What's new

The Bill Franks Interview - Into the Scientology Twilight Zone

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank Gawd!!! However, puleeze bake the fruitcake thoroughly...The half baked ones we periodically get served here are gooey, doughy and some of Us are prone to choke and gag on them and get upset tummies. :coolwink:

All good Face, please don't worry. I may look a bit dozey (& it is true I can act dozey, often) but fruit cakes are my specialty. When I serve this cake it will be thoroughly baked! It is all about how the ingredients are put together; the mixing technique (never over-stir a fruit cake batter), and of course as you mention, how long you cook it for. :)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
All good Face, please don't worry. I may look a bit dozey (& it is true I can act dozey, often) but fruit cakes are my specialty. When I serve this cake it will be thoroughly baked! It is all about how the ingredients are put together; the mixing technique (never over-stir a fruit cake batter), and of course as you mention, how long you cook it for. :)

I admire you...I can saute, fry, grill, casserole, sauce, roast, sous chef, flambe, gratin, BBQ, boil, broil, baste, blanch, glaze, fricassee, render, clarify, simmer, sear, stew, steam, poach, etc, etc with the best of 'em...but, I just can't bake for shit. :no:

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
delmonte.pine2_-550x416.jpg

[STRIKE]$cientology[/STRIKE] Pineapples, it's worse than you know.

:omg: The pineapple in my fridge looks just like those!!!!

My fridge has been infiltrated! :nervous:

Don't panic! (Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy reference ... don't forget your towel) I'm a trained professional. First of all don't try reasoning with the pineapples. I can't stress this enough. Their insidious mind control powers are not for the faint of heart. They will trick you into obeying their slightest whim. Try not to make eye contact while placing a cutting board on the kitchen counter. Choose a sharp knife. Close your eyes in front of the refrigerator thinking happy thoughts (pineapples are thwarted by neural happiness). Pick up a pineapple placing it on the cutting board. Open and avert your eyes. The pineapple may squirm, buck, or wiggle, trying to escape so you must hold firmly. Resolutely cut the pineapple, repeating as needed. Cut the pineapple to the desired sizes. Should you run afoul of any and I mean any problems during this hazardous process call 1-800-555-HELP immediately.

Your efforts could save Man Kind!

Note: Keep that towel handy for future emergencies.

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perfectly acceptable Face. :) Don't ponder the mysteries of life and the meaning of the strange events on ESMB too much.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy watching the circus as, and when, it rolls into town! :)

ESMB is the best goddamn circus on the fucking Internet, and that's a fact, Jack.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't panic! (Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy reference ... don't forget your towel) I'm a trained professional. First of all don't try reasoning with the pineapples. I can't stress this enough. Their insidious mind control powers are not for the faint of heart. They will trick you into obeying their slightest whim. Try not to make eye contact while placing a cutting board on the kitchen counter. Choose a sharp knife. Close your eyes in front of the refrigerator thinking happy thoughts (pineapples are thwarted by neural happiness). Pick up a pineapple placing it on the cutting board. Open and avert your eyes. The pineapple may squirm, buck, or wiggle, trying to escape so you must hold firmly. Resolutely cut the pineapple, repeating as needed. Cut the pineapple to the desired sizes. Should you run afoul of any and I mean any problems during this hazardous process call 1-800-555-HELP immediately.

Your efforts could save Man Kind!

Note: Keep that towel handy for future emergencies.

URGENT: Please dispatch check-sheet via telex immediately. Things went horribly wrong... I am sitting on top of fridge with sharp knife in my hand, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Albert King are blasting out the speakers, the pineapple is on the floor and all I can think is "gee this is fun!" I think I have a program melt-down. Heeeeelp!

Oh and pleeze urgently courier some clay. I used my last lot doing a massive demo on the word "the". Do you know how many fcuking defs there are for "the"? :melodramatic:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
URGENT: Please dispatch check-sheet via telex immediately. Things went horribly wrong... I am sitting on top of fridge with sharp knife in my hand, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Albert King are blasting out the speakers, the pineapple is on the floor and all I can think is "gee this is fun!" I think I have a program melt-down. Heeeeelp!

Oh and pleeze urgently courier some clay. I used my last lot doing a massive demo on the word "the". Do you know how many fcuking defs there are for "the"? :melodramatic:

Switch to Russian. It doesn't have any articles at all.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just keep listing to SRV and 2nd King of the Blues and all will be cool and the Universe will be Saved. :)

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's a matter of personal opinion but, IMHO, Albert is the 2nd "King" of the Blues, Freddie is the 3rd and BB is 1st. :biggrin:

I agree but will require further discussion at a later date when I am not so distracted - trying to get this pineapple to groove. The supreme test of a [STRIKE]thetan[/STRIKE] pineapple is can they remain as cool as cucumber and not groove to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZL2b4O3nz8

Picking between them is tough.

[video=youtube;4fk2prKnYnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI[/video]

[video=youtube;BKY8KIt9kqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKY8KIt9kqc[/video]

[video=youtube;BHXKlNP4-Aw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHXKlNP4-Aw[/video]

Free Being Me

Crusader

Begin telex:

Right, I'm on it ASAP. Alert - Pineapple Def-Con 1. The prodigiously trained volunteers (some as long as 4 minutes) manning the helm of pineapple counter-overlordship at Pineapple Awareness are on the job. Suggest you make a run for your music device. Turn up the music to concert level. Dannce until confidence returns. For your own safety grab the pineapple beginning dissection immediately.

Suggest these recipes for proper pineapple termination (repeat consumption vigorously):

606263_83306793.jpg

Lava Flow

Ingredients:
1 oz Malibu Rum
1 oz White Rum
2 oz Pineapple Juice
2 oz Coconut Cream
2 oz Strawberry
1 Banana

Method: Prepare in a blender
Glass: Collins
Recipe:
Blend the 2 rums and the strawberries (fresh or frozen) in a blender until smooth and pour into a tall glass. Blend the banana, the coconut cream, and the pineapple juice in the blender with crushed ice until smooth. Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums very slowly and watch as the strawberry mixture oozes its way to the top along the sides of the glass creating the flowing lava effect. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.

Singapore Sling

Ingredients:
1 oz Gin
1⁄2 oz Benedictine
1⁄2 oz Cherry Brandy
1⁄2 oz Cointreau
1 dash Angostura Bitters
5 oz Pineapple Juice
1 dash Lime Juice
1⁄2 oz Grenadine

Method: Prepare in shaker
Glass: Highball
Recipe:
Put all the ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake until a frost forms on the outside. Strain over ice into a tall glass.

Bahama Mama

Ingredients:
1⁄2 oz Malibu Rum
1⁄2 oz Rum
1 oz Orange Juice
1 oz Pineapple Juice
1⁄2 oz Grenadine

Glass: Tulip
Recipe:
Blend the coconut-flavored rum and the regular rum, the grenadine syrup and the juices, along with about a cup of ice cubes in a blender until slushy. Pour into a tulip glass and enjoy!

Piña Colada

Ingredients:
1 1⁄2 oz Dark Rum
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Coconut Cream

Glass: Goblet
Recipe:
Crush 4 ice cubes in a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve with a straw and a pineapple wedge as decoration.

*After a few of the above clay and dictionaries are unnecessary and words blur when reading. This is normal, don't be alarmed.

End telex

cuitlahuac

Patron with Honors
Cuitlahuac,

Let me fill you in on some stuff you will probably choose to ignore or trivialize. I'm posting this primarily for the "Record" and other ESMBers and Lurkers.

I knew Anne Burgess, Jimmy Mulligan, Bill Franks and Astar, err I mean Capt. Bill.

Face:)

Well Face, you can see I chose not to ignore or trivialize the SUBJECTS YOU INTRODUCED HERE. But being the case it is you who now ignores and trivializes your own subject I just want to say that 1. This defense you make of Jimmy Mulligan suggests, I repeat only suggest you might be covering a spook, given all the info Mike McClaughry has on Mulligan. And 2. The evaluation of the Freezone Decree with the current scene on nuclear, genetic and chemical warfare on Earth deserves its own thread because it suggests, don´t worry, it only suggests it might be correct, and that again suggests, only suggests, you are again involved with an Intel Operation to discredit the Freezone by discrediting Bill Robertson. I mean, you do the black PR campaign by the book... Jimmy Mulligan and Bill Franks (non scientologist) are good, Bill Robertson is nuts and so the Freezone is nuts too.

No problem with you ignoring this post. Free Being can keep spamming the thread.

CIA%20recruiting.jpg

Free Being Me

Crusader
Well Face, you can see I chose not to ignore or trivialize the SUBJECTS YOU INTRODUCED HERE. But being the case it is you who now ignores and trivializes your own subject I just want to say that 1. This defense you make of Jimmy Mulligan suggests, I repeat only suggest you might be covering a spook, given all the info Mike McClaughry has on Mulligan. And 2. The evaluation of the Freezone Decree with the current scene on nuclear, genetic and chemical warfare on Earth deserves its own thread because it suggests, don´t worry, it only suggests it might be correct, and that again suggests, only suggests, you are again involved with an Intel Operation to discredit the Freezone by discrediting Bill Robertson. I mean, you do the black PR campaign by the book... Jimmy Mulligan and Bill Franks (non scientologist) are good, Bill Robertson is nuts and so the Freezone is nuts too.

No problem with you ignoring this post. Free Being can keep spamming the thread.

CIA%20recruiting.jpg

head_up_ass.jpg

Dude, pull your head from anal defilade. Your Astar Parmesan Cheese troll moon bat theories are spam irrelevant to this thread. Yes please by all means go start your own thread.

Ok, yes----I post occassionally on Marty's board. Some of you may wonder: Why?
Well, there's a little thing in the OSA manual called their bible, "The Art of War".
In it Sun Tzu says a few key things that OSA uses, all the time:
1) Master Sun
"Cause division amongst them" (page 54)
2) Cao Cao
"Send interlopers to cause rifts amongst them"
3) Meng Shi
"Strike at their gaps, attack when they are lax, don't let the enemy figure out how to prepare.This is why it is said in military operations that formlessness is the most effective. One of the great warrior-leaders said, "The most efficient of movements is the one that is unexpected; the best of plans is the one that is unknown".

Which is why I believe Anonymous has been so very successful. Also, once I noticed there was this huge
division amongst Critics, Marty and Anonymous, I looked at who that supported, and decided to try being in more communication, not less.

Does that mean we all need to agree? Hell no, and no, we won't either. However, can we all just agree to disagree, and keep our attentions focused on key issues we all agree on, such as the abuses of C of $? Imnsho--to me that's our best and most effective mode of operation. Even if you don't agree with this, my suggestion is try to post more FACTS about the organization known as the "church" of Scientology and their abuses that we all know, but MANY new people do not. People are leaving daily. They don't need to step out into this collision of views between people they thought were going to help them, or at least be supportive of them.
I speak from experience on this one....and I'm telling you, it's a VERY key time for people. They need you, or anyone they find safe. If it's ESMB or OCMB--fantastic. If it's WWP---also excellent. If that's Marty or Mike--that's great, too. They've helped a bunch of new people wake up and leave, and many speak out, also. Good for them! And on top of that, all (from all 4 groups) have helped educate *tons* of people about these very abuses. Yeah!

They're (new people) out, and that's #1 great. #2 is hopefully they'll feel safe enough to speak out.

For people calling each other criminals, please let me remind you of the 3 goals of the Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang, re the Net:
1) Distract off of any topic having to do with anything they don't want known.

I understand people *want* Marty and Mike to say more. Ok, fair enough. Do you think calling them criminals will motivate them to say more, or less?
Try to think of yourself in a similar position. Which would help you be motivated more?
I know for myself, at first I thought of M & M, and not really knowing them personally, just felt they were separate--as it is a bit of a closed group, or so it seemed. I realized I'd never even tried to communicate with that group---and I did, and it's been
far different than I thought. Then I really looked at my own personal views, and I have always said I am speaking out against the abuses, the Human Rights Violations of
C of $, which they all are against, also. I believe people have a right to believe whatever they want. The information is out there, and some shall look at it, some may never. I ~think~we all can at least agree that the abuses are # 1.

2) Degrade any and ALL activists exposing any thing they (DM and gang) don't want known.

Hello? Perhaps we've all gotten a bit blase' about Davey boy beating people up, but until this either STOPS or serious Justice occurs, it hasn't been said enough, imnsho. **Tons** of people have zero clue about this, so every TV show done is good for all of us.
(and unless you've done TV shows, my view is don't start calling others names or ragging on them for not doing enough). Try to keep in mind: We all unravel at different speeds.

3) Slime any public area, so people literally are embarrassed to even post there.

The above was told to me a few weeks before I quit that group, forever.

I hope that helps. While "in" C of $, at the next to the top, I found exclusion rampant, and it sucked.

I'm interested in inclusion, and connections.
I believe we all have things
we can share and it's important we respect each other,
and help each other. God knows we all have been through enough! May we have more of this: :gathering:>>>not this::fencing:

My love to you all.
:rose:
Tory/Magoo

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Don't forget this guy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWDv933q2oE

Begin telex:

Right, I'm on it ASAP. Alert - Pineapple Def-Con 1. The prodigiously trained volunteers (some as long as 4 minutes) manning the helm of pineapple counter-overlordship at Pineapple Awareness are on the job. Suggest you make a run for your music device. Turn up the music to concert level. Dannce until confidence returns. For your own safety grab the pineapple beginning dissection immediately.

Suggest these recipes for proper pineapple termination (repeat consumption vigorously):

606263_83306793.jpg

Lava Flow

Ingredients:
1 oz Malibu Rum
1 oz White Rum
2 oz Pineapple Juice
2 oz Coconut Cream
2 oz Strawberry
1 Banana

Glass: Collins
Recipe:
Blend the 2 rums and the strawberries (fresh or frozen) in a blender until smooth and pour into a tall glass. Blend the banana, the coconut cream, and the pineapple juice in the blender with crushed ice until smooth. Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums very slowly and watch as the strawberry mixture oozes its way to the top along the sides of the glass creating the flowing lava effect. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.

Singapore Sling

Ingredients:
1 oz Gin
1⁄2 oz Benedictine
1⁄2 oz Cherry Brandy
1⁄2 oz Cointreau
1 dash Angostura Bitters
5 oz Pineapple Juice
1 dash Lime Juice
1⁄2 oz Grenadine

Method: Prepare in shaker
Glass: Highball
Recipe:
Put all the ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake until a frost forms on the outside. Strain over ice into a tall glass.

Bahama Mama

Ingredients:
1⁄2 oz Malibu Rum
1⁄2 oz Rum
1 oz Orange Juice
1 oz Pineapple Juice
1⁄2 oz Grenadine

Glass: Tulip
Recipe:
Blend the coconut-flavored rum and the regular rum, the grenadine syrup and the juices, along with about a cup of ice cubes in a blender until slushy. Pour into a tulip glass and enjoy!

Piña Colada

Ingredients:
1 1⁄2 oz Dark Rum
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Coconut Cream

Glass: Goblet
Recipe:
Crush 4 ice cubes in a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve with a straw and a pineapple wedge as decoration.

*After a few of the above clay and dictionaries are unnecessary and words blur when reading. This is normal, don't be alarmed.

End telex

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
"We were paying 2million a month (1981) in fees (to lawyers)"
Using the inflation calculator http://www.westegg.com/inflation/infl.cgi
That would would be 5 million a month for lawyers adjusted for inflation in 2013 dollars.

"He actually ran that day to day" Referring to the fair game of Paulette Cooper

Hubbard believed that
"The only thing preventing $cientology expanding was the psychiatrists"

Perhaps this was because he stole the outline for Dianetics from
the head of British Psychiatry in 1945, William Sargant MORE

510BWM0EFFL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Miscavige:
"He was a real crazy man..as you know, very violent personality, I looked at him as the guy was a punk kid, he was short, I figured he had sort of a Napoleon Complex, he was pretty dumb, though he is cagey, Miscavige was a punk kid , but he had an 8th grade education, so I figured he was trying to make up for all those things and he really didnt know much about scientology.. "

"..He became his (hubbard's) johnny on the spot."

-See this link for more on why I believe DM gained Hubbard's favor..

Margaret Singer
"What Hubbard has developed in his overt withold technology is more powerful than what the Communist Chines developed during the Korean war."

"regarding how it brainwashes a person, going on about how evil they are, what they thought of doing... basically it ends up controlling a person."

"We were both in his room (Mayo)...
"A messenger (Claire Poppin) came down with a dispatch from Hubbard, which said "People don't leave in his words blow due to overts and witholds, they leave when they are upset"

"You, Franks, and Mayo are never to speak a word of this to anyone, if anyone were to find out I would lose control of all our public and all of our organizations"

"this is the basic premise of 80% of scientology, here he is basically saying "it's all bullshit guys"..

Last edited:

apple

Patron Meritorious
Such a revealing interview with Bill Franks. Too bad Hubbard is not alive to witness the walls of Scientology falling in on him. Im sure he would have become even more nuts and withdrawn.