What's new

The Church - a short story set in the near future

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
In our jest, we made up something so very impractical, almost impossible to complete. We could not have imagined what Times Square was to become and just how many people might be there on that day. We certainly never imagined that five pounds, a whole year’s allowance, would now not even buy you lunch.

In any case, Joshua, if you ever read this. I think you were right about re-incarnation and I do still owe you that five pound note.

It's a shame you couldn't meet him (or her), I'm sure it would have been a very rewarding experience.

Mary

Patron with Honors
Yeah, I would just love to meet up with him again. Find out what mischief he's been up to over the last 100 years or so.

He would have been through the First World War, a war considered so terrible that it was called the "war to end all wars". Huh! Maybe he lived through it and went on to fight in the Second World War. Hell, I suppose we all lived through those times.

He would have seen many new inventions and advances in science, telephones, TVs, cars, men landing on the moon, personal computers, the web.

If I did meet him: I would pay him his winnings and say "You were right! As you always are blimin' well right!"

"We could both be making it all up, you know. Neither of us have any real proof of re-incarnation whatsoever. These supposed memories could all be total make-believe and fantasy.” He would say.

"What if we really are simply a product of chemistry and organic molecules? Our idea of self, our consciousness and our minds simply a whole bunch of electrons whizzing around in our brains. All our actions and thoughts, our whole civilisation only a by-product of celluar evolution on this planet alone?” He would say.

“But, I understand that this universe is estimated to be about 14 billion years old with galaxies numbering in the trillions. That is an enormity of time and space. It would be difficult to come to terms with the fact that we exist only for the span of a single human lifetime on this one single planet.” I would say.

“What if you were non-existent before that body was conceived and when it dies you simply cease to exist?” He would say.

“It would be really weird, but could that really be true?” I would say.

“Umm... By the way, thanks for the fiver. I just love it when complete strangers come up to me and give me money!” He would say, and then I’d see that big smile of his turn into a sly grin.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Yeah, I would just love to meet up with him again. Find out what mischief he's been up to over the last 100 years or so.

He would have been through the First World War, a war considered so terrible that it was called the "war to end all wars". Huh! Maybe he lived through it and went on to fight in the Second World War. Hell, I suppose we all lived through those times.

He would have seen many new inventions and advances in science, telephones, TVs, cars, men landing on the moon, personal computers, the web.

If I did meet him: I would pay him his winnings and say "You were right! As you always are blimin' well right!"

"We could both be making it all up, you know. Neither of us have any real proof of re-incarnation whatsoever. These supposed memories could all be total make-believe and fantasy.” He would say.

"What if we really are simply a product of chemistry and organic molecules? Our idea of self, our consciousness and our minds simply a whole bunch of electrons whizzing around in our brains. All our actions and thoughts, our whole civilisation only a by-product of celluar evolution on this planet alone?” He would say.

“But, I understand that this universe is estimated to be about 14 billion years old with galaxies numbering in the trillions. That is an enormity of time and space. It would be difficult to come to terms with the fact that we exist only for the span of a single human lifetime on this one single planet.” I would say.

“What if you were non-existent before that body was conceived and when it dies you simply cease to exist?” He would say.

“It would be really weird, but could that really be true?” I would say.

“Umm... By the way, thanks for the fiver. I just love it when complete strangers come up to me and give me money!” He would say, and then I’d see that big smile of his turn into a sly grin.

Oh! Mary... is that you... I can't believe it...

(Just kidding)

Mary

Patron with Honors
Near death experience

Not sure where to put this. I just wanted to communicate it.

The Church of Scientology not satisfied with the terrible harm done to one family, now threaten to tear apart and destroy another entire family because I (a declared suppressive) am still in contact with them.

I have tried very hard to co-operate with them so that they would not declare other members of my family who refused to disconnect from me. But it is impossible, I cannot, will not, bow down to their ridiculous demands.

As long as I am alive and in contact with them....

I was upset, heavily weighed by this threat and didn’t know what I could possibly do to make things better.

I started to get physical pain in my lower abdomen. At first I thought that it was a muscle that had gotten pulled while I was working. But the pain got worse, and worse, and worse.

There was a point where I knew that whatever was causing this pain required surgery immediately, or I was going to die. I packed a few things into a bag and thought it likely that I was not going to come home ever again. I didn’t want to leave a messy body lying around so I got to the emergency ward of the local hospital.

The pain intensity was so very great and I was being wheeled about on a cart with tubes in my nose and other tubes into veins feeding my body with some sort of fluids.

I heard one of the doctors say. “The morphine is not working. She’s going into shock. We’ll have to get something stronger.”

Then everything went black and my body was no longer perceiving anything at all.

I looked around and found all these conversations going on between some terminals at the CofS. One of the Flag MAAs was railing at me and pointing to a document.

“Look here! You signed this agreement. This is your signature, written in your blood, your DNA. You agreed to abide by these rules. You are making me do this! Why are you still here! Now I have to declare yet more people. More problems to handle, more trouble that we don’t need. It’s your fault, so just go, leave!”

Somehow, he just seemed rather ridiculous and I felt so sorry for him in his indignity.

Then I found myself picking out certain Scientologists that I had known quite well. It was peculiar that I picked out those 10 beings.

All 10 had some things in common. Firstly, they were ones that I really didn’t like. Secondly, they all had that hardened Scientology dedicated glare in their eyes, that kinda ‘no sympathy’ type attitude. A demeanor of harsh heaviness. The ser-facy type that loves to make others wrong by saying things like; “Get your ethics in!” “What are you doing about it!” “Take responsibility for it!” “What are your stats?” “Stop nattering and write up your O/Ws!” “Stop being a victim!” “What is your condition on this?”

There were many others that I passed by, I found them to be still studying and looking for truth. I just caressed the top of their heads and wished them well on their path.

Of the 10 that I had picked, I approach the first one. I held out my hand and said “Come with me, I’ve a new game to show you.” I was amazed when she looked up and said in all innocence “Oh, Ok. Where are we going?”.

I did the same to each one of the remaining 10. I was so surprised that nearly all of them were interested and took my hand.

I found myself telling them I wanted them to do some very specific things that had to be done in an exact sequence.

First we need to leave our current scenes and cross this long blackness, out into space. We’re going out to about the distance of Saturn. They followed.

Good. Now, you see this nice warm swimming pool. I want you to have a swim in this lovely water. Clean away all your pre-conceptions and un-evaluated data. Just swim around until you feel all fuzzy, warm and comfy and willing to look in a new unit of time.

Most got into the swimming pool. Two of them wouldn’t get into the pool and kept asking what clothes they should wear while swimming. I told them, “I don’t know what you should wear. It doesn’t really matter. Wear anything you like.”

Five of them were now finished in the swimming pool and got out.

I showed them a new landscape. A black sky with a very bright star about half way up the horizon was shining with about the same amount of light that a full moon on earth would.

“See that steady yellow star, that is our sun. Isn’t it pretty? Those fainter stars (I pointed to certain ones) are neighbouring stars, some are much smaller than our own star and they are mostly quite different from each other. Listen to individual songs they sing.

Have a look at the landscape of this world. This lake here is liquid methane. See the waves and how slowly they build up, rising very tall before making a crest, some of the droplets freezing out as they reach colder strata and begin falling as snowflakes, melting as they fall again into liquid droplets.

See this crystalline rock structure on the shore line, that’s actually water ice, just very, very hard at this temperature.

I showed them some of the many, many things of science and maths and the wondrous things to discover and play with in the universe that I love so dearly and feel so passionately about.

Then I showed them my house set on the sand banks of the shore line. I spoke most enthusiastically about engineering techniques and the amazing things that one can do with metallic hydrogen compounds. Fluids (normally gases at earth temperatures) can run uphill quite easily at low temperatures.

I told them that they were welcome to stay at my house and play in my universe anytime they wished.”

I was gobsmacked that five of them actually understood and accepted me for who I was. They were happy to play here for a while.

Suddenly, the lights in my body all came back on again, it felt a bit like a computer being re-booted. The body came back on-line. It was in a very sorry and bashed up state. It had been operated on and had been pulled from the brink of death, but it was alive.

I managed to recover and I’m getting better and stronger every day.

The dream I had was surely a delusion caused by the pain and medication but I was told that while I was in surgery, many conversations and telephone calls were being made from the MAAs office to my family. More debate and talk of yet more declares were bandied about.

The dream and the communication with the other people were so vivid and real to me. It helped me very much to handle any doubt in my mind as to whether I should co-operate with the CofS.

Also I feel so happy to know (or believe mistakenly) that even the most dyed-in-the-wool, hardened and ser-facy staunch CofS Sea Org member can be communicated to at a theta level.

It feels so good to be alive and to communicate about those things which I love the most.
:happydance:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Not sure where to put this. I just wanted to communicate it.

The Church of Scientology not satisfied with the terrible harm done to one family, now threaten to tear apart and destroy another entire family because I (a declared suppressive) am still in contact with them.

I have tried very hard to co-operate with them so that they would not declare other members of my family who refused to disconnect from me. But it is impossible, I cannot, will not, bow down to their ridiculous demands.

As long as I am alive and in contact with them....

I was upset, heavily weighed by this threat and didn’t know what I could possibly do to make things better.

I started to get physical pain in my lower abdomen. At first I thought that it was a muscle that had gotten pulled while I was working. But the pain got worse, and worse, and worse.

There was a point where I knew that whatever was causing this pain required surgery immediately, or I was going to die. I packed a few things into a bag and thought it likely that I was not going to come home ever again. I didn’t want to leave a messy body lying around so I got to the emergency ward of the local hospital.

The pain intensity was so very great and I was being wheeled about on a cart with tubes in my nose and other tubes into veins feeding my body with some sort of fluids.

I heard one of the doctors say. “The morphine is not working. She’s going into shock. We’ll have to get something stronger.”

Then everything went black and my body was no longer perceiving anything at all.

I looked around and found all these conversations going on between some terminals at the CofS. One of the Flag MAAs was railing at me and pointing to a document.

“Look here! You signed this agreement. This is your signature, written in your blood, your DNA. You agreed to abide by these rules. You are making me do this! Why are you still here! Now I have to declare yet more people. More problems to handle, more trouble that we don’t need. It’s your fault, so just go, leave!”

Somehow, he just seemed rather ridiculous and I felt so sorry for him in his indignity.

Then I found myself picking out certain Scientologists that I had known quite well. It was peculiar that I picked out those 10 beings.

All 10 had some things in common. Firstly, they were ones that I really didn’t like. Secondly, they all had that hardened Scientology dedicated glare in their eyes, that kinda ‘no sympathy’ type attitude. A demeanor of harsh heaviness. The ser-facy type that loves to make others wrong by saying things like; “Get your ethics in!” “What are you doing about it!” “Take responsibility for it!” “What are your stats?” “Stop nattering and write up your O/Ws!” “Stop being a victim!” “What is your condition on this?”

There were many others that I passed by, I found them to be still studying and looking for truth. I just caressed the top of their heads and wished them well on their path.

Of the 10 that I had picked, I approach the first one. I held out my hand and said “Come with me, I’ve a new game to show you.” I was amazed when she looked up and said in all innocence “Oh, Ok. Where are we going?”.

I did the same to each one of the remaining 10. I was so surprised that nearly all of them were interested and took my hand.

I found myself telling them I wanted them to do some very specific things that had to be done in an exact sequence.

First we need to leave our current scenes and cross this long blackness, out into space. We’re going out to about the distance of Saturn. They followed.

Good. Now, you see this nice warm swimming pool. I want you to have a swim in this lovely water. Clean away all your pre-conceptions and un-evaluated data. Just swim around until you feel all fuzzy, warm and comfy and willing to look in a new unit of time.

Most got into the swimming pool. Two of them wouldn’t get into the pool and kept asking what clothes they should wear while swimming. I told them, “I don’t know what you should wear. It doesn’t really matter. Wear anything you like.”

Five of them were now finished in the swimming pool and got out.

I showed them a new landscape. A black sky with a very bright star about half way up the horizon was shining with about the same amount of light that a full moon on earth would.

“See that steady yellow star, that is our sun. Isn’t it pretty? Those fainter stars (I pointed to certain ones) are neighbouring stars, some are much smaller than our own star and they are mostly quite different from each other. Listen to individual songs they sing.

Have a look at the landscape of this world. This lake here is liquid methane. See the waves and how slowly they build up, rising very tall before making a crest, some of the droplets freezing out as they reach colder strata and begin falling as snowflakes, melting as they fall again into liquid droplets.

See this crystalline rock structure on the shore line, that’s actually water ice, just very, very hard at this temperature.

I showed them some of the many, many things of science and maths and the wondrous things to discover and play with in the universe that I love so dearly and feel so passionately about.

Then I showed them my house set on the sand banks of the shore line. I spoke most enthusiastically about engineering techniques and the amazing things that one can do with metallic hydrogen compounds. Fluids (normally gases at earth temperatures) can run uphill quite easily at low temperatures.

I told them that they were welcome to stay at my house and play in my universe anytime they wished.”

I was gobsmacked that five of them actually understood and accepted me for who I was. They were happy to play here for a while.

Suddenly, the lights in my body all came back on again, it felt a bit like a computer being re-booted. The body came back on-line. It was in a very sorry and bashed up state. It had been operated on and had been pulled from the brink of death, but it was alive.

I managed to recover and I’m getting better and stronger every day.

The dream I had was surely a delusion caused by the pain and medication but I was told that while I was in surgery, many conversations and telephone calls were being made from the MAAs office to my family. More debate and talk of yet more declares were bandied about.

The dream and the communication with the other people were so vivid and real to me. It helped me very much to handle any doubt in my mind as to whether I should co-operate with the CofS.

Also I feel so happy to know (or believe mistakenly) that even the most dyed-in-the-wool, hardened and ser-facy staunch CofS Sea Org member can be communicated to at a theta level.

It feels so good to be alive and to communicate about those things which I love the most.
:happydance:

Wow, Mary!!

Welcome back!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Jesus, Alanzo. Did you have to quote all that from the immediately prior post too?

My middle finger aches from moving the scroll wheel.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Jesus, Alanzo. Did you have to quote all that from the immediately prior post too?

My middle finger aches from moving the scroll wheel.

Paul

I know.

All I had to do was click the quote button once, and then type my quick reply.

It's easier to be the Dev-T Merchant than it is to be the person who has to deal with the Dev-T Merchant.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Don't you love it when someone concatenates 15 long posts into one giant quote, and then just says, "Me too!"?

Mary, I would like to think your story was a reality and that you were communicating with the higher-selves of those banked-up terminals in the org.

Free Will

Patron with Honors
Nice one, Mary

I enjoyed reading your story. Imaginative and believable. Sadly though, when your character realises the truth it's too late, he's already f**ked: He's borrowed to his limit and already handed it all over. He's never going to be sessionable again and, I reckon, the shuttle back to Earth is not easy to get on to. There is now no advantage to the Church in him returning and he's more likely to go into a waste chute - maybe after some slave labour. After all, he's just become a Suppressive Person.
Since finding ESMB and links to Blogs by Alanzo, Jeff Hawkins, Ken Urqhuart and others, I've discovered that ex-Scientology has produced some magnificent writers, wits, intelligent honest generally all-round lovely people and I'm enjoying everything you produce.
Really sorry to hear about your family. My family got wrecked too, forever. That is one of the worst crimes really. Turns out IMHO this whole planetary cancer rose out of Mr Hubbard's own childhood starvation of love and affection. Looking again, it wouldn't surprise me to hear Hubbard was sure his own mother had attempted to abort him.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I enjoyed reading your story. Imaginative and believable. Sadly though, when your character realises the truth it's too late, he's already f**ked: He's borrowed to his limit and already handed it all over. He's never going to be sessionable again and, I reckon, the shuttle back to Earth is not easy to get on to. There is now no advantage to the Church in him returning and he's more likely to go into a waste chute - maybe after some slave labour. After all, he's just become a Suppressive Person.
Since finding ESMB and links to Blogs by Alanzo, Jeff Hawkins, Ken Urqhuart and others, I've discovered that ex-Scientology has produced some magnificent writers, wits, intelligent honest generally all-round lovely people and I'm enjoying everything you produce.
Really sorry to hear about your family. My family got wrecked too, forever. That is one of the worst crimes really. Turns out IMHO this whole planetary cancer rose out of Mr Hubbard's own childhood starvation of love and affection. Looking again, it wouldn't surprise me to hear Hubbard was sure his own mother had attempted to abort him.

If "Scientologists" are truly the top 1% of the top 1% of people in the world, then perhaps those who are smart enough to wake up and get the hell out of there, are the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1%...

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
If "Scientologists" are truly the top 1% of the top 1% of people in the world, then perhaps those who are smart enough to wake up and get the hell out of there, are the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1%...

Looking at Scio stats, those who are smart enough to wake up and get the hell out of there are most likely the top 90% of the top 1% of the top 1%... :D

Mary

Patron with Honors
Free Will, thanks for reading the story. Really sorry about your family - I truly hope that one day it will resolve for all concerned.

You know I just reached to the most fantastic conclusion ... those are not the right words - oh sod it! I had a “cognition" OK? :redface:

My scn concept of simplicity, un-complexity, no Q&A, going A to B, laser-like accuracy, straight to the source, de-abberate, etc, etc. Well what a load of old cobblers!

It seems to me that between the ‘simplicity’ and the ‘newspeak’ (er, I mean scientologese) and the stifling doctrine of ‘daren’t say anything that might be considered verbal tech’ and ‘being very careful not to talk about one’s case’ caused me a severe handicap in terms of self expression, creativity and originality.

The result was that I became rather quiet. I saw this in some other scnists that had gone up the bridge. When I looked at them, I saw only the PR cardboard cut-out of a character, depthless without intrigue or mercy for their individuality and uniqueness. They were afeared to show any weakness or vulnerabilities. Reluctant to openly express any passion or emotions considered to be ‘below 2.0 on the tone scale’ such as outrage, grief, anger, and sympathy for others. I also had became my own worst nightmare of bland insipidness, afraid to offend the sensibilities of others. I had become plainly dull to the point of nausea!

Life is a rich tapestry, an intricacy full of twists and turns. Random chance, lucky strikes, misfortune and the slings and arrows of conflicting, co-inciding and colliding intentions. It is not simple. There is a vast wealth in numbers and quantities. There is beauty and desires and uglyness and disgusts that flow like an un-orchestrated ocean of symphonies. All the interest and intensity and above all LOVE, (a word devoid of meaning in Scn) derive from its very complexity and variety of forms and styles. It seems that I had forgotten that there is a multitude of universes, dimensions and points of view.

Apologies for going off into rant mode!

Love you guys.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
My scn concept of simplicity, un-complexity, no Q&A, going A to B, laser-like accuracy, straight to the source, de-abberate, etc, etc. Well what a load of old cobblers!...

Life is a rich tapestry, an intricacy full of twists and turns. Random chance, lucky strikes, misfortune and the slings and arrows of conflicting, co-inciding and colliding intentions. It is not simple. There is a vast wealth in numbers and quantities. There is beauty and desires and uglyness and disgusts that flow like an un-orchestrated ocean of symphonies. All the interest and intensity and above all LOVE, (a word devoid of meaning in Scn) derive from its very complexity and variety of forms and styles. It seems that I had forgotten that there is a multitude of universes, dimensions and points of view.

:yes: :yes: Mary!

Thank you for the gripping story. Beautiful!

I absolutely agree with you on the above! To try to simplify life into black & white boxes removes the beauty, the rawness, the joy, the pain - the very essence that life actually is. The attempt to "label" all of life's events with a "one-stop-shop" language/philosophy is merely, IMO, an extreme example of egotism gone wild. Who can say how long the pain of the loss of a child should last or the joy of true love found? Who can say how deep those feelings should go? The myriad of life's twists and turns, that test and celebrate mankind, should be left alone to be what they are. LIFE!

Love and it's concept is nowhere in scn. Not really, not on close inspection. The lack of empathy which is so obvious to anyone with their eyes even half open, creates the atmosphere of a glacier. Scientologists, myself formerly included, try to overcome this coldness with a false "happy happy", a contrived set of emotions. "My husband died, I had some sessions, I am better now". "My baby died, I had some sessions, I am better now". WTF? The answers to life are contained in scientology? I think not. I honestly do not think that scientology holds all the answers to life. One cannot patch up a life experience with 56 questions listed on a sheet of paper. You can take the realness out of it, plaster over it and get a person back at the coal-face of life but this disallows the rich feelings that go with the good and the bad that life dishes out.

To be a scientologist, I had to miss many of the rich, deep and passionate things of a real life lived. To not be a scientologist, I can feel everything and lead a very rich life. :)

Mary

Patron with Honors
Thank you Pixie, Free Will, much appreciated. I've learned so much from the things you say.

Sallydance, you know, your posts are so insightful and absolutely a source of inspiration to me!

:arose:

Zander

Patron with Honors

Apologies for going off into rant mode!

Love you guys.

Mary, what a wonderful 'cognition' and so well put. :thumbsup: It was not a rant at all.

You are so right 'misemotions' are bad in scn and so is having doubts or the wrong thoughts or behaviours ('out-ethics') and these have to be 'handled'. In fact, there is a solution to every single perceived non-optimum situation. Something is wrong you'll get routed to to 'qual' or 'ethics' and one of the mighty tomes will be brought out and opened to that specific page which has the exact solution, and laid before you.

I actually remember this happening when I was first in scn and was amazed. For every single thing I needed to sort out there would be something in one of the tech volumes to cover it!

This is controlling to the nth degree, and in the SO absolutely everything is prescribed (e.g. cleaning windows, driving).

When you are upset about something you usually just need a friend to talk to, you do not needed to be routed to some action and processed like a machine to become the same as anyone else - that PR cardboard cutout you described.

Control is the key to this and human beings should not be controlled. :no:

Ultimately, we will not be controlled, no way ! :angry:

Zander

Mary

Patron with Honors
To my ex-husband, disconnected and still in – Yes you!

I’m writing this with the intention of not sending it to you – what would be the point, most likely you would hand it in unopened and unread to the MAA or OSA as with some sort of knowledge report on a known suppressive person.

Maybe posting it on the message board is the only way you might get to read it someday.

If you are still reading, perhaps goaded on by a perverse curiosity regarding the mother of your children and the woman to whom you were married for 23 years, I’d like to explain some things to you.

I’m glad that our daughter managed to get permission to attend her cousin’s funeral. Thank you for driving her there. It is a good thing that the church has some inkling of the kind of bad PR and public outrage that would have resulted had this permission been denied.

Over 200 people attended the service, along with reports to the press. The release of balloons and the dove marked the start of a new registered charity in his name.

I was told about how you completely ignored our son when he said hello to you and how my family had to shame you into showing some minimal degree of respect and forced you into speaking back to him. It’s extremely sad that you will not allow any sort of understanding between you. It’s also bitterly disappointing that you couldn’t find the time to read the deeply personal and heartfelt story that he wrote to explain to you his view of things.

I’m sure that you remember attending Xxxxxx and Xxxxxx’s wedding and you remember their happiness when less than a year later we saw them with their newborn son.

It is so ironic, that here they were having to bury their only son, a young man of 24 years old, about the same age as your own son. These parents would have done just about anything, gone to any lengths, to keep him alive even for a few days more – and there you are attending their funeral with your son who you have deliberately disowned and disconnected from.

If that isn’t bad enough, you are also doing everything you can to keep our daughter disconnected from her mother, her brother and the family that she loves so very much. How can you possibly justify such a cruelty to an innocent young girl that has no fault or blame for any of this.

You also had your own family disconnect from our son, even coerced his uncle, a non-scientologist, to write him a formal letter of disconnection. Do you sleep well at night, knowing that you’ve done the right thing and made everybody happy?

Our son is protesting against the church because he disagrees with their disconnection policy. His protests are extremely kind, mild mannered and ghandi-like – yet you accuse him of being a cyber-terrorist that belongs to a religious hate group!

I protest because I intend to expose to the world and to the judicial court system every single instance that I know of human rights abuses and criminal activities of this cult that hides behind the cloak of being a religion.

This is no religion, no God, no love, no kindness, no acts of charity. This is a money making pyramid scheme in clever disguise, designed to keep people forever paying in more and more money, more and more of their time and effort, usurping all their good intentions and sense of duty to their fellow man and turning them into virtual slaves. All on the pretense of “clearing” the planet and offering a bridge that promises enlightenment but hands out only a subjective self deluded certainty in nowhere land

I know you don’t believe me at this moment.

Being on OT7 (I got that you’re off the level now) you are supposed to be a highly causative person, strong and self-determined. You have certainty in knowing right from wrong. You are a free being, you can do whatever you want, think whatever you want, look at and communicate to anyone and anything you choose. There is no MAA or any staff member that can control you, tell you what to think. No one in the church would use sec checks, lower conditions, request amends of you or make threats of declare and disconnection to enforce your actions. Surely not?

You’ve been on staff, worked with the SO. You know that the church has nothing but your best interests at heart. Staff and SO are well paid, housed and fed. They get free auditing and training in exchange for all their hard work. They have lots of free time. They can go to visit their families anytime they want, even if their stats are a bit down. They get three weeks holiday per year and LOAs for medical reasons with easy CSW approval. Any staff member or public can easily leave the church anytime he wishes and they are routed out quickly without any undue stress placed on them. All the sec checks and freeloader bills are nothing but kindnesses for the sake of the parishioners’ clean conscious and feeling of being in-exchange. Isn’t this true?

Wouldn’t the world be a wonderful place if the Church of Scientology controlled all the governments and legal systems with one big org board, and all the companies were members of WISE and all the people were paid up lifetime members of the IAS and no matter who you are or what your post is, you’d come under the jurisdiction of the RTC. Full participation and contribution would be expected and given by everyone.

All 10 points of KSW would be pursued with relentless enthusiasm. There would be high rewards placed on those who helped to correct their friends and family by writing them up in KRs, thereby “hammering out of existence incorrect tech and incorrect applications”. No one would have the time or inclination to be off chasing butterflies. Gone would be the pubs, instead there’d be an ideal org on every corner!

Words like “Democracy”, “Freedom of Speech”, and “Civil Rights” would become un-necessary and obsolete concepts that in a short time would be omitted from all the dictionaries, which would be streamlined to facilitate study of the newly revised and corrected tech.

Church officials would control the populations of earth strictly according to policy. They would be free to enforce SO directives without criticism, complaint or fear of opposition from anyone. HCO would run the military and the police to ensure that everyone, without exception, did exactly what they were supposed to do when they were supposed to do it.

A massive, world-wide program of false data stripping, word clearing and extensive sec checking would be instituted for all those unfortunate people who had been exposed to the lies, deceit and wildly off-source data of the internet. The world-wide-web and the internet now controlled and regulated by a whole new org board dept under Div 6, the old style "free for all" internet simply an episode of history, a destructive tool once used by the psychiatrists and the vested interests to mislead and enslave the people of this planet.

Schools and colleges would only need to teach Scientology tech and perhaps a other few church approved subjects like mathematics. In order to protect the public; history, literature and the arts would be vetted by the RTC to remove any entheta and unwanted or restimulative topics. Books, films and other media containing humour, comedy and satire would be carefully examined for references that could possibly be classified as joking and degrading, these would also be removed and destroyed.

Some universities would have special permission to research into the sciences when needed. Obviously, any supposed new scientific breakthroughs that are contrary to LRH tech, policy or advices would obviously be deleted as out KSW.

Do I hear you ask: How would the Church handle the serial killers, armed robbers, thieves, criminals etc? What about the insane? The homosexuals? The ones still loyal to another religion? The ones who believe in another political regime? The dissenters and rebels; the ones who will not toe the party line? The ones who simply question the authority of the Church? The ones who goof up and cannot be corrected? The stupid ones who can’t learn tech? Should this list be extended for PR reasons to include the plain and ugly people who don’t look so good?

What about the elderly, people who are sick or disabled and cannot contribute, cannot work or get in their exchange – What kind of health service could be run on standard Church policy?

The church’s on source solution would make the world a much happier place by fully applying LRH policy on people who are chronically below 2.0 on the tone scale by “disposing of them quietly and without sorrow”. The Ultimate Solution.

Didn’t you ever wonder why LRH didn’t leave a direct message or any note to his followers before he died? No hat write up or even a mention of who should be running the church or who to look to for leadership and guidance when he was gone?

What kind of person was LRH really? Take a look at this death certificate posted on the web, what were those psychiatric drugs called that were found circulating in his body at the time of death?

Why was there little or no mention in the church of Mary’s Sue when she died? What happened to each of LRH’s children? Aren’t you even a little bit curious?

Take a moment and think it through; why does the church not want you to look at any so-called entheta on the internet? What is it that they are so afraid you will find out? Why is it that almost everyone that does start an honest investigation of the church is so appalled by it true nature.

Do yourself a big favour, google Scientology on the web and read some of the stories from the thousands of ex-scientologists. At the very least, read your own son’s story posted on Ex Scientology Kids under his own name. You can read some of my story too if you like, posted on Ex Scientologist Message Board under my own name.

Mary.

Last edited: