What's new

The daily mail and squirrels

A

Annonny

Yeah!!! The dailymail, which is a very popular British tabloid published the squirrels story. Winning!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Squirrel-busters-stalk-church-defector.html

A group of four men wearing skyblue t-shirts and black caps with the words 'Squirrel busters productions' turned up at his door and said they were there to look at his 'PC meters' - a piece of scientology equipment - and check his 'tack'.

C'mon, even a wog like me knows it's PC folders and tech, not PC meters and tack. haha

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
This really makes me think that they truly might be on the same side, just making a public show of separation so that when the COS goes under Marty can carry on.

No one with any sense in the church would want that to be seen, spending all that effort to make sure they would end up on youtube and the daily mail for any reason except to get ridiculed and to make Marty look slightly better than them, and to make it look like they are on opposite sides.

These guys are devious and Marty no more so than DM.

This is from http://www.ronsorg.com/images/mythsandfactsaboutcbr.pdf

“The story of the name Free Zone – I spoke to Ernie Martin about it, and he said that in 1973
Ron had called him aside and told him that things were getting tough, and if they were ever
gonna have any problem they should start a Free Zone of Scientology, and apparently then
Bill Robertson was told the same thing. And they took that on a mission, and that’s why
Captain Bill used the term ‘Free Zone’ when he was first... he was the first one to really use
the term the way you are using it here.”

A

Annonny

I don't care if it's staged or not....as far as I am concerned they are all Scientologists and they all looked stupid in that video. But somehow I doubt that Marty staged it....how would be be able to even keep in touch with Allender and other active Scientologist while being declared?

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I must admit it does all seem a bit fishy to me too:yes:
These guyz are not as dumb as they seem.

Marty Rathburn and Mike Rinder may be ways of taking attention away from the evil cult.
In any case they are all going to hell and karma will get them for all their past horrible "overts"

I must admit it does all seem a bit fishy to me too:yes:
These guyz are not as dumb as they seem.

Marty Rathburn and Mike Rinder may be ways of taking attention away from the evil cult.
In any case they are all going to hell and karma will get them for all their past horrible "overts"

The Jerry Springer Show is staged too, but that doesn't automatically make the guest on that show members of MENSA

You're right they are not as dumb as they seem, that would be giving them too much credit, they are far dumber than that. Everyone in that video looks like they could have been a participant in Bumfights.

A

Annonny

The Jerry Springer Show is staged too, but that doesn't automatically make the guest on that show members of MENSA

You're right they are not as dumb as they seem, that would be giving them too much credit, they are far dumber than that. Everyone in that video looks like they could have been a participant in Bumfights.

I agree with you. And also - Allender's audience was scilons, not us. As somebody pointed out yesterday - in Scientology world, the operation would be considered a major success, because they've managed to get Marty all violent with that mic. It's only to us, outsiders, that the whole thing looks insane.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Pay no heed to the man behind the curtain ;)

{edit}

how would be be able to even keep in touch with Allender and other active Scientologist while being declared?

It's totally possible.

If it served OSA/scientology ends, a false declare would be drawn up, sealed and signed by the appropriate terminal(s), and Rathbun would be given his secret mission orders, which could always be destroyed at a moment's notice, and all concerned would deny such a thing were even possible. Even starting a full-blown legal proceeding against, in effect, itself, could be seen by the clams to further their own ends. Mainly this falls under "confusing the SPs". Also please note the CBR comment above.

Note that Rathbun is one of the few, if not THE only one whom Miscavige would trust with such a mission.

They try to emulate real state spy organs, but they are (sometimes laughably) quite predictable. They have this idea that "successful actions" should be repeated, and they often do so, with variations on the theme. This predictability is one of the basic weaknesses of the OSA overall strategy.

rhill

Patron with Honors
No one with any sense in the church would want that to be seen

Whatever that was, I'm pretty sure this was not intended for a large audience, even less so for a mainstream-media sort of audience. If we are lucky, there will be another Marc Headley in the future telling us the inside story of this fail, just like Marc told us the inside story of the "headless man."

A

Annonny

Scientology needs to be made into a carry on film.

I could totally see the Coen brothers making a movie about Scientology. Many of the major Scientology events looks so absurd, that they'd fit right in with the Coen Brothers genre.

Terril park

Sponsor
This really makes me think that they truly might be on the same side, just making a public show of separation so that when the COS goes under Marty can carry on.

No one with any sense in the church would want that to be seen, spending all that effort to make sure they would end up on youtube and the daily mail for any reason except to get ridiculed and to make Marty look slightly better than them, and to make it look like they are on opposite sides.

Assuming there is anyone in the Church with sense is quite a stretch.
They do what DM says. And he's bonkers.

This is from http://www.ronsorg.com/images/mythsandfactsaboutcbr.pdf

“The story of the name Free Zone – I spoke to Ernie Martin about it, and he said that in 1973
Ron had called him aside and told him that things were getting tough, and if they were ever
gonna have any problem they should start a Free Zone of Scientology, and apparently then
Bill Robertson was told the same thing. And they took that on a mission, and that’s why
Captain Bill used the term ‘Free Zone’ when he was first... he was the first one to really use
the term the way you are using it here.”

Now that is VERY interesting. One might wonder at anything CBR might say.
However you are quoting Valerie Stansfield. She is an old timer who trained on almost everything and was early in the FZ as a C/S in particular, and was very prominent in early calls for reform. She is very grounded.

Really interesting to get what amounts to a verification of CBRs statements on this.

morizo

Patron
Yeah!!! The dailymail, which is a very popular British tabloid published the squirrels story. Winning!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Squirrel-busters-stalk-church-defector.html

A group of four men wearing skyblue t-shirts and black caps with the words 'Squirrel busters productions' turned up at his door and said they were there to look at his 'PC meters' - a piece of scientology equipment - and check his 'tack'.

C'mon, even a wog like me knows it's PC folders and tech, not PC meters and tack. haha

:giggle: It's funnier though

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Just because someone has a very low intelligence doesn't mean they're not sly.

Just because DM is a power driven alpha male, (born with the wrong body), doesn't mean he's not willing to do what he has to do to keep the thing going. Just before he disappears to the caves of Afghanistan with a suitcase of pieces of green printed paper, cut into little oblongs.

It's also possible that mission orders came from someone we never hear of but used to be close to Ron. Like some of those names of people who were there when he kicked the bucket.

I believe LRH wrote somewhere that auditors must rebel if things go wonky. Terril you must know what I'm yacking on about.

Terril park

Sponsor
Just because someone has a very low intelligence doesn't mean they're not sly.

Just because DM is a power driven alpha male, (born with the wrong body), doesn't mean he's not willing to do what he has to do to keep the thing going. Just before he disappears to the caves of Afghanistan with a suitcase of pieces of green printed paper, cut into little oblongs.

It's also possible that mission orders came from someone we never hear of but used to be close to Ron. Like some of those names of people who were there when he kicked the bucket.

I believe LRH wrote somewhere that auditors must rebel if things go wonky. Terril you must know what I'm yacking on about.

From Little Bear Victor we have data that DM is very clever. And sly
and manipulative. I'll stick with also bonkers. :)

You make a good point on the last:-

PILOT
"We in Scientology could put together a group strong enough to run over everything it came to. But then someday, when I and others are gone, it would have to be overthrown and the cry will be 'Auditors of the World Unite, you have nothing to loose but your certs'".
- From LRH Tape lecture 15 of the "Anatomy of the Spirit of Man Congress" titled "What Scientology is doing" given on June 6, 1955.

One of Ron's good days back then. Never thought of this before, but it
also gives some validity to Captain Bills assertions.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Coen brothers, yes I see that, but Carry on movies are of a different class. . .

Ok, may I suggest a few?

Carry on scamming.
Carry on pretending 'Revolt in the Stars' is the basis for some kind of religion.
Carry on heavy reging
Carry on with your pregnancy in the Sea Org. Not.
Carry on for God's sake! It's almost 2pm Thursday!
Carry on Infiltrating the US Government.
Carry on 'til a freight train on Venus kills you.
Carry on Fair Gaming.
Carry on lying. It's Ethical, Kinda.
Carry on if the COB punches you. Or else.
Carry on 'Donating' to the IAS.
Carry on Marty. Please: you're a comic genius.
Carry on Disconnecting Families.
Carry on Getting 6-month checks.
Carry on popping pinks and greys.
Carry on faking your stats.
Carry on donating books to your library. Their dumpster ain't full yet.
Don't carry on. You're a burden to us. Drop your Meat Body.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Freeminds, nice suggestions. I did have a chuckle.:dieslaughing:

But seriously, you didn't really falsify your stats did you?:melodramatic:

I think I might have done, but I got away with it so far.:yes:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
It's fake.. And they are on the same side..

But I don't think those 'Squirrel Busters' are in the know about it being fake and staged. I'm sure they think Marty is a big bad SP.

Mr.Rathbun knows it's an OP I think.. And so does Mr.Rinder.

I know I'm repeating myself a lot.. But here we go again:

The ONLY workable way to salvage Scientology as a brand name and an organization is a revolution!

A revolution.. That is, a fight between good an evil, with the good winning in the end.. In this case it would be Miscavige leaving or gone in some way or other. Unimportant how really.. And the victorious heroes moving in to take over the leadership of a 'reborn' scientology, cleansed of all the past crimes..

It's really a sound PR Operation! - It could really work!

But the important point is: Nothing else will!

And it's just the kind of bold and daring strategy that appeals to the OT's in OSA and CoS's upper management.. Read Hubbard's text on 'Games Theory'.. (I'll slap in a link later!) - And Hubbard makes a grave point somewhere, about the importance of 'pan determinism' and the ability to 'play both sides'.

Of course, the 'revolution' will work if Mr.Rathbun is a bona fide independent too..

But really.. This 'Squirrel Buster' fair game?!!

But what the hell.. Newbies who've blown recently and still afraid of OSA and Fair Game.. Well, you can relax.. The worst that can happen is the 'Squirrel Busters' visiting! - And you can chase 'em away by telling 'em to fuck off.. That's not too bad!

:yes:

And it's just the kind of bold and daring strategy that appeals to the OT's in OSA and CoS's upper management.. Read Hubbard's text on 'Games Theory'.. (I'll slap in a link later!) - And Hubbard makes a grave point somewhere, about the importance of 'pan determinism' and the ability to 'play both sides'.

In order for Hubbard game theory to work, you need at least two retards stupid enough to be willing to play Hubbard's silly ass game, and that video is overflowing with retards neck deep in Scientology, so you may have a point.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
And the best part of the plan is that no one would ever guess it.

Because of course if anyone did and exposed the truth to the tax people then Rathburn would have to repay the tax money that DM is about to run off with.

So let's hope that no one ever learns their secret plan.:eyeroll: