What's new

The Devil & CoS

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
This posting is about telepathic attacks that some, although not all, Sea Org members were subjected to. I would like to state from the start that I was NOT a target of such attacks and, because of that, my information about this phenomenon is a bit sketchy.
Usually Sea Org members who spent more that 6 months in Sea Org were attacked telepathically. Now, I’m talking about the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles headquarters situated at N. Berendo street . Whether such attacks happened in other Scientology buildings I do not know.
The attack begins with the victim experiencing nauseating headache coupled with general weakness (I wish I could provide more info about the symptoms, but I do not have it) followed by “evil” voices in one’s head telling that the person has been contacted by the Devil. I do not know details of telepathic conversations, but I know that the victim is given the name of the person who attacked him -- that person is a fellow Sea Org member. It is easy to dismiss these stories as hallucinations experienced by overworked and under-slept Sea Org members. But they all point to the same group of Scientologists whom I dubbed “demons”. Whether they are real demons or just wannabes is a matter of religious convictions. I think that my personal opinion is irrelevant in this case -- I am just giving an objective account of certain events.
The person who attacked me with the ax, Bob Stich, was identified as a “demon” by one of my Scientology coworkers. However, he did not telepathically assaulted me -- he used a weapon for the attack. His was my former roommate who called LRH once “The Devil Messiah”. On other occasion Bob told me that he [Bob] is the Devil. I was not sure what he meant by that and asked, “Do you mean that you’re possessed?” “No, I am a demon myself”, said Bob proudly. Sure, Bob was a strange and, perhaps, a deranged fellow. But how did he get on the demon list? I have such list, it is rather short, there is less than 10 individuals on it. But I was an outsider, meaning that I never had a “conversation” with the Devil, so it was very hard to get any information about the attacks from his victims.
After I was through with Scientology I went to an FBI office to talk about these telepathic attacks. The agent whom I had a chat with listened carefully and said, “You are not the first one to tell about these assaults. However, there is nothing we can do legally”
I wonder if there are former Sea Org members who can corroborate my story.

Walter

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Erh.. I got a 'problem' with this 'report'... It would seem to assert that Scientology actually 'works', so that somebody there can perform telepathic attacks.. That's some powerful 'spiritual' ability there!

God knows what else they can do? - Fart themselves into orbit? Or produce the venusian freight train schedules?

I very much doubt that those dweebs in Scientology can do any such thing!

Not while I'm frowning on their stats and crashing them worldwide with my SP powers anyway!

Arhmm.. Joking aside.. Hubbard and Scientology are quite good at making people 'believe' in such supernatural stuff.. And they're 'authorities' on making people feel bad, evil, guilty, failing.. And making those feelings illegal and out ethics too.. Just to add insult to howling misery.

A scientologist might 'feel' like he's being attacked 'spiritually' by 'telepathy'.. Well, he really IS being 'attacked spiritually'.. Just that the methods are less esotheric and magical.. Hubbard has been 'feeding' him rubbish 'philosophy' for years on end.. That's how it was done.

In fact a Scientologist do know what his 'condition' is like.. It's like having many 'crashing misunderstoods'.. False data carefully crafted by Hubbard to hoodwink. You could also compare the 'scientology education' to a 'reactive mind'.. A whole bunch of invalid 'rules for living' and 'truths' about reality that you are not allowed to doubt or disagree with.

:yes:

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are you sure you aren't just hanging out with Schizophrenic SO members? These sound like text book cases of schizophrenic persecution hallucinations.

Also, this is not an "objective account" by a long shot. This a bunch of crazy hearsay. Where are all these victims of telepathic SO demon attacks you know? Why don't they post to tell use of their "first hand experiences" with demon SO attacks? (Can you tell I like typing "telepathic Sea Org demon attacks?)

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
I’ll try to respond to all skeptics at once.
I did not say that the “demons” developed telepathic ability because of their involvement with Scientology. On the contrary, I believe that their abilities have nothing to do with the crazy Hubbard Standard Tech. It is conceivable that they had these abilities either from the day they were born or developed them as the result of Yoga study or similar techniques. Somehow, but I do not know exactly how, the Church got hold of these telepathists. But the fucking Standard Tech has nothing to do with this.
Initially I thought that the Sea Org members who had these horrifying experiences were hallucinating. But they all were pointing to the same group of “demons”, which cannot be explained by coincidence. Statistically speaking, such coincidences do not exist.
I posted this article in a hope that former Sea Org members would respond to it. I may be hoping for too much -- they might be either too scared to write about it or there are very few former Sea Org members in this group.
After I left Sea Org I was living in an residential building across the street from the Scientology headquarters. Majority of the people who live in this area are Scientologists who are not Sea Org members. There was plenty of talk about the Devil in the Church, although none of them had a direct telepathic contact with the “demons”

Smilla

Ordinary Human
This posting is about telepathic attacks that some, although not all, Sea Org members were subjected to. I would like to state from the start that I was NOT a target of such attacks and, because of that, my information about this phenomenon is a bit sketchy.
Usually Sea Org members who spent more that 6 months in Sea Org were attacked telepathically. Now, I’m talking about the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles headquarters situated at N. Berendo street . Whether such attacks happened in other Scientology buildings I do not know.
The attack begins with the victim experiencing nauseating headache coupled with general weakness (I wish I could provide more info about the symptoms, but I do not have it) followed by “evil” voices in one’s head telling that the person has been contacted by the Devil. I do not know details of telepathic conversations, but I know that the victim is given the name of the person who attacked him -- that person is a fellow Sea Org member. It is easy to dismiss these stories as hallucinations experienced by overworked and under-slept Sea Org members. But they all point to the same group of Scientologists whom I dubbed “demons”. Whether they are real demons or just wannabes is a matter of religious convictions. I think that my personal opinion is irrelevant in this case -- I am just giving an objective account of certain events.
The person who attacked me with the ax, Bob Stich, was identified as a “demon” by one of my Scientology coworkers. However, he did not telepathically assaulted me -- he used a weapon for the attack. His was my former roommate who called LRH once “The Devil Messiah”. On other occasion Bob told me that he [Bob] is the Devil. I was not sure what he meant by that and asked, “Do you mean that you’re possessed?” “No, I am a demon myself”, said Bob proudly. Sure, Bob was a strange and, perhaps, a deranged fellow. But how did he get on the demon list? I have such list, it is rather short, there is less than 10 individuals on it. But I was an outsider, meaning that I never had a “conversation” with the Devil, so it was very hard to get any information about the attacks from his victims.
After I was through with Scientology I went to an FBI office to talk about these telepathic attacks. The agent whom I had a chat with listened carefully and said, “You are not the first one to tell about these assaults. However, there is nothing we can do legally”
I wonder if there are former Sea Org members who can corroborate my story.

Walter

You seem to just obsess and obsess and obsess about Scientology, Hubbard, implants, etc, etc, etc. Please, for the sake of your mental health - give it a rest. It's quite worrying.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
You seem to just obsess and obsess and obsess about Scientology, Hubbard, implants, etc, etc, etc. Please, for the sake of your mental health - give it a rest. It's quite worrying.
Maybe I am the incarnation of Hubbard's son who committed suicide.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Maybe I am the incarnation of Hubbard's son who committed suicide.

In all honesty, I think you'd benefit from some therapy. You're totally fixated, and it will do you harm if you don't turn your attention to the nuts and bolts of simple daily living. Sorry if this offends you - that's not my intention. I speak out of genuine concern.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you want to avoid getting 'zapped' by demons and other telepathic bad guys, there is one sure fire way to stop them in their tracks. It's called a tinfoil hat. Bounces evil thought rays right off of you every time.

Re: The Devil & CoS speaking from experience

If any of this were true Miscavige would not need to hire goons to do his dirty work.

It is pure delusion.

it should be declaimed out of hand as pure delusion. as the saying goes "even paranoids have real enemies". there are infinite ways to intentionally induce delusion and CSI has no monopoly on them. and... the best of hubbard's work is not only very good it actually does pose a threat to some healthy balance sheets most of them mostly in the hands of highly able people perfecly confident of their ability to change with the times. most of the time...

gee...

hard of think of a better way to attack dianetics than to induce delusion in the wayward.

do i think that has ever happened?

i have no idea.

i do know some very interesting things which i cannot dismiss as pure delusion have happened and their...uhh..."source" has yet to be determined but the door does swing both ways.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
In all honesty, I think you'd benefit from some therapy. You're totally fixated, and it will do you harm if you don't turn your attention to the nuts and bolts of simple daily living. Sorry if this offends you - that's not my intention. I speak out of genuine concern.
That does not offend me at all -- I can take a joke or two. But you haven’t figured out yet what I am trying to do. Every time you get on a thread you see other people browsing it. It goes like this -- 2 members and 3 guests are here. And who do you think those guests are? They are active Scientologists, not ex-Scientologists like us. You know that the engrams and implants do not exist, but they are not there yet. They have doubts about Blahbard’s Tech, but those doubts are not strong enough to cause a decisive action. My posts are designed to push them over the edge and make them leave the cult. This board is the excellent anti-Scientology propaganda machine.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
That does not offend me at all -- I can take a joke or two. But you haven’t figured out yet what I am trying to do. Every time you get on a thread you see other people browsing it. It goes like this -- 2 members and 3 guests are here. And who do you think those guests are? They are active Scientologists, not ex-Scientologists like us. You know that the engrams and implants do not exist, but they are not there yet. They have doubts about Blahbard’s Tech, but those doubts are not strong enough to cause a decisive action. My posts are designed to push them over the edge and make them leave the cult. This board is the excellent anti-Scientology propaganda machine.

Try not to push yourself over the edge with them. Seriously.

Hypnotarian

Patron with Honors
BunnySkull,

Could you please change your avatar cause it makes me horny every time I see it. I think I can almost see a vagina. How am I supposed to read with an almost vagina staring at me?

Thanks. :coolwink: