What's new

The Clear Cognition ***Confidential***

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Oh yes, I love the flying dreams. I probably get at least one a week. They are usually pretty wimpy flying episodes, but at least they happen every now and then. I wish I didn't get scared when I get more than about 200 feet up: I'd love to do the full Superman thing.

If anyone knows how to turn them on, please post. :)

Paul

crow.gif

http://toltecwarrior.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/recapitulation/

1-283b67a9b5.jpg

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52946182/Toltec-Dreaming

PDF
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...O9YZ5FpMBuZrGsf7g&sig2=tlmEYp0_gg6h5PXAwY4bGA
:confused2:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I went to bed and fell asleep last night contemplating the "state of clear".

For the first time in quite awhile I FLEW in my dreams. I was flying everywhere! It was easy. I had confidence and certaintly (in my dream) in my ability to fly. I felt so light. I felt SO "in control". I woke up, took a pee, went back to sleep, and FLEW some more!

And, I realized IN THE DREAM that "I mocked it all up"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused2: :ohmy:

Where's the examiner? I want to ATTEST to the state of clear NOW! :biggrin: :lol:

(oh wait, I already attest many years ago - three or four different TIMES . . . . ) :sad:

When I was a kid, I used to mock up scenes in my mind doing things when I went to bed, yes mental image pictures, all flowing scenes that I created and controlled. For about an hour or so, I think time wise, I would just mock up scenes in which I was mocking up like playing baseball, or getting the girl, it was very fun for me, and then I would fall asleep. I just created different things, sometimes the same things day after day as I enjoyed them. Truthfully the pretty girl in my class, not a sex thing, just getting the girl.

As years went by, I have lost this ability, but I haven't totally lost it. I don't do it too often nowadays. I think partially because I'm into the reality of what's going on in the world and specifically with scientology.

I dunno know, when I listened to the PDC's and mock-up processing, why it kind of rung true for me.

But, I dunno know, any further than that. So I suppose when I listened to the PDC's I got "something" that told me what I was doing as a kid. But now it no matter in the scam of scientology.

But it only matter for me in that I understand the power of positive thinking, or mock-ups per say. But when those mock-ups are put into real live people and destroy them financially or time wasted for some such scam or bait and switch, why that is a different story.

But, I dunno know. :confused2::confused2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

There are only two valid CLEAR COGS:

* I am not Clear.

* Clear, Ron is mocking it up.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
A very interesting thread.

Out of it all, I got a picture of a holy man sitting with his eyes shut, in dust and ashes under a tree, owning nothing in the world but a wooden bowl, and having a really wonderful time.

It's all inside our own heads, after all.

Gadfly

Crusader
Close to it.

Well, wadda ya know. We ARE mocking it up!

Sadly, some or many people will discard and ignore what you just said, because they associate the statement with Hubbard & Scientology.

Hubbard's life, subject of Scientolgoy and practices of Scientology are a MOCKERY of the basics truths of Hinduism and Yoga. Hubbard twisted and distorted these various ideas, and many people who correctly have found him and his topics to be moronic, have incorrectly transferred the bad taste to the related subjects and associated general ideas.

It IS all an illusion, fundamentally, and basically a "lie", but that does NOT mean that it is okay to go out and create illusions to trick people and/or to lie to them!

Hubbard took some basic accurate notions, and put them together in a way that was TOXIC.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
And even after we pierce through the veils of illusion, a bit of Ego is handy at dinner parties, so that we know who's mouth to put the pie in.

Gadfly

Crusader
And even after we pierce through the veils of illusion, a bit of Ego is handy at dinner parties, so that we know who's mouth to put the pie in.

Well, I don't know if it requires any "ego", but it does help to know which spark of consciousness is directing and moving which body around the room.

But, yeah, for all the bragging, posturing, and show-boating that goes on at many dinner parties, yeah, "ego" probably helps with THAT! :lol:

If you are going to be anywhere, participating in any universe, playing any sort of game, then it seems that even if you are aware of the basic illusory nature of it all, one still must adopt some of the stuff of the illusion. But, it is better to do so knowingly than unknowingly!

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Well, I don't know if it requires any "ego", but it does help to know which spark of consciousness is directing and moving which body around.

But, yeah, for all the bragging, posturing, and show-boating that goes on at many dinner parties, yeah, "ego' probably helps with THAT! :lol:

Yeah I'm using the term ego in the Freudian sense rather than meaning an over-valuing of Self. It might better to just say Human Identity?

Gib

Crusader
[video=youtube;feh3wPk3oCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feh3wPk3oCo&sns=em[/video]
:coolwink:

Well, I don't go to sleep worrying about unpaid bills. Why not just pay them or not put one's self in a position of unpaid bills. That would include acquiring debt such as credit cards. But then, if one is a public member in the scientology, why the church no care and in fact wants one to have unpaid bills. Go figure.

I still like dreaming about pretty girls. :yes: And I don't think I'll change that, but if I do, I'll do it by my own decision. :yes:

So, I've been "cleared" of unpaid bills, and now I'm "cleared" of the scientology. Hey, want a minute, I guess I am "clear". :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sadly, some or many people will discard and ignore what you just said, because they associate the statement with Hubbard & Scientology.

None so blind ...?

Interesting point that some prefer to remain in denial rather than allow a degree of 'rightness' to another, especially a despised other.

Mark A. Baker

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The 'State of Clear' is as nothing when compared to the blessed state of WuffWuff, which I [STRIKE]made up[/STRIKE] discovered [STRIKE]about ten minutes ago[/STRIKE] after years of research. [STRIKE]Gimme some cash[/STRIKE] make an appointment, and I'll tell you what it is and how to attain it.

107-shining-charizard.jpg

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Oh yes, I love the flying dreams. I probably get at least one a week. They are usually pretty wimpy flying episodes, but at least they happen every now and then. I wish I didn't get scared when I get more than about 200 feet up: I'd love to do the full Superman thing.

If anyone knows how to turn them on, please post. :)

Paul

I had a flying dream last night. In mine, my large cat was a shapechanging cokehead who would not share, determined to crash the plane because he could change into a bird at the last minute, while the rest of us were doomed. He wouldn't listen, just kept snorting lines of coke and stepping on the gas.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Lol, you're mocking it up! :hysterical:

NO :no:

I saw it on the news. That airline has had numerous complaints from it's customers about that high flying cat. He should be considered a terrorist. DON'T fly with them any more U!!

original.jpg

He's also been seen nipping in the bar before takeoff. They need to revoke his license. :grouch:

cats.jpg

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I had a flying dream last night. In mine, my large cat was a shapechanging cokehead who would not share, determined to crash the plane because he could change into a bird at the last minute, while the rest of us were doomed. He wouldn't listen, just kept snorting lines of coke and stepping on the gas.

You have had the Clear Cognition !

Congradulations !

Right after you write your Success Story when you leave the Examiner we'll take you to the BookStore where you need to buy your Clear Bracelet so you can be wearing it when we announce you in the lobby at the next Course Break.

After that we'll take you to the REG who is going to help you get on Solo I by tomorrow morning because you are now at GREAT RISK in the NON INTERFERENCE ZONE.

You'll be speaking at Graduation Friday night and, of course, you'll want your IAS Status to be at least Patron. The IAS is on the way over to help you with that.

You did good !

Now, do we have any more Clear Attests on this thread?

C'mon, it is all about money. Spend some more money. Jump in and be " Clear" ! It is spititual thing, a gift from Mankinds Great Friend... you need to cough off more bucks, give, give, & give some more until it hurts. Get your family, your children, your friends, even strangers in on this Miracle of Clear !

Funny ? Who ended up with Billiuons & who ended up broke?
Yeah. Funny.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I'm Clear of any delusions that Clear exists. How's that for a Clear Attest?

Going " Clear " is the hook that is set for what is about to become a very expensive adventure.

"Clear" sets in motion an expensive trip to " OT "

And, OMG, what could be lower than a " STALLED CLEAR " !

( Please notice that some - even here - are still trying to sell " Clear" ).