What's new

The Betrayal of Bob Minton

AnonKat

Crusader
That case cost many their soul,
when hard pressed against the spikes of adversity
Some will yield to expediency...
especially when they already had Bob's money.
While before their courage was less dear,
now they had something to lose,

Nuff Said

That's it. All done. Move along folks nothing to see here.

Arnie could you post that what you said under the piece on your website that had me confused , that would be awesome

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Bob had a LOT of money. Money changes people. Dandar's prior biggest judgment was 50 grand I believe. The man was out of his league...

Further, a small firm or one or two man show cannot do a big case without fatal errors of omission when faced with every jurists nightmare - a psycho opponent with money.. and multiple firms and lawyers and decades of experience confusing judges and jurys.

Precisely. I know Ken and have had many conversations with him during the LM trial days. Ken, who is in law practice with his brother, knew he was taking on a monster battling Scientology, but he's an attorney who fought for paying clients like every other attorney does in the Tampa-St. Pete area. He was also a very ethical and caring individual who was deeply affected by Lisa's death and the cruel manner which the Church of Scientology, and its leadership, responded to it.

In hindsight, Ken probably saw the case as a potential cash cow and under estimated the lengths to which the cult would fight him, including using unethical and illegal means to do so.

I recall several conversations with Ken where he was utterly astounded at the harassment & intimidation he & his clients experienced via being followed, photographed, etc. etc. by Scientologists and paid P.I.s. I remember him comparing it to something out of "the Godfather movies."

I was surprised that Ken took on the Brennan case given the extent that his personal & professional life took a hit repping Lisa McPherson's family. On the other hand, Ken is an attorney whose livelihood depends on paying clients, financial settlements, and court awards.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
That case cost many their soul,
when hard pressed against the spikes of adversity
Some will yield to expediency...
as they already had Bob's money.
While before courage seemed less dear,
now they had something to lose,

You also received quite a bit of money from Bob.

Arnie is a Bob loyalist. There are other OG critics that weren't
real happy with Bob and stood up and said so. That created
a great division in the Scn critic scene.

Arnie basically viewed the OG critics that spoke poorly of
Bob (self included) as being evil and demented and hypnotized
by the forces of evil.

It's an old battle with many scars among those that fought in it
including Arnie and myself.

Revisiting the Minton Wars AGAIN would be no fun. If you are interested then do a
google search of alt.religion.scientology, where all hell breaks loose
over the issue.

No need to repeat history here, it's all written and researchable on ars

AnonKat

Crusader
You also received quite a bit of money from Bob.

Arnie is a Bob loyalist. There are other OG critics that weren't
real happy with Bob and stood up and said so. That created
a great division in the Scn critic scene.

Arnie basically viewed the OG critics that spoke poorly of
Bob (self included) as being evil and demented and hypnotized
by the forces of evil.

It's an old battle with many scars among those that fought in it
including Arnie and myself.

Revisiting the Minton Wars AGAIN would be no fun. If you are interested then do a
google search of alt.religion.scientology, where all hell breaks loose
over the issue.

No need to repeat history here, it's all written and researchable on ars

Make Love, Not War

No intrest in that. I was just intrested in why Arnie wrote that what he wrote on Ken Dandar. It seems to me after this thread Dandar is the right man for the Job he is involved in now.

Ken Dandar can be merciless wich is good in the curent case.

Why don't you OG all come together and make up ? IN AN OLD GUARD EPIC PROTEST

cats_cuddle.jpg

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
LOL
Are you guys going to give up someday?
It smells that all the old campaign anti-SCN in the name of poor Lisa
was just for money.
You guys should be ashemed of yourselves.
Let anons handle this time.

T

TheSneakster

e) In Stay's harassment of bob minton timeline there is a mention of Bob's partner's offices in Geneva being burglarized - this is NOT what happenned. Bob told me that during settlement discussions with Mike RInder that Mike Rinder had stated, when asked about Bob's partner 'burglary), that Scientology had paid 50,000 to the concierge (who used his pass key) for a xerox copy of every piece of paper in the man's private office at that hotel in Geneva.

It strikes me as completely unlikely that Mike Rinder, as the loyal OSA guy he was at the time, would have told an avowed enemy of Co$ any operational details whatsoever, let alone incriminating ones.

This would have been Lebow, cause he was there.

So you were told by Bob Minton, who apparently was your only source for all this hearsay?

Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Mystic

Crusader
It strikes me as completely unlikely that Mike Rinder, as the loyal OSA guy he was at the time, would have told an avowed enemy of Co$ any operational details whatsoever, let alone incriminating ones.

So you were told by Bob Minton, who apparently was your only source for all this hearsay?

Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

There would be another source????