What's new

The Church of Scientology’s new enemy: Scientologists

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Infiltration

I guess this is the bit where they forward a believable story as to why they are such shit leaders, and not tell the "truth" again. I guess they are going to "say"(infer by backdoor means) that the reason why all of these people are leaving the church is that they are really "Infiltrators", what a crock of shit.
The real cause is ex scios that get in contact with their "in" friends and give them the real deal rather than the BS merry-go-round served up by the church. They couldn't beat the "Psychs", they couldnt beat "big Pharm", they cant stop the Anons, so they need a new foe to focus on for the future (so they can swell the accounts of the IAS miscabbidge's private piggy bank) and just white wash the rest. At this very moment they are more than likely labelling me an "Infiltrator", which will be funny because I was born in (see thats how sneeky these infiltrators are).:whistling:

Yes, I heard that you were really a Psych at heart and carefully searched

for a pregnant Scientology lady and beat back five deserving good beings so

that you could grab that Scientology body so that no one could guess about

your very covert and ingenious plan of devious infiltration.

You have been discovered and your Declare Order is in the mail.

Be sure to sign it in front of a notary and send it back in.

DO NOT KEEP A COPY ! :whistling: :lol: :lol:

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by Leon
The C of S has been infiltrated by morons for many many years already. They run the place.

It's not 'infiltration'; they manufacture them 'in-house'

Zinj

The in-house trained lemings of PAC are so state-of-the-art perfect that Rinder didn't fit with them anymore.

scientology-rinder.jpg

Lord Helmet

That was too funny! Knock it off, or it is KR town, population... YOU!:happydance:

Doom

Lurking.

ROFLMAO :laugh:next time you set them up and I will Knock them down:hattip:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
That's funny, the infiltrator thing! I remember when I was on the RPF when I was 16, I was in the folder tank (where all the priveledged counselling folders were) and I looked at OT folders. I wanted to see what the big deal was, and if it was worth it, this religion. Looks like I had the right idea early on!!!!

Anyways, I asked someone what a "BT" was, and got in a load of trouble! They sent me to the RPF's RPF for that, and labelled me an infiltrator.

They thought I had been sent in by _____ (fill in the blank with ANY enemy of Scn).

They gave me tons of sec checking trying to find out who sent me in.

----

All I could do was look at my mother's face in my mind, and remember she had brought me into this Scientology world when I was born. :unsure:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
That's funny, the infiltrator thing! I remember when I was on the RPF when I was 16, I was in the folder tank (where all the priveledged counselling folders were) and I looked at OT folders. I wanted to see what the big deal was, and if it was worth it, this religion. Looks like I had the right idea early on!!!!

Anyways, I asked someone what a "BT" was, and got in a load of trouble! They sent me to the RPF's RPF for that, and labelled me an infiltrator.

They thought I had been sent in by _____ (fill in the blank with ANY enemy of Scn).

They gave me tons of sec checking trying to find out who sent me in.

----

All I could do was look at my mother's face in my mind, and remember she had brought me into this Scientology world when I was born. :unsure:

Beakiddo ... You have the ability to make me stop whatever I am doing and just go :omg:

I don't know how you are still so sane.

:arose: