What's new

The Clear Cognition ***Confidential***

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Going " Clear " is the hook that is set for what is about to become a very expensive adventure.

"Clear" sets in motion an expensive trip to " OT "

And, OMG, what could be lower than a " STALLED CLEAR " !

( Please notice that some - even here - are still trying to sell " Clear" ).

SP is lower. And I've got that down to a science.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
You can ever be a cleared scientist if you wish.

Oh, the Highest State of Mankind is Cleared of Scientolgy.

So, in that sense, that there clear thing is a good thingie.

Blessed be all those that are clear of scientology !

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Regardless of your position re: the contents of this thread, I think we can all agree that the most effective Clearing done in Scientology takes place in the Registrar's office. :eyeroll:

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
So ...

Your "clear cognition" clarification ASSUMES that until the point of having the "cognition," one has been in the past and still is in the present creating this thing called the "reactive mind."

I do understand the point being made between having done something in the past and continuing to do something in the present, but ...

Is there a scientological term/ description/ "state of case" (or whatever) for those (people, spirits, entities, thetans -- whatever you wish to call them) who did not ever in the past and are not now in the present creating this thing?

a term for those who never participated in this activity and might even be surprised to find that such an activity (the activity of creating this thing called the "reactive mind," just so we're clear on what I mean) exists?

The term is "WOGS"

8-8008

Patron with Honors
***CONFIDENTIAL*** ***CLEAR COGNITION***

I really don't know if this will mess up anyone's case if they are not "Clear", or what the state really means any more, if it even exists. However...

A couple of people have posted here recently saying the Clear Cog is realizing that "I mocked up my Reactive Mind." It isn't. It is realizing that "I am mocking up my Reactive Mind." It is completely different, completely. Completely.

"Mocking up" means doing it in present time, right now, continuously, repetitively, each instant as it goes by, bam, bam, bam, bam, Hubbard said 25 times a second in the famous 1963 Time Track HCOBs. It's not that one mocked it up once, like you had an accident ten years ago and made a picture of it (engram) at the time and you sort of carry that picture around with you ever after, having made it in the past. You are creating that picture in a new unit of time every instant POW POW POW POW POW, at least, you are when it is in restim to some extent.

Don't ask me the exact mechanics of this. It implies that Hubbard had it all right, and he didn't.

For some reason the difference between mocked it up in the past and mocking it up continuously in present time is hard for some people to grasp. I remember a Grad V guy I checked out on auditing the CCRD around 1993. He was "OT VIII." He had a cold, and look a real mess. After about an hour of trying to get him to see the difference - and I was a trained sup and knew about misunderstoods and earlier similar mis-u's and e/s subjects etc. - I finally "realized" that the reason he couldn't see it (and also why he was in such a mess case-wise) was because he wasn't personally Clear. Now I don't know at all, but I have had trouble with other people - who attested OT whatever in the CofS and were Class VI and so forth - not easily grasping the difference between having mocked it up PFFT! at some point in the past and mocking it up in present time now now now now now now now now now now now now now...

Get the idea? If not, I tried!

Paul

==================

Well, I just found this thread created quite some time ago...

After reading "almost" all of the answers..... I can say "I AM CLEAR" :happydance::hifive::lol::dancer:

Once, in session, something happened, I said "man I must be clear"... Well of course, noone aknowledged it or even said "thank you" lol
Then started all of my troubles... Then got great auditing from a great auditor in ASHO... she did listen, listened some more, handled some BPC on this.... blablabla... Then I decided not to speak about this anymore...

I may be clear despite all of what is said on this thread. How do I know ? Something "MAGIC" happened in session and nobody could ever explained it to me. I know what I know... I asked to be helped to find out exactly what happened and what was the result of it but noone would listened.

Well can anyone tell me ? Well I am sure some will say "You have to find that out for yourself", "we won't evaluate for you"... Yes I understand but ... at least get some ideas about it. Maybe nothing MAGIC happened but will be good to have some kind of direction :) :coolwink:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
==================

Well, I just found this thread created quite some time ago...

After reading "almost" all of the answers..... I can say "I AM CLEAR" :happydance::hifive::lol::dancer:

Once, in session, something happened, I said "man I must be clear"... Well of course, noone aknowledged it or even said "thank you" lol
Then started all of my troubles... Then got great auditing from a great auditor in ASHO... she did listen, listened some more, handled some BPC on this.... blablabla... Then I decided not to speak about this anymore...

I may be clear despite all of what is said on this thread. How do I know ? Something "MAGIC" happened in session and nobody could ever explained it to me. I know what I know... I asked to be helped to find out exactly what happened and what was the result of it but noone would listened.

Well can anyone tell me ? Well I am sure some will say "You have to find that out for yourself", "we won't evaluate for you"... Yes I understand but ... at least get some ideas about it. Maybe nothing MAGIC happened but will be good to have some kind of direction :) :coolwink:

What kind of auditing were you getting when this win occurred?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry to bust the news out but it's like this.

If a person went Clear and also has had an orgasm at some point in time during their life I would lay the cards on the table in this fashion.

Ask the person to recall the time he went clear.

Then...

Ask the person to recall his very first orgasm.

Now ask the person which one felt better.

Hey guess what?

It's not even close.

No contest.

Here is this big breakthrugh for mankind - the making of a Clear and the feeling of going clear can't even compare to the feeling of the first orgasm.

If going clear was such a great feeling then people would be trying to go clear every night.

Rd00

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry to bust the news out but it's like this.

If a person went Clear and also has had an orgasm at some point in time during their life I would lay the cards on the table in this fashion.

Ask the person to recall the time he went clear.

Then...

Ask the person to recall his very first orgasm.

Now ask the person which one felt better.

Hey guess what?

It's not even close.

No contest.

Here is this big breakthrugh for mankind - the making of a Clear and the feeling of going clear can't even compare to the feeling of the first orgasm.

If going clear was such a great feeling then people would be trying to go clear every night.

Rd00

Yes, you are right! In fact, when one attests to CLEAR - the only enjoyment is getting through the Scientological imposed hoops and jumps to "going clear" and not having to grind away at NED or spending money and time endlessly! Also - you get some people from the cult standing up and clapping for you - so you do get one drop of Admiration after years and years of "going clear".

At this point, the being is typically bankrupt or has incredible DEBT and alone with no family or friends, except died in the wool Scientologists. But the truth is that by "going clear" - you have rendered yourself less powerful due to no objective viewpoint available, no friends or family outside the cult, BROKE and confused by the tek - all cleverly planned)

You are alone unless you trapped your family in the cult or they trapped you - but many people are alone!

You are in the SCARIEST place on the BRIDGE. You have obtained the state of CLEAR - whatever that means - but you are then told you have entered the NON-INTERFERENCE ZONE:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::shark::shark::shark:

This is when the CULT sticks their vampire teeth in YOU, as you move on to the Oat Tea levels, and drain your blood, energy and any remaining funds!

mearvk

Patron with Honors
I think the idea is that if you know you are mocking it up you can stop. It's implied. You're reading too much into it.

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Paul, did you ever get an answer to your question on the mechanics of how it is mocked up now now now now?

If not we can take it further.