The Devil & CoS

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Well, the most likely explanation of the demons is disembodied BTs.
Homeless BTs. Pissed off BTs. Made homeless by ruthless ElRon tech.
Evicted from some OT's big toe, kneecap, earlobe, crotch, or the myriad
of other cozy bodily nests. Doomed to endless wandering, no homeless
shelters, no kindly soup kitchens for them!

By Jove, they know who did this to them! They know its those Sea Org
agents of chaos, those Snidely Whiplash mortgage foreclosers
who, without mercy, deliver the 100% flawless processes that tear them
from their comfortable abodes. You just can't treat immortal beings like
that and not expect some sort of blowback!

Then again, maybe it is the Devil, Old Nick. Beelzebub having a bit of sport
with his buddies. Rattling their chains a bit. Tweaking the chains they are
forging each day as they sink further and further into the Cult Abyss.
Scientology works, you see? But so does the modern flush toilet.
The end phenomena occurs when they push the flush handle.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Could you please change your avatar cause it makes me horny every time I see it. I think I can almost see a vagina. How am I supposed to read with an almost vagina staring at me?

Perhaps a round of Reach and Withdraw until you get your charge off?:unsure:

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT.
Unfortunately I have to interrupt this discussion. I am going on a prolonged business trip to Azerbaijan. I knew that the trip is coming, and that is why I made so many posts in a short period of time. It came a bit earlier than expected.
I’ll be back full strength in Jan. 2012
I would like to thank everyone who participated in my debates.
God bless.
Walter Friedman

Goodbye Walter have a nice time.

Thank you for what turned out to be a completely different thread.

Next year we hope to have another one, equally fascinating.

LTG

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT.
Unfortunately I have to interrupt this discussion. I am going on a prolonged business trip to Azerbaijan. I knew that the trip is coming, and that is why I made so many posts in a short period of time. It came a bit earlier than expected.
I’ll be back full strength in Jan. 2012
I would like to thank everyone who participated in my debates.
God bless.
Walter Friedman
Good luck with the business! :)

I'm kind'a disappointed to see you leave the debate.. Because I felt like we were approaching the crux of the matter.

Being afraid of 'telephatic demons' and boogeymen is no joke if you really ARE afraid of 'em!

This is salient point of all this: Hubbard and Scientology WILL make you afraid of bogeymen and fearsome powers of the spiritual realms! - You will come to believe that you can have such powers and abilities yourself. Only you will know, with yourself that you do not have any such powers or abilities.. Mewhaha.. But in Scientology it is forbidden and immoral to not have the powers and lack the abilities. It is forbidden and morally deplorable to be afraid.. It's 'downtone'.. You will never admit to being downtone, or afraid, or in doubt, or incapable!

But you will know inside yourself...

But then.. Scientology quite openly and blatantly threathens you if you want to leave the group. Threaths includes attacks on your mind with telephatic powers. Scientology's magicians (OT's) postulating bad karma for you. So that you will die horribly.. This kind of stuff is in policy.. Hubbard wrote all that shit to fuck you up in case you wanted to leave.. But he did indoctrinate you with it all, while you were a willing and trusting 'student'...

Oh hell.. This is like trying to reassure a kid who thinks there's a black smoking and sliming demon under his bed, using foul language to boot!

Scientology cannot do any magical or paranormal stuff.. Nothing at all! - They're like kids who believe Harry Potter is reality!

:melodramatic:

Last edited: