What's new

The Criminality of the Church of Scientology

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
The Church of Scientology is a criminal organization. The Church of Scientology is under the control of criminal SP staff members.

The Church of Scientology, in its present form, is not operating as it use to in the past and is not operating as it's founder intended.

It's rife with incompetent staff members from the top on down to the lower Orgs. It's leader, David Miscavige, has been accused of physical violence against his junior staff, on multiple occasions. He has also been accused, along with RTC, in altering the "Tech".

Members of the church have been put in jail for infiltrating US government offices in an operation they called "Snow White". The church of Scientology is responsible for murdering a women named "Lisa McPherson" either directly or indirectly as the result of incompetence.

The church of Scientology pressures it's members for money. The church of Scientology's justice system does not function as it is outlined in their ethics book. I've had my own personal experience with this and I did not get justice and still have not to this day. I truly doubt if I ever will get justice.

The worst of the church of Scientology are members of their Office of Special Affairs or OSA. OSA staff members are trained liars and trained deceivers. OSA staff members are trained in the art of lying. The lowest of the OSA staff member are the OSA operative or undercover OSA. The OSA operative works in the field and on the Internet in spinning a web of lies, deceit and identity confusion in an effort to infiltrate their enemy organizations, destroy or bend them to their will. OSA operatives accuse others of doing what they are themselves doing covertly and accuse others of being what in fact they are covertly. The OSA operative is the lowest form of life on this planet.

The Church of Scientology, as it is in it's present form, should be wipe from this planet.

Thank You.

(Flash Gordon)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
The Church of Scientology is a criminal organization. The Church of Scientology is under the control of criminal SP staff members.

The Church of Scientology, in its present form, is not operating as it use to in the past and is not operating as it's founder intended.

It's rife with incompetent staff members from the top on down to the lower Orgs. It's leader, David Miscavige, has been accused of physical violence against his junior staff, on multiple occasions. He has also been accused, along with RTC, in altering the "Tech".

Members of the church have been put in jail for infiltrating US government offices in an operation they called "Snow White". The church of Scientology is responsible for murdering a women named "Lisa McPherson" either directly or indirectly as the result of incompetence.

The church of Scientology pressures it's members for money. The church of Scientology's justice system does not function as it is outlined in their ethics book. I've had my own personal experience with this and I did not get justice and still have not to this day. I truly doubt if I ever will get justice.

The worst of the church of Scientology are members of their Office of Special Affairs or OSA. OSA staff members are trained liars and trained deceivers. OSA staff members are trained in the art of lying. The lowest of the OSA staff member are the OSA operative or undercover OSA. The OSA operative works in the field and on the Internet in spinning a web of lies, deceit and identity confusion in an effort to infiltrate their enemy organizations, destroy or bend them to their will. OSA operatives accuse others of doing what they are themselves doing covertly and accuse others of being what in fact they are covertly. The OSA operative is the lowest form of life on this planet.

The Church of Scientology, as it is in it's present form, should be wipe from this planet.

Thank You.

(Flash Gordon)

Oooooh, I think you are being a bit harsh Trash Gordon ...they are definitely not as low as trolls.

Thank-you.

:roflmao:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Hey Flash,
First I thought about making a funny question game out of your post, and see how everyone scores around here, but then I thought: Nu-uh, that'd be too much work, all the reformatting, and all that. And you would ignore me anyway, wouldn't you? That's OK, I'm over it.

BTW: How's it going with He-man and you? Does he treat you well? Are you happy?

ML from nobody

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Hey Flash

Ask Marty and Mike to help you out. They have lot's of experience and know exactly how OSA operates.

Oh, I'm sure Marty and Mike know Flash well; they used to (and possibly still do) own him. But, the clever idea to post Tory's name and phone number to bondage groups was probably his own idea.

Zinj

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank You.

(Flash Gordon)

This appears to be an attempt to evoke an emotional response when an analytical perspective would better serve.

First of all, I find it difficult to paint the Church of Scientology with a big, wide brush calling all its members criminal. There are many fine people there, though hoodwinked and misguided, who will identify themselves as Church of Scientologists. When you call them criminal, and they know they are not, they go into defense mode because it is you who appear to them as criminally influenced. The church still exist in great measure because of the efforts and support of people of good will, staff and public.

Secondly, I believe the church is operating very much as the founder intended. There is a hidden data line. LRH used it, intentionally or not, to form elitists cliques. Aside from that, there many different versions of scientology and its church. There is my version, mostly tech. I think it worked pretty well until dominated and contaminated with the SO Management version, mostly ethics and stat push. There is your version, and a version for every other person ever involved. There is a GO/OSA version of scientology. There is an IAS version. There is a techie version. On and on...

I read of a fellow here on ESMB who had given all his money to the IAS, then when pressured for more collapsed into tears. Hoodwinked, dominated, drained, but criminal? I don't think so.

byte301

Crusader
Oh, I'm sure Marty and Mike know Flash well; they used to (and possibly still do) own him. But, the clever idea to post Tory's name and phone number to bondage groups was probably his own idea.

Zinj

Orly? So Flashy likes to roll like that, does he?

Since he involved Tory in his sick little game I'd like to once again use something she says all the time.:D

Tick Tock, Flashy boy, Tick Tock

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Truthseeker has been a total dick to Tory, standard OSA stuff. But I do not agree that Marty and Mike still own him...that's saying that Marty and Mike are OSA. They've left CofS. YOU guys may hate M and M but CofS hates 'em more.

Zinjifar

Truthseeker has been a total dick to Tory, standard OSA stuff. But I do not agree that Marty and Mike still own him...that's saying that Marty and Mike are OSA. They've left CofS. YOU guys may hate M and M but CofS hates 'em more.

They very likely *say* they hate them :)

Zinj

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Dude, they left the cult AND went to the papers. I really don't think an op would do that.

This does not mean they are doing all they can or should do to take responsibility for their past actions, but it does satisfy me that they aren't OSA. I realize there's such a thing as deep cover, but I don't think it would include something as damaging as the freaking truth rundown.

I, unfortunately, am all too familiar with the argument that expelled/declared people who don't have the right sorts of attitudes are probably really OSA working deep cover. It's something that can't be proven and is an irresponsible and problematic accusation. And it's so easy to lob that one over, too. It can and has, in the past, started witch hunts.

At this point, there is nothing M & M can do to prove they are not witches, so to speak.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
There appears to be those on the web site who would attempt to change the subject from the subject of the original post.

I suggest to the reader going to the original post and taking a look at what they are trying to change the subject from.

Thank you.

Zinjifar

I have no particular confidence that the Marty and Mike Show isn't just a 'Church' op. If there is one thing I don't do it's underestimate the convoluted nature of 'Church' thinking.

Still, while Flash is a notorious OP, Marty and Mike can't be faulted only because Flash is pretending to be their 'friend'. That too would not be unusual.

I distrust Marty and Mike for themselves, and, because they're not saying anything the 'Church' itself hasn't said before. About itself.

It's not as if they're *originating* things; they're merely jumping on bandwagons already on the road and unstoppable.

Zinj

byte301

Crusader
There appears to be those on the web site who would attempt to change the subject from the subject of the original post.

I suggest to the reader going to the original post and taking a look at what they are trying to change the subject from.

Thank you.

Thanks for your suggestion. I would suggest you take a flying leap, right after you get permission from Mistress Drucilla.

Zinjifar

Thank you.

Well Flash, you're already graduated to quoting yourself; how long can it be before you begin incessantly reposting your 'list of OSA Ops' and demanding that everyone else do so too?

Sure dood, you can't use your spam software here (for long), but so far you're right on the previous pattern.

Zinj