What's new

"The CHRIST IMPLANT" Scientology LIES! Christians can be Scientologists

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Let me give you a hint; all the traditional zodiac signs are abstract symbols, not pictographs.

Thanks, I'll give it some more consideration. :)
However, below post was written before I saw that reply. I'm not going to rewrite it now (any more than I already did when writing it...), as I'm tired, and will just leave it as it is. :p

Nope, that is the traditional symbol for Pisces.

What I meant is that this is the symbol that got replaced by another one.
Also, some of the outer symbols seem to be rotated into a position that is not oriented at the "bulges" of the cross, like in most of the cases. Not sure if that's wrong or a message.
Well here's for your entertainment what I assumed. Wasn't that a falcon's head amongst the other zodiac symbols on the pentagram (Aquarius, Leo, Taurus)? The bird's head might be a reference to the eon of Pisces (Christ) getting replaced by that of Aquarius, which is considered to be ruled by Horus - commonly symbolized by a falcon. - The wheel shaped symbol at the top of the pentagram I couldn't identify at all but assumed, after looking at old zodiac paintings, that it was a symbol for the zodiac circle itself. How comes I like to dabble in mythology and Crowley's mindfucks but don't recognize the zodiac symbols? Well the way the gullible and unimaginative practise and push astrology has made my dislike for all to do with it so strong that I had to look up most of the zodiac symbols to identify them with certainty.
(Probably no good start to my planned purchase of a telescope, though, as the symbols are also part of astronomy. Mostly, I'm a lunatic, though, and the moon ain't that hard to find. :coolwink:)
If the falcon (?) head is an alteration put there on the cross, it's a trap that many would fall into, assuming that the bird head "belongs" there, and if it's original, oh well.
However, I never had a knack for timelines and names, e.g. which interesting detail originates with whom (also next to no knowledge of Hebrew and Kabbalah). So, quite impossible to solve that riddle, but no reason not to try and to fail gloriously. :) To clarify where I'm coming from with that, in this realm for me the work of others only ever served as an inspiration or food for thought, never as instruction - or order.
Anyhow, if Pisces/Horus were the right guess I assume you'd have noted that. Or maybe not. :wink2:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Something has always bothered me about LRH and his knowledge of Christ ...

How the hell LRH knew that Jesus was allegedly a pedophile ????
What boggles me is Ron is the only one who apparently knew of it :confused2:

Hey Jesus...brother..pull out his missed witholds :unsure:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Something has always bothered me about LRH and his knowledge of Christ ...

How the hell LRH knew that Jesus was allegedly a pedophile ????
What boggles me is Ron is the only one who apparently knew of it :confused2:

Hey Jesus...brother..pull out his missed witholds :unsure:

Maybe Hubbard was projecting.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Thanks, I'll give it some more consideration. :)
However, below post was written before I saw that reply. I'm not going to rewrite it now (any more than I already did when writing it...), as I'm tired, and will just leave it as it is. :p

What I meant is that this is the symbol that got replaced by another one.
Also, some of the outer symbols seem to be rotated into a position that is not oriented at the "bulges" of the cross, like in most of the cases. Not sure if that's wrong or a message.
Well here's for your entertainment what I assumed. Wasn't that a falcon's head amongst the other zodiac symbols on the pentagram (Aquarius, Leo, Taurus)? The bird's head might be a reference to the eon of Pisces (Christ) getting replaced by that of Aquarius, which is considered to be ruled by Horus - commonly symbolized by a falcon. - The wheel shaped symbol at the top of the pentagram I couldn't identify at all but assumed, after looking at old zodiac paintings, that it was a symbol for the zodiac circle itself. How comes I like to dabble in mythology and Crowley's mindfucks but don't recognize the zodiac symbols? Well the way the gullible and unimaginative practise and push astrology has made my dislike for all to do with it so strong that I had to look up most of the zodiac symbols to identify them with certainty.
(Probably no good start to my planned purchase of a telescope, though, as the symbols are also part of astronomy. Mostly, I'm a lunatic, though, and the moon ain't that hard to find. :coolwink:)
If the falcon (?) head is an alteration put there on the cross, it's a trap that many would fall into, assuming that the bird head "belongs" there, and if it's original, oh well.
However, I never had a knack for timelines and names, e.g. which interesting detail originates with whom (also next to no knowledge of Hebrew and Kabbalah). So, quite impossible to solve that riddle, but no reason not to try and to fail gloriously. :) To clarify where I'm coming from with that, in this realm for me the work of others only ever served as an inspiration or food for thought, never as instruction - or order.
Anyhow, if Pisces/Horus were the right guess I assume you'd have noted that. Or maybe not. :wink2:

OK, you're close enough that I can't torture you any more. It's the Scorpio symbol replaced by an eagle pictograph. This was probably to emphasize the 'higher' aspects of Scorpio, rather than the ones represented by the abstract scorpion symbol. This is a reference to the use of the reproductive energies in these peoples magical works.

And yes, you are right about the wagon-wheel looking symbol.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I'm a bit late but.

Happy Birthday Jesus Christ!

Even though it's well established that there is no way that the winter solstice has anything to do with the Lord's birthday, I'm sure He considers your attention to it none the less.

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Even though it's well established that there is no way that the winter solstice has anything to do with the Lord's birthday, I'm sure He considers your attention to it none the less.

Yes. And the enforced pagan-to-christian societal conversions entailed far more than just the winter solstice.

https://books.google.com/books?id=N...agan holy days converted to christian&f=false

Not only were Pagan festival days changed into Christian holy days, but Pagan idols were converted into Christian saints, and Pagan temples into Christian churches.

Also, many items in the so-called life of Yeshua (Jesus) in the Synoptic Gospels were borrowed (converted) from ancient Egyptian mythological stories.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
There is a lecture on the SHSBC were Hubbard ( jokingly ) talks about...but does in fact say he is Lucifer.

When he does say that....there is nervous laughter from the audience. ( not knowing if he is serious or not...)

What I left out...but meant to get across in the above post....is that the SHSBC Tape above was recorded around 1962? Or perhaps around 1964?

So, If the original (new ) OT 8 was released in 1980....then Hubbard had this whole Lucifer idea...almost 2 DECADES prior to the release of OT 8. ( and perhaps even prior to Dianetics and Scientology entirely....)

Was he just trying to figure out...that entire time...how to lead up to getting cult members to accept his ideas...with OT8?

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Yes. And the enforced pagan-to-christian societal conversions entailed far more than just the winter solstice.

https://books.google.com/books?id=N...agan holy days converted to christian&f=false

Also, many items in the so-called life of Yeshua (Jesus) in the Synoptic Gospels were borrowed (converted) from ancient Egyptian mythological stories.

Have you heard of the Mazeroth? Basically, this is the Hebrew word for the Zodiac. What this originally was is quite different than it is understood today.

It was the 'Story in the Stars' of Gods grand plan. Starting with the virgin birth in Virgo, and ending with the victorious and triumphant Lion of the tribe of Judah in Leo. This is how it worked; each star in the constellation organized from brightest to less bright on down was named with a word that told a story when you read them in order.

This was how it was originally passed down from generation to generation. It was literally a mnemonic device in the sky.

As the Enemy learned of the plan, part by part as the ages progressed, he put in place his counter-moves. This is why you get the seemingly parallel stories that are incomplete parts of the real grand plan. Using the Mazeroth as a divination device is typical. You can use literally anything as a divination device.

You probably think I'm crazy, huh? Well, that's OK, I don't mind.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Dag, you are confusing the cult's symbol with the cross. The symbol is the snake-like S with the two triangles, the cross is the eight-pointed object like the big one on top of big blue. This cross may have been used in some Christian churches, but it's actually a stylized version of the 'Rosy Cross' which is a part of traditional and non traditional Rosicrucian orders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosy_Cross

Here's a little inside dope; the version that is shown on this wiki page, and pretty much everywhere else on the net has a few alterations from the genuine article. This is actually the version published, pretty much for the first time, in Israel Regardie's 'The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic', which is notorious for obvious alterations of the material. Stuff like various types of pointed star diagrams that have one side vary from what should obviously be a geometrically symmetrical star.

To figure out what is different with this cross, look at all twelve zodiac symbols, and see which one is replaced with a different symbol. Also, some of the positions are rearranged.

Yes my memory is failing me on some details as it was 1970 when I read the Israel Regardie book but I have a copy laying around somewhere.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Maybe Hubbard was projecting.

Yeah!

All the ''sex issues'' he imbedded in his sci-fi books, space opera galactic implants, sec checks, policies, tone scale, etc etc etc..

does appears (to me) to be built on his projection of his own aberrations (fixed ideas\nevrosis) about the subject and his attempt to control (eradicate) it through followers behavioral regulating. (common issue with cult gurus)
:eyeroll:

But this ''Jesus is a pedophile'' revelation..wow..he smoked hot stuff....
Well...not that it is not possible, but how , and when he would have knew of it ????

My impression is that..he wanted to take (steal)the uninstited love christians embrace Jesus with, by secretely revealing them they have been fooled and deluded (by a bad Jesus), a savior impostor)..and magically, suddenly, all this love and admiration is taken away to his own benefit... for himself...as a true narcissistic self-appointed guru savior!
(Narcissistic personality can't stand not being the main recipient of their entourage attention, love, devotion ...)

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
OT VIII has been changed since it's original delivery began in June 1988. The 1st version was only delivered for a few months. This is the version that included the Student Briefing HCOB. Subsequent versions of OT VIII do not have the HCOB so it is not surprising that many that did OT VIII will say it wasn't included.

The Class 8 "Assists" lecture does not contain what is in the Student Briefing HCOB. It does talk about OT III and the Christ implant.

That's what I was talking about: "evil galactic ruler" I think he said. that's what i replied to.
The OT V111 Student Briefing HCOB had different content.

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
Anyone get a difinitive answer as to the authenticity of this supposed "OTVIII" HCOB? I always thought it was bullshit from Steve Fischman. If you listen to that long video he has an obsession with jesus. For those of you who don't know Steve was actually Jesus's father and has spent his entire whole track fighting with him, he REALLY hates jesus. So Fischman comes out with these "dox" and he is the ONLY person as far as i know that has leaked this document.

If you listen to him he also claims the wall of fire is some bridge in the between lives area that you have to jump off of.

Personally i think there are some people out there that would swear to anything and claim it was part of some old course.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyone get a difinitive answer as to the authenticity of this supposed "OTVIII" HCOB? I always thought it was bullshit from Steve Fischman. If you listen to that long video he has an obsession with jesus. For those of you who don't know Steve was actually Jesus's father and has spent his entire whole track fighting with him, he REALLY hates jesus. So Fischman comes out with these "dox" and he is the ONLY person as far as i know that has leaked this document.

If you listen to him he also claims the wall of fire is some bridge in the between lives area that you have to jump off of.

Personally i think there are some people out there that would swear to anything and claim it was part of some old course.

You can read this from George White, I was on the ship with him when he was doing OT VIII. He confirms that it was on the 1st release of the level in 88.

https://www.amazon.com/Lucifers-Bri...d=1483004619&sr=1-1&keywords=lucifer's+bridge