her name now and it sounds so much nicer than Wendy Ragusa, not that there's anything wrong with that!

Maybe, but one thing I'd never accuse her of is being mindless... maybe she can get a little over-emotional now and then. I've seen both sides of her but the good side is the real conscious Wendy, the over-the-top, mis-emotional side is "unconscious Wendy".
Don't forget, mate, when you're talking anti-scn, you're the ENEMY!!!

Too often those with hearts of gold, aren't too bright and can so easily be "gotten to". They are too often so "trusting", that they are spongues for the third party. If Wendy showed you a set of fangs, then IMHO, she must have surely been stirred up to do so........looks like they got to her (as they get to many), before you had a chance to plant a seed or state your case.

I suggest that the real source of the savage and vitriolic diatribe, wasn't Wendy herself......but the jury is out on that one.
I agree that she's too trusting of her OSA PR sources. She may undoubtedly have picked up a lot false ideas about the critics of scn but don't make the mistake of thinking she's not bright, she's smart as a whip!

NB: All readers please remember a simple fact, it's very often a mistake to target the individuals mentioned on these threads as demonstrated in the painful exchange regarding the Ellis family. Let's keep the personal attacks to a minimum, stick to the facts and target the real culprits responsible for all the heartache and abuse. You know who THEY are!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well, she married a guy named Harry Honnor. It's her name now and it sounds so much nicer than Wendy Ragusa, not that there's anything wrong with that!

ooooh yeah ... so much nicer ... :yes:

but,I actually meant the log in name ...

Never mind ... I will go about my business now ... never knowing (or caring any longer to be honest) why anyone would actually use 'that' as a log in name when she could have used a really sweet one instead (like mine) ...

:lol:
:roflmao:
:hysterical:

But then I am not as nice as I could be these days ... or as reasonable when reading total tripe .... Wendy.