What's new

The best part of 20/20

When it comes right down to it, the final question Leah asked Dan Harris was the most telling of all. When asked what he thought about scientology losing its tax exempt status he proclaimed it was not his job to have such an opinion. Leah summed up what everyone watching it felt “Dan, you’re an asshole.”
I so loved that when she called him an asshole. I only wish ABC had the balls to get Leah debate Muffins Yingling on camera.

Mimsey

More at Mike Rinder's blog http://www.mikerindersblog.org/abc-2020/

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: The best part of 20?20

Well, the cult will just use that as proof of their assertion that Leah picks fights with people. They should have cut to a scene right after where she hugged Dan or they both laughed, or whatever. That was my only criticism. I agree that putting Yingling in an an interview with Leah would be AWESOME!

I think the general public who watched the whole show would see Yingling as the lying, blinking, cult douchebag spokes-hole.

Re: The best part of 20?20

Well, the cult will just use that as proof of their assertion that Leah picks fights with people. They should have cut to a scene right after where she hugged Dan or they both laughed, or whatever. That was my only criticism. I agree that putting Yingling in an an interview with Leah would be AWESOME!

I think the general public who watched the whole show would see Yingling as the lying, blinking, cult douchebag spokes-hole.
There was a time that would have hit the cutting room floor. Swearing on TV is becoming so common - they may stop bothering to bleep them out.

But were they to stage an ambush with Leah - that would have been some juicy tv.

Mimsey

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm sure Blinky was drilled on exactly what to say on behalf of her client. If she continues to make appearances on behalf of the Co$ some of these blatant lies she's telling will come back to bite her.

It's obvious she'll pretty much say whatever she's told to say regardless of the truth, or she'll just accept anything without doing any fact checking of her own.

I'd love to see A&E do a special show taking up some of these lies and expose the Co$ rep for the liar she is.

Some of the lies were ridiculous such as this:

THE MOST STUPID MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF SCIENTOLOGY - IN 76 TRILLION YEARS

Monique Yingling - named "Blinky Mcghee" or Monique "Blink"ling - Lying Lawyer for the cult of Scientology

942f2a02ae9cbb35a93352b2cde57bdc2b4e272ebf794ac32b8ff11df6ff85c8.jpg

Monique Yingling told Mr. Harris from ABC 20/20 last night on the program - Scientology; a War without Guns

"Scientologists do not generally hate THE PSYCH'S" - "THAT IS ONLY A CATCH PHRASE":omg:

:yes:

Anyone doing a 5 minute search on the internet would know that that is BS. :duh:

RogerB

Crusader
I so loved that when she called him an asshole. I only wish ABC had the balls to get Leah debate Muffins Yingling on camera.

Mimsey

More at Mike Rinder's blog http://www.mikerindersblog.org/abc-2020/

Wot? Debate shifty eyes Yingling?

I would hope the TV types would get a body language expert up to to give a reading on Yingling's shifty, shifty "invent lies as I go and as fast as I can think of them" eyes miss Muffit.

God I've never seen anyone look as shifty as that nasty piece of work!

R