The Big List of Internet Resources on Scientology

Mystic

Crusader
I need to post something in this thread. Anything, just post something. Awesome list of resources, awesome list of persons responding in this thread started by awesome alanzo.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I need to post something in this thread. Anything, just post something. Awesome list of resources, awesome list of persons responding in this thread started by awesome alanzo.

The information in this thread is FREE! to anyone who sycophantically pays homage to Alanzo.

All others have to pay.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
For all posters who stand and clap to my Avatar:

You can get the extra secret links on Scientology if you PM me.

Have your credit cards ready.

All of them.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
When you compiled the ESMB writings of Alan Walter and DartsMohen and others from the early days of Scientology into a pdf, (get it here) I'll bet you contacted Alan from beyond the grave and badgered him about his grammar, too, didn't you?

It never ends with you, does it?

If it was someone else I wouldn't have bothered, but since it's you I made a special effort, knowing how it's a favourite button of yours. You capitalised Dart Smohen wrong, by the way. :)

I got Alan's permission to quote him before he passed on. I made a few minor changes to his grammar where the meaning was obscured, but pretty much just accepted the rest of it.

And thanks for the links.

Paul