What's new

The Blessed Story of the Blessed Child

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now you're just BEGGING for trouble there UD!

PS. You sure you live far enough away from England?

You live in Australia, and you want me to be worried about the Poms? :roflmao:

What was the last war they won unaided by the Yanks or the Aussies? :biggrin:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I must admit that I'm not in slightest shocked.

That his mother may have been sleeping around, including with other women, was educated and that she had to keep her book of shadows hidden, and the family religion a complete secret is hardly without precedence. Christianity did not fully kill off the old religion, and yes even in those days people experimented in bed. There's a lot of the old religion mixed in with Christianity, the holy and the ivy, the celebrations of Christmas and Easter, these all come from pagan times the rebirth of life one god taking over from another. Hubbard's family left the old country for some reason, to survive better, either because of economics or to feel safer. Many pagan families did. However I do not know your source for this info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LficLv8uWCU

Yes, I remember my dear old grandma used to tell me we get up to nothing new these days. She said they were just as bad back then, just nobody talked about it.

Then I found out she had a shotgun wedding at the age of 19 in 1920. Divorced 1929. I was shocked, but it was true. She never talked about it. More to the story, but the ex was fine, but all the men in the town treated her so badly she had to move to another city to survive and left the baby behind with her mother.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Having read this thread in its entirety, I am impressed most of all by the desire of many to defend Hubbard or, failing that, to fall back on a demand for detailed documentation. This is not a court of law. Hubbard is not a figure of fiction. No-one needs to invent this stuff.

It is more irrational to reject statements that fit the picture because they were so bizarre people thought he was making it up.

It seems clear that there are dox, some more and some less reliable, for almost everything claimed by OP, and we still have untapped sources notably Nibs.

One thing that seems relevant is Hubbard's application to the vet medical service for a continuation of psychiatric treatment in 1945.

I have no desire to defend Hubbard.

However the truth is important to me. False black PR is no better than stories about his scientific genius and how he won the war all by himself.

l whip

Patron
I have no desire to defend Hubbard.

However the truth is important to me. False black PR is no better than stories about his scientific genius and how he won the war all by himself.

I agree with all the things said. I'm not trying to be the source of "false black PR". Some may read it that way, but so be it. Isn't that a Scientology term used when somebody gets too close to the truth? They do that sort thing in their way of PR, (their fair game policy speaks for itself) Hubbard himself said the truth is only a lie. Many on this board have been a victim to their high level deceits. It is of world concern this beast still continues. Let's not say anything bad about them even after our hair raising escapes from the belly of the beast?

Scientology imbeds itself in society in ways that even governments around the world have been been unable to stop so far, even in courts of law. What can we say that will make a difference? The nasty leaders will continue to break people's lives for their own self enrichment. We are here, the enemy is out there, let's not fight among ourselves or will defeat the whole purpose of our going public with the little bit of information we have. It all adds up. What happened to us and our story of our survival is important in ways that others may not understand unless we join in resistance. Hubbard did recite the ceremonies in a witchcraft church and a whole lot more I haven't said, all sounds so bizarre and like it wasn't true. I have followed the links in whatever direction this convoluted chain of circumstances has led.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I agree with all the things said. I'm not trying to be the source of "false black PR". Some may read it that way, but so be it. Isn't that a Scientology term used when somebody gets too close to the truth? They do that sort thing in their way of PR, (their fair game policy speaks for itself) Hubbard himself said the truth is only a lie. Many on this board have been a victim to their high level deceits. It is of world concern this beast still continues. Let's not say anything bad about them even after our hair raising escapes from the belly of the beast?

Scientology imbeds itself in society in ways that even governments around the world have been been unable to stop so far, even in courts of law. What can we say that will make a difference? The nasty leaders will continue to break people's lives for their own self enrichment. We are here, the enemy is out there, let's not fight among ourselves or will defeat the whole purpose of our going public with the little bit of information we have. It all adds up. What happened to us and our story of our survival is important in ways that others may not understand unless we join in resistance. Hubbard did recite the ceremonies in a witchcraft church and a whole lot more I haven't said, all sounds so bizarre and like it wasn't true. I have followed the links in whatever direction this convoluted chain of circumstances has led.

Any statements without a source and preferably evidence are useless. People still will not believe that men walked on the moon despite what documentation we have.

I know a woman who when she was a child was raped by her step dad. He videoed the deed and her mother after watching the video still refused to believe it and claimed the damaged daughter had 'made it up', luckily the police did believe it and the other children who had been raped. So with evidence you might be able to change what someone believes, but there's no guarantee.

Remember Monika Lewinsky, she was able to bring out her dress and able to describe details she could only know from observation. It did the trick.

Hubbard couldn't tell the truth to save his life. Unless there is witness to verify his claims of witchcraft, lesbians and abortions, I would treat it as the same bilge as OT3, gorilla goals and trains on Venus.
The truth about this man is pathetic enough without having to buy into his drug and drink fuelled hallucinations and fantasies.

If old motherHubbard was any type of witch she would have not botched the abortion. If she was any type of witch she would have seen the screaming brat for what it would become and stuck a stake through its heart. Such a pity she was mere mortal.

one who lies does not speak truth but he who speaks fiction does...

La La Lou Lou wrote
"I must admit that I'm not in slightest shocked.

That his mother may have been sleeping around, including with other women, was educated and that she had to keep her book of shadows hidden, and the family religion a complete secret is hardly without precedence. Christianity did not fully kill off the old religion, and yes even in those days people experimented in bed. There's a lot of the old religion mixed in with Christianity, the holy and the ivy, the celebrations of Christmas and Easter, these all come from pagan times the rebirth of life one god taking over from another. Hubbard's family left the old country for some reason, to survive better, either because of economics or to feel safer. Many pagan families did. However I do not know your source for this info."

I love the Celtic ways and did Celtic studies. What is called the old religion suffered under the Romans, where they used doges to hunt down the ancient priests and killed them without trial. When Christianity took over from Rome they continued with the same policies of intolerance towards what would be regarded as moderate ecological beliefs today. Christianity or the older form of it, took over Europe by making agreements and then breaking them. They agreed to accept the solstices, the accepted custom of Europeans from the Neolithic or New Stone Age that are still with us as Christmas and Easter. Pagan comes from the Latin word ‘pagasus’ meaning ‘of the country’.

As you say many people moved to America for it gave promise, not so much of a New World, but of the pagan world as it used to be. Did you know that Karl Marx said that 95% of the first immigrants to America were of Celtic descent? I don’t know if you sensed already, but Ron’s red hair was pure ethnic Celtic. Even his grandson Jamie deWolfe shares the same distinctive ethnic type that is becoming a rarity. You can see my problem here, I can swagger into this board and say I got this and that from such and such an authority, but for what it’s worth after years of my own research I’m my own authority. As such I can see things in ways that others may not. When I started Scientology years ago I gained minor fame for second sight, being able to look right through people. Anyway blessings to you.

you appear to have become quickly comfortable with what you may write here IW...

welcome...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
First off (good lord), lesbian mothers do not necessarily make madmen.

All we know is that Hubbard told Barbara Kaye that his mother was a lesbian.

Kaye:

"Some of the things he [Hubbard] told me were really bizarre. I believe the engrams he was running were 90% fantasy. I don't believe half of them. He told me his mother was a lesbian and he had found her in bed with another woman, that he was an attempted abortion. He was running all these engrams but I attributed them to paranoia."

As for his mother being a abortionist witch, that, apparently, is something I whip invented.

Are you making an effort to discern between fact/statements by credible witnesses/documentation, and conjecture/clairvoyant 'second sight'/and fiction?

With someone such as I whip - who appears to be a kind of troll, who mixes fact and fiction, and who, by his own description, has a fact/fiction mix ready to go, if he can just find a sufficiently impressionable audience - it's necessary to engage in the time consuming activity of parsing (breaking apart and examining), any information presented.

Otherwise, it grandly craps up the data base if enough of it accumulates.

Was wondering how many threads and posts it would take for someone to note that. LOL

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Was wondering how many threads and posts it would take for someone to note that. LOL
I called it on his 2nd post, yay for me? But I'm afraid I'm being too aggressive with the trolls and people annoying me so I'm trying to contain myself and give the benefit of the doubt..but if I can have permission to call them out when I want to that would be great! The trolls get in the way of my learning from you knowledgeable people and it pisses me off. :angry:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

DOX or STFU, eh, HH? You and Veda and your pedantic insistence on evidence. There's more to life than evidence, you know. :hysterical:

[video=youtube;ZI-Uu94vINg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI-Uu94vINg[/video]

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Me didn't reply
I am coming a bit smarter :grouch:
:biggrin:

I got compassion for Sweetnessandlight and Veda - as this thread is giving them lot of work.

:unsure::wink2:

l whip

Patron
Me didn't reply
I am coming a bit smarter :grouch:
:biggrin:

I got compassion for Sweetnessandlight and Veda - as this thread is giving them lot of work.

:unsure::wink2:

[FONT=&quot]I too was disappointed at the unkind remarks but the reasons probably are valid. Freezoners want DM flushed head first down the toilet, yet keep the ghost of the Master alive. He had the support of many good people that did their best to keep it all going. He went on for years about departing his body until he finally did. Only the good die young. A whole other crew of cutthroats won their fight for control of the empire. In better hands, the tech could be taken and sanitized as popular form of psychology to gain back lost ground. But would have other leaders been more understanding of the human condition?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After a period of success DM now plays monopoly with the money he stole. All the star treatment given to the little asshole from nowhere got to him. He keeps playing at putting up new buildings. The way the corporation structure is he can do for this a while. One thing pays for another even though this system doesn’t attract enough people to fill the buildings. He can always rent the space. I say he has lost interest in developing the tech for resistance is growing too strong. He has his hands full with developing property and controls buildings scattered all over the world. But putting his wife under detention?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In another example the EST movement was taken over by Landmark, but nowhere near what it was under Werner Erhard, who was ambushed by an inner grab for power. In any case they haven’t started a religion, pay their taxes, and make money. Yet, their messy therapy doesn’t cut the mustard like it used to. The one that interests me but never tried was started by Dorothy Rowe, an Australian woman now retired in England. She was a clinical physiologist who made her mark within the establishment in a way that Hubbard could only dream about. They say her work is best suited for women and her books are very popular. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let’s get back to the fray, don’t give Scientology a chance to retreat and regroup. They have shown us the way in the law courts. All this lawyer mambo-jumbo becomes a weakness when in the light of day. Life is not lived in a court of law, but a court of decent manners where people can debate their point of view. Why should I give information to those acting as if I’m lesser than they? Show us your information indeed. Remember my friends; he who points the finger at others points the finger at himself. One needs to work by their agenda, not that of those who oppose. That’s the whole point. We are up against a cunning foe and should unite in their downfall. Timing is important else our battle for freedom of speech and thought loses impact. [/FONT]

Anonycat

Crusader
[FONT=&quot]I too was disappointed at the unkind remarks but the reasons probably are valid. Freezoners want DM flushed head first down the toilet, yet keep the ghost of the Master alive. He had the support of many good people that did their best to keep it all going. He went on for years about departing his body until he finally did. Only the good die young. A whole other crew of cutthroats won their fight for control of the empire. In better hands, the tech could be taken and sanitized as popular form of psychology to gain back lost ground. But would have other leaders been more understanding of the human condition?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After a period of success DM now plays monopoly with the money he stole. All the star treatment given to the little asshole from nowhere got to him. He keeps playing at putting up new buildings. The way the corporation structure is he can do for this a while. One thing pays for another even though this system doesn’t attract enough people to fill the buildings. He can always rent the space. I say he has lost interest in developing the tech for resistance is growing too strong. He has his hands full with developing property and controls buildings scattered all over the world. But putting his wife under detention?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In another example the EST movement was taken over by Landmark, but nowhere near what it was under Werner Erhard, who was ambushed by an inner grab for power. In any case they haven’t started a religion, pay their taxes, and make money. Yet, their messy therapy doesn’t cut the mustard like it used to. The one that interests me but never tried was started by Dorothy Rowe, an Australian woman now retired in England. She was a clinical physiologist who made her mark within the establishment in a way that Hubbard could only dream about. They say her work is best suited for women and her books are very popular. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let’s get back to the fray, don’t give Scientology a chance to retreat and regroup. They have shown us the way in the law courts. All this lawyer mambo-jumbo becomes a weakness when in the light of day. Life is not lived in a court of law, but a court of decent manners where people can debate their point of view. Why should I give information to those acting as if I’m lesser than they? Show us your information indeed. Remember my friends; he who points the finger at others points the finger at himself. One needs to work by their agenda, not that of those who oppose. That’s the whole point. We are up against a cunning foe and should unite in their downfall. Timing is important else our battle for freedom of speech and thought loses impact. [/FONT]

Summary?

l whip

Patron
A summary of sorts. It's a mixed bag of clearing what's on my mind and deciding on the next move. I should have also said okay, so I move too fast for some, but will take responsibility for any confusion caused to others. I got in a shot at DM to show it's not just Hubbard, but the way the Org is run. Then moved on to what's good and bad about other movements. I showed a weakness in the Org arguments, let off some steam, then finished with asking for some unity in our efforts.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
A summary of sorts. It's a mixed bag of clearing what's on my mind and deciding on the next move. I should have also said okay, so I move too fast for some, but will take responsibility for any confusion caused to others. I got in a shot at DM to show it's not just Hubbard, but the way the Org is run. Then moved on to what's good and bad about other movements. I showed a weakness in the Org arguments, let off some steam, then finished with asking for some unity in our efforts.
Cool, I'm down for uniting and pooling efforts for a cause... I just don't understand what the cause is you are asking us to unite for. Help me get on the same page here.. What is the goal?

*Sigh* just can't help myself.....

in all honesty, no one has "won" Iraq or Afghanistan yet.... I don't think this will be the end of it either.

But that should be a discussion for another thread. :)

puh-leeze...

we are the american people...

do we not want the war to be won by the people of iraq and afghanistan?

did not the german people win WWII?

did not the japanese people win WWII?

have not the people of south korea won the korean conflict?

did not the people of viet nam win the vietnam conflict?

did not the people of kuwait and all the people's of the arabian peninsula north of yemen win gulf war one?

more than two centuries ago our forefathers raised high on the banks of the great river of history

a bright and blazing torch of liberty!

and it is not just the dazzling light it casts upon the affairs of man it is the fire it ignites it in the hearts of brave men women and children around the globe!!!

elephtheuria y thanatos!!!!!