What's new

The Cause Resurgence Rundown (Running Program) Explained. (Only $2,500!)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Mike Rinder has the basic data. It costs only $2,500 to be allowed to run around a pole at least five hours a day.

Scientologists Running Around In Circles

www.mikerindersblog.org/scientologists-running-around-in-circles/

But is it Dan Koon who has the inside, technical scoop:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientologists-running-around-in-circles/#comment-27555

Dan Koon says:
December 6, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Well, there IS a difference between the Running Program and just jogging or running. There is a pole in the center of the track and you are meant to keep your attention on the pole as you go around the track. Sooner or later that WILL do something. As for being the result of whole track research, LRH began telling messengers in Spring/Summer 1982 about way back on the track when some guy had done something to LRH and LRH got mad and started chasing the guy. He chased him for a long time and when he finally caught the guy, the guy had turned sane. He had keyed out of whatever had made him do what he had done to LRH. LRH then took that idea and began a rehabilitation project to help people who had been roughed up by that particular space opera society. He had them running around a piece of space junk or an asteroid or something and they would eventually get control of themselves again and be okay once more. That is the whole track aspect of the Running Pgm. LRH later said that by doing the program it would be hard NOT to exteriorize at some point. As I recall, all this came up just about the time some people were sent to be running around a tree at the Gold Base. Russ Williams and I were going to write up the whole thing like we did for Super Power but the above is the basis of it. You start out walking around the tree, pole, etc. until you can do it. Then you walk a lap and jog a lap until you can do it. Then you jog until you can do it. Then alternate jog and run a lap and then flat out run. You go until you are exhausted and then you rest and then get back out on the track and do some more at whatever gradient you are on. You do this for 5 hours a day or longer if doing the program full time. LRH says in this same batch of advices that the body is basically a mineral robot and so minerals are an important supplement to take while on the rundown, along with vitamins. One day you go clockwise and the next day you go counterclockwise. The radius of the track varies from about 50 to 100 feet and you go around and around at the same distance from the pole. That’s basically all there is to it.

Last edited:

Cattack

Patron
What's the next amazing rundown going to be? Cleansing your Thetan in an opulent Theta waterfall created by having OT's postulate Theta into water molecules - otherwise known as "Taking a shower"? The "MEST Away Program" which involves group auditing a special room full of rows of people on toilets? I hope Stephen Colbert gets ahold of Mike's article.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard says "Jump" and True Believers say "How high?"

It just goes to show that there is nothing too ridiculous that a True Believer will not do, as long as the Guru said to do it. Yeah, and paying $2,500 for the "privilege"!!

I wonder when Krustie will sign up for it??

Idiots.

Terril park

Sponsor
Part of the promotional overflow:-

"Subject: Technology Never Before Seen on Earth has Arrived"

[Running round a track is what they refer too!!]

"It’s an OT whole track Objective process like no other. A thetan exterior process you can do in a body."

One of Mike Rinders wry dry comments :)

"A thetan exterior process you can do in a body – right. So is daydreaming if you want to get right down to it."

Gib

Crusader

Mike Rinder as the basic data. It costs only $2,500 to be allowed to run around a pole at least five hours a day.

Scientologists Running Around In Circles

www.mikerindersblog.org/scientologists-running-around-in-circles/

But is it Dan Koon who has the inside, technical scoop:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientologists-running-around-in-circles/#comment-27555

This is soooooooo stupid I can't believe it. For some reason my panties are in a bunch over this. I mean my whole life has been active in sports. Just get in shape if you are not and of course you'll feel better. Hubbard adding all his mystical words & significance is just brainwashing. FUCK. STUPID.

No different than all the diet books out there. Or all the get in shape quick TV infomercials.............:duh:

Well, there IS a difference between the Running Program and just jogging or running. There is a pole in the center of the track and you are meant to keep your attention on the pole as you go around the track. Sooner or later that WILL do something. As for being the result of whole track research, LRH began telling messengers in Spring/Summer 1982 about way back on the track when some guy had done something to LRH and LRH got mad and started chasing the guy. He chased him for a long time and when he finally caught the guy, the guy had turned sane. He had keyed out of whatever had made him do what he had done to LRH. LRH then took that idea and began a rehabilitation project to help people who had been roughed up by that particular space opera society. He had them running around a piece of space junk or an asteroid or something and they would eventually get control of themselves again and be okay once more. That is the whole track aspect of the Running Pgm. LRH later said that by doing the program it would be hard NOT to exteriorize at some point. As I recall, all this came up just about the time some people were sent to be running around a tree at the Gold Base. Russ Williams and I were going to write up the whole thing like we did for Super Power but the above is the basis of it. You start out walking around the tree, pole, etc. until you can do it. Then you walk a lap and jog a lap until you can do it. Then you jog until you can do it. Then alternate jog and run a lap and then flat out run. You go until you are exhausted and then you rest and then get back out on the track and do some more at whatever gradient you are on. You do this for 5 hours a day or longer if doing the program full time. LRH says in this same batch of advices that the body is basically a mineral robot and so minerals are an important supplement to take while on the rundown, along with vitamins. One day you go clockwise and the next day you go counterclockwise. The radius of the track varies from about 50 to 100 feet and you go around and around at the same distance from the pole. That’s basically all there is to it.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
The only good EP or realization that I can see from this Cause Resurgence Rundown is unlikely but, hey, it could happen. Which would be for a clam to: After running around a pole enough - in a flash come to realise how fracking STOOPID it is. And it doesn't stop there. They cognite "I'm in a cult that thinks running around a pole for hours at a time has some value." "WTF have I done?" And they just run right out the door to the airport and go home never to fall for $cn. BS again. Unlikely for a clam to get the full EP of that all at once, but it could happen. Then and only then would the Cause Resurgence RD have any value.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only good EP or realization that I can see from this Cause Resurgence Rundown is unlikely but, hey, it could happen. Which would be for a clam to: After running around a pole enough - in a flash come to realise how fracking STOOPID it is. And it doesn't stop there. They cognite "I'm in a cult that thinks running around a pole for hours at a time has some value." "WTF have I done?" And they just run right out the door to the airport and go home never to fall for $cn. BS again. Unlikely for a clam to get the full EP of that all at once, but it could happen. Then and only then would the Cause Resurgence RD have any value.

I was just thinking that if they force Kirstie to do this one, it will be the only good thing the cult has ever done for her.

Accidentally, of course.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige must have done the Super Power Rundowns 30 years ago cuz he just pulled off another SCAM of the Century! Let me see if I got this straight: You pay the Church of Scientology $35,000 for a "cornerstone" for the right to do Super Power Rundowns. The Church claims they need $250 Million dollars, which takes 20 plus years to fleece out of members. Ironically enough, the Super Power Building is open and ready to do some business that SAME YEAR the Cult of Scientology gets sued for FRAUD by a long term member, Luis Garcia, for fleecing him out of $65,000 to purchase the Rosy Cross...uh, I mean Scientology Cross (which he found out 5 other Oat Tea's also purchased...:whistling:) and let's not forget the 20 plus years of fleecing people out of $250 Million dollars for this building that will house the rundowns that will make planetary clearing a reality! :whistling: Now that Super Power is open...the big whales go first! How exciting...to actually be alive to do these amazing rundowns...okay...here we go....now the C/S orders you to pay $2,500 and take off 2-4 weeks of work to run around a lit pole until you have a cog! :omg: And...you can do this rundown as many times as you want...:unsure: as you are going up the Bridge to Total Spiritual Freedom! Now, what the clubbed seals don't know - is WOGS have been doing this rundown for years and years and years...you don't need a building unless you want to join a gym..but you can use the malls. You don't have to spend one penny except maybe $100 for a nice pair of running shoes, you can do it anytime...everyday for the rest of your life...and you will have wins!! It is called jogging!!:yes: Amazing Super Powers that David Miscavige has...to pull this one off!! And actually have the clubbed seals write their success stories waxing enthusiasm as to obtaining Oat Tea powers is bat shit crazy!

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

It's, no different than the purif, I realized. On the purif one runs and gets in shape, on a gradient. LOL

And after running for several weeks, of course, one feels better,

but the source of the gain to feeling better is not getting in somewhat better shape,

but the source for feeling better is transfered to Scientology Technology, removing toxins from the body

but one is required to take vitamins, eating greens, and a good diet while on the purif

the bait and switch. :roflmao:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
David Miscavige must have done the Super Power Rundowns 30 years ago cuz he just pulled off another SCAM of the Century! Let me see if I got this straight: You pay the Church of Scientology $35,000 for a "cornerstone" for the right to do Super Power Rundowns. The Church claims they need $250 Million dollars, which takes 20 plus years to fleece out of members. Ironically enough, the Super Power Building is open and ready to do some business that SAME YEAR the Cult of Scientology gets sued for FRAUD by a long term member, Luis Garcia, for fleecing him out of $65,000 to purchase the Rosy Cross...uh, I mean Scientology Cross (which he found out 5 other Oat Tea's also purchased...:whistling:). Now that Super Power is open...the big whales go first! How exciting...to actually be alive to do these amazing rundowns...okay...here we go....now the C/S orders you to pay $2,500 and take off 2-4 weeks of work to run around a lit pole until you have a cog! :omg: And...you can do this rundown as many times as you want...:unsure: as you are going up the Bridge to Total Spiritual Freedom! Now, what the clubbed seals don't know - is WOGS have been doing this rundown for years and years and years...you don't need a building unless you want to join a gym..but you can use the malls. You don't have to spend one penny except maybe $100 for a nice pair of running shoes, you can do it anytime...everyday for the rest of your life...and you will have wins!! It is called jogging!!:yes: Amazing Super Powers that David Miscavige has...to pull this one off!! And actually have the clubbed seals write their success stories waxing enthusiasm as to obtaining Oat Tea powers is bat shit crazy!
But as noted above, and as Dan Koon explained, the Cause Resurgence Rundown (formerly the Running Program) is not merely running, or even running around a pole, but instead:
you are meant to keep your attention on the pole as you go around the track. Sooner or later that WILL do something.
See, it is different.

Always keep your attention on the pole.

PLUS! The Cause Resurgence Rundown is NOT Superpower! They are two different things! Becoming a Cornerstone Member ALSO gives one early access to all of the Super Power Rundowns, including the Oiliness Table!

If "Oiliness Table" doesn't say spiritual enlightenment, I don't know what does.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is this on Route 2, just before or after R2-45 ? Do the new Ultra 8 e-emeters have a difulator installed in them?

Are there going to be enough lawyers in the USA to be able to handle the forthcoming lawsuits?

Maybe I should open up a 'track shoe' store selling whole track footwear with free Jumper cables.

Is this on Route 2, just before or after R2-45 ? Do the new Ultra 8 e-emeters have a difulator installed in them?

Are there going to be enough lawyers in the USA to be able to handle the forthcoming lawsuits?

Maybe I should open up a 'track shoe' store selling whole track footwear with free Jumper cables.

They can only use L. Ron Hubbard designed footwear which cost $2,500 a shoe, only sold in pairs for $5,000, to the untrained eye they may look like a $10 pair of Walmart sneakers, but rest assure these these are no ordinary running shoes, these come with a LRH Logo.

Gib

Crusader
But as noted above, and as Dan Koon explained, the Cause Resurgence Rundown (formerly the Running Program) is not merely running, or even running around a pole, but instead:See, it is different.

Always keep your attention on the pole.

PLUS! The Cause Resurgence Rundown is NOT Superpower! They are two different things! Becoming a Cornerstone Member ALSO gives one early access to all of the Super Power Rundowns, including the Oiliness Table!

If "Oiliness Table" doesn't say spiritual enlightenment, I don't know what does.

you know, maybe not you know,

when you learn to ballet dance,

you keep your head on a stationary object so as not to get spiny while rotating around a object.

This keeps one's orientation.

Hubbard is a magician trick with his words, and now by Dan Sherman, same thing, :roflmao:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
They can only use L. Ron Hubbard designed footwear which cost $2,500 a shoe, only sold in pairs for $5,000, to the untrained eye they may look like a $10 pair of Walmart sneakers, but rest assure these these are no ordinary running shoes, these come with a LRH Logo.

Oh yes, I forgot. When the LRH logo wears off the soul, then they have to be replaced with the newest release. Options on those will be Clear soles, in all varieties like Keyout Clear, Clear retread, and Past life Clear. Natural Clear souls will require Passports to Eternity NDAs.
Upper levels of the shoes will be Wall of fire Red, Wall of Fire extra hot red (expanded) and BTs Blue Sky.Brown not available due to its squirrely
resemblence. Big Being sizes will require a $Billion surcharge and will be stuffed with golden rod 'suckers' certificates.

Titanium shoes boxes personally emptied of cash by LRH will be extra and you have to bring your own glycol padding,

Receipts will be issued by the Galactic Tax Men wearing Cowboy hats, ascots and sitting on DC-8s

~ BUMP! ~

3734466+_ca04ac3b9888649cac0892cb71c43c0d.jpg