What's new

The CoS Still Can’t Do Simple Math Correctly

OK, ok, then, I'll just go pee. I hope I can mathematically calculate the correct distance the peestream must cover in order to miss the floor.
You need to use trig for that. Plus you need to accurately find the angle of your penis in order to find the hypotenuse, so you may need an angleo'dangle meter as well. Not to mention an altimeter.

Mims

Mystic

Crusader
You need to use trig for that. Plus you need to accurately find the angle of your penis in order to find the hypotenuse, so you may need an angleo'dangle meter as well. Not to mention an altimeter.

Mims

Waid ah minnude. This brings up an entirely different formula: The Heat of the Meat is directly proportional to the angle of the dangle modified by the rate of the mate modified by the mass of the ass...oh, wait, that's a derail.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
More or less. I did a bit of sleuthing online and found that the IAS discount at AOLA was 20% some years ago. I figured it would be the same, and tried it out on your figures. It worked.

Paul

I commend you for...

1) Applying due diligence and questioning the original post for missing data. It is proof that critics and SPs do not always pass wrong information when it is presented to the world and proof that they will go so far as correcting it which implies further proof that LRH's PTS/SP has flaws.

2) Finding a better solution that makes more sense and presenting it as a possibility again further proof that SPs do not select wrong targets.

3) Verifying that my new numbers were correct with your own disparate calculations being performed. Again further proof that SPs like to see the correct answers displayed to the world.

4) The end result of your correction now shows us all the strong possibility that there is more tomfoolery in the promo pieces than one might first suspect. In this case possibly tomfoolery with a purpose that is meant to deceive the public victims who likely never pay the ful price of 5K+ and further likely implies that the public needs to keep up with the memebership donations to ensure buying services at a "discount".

SPs so indeed perform well in the world unless they are truly anti-social individuals which LRH was a day late and a dollar short at being able to determine unless the SP does something silly such as wave a gun, missle or bomb, in which case one does not need the SP tech to determine.

Thank you Paul

Rd00