What's new

The Devil & CoS

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You seem to just obsess and obsess and obsess about Scientology, Hubbard, implants, etc, etc, etc. Please, for the sake of your mental health - give it a rest. It's quite worrying.

That's also my taught.

I'll add that the last time I saw a person running deeply into signification and meaning of pseudo magical and satanic stuff hidden into scientology , she got really in trouble *introspection rundown for psychotic)

So this is a serious warning
You are running after your tail man.

LRH is dead - he did not transmitted ot any os SO any power -not to the trained auditor or OT's. Your are looking for something that doesn't exist -
This is only mythology . Sorry. :unsure:

Better enjoy like and take care of yourself with keeping your mental out of agitation :flowers:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
BunnySkull,

Could you please change your avatar cause it makes me horny every time I see it. I think I can almost see a vagina. How am I supposed to read with an almost vagina staring at me?

Thanks. :coolwink:

OK...I'm officially dying:dieslaughing::...and my eyes are officially old (this Clear must have overts lol), because I NEVER saw what that avatar actually depicted. HOWEVER, my eyes always still do a double-take at SweetnessandLight's avatar since it's been changed.

And, as someone who was amazing at M-1 W/Cing :bow:, and who has performed in the Vagina Monologues (post-cult, obviously), I suggest that looking up the actual definition of vagina and other surrounding areas is not Hubbardian, but just a smart thing to do.

I'm going to stop myself before I get totally dangerous and into suggesting proper "pink sheets"....yeah...

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
Re: The Devil & CoS speaking from experience

it should be declaimed out of hand as pure delusion. as the saying goes "even paranoids have real enemies". there are infinite ways to intentionally induce delusion and CSI has no monopoly on them. and... the best of hubbard's work is not only very good it actually does pose a threat to some healthy balance sheets most of them mostly in the hands of highly able people perfecly confident of their ability to change with the times. most of the time...

gee...

hard of think of a better way to attack dianetics than to induce delusion in the wayward.

do i think that has ever happened?

i have no idea.

i do know some very interesting things which i cannot dismiss as pure delusion have happened and their...uhh..."source" has yet to be determined but the door does swing both ways.
Basically I agree with you, but we both lack specifics: We do not know how those hallucinations, or whatever they are, were induced. If the source of these false perceptions is known, it could be neutralized.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
That's also my taught.

I'll add that the last time I saw a person running deeply into signification and meaning of pseudo magical and satanic stuff hidden into scientology , she got really in trouble *introspection rundown for psychotic)

So this is a serious warning
You are running after your tail man.

LRH is dead - he did not transmitted ot any os SO any power -not to the trained auditor or OT's. Your are looking for something that doesn't exist -
This is only mythology . Sorry. :unsure:

Better enjoy like and take care of yourself with keeping your mental out of agitation :flowers:
Sometimes you have to put yourself into someone else’s shoes to get a clear picture of what is going through his/her head (I’m not talking about myself). Imagine yourself reading this post after joining Sea Org. Would my warning about the things to come be enough for you to leave the Org? For some it would. That is the sole purpose of posting my article. Well, if the only person you care about is you, then my motivation seems strange to you. But if you care about other people, then you’ll find some meaning in my article.
I did not say that the “demons” have OT powers; to the contrary, I said that I believe Standard Tech has nothing to do with it.
I’m glad that you left CoS. But try once in a while to reach to those who are still in the Church. Doing something good for someone will make feel good about yourself -- that is my experience.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is only my opinion,

but if you want to shake a bit a lurker

You better to expose facts that are really understood
there is a lot.

The demoniac, satanist, magic stuff
is not very popular
as it could be pure fantasy or mythology

Facts with proofs
are better to shake people.
Testimonies too
ex: what's going on into the RPF at gold and pac

Anyway
it's your choice
you have been warned about mental digging and finding signification into insanity.
Take care :wave:

Any SO that made you beleive he had special $cn power is a liar
the true fact is that the more we are trained and get processing the more we loose our freedom, and abilities to control our lives and thinking. We becomne small rondroids. That's it.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
This is only my opinion,

but if you want to shake a bit a lurker

You better to expose facts that are really understood
there is a lot.

The demoniac, satanist, magic stuff
is not very popular
as it could be pure fantasy or mythology

Facts with proofs
are better to shake people.
Testimonies too
ex: what's going on into the RPF at gold and pac

Anyway
it's your choice
you have been warned about mental digging and finding signification into insanity.
Take care :wave:

Any SO that made you beleive he had special $cn power is a liar
the true fact is that the more we are trained and get processing the more we loose our freedom, and abilities to control our lives and thinking. We becomne small rondroids. That's it.
I was using the word “demon” as a moniker, not as a reference to a creature with horns and hooves. Perhaps my post gives an impression that I believe in magic or something similar to it. Well, the impression is false. I do not think that magic exists. But there is some strange phenomenon that I discovered, although not experienced personally, in CoS of Los Angeles. People who experienced it are convinced that they were communicating with the Devil. But this is not my opinion.
I do believe that the telepathy exists. You may dispute that a telepathic contact is possible. In any case, there is nothing magical about telepathy; it can be investigated by scientific means (I do not mean Scientology, I mean real science). There are research papers on telepathy at Princeton University website. It may take some time to find them, but patience is a virtue.

Coochie!

BunnySkull,

Could you please change your avatar cause it makes me horny every time I see it. I think I can almost see a vagina. How am I supposed to read with an almost vagina staring at me?

Thanks. :coolwink:

LOL! I LOVE Bunnyskull's avatar, it is one of my favorites on the board as a very playful and cute spin off on the classic Buddhist "Three wise monkeys", illustrating the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil", simplistic guideline for good and virtuous behavior (for anyone so dazzled by the nudity that they missed it :biggrin:) This pic has a fourth wise monkey, a beautiful woman hiding her genitals, as in "do no evil" Heh! Funny! :thumbsup:

images

"Bunnyskull" being the playboy bunny symbol, too cute!

Hypno dearie, what you think you are seeing is a vulva, not a vagina. The vulva is the fancy-folded ruffly fluffy bits decorating the entrance to the vagina, making up most of the external part of a woman's genitalia.

The vagina is unseeable under normal circumstances, being a completely hidden internal organ, you would need a speculum, a scope and a spelunker's hat with a light to get to see one of those. :biggrin:

But I'm glad you're excited by the picture, it's a great one! :yes:

Bunnyskull, don't you DARE change it! :thumbsup:

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
Snip
I do believe that the telepathy exists.
I believe that Scientology causes actual brain damage. The amount of damage is directly proportional to the "level" attained and the number of years involved in Scientology.

Some people recover. Some do not. It all depends on just how cuckoo you went during the process, and whether you engage in any therapy afterwards. Therapy can consist of many things. It does not have to involve a licensed therapist. Good friends can be the best therapy. Striking a blow to Scientology by exposing their lies can be excellent therapy.

Spouting complete and utter drivel does nothing but reinforce the mental damage done during a person's involvement in the cult. Just read Marty Rathbun's blog to see some real examples of this.

The number of Scientologists who have left, but still speak in cultish tongues, and yabber on about mental powers is bewildering. Hopefully they are just on stage one of their journey out of Hubbard's insane world.

OK...I'm officially dying:dieslaughing::...and my eyes are officially old (this Clear must have overts lol), because I NEVER saw what that avatar actually depicted. HOWEVER, my eyes always still do a double-take at SweetnessandLight's avatar since it's been changed.

And, as someone who was amazing at M-1 W/Cing :bow:, and who has performed in the Vagina Monologues (post-cult, obviously), I suggest that looking up the actual definition of vagina and other surrounding areas is not Hubbardian, but just a smart thing to do.

I'm going to stop myself before I get totally dangerous and into suggesting proper "pink sheets"....yeah...

Hooray! My fellow Monologian! :happydance: The great thing about that show is, the older you get, there are still more parts you can perform! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I love my new rose avatar...very Georgia O'Keeffe in a way. Fullbloom, feminine, flushed pink...

hot cha cha cha!!!!

images

images

images

And here's the artist in three stages of life, Maiden, Mother and Crone:

images

images

images

Last edited:

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
I’ll try to respond to all skeptics at once.
I did not say that the “demons” developed telepathic ability because of their involvement with Scientology. On the contrary, I believe that their abilities have nothing to do with the crazy Hubbard Standard Tech. It is conceivable that they had these abilities either from the day they were born or developed them as the result of Yoga study or similar techniques. Somehow, but I do not know exactly how, the Church got hold of these telepathists. But the fucking Standard Tech has nothing to do with this.
Initially I thought that the Sea Org members who had these horrifying experiences were hallucinating. But they all were pointing to the same group of “demons”, which cannot be explained by coincidence. Statistically speaking, such coincidences do not exist.
I posted this article in a hope that former Sea Org members would respond to it. I may be hoping for too much -- they might be either too scared to write about it or there are very few former Sea Org members in this group.
After I left Sea Org I was living in an residential building across the street from the Scientology headquarters. Majority of the people who live in this area are Scientologists who are not Sea Org members. There was plenty of talk about the Devil in the Church, although none of them had a direct telepathic contact with the “demons”

There are a few Australian Ex SO members here. I am one of them.

This is the first time I have heard any of this but it could be that we Aussies retained a semblance of sanity whilst in the cult and so it's possible that this nuttiness never breached our shores.

I did spend a couple of years at Flag and as mad as that was, no demons appeared to me during that time.

Using this story to try to get SO members out is probably unlikely to be effective - It's more likely to get people to blow the ESMB in my opinion.

Sounds like a good story for the next Twilight Zone movie.

LTG

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hooray! My fellow Monologian! :happydance: The great thing about that show is, the older you get, there are still more parts you can perform! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I love my new rose avatar...very Georgia O'Keeffe in a way. Fullbloom, feminine, flushed pink...

hot cha cha cha!!!!

images

images

images

And here's the artist in three stages of life, Maiden, Mother and Crone:

images

images

images

omg...I LOVE it. There's something weird going on with my ESMB as far as posts marked as read and new posts and whatnot for me. I PMed you prior to getting this even though it appears you posted it earlier...It's almost like I'm feel like I'm morphing into Andy Warhol....or Maybe Lily Taylor who is one of my my fave female actors of all-time who starred in and got major acclaim "I Shot Andy Warhol" (although, I think she's been better elsewhere)

OK, the thread has infected me :melodramatic:

What role were you in the monologues? What an amazing experience, eh? I had NO idea what I was embarking upon when I signed up. I have the DVD of mine and haven't watched it....

oh, and the maiden, mother and crone....wow. that's a WHOLE other thread. PM me. It's been something I've been thinking about.

omg...I LOVE it. There's something weird going on with my ESMB as far as posts marked as read and new posts and whatnot for me. I PMed you prior to getting this even though it appears you posted it earlier...It's almost like I'm feel like I'm morphing into Andy Warhol....or Maybe Lily Taylor who is one of my my fave female actors of all-time who starred in and got major acclaim "I Shot Andy Warhol" (although, I think she's been better elsewhere)

OK, the thread has infected me :melodramatic:

What role were you in the monologues? What an amazing experience, eh? I had NO idea what I was embarking upon when I signed up. I have the DVD of mine and haven't watched it....

oh, and the maiden, mother and crone....wow. that's a WHOLE other thread. PM me. It's been something I've been thinking about.

If we're lucky, we get to live long enough to experience all three stages of life. :happydance: I intend to live to a ripe old age, indeed. I shall be the most cheerful and fun loving crone on the planet! I will be a crone with a twinkle! :happydance:

I think I shall begin pinching the bottoms of handsome waiters once I hit 80 or so! :biggrin: Something to look forward to for my bucket list. :thumbsup:

I have performed several of the different roles, and directed it twice. I think I did the best job as the little coochie snorcher that could, which is casting contrary to type, fer sure! Followed by The flood (where I channeled my New York Jewish almost Mother-in-law, acted years beyond my age at the time, and brought down the house!) :coolwink:

I would LOVE to cast and direct it with all elderly women, in a range of ages from about 60 to play the "youngest" roles, up to 90 or so. I think it would be faboo to see the depth they would bring to their readings (from life experience!). :happydance:

Last edited:

Hypnotarian

Patron with Honors

Oh... should I have said "labia majora" instead? Is that what you mean? I'm a guy, and to me, that is a vagina. :yes:

:duh:

No, let's just leave it at the outside part is the vulva, and the inside part is the vagina. That's accurate enough.

There will be no test on this later!

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
If we're lucky, we get to live long enough to experience all three stages of life. :happydance: I intend to live to a ripe old age, indeed. I shall be the most cheerful and fun loving crone on the planet! I will be a crone with a twinkle! :happydance:

I think I shall begin pinching the bottoms of handsome waiters once I hit 80 or so! :biggrin: Something to look forward to for my bucket list. :thumbsup:

I have performed several of the different roles, and directed it twice. I think I did the best job as the little coochie snorcher that could, which is casting contrary to type, fer sure! Followed by The flood (where I channeled my New York Jewish almost Mother-in-law, acted years beyond my age at the time, and brought down the house!) :coolwink:

I would LOVE to cast and direct it with all elderly women, in a range of ages from about 60 to play the "youngest" roles, up to 90 or so. I think it would be faboo to see the depth they would bring to their readings. :happydance:

Twinkle twinkle little crone,
I'm amazed at how you've grown.
Wandering the world on feet,
pinching bottoms as you eat.

LTG

ClamSource

Patron with Honors
Maybe I am the incarnation of Hubbard's son who committed suicide.

The spiritual does not manifest in the physical world. There are no miracles. All that belongs to the world of metaphysics. Any belief that these phenomenon occur in the real world is a delusion.

If you're constantly having intrusive thoughts that upset you, thoughts like you're being attacked by demons or by people with telepathic powers, then you are exhibiting symptoms of schizophrenic delusion. You should seek the kind of proven to be effective medical help that Scientology seeks to deny people - psychiatry.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
I am going o present my hypothesis of the origin of Scientology “demons“. No, they did not come from the Hell. They are not OTs, either. They came from the former USSR.
After the fall of Communism secret Soviet archives were made public. Large portion of these archives is dedicated to the research program called Paranormal Activity (loose translation from Russian) conducted by KGB. The commies though that people with paranormal abilities (telepathy, telekinesis, etc) could be used in event of war with the West (the CIA had similar program on a much smaller scale). There is plenty of data about this program on the Internet, but it is in Russian. The new York Times published several articles about the program in mid 1990s. In 1985 Gorbachev cancelled the program because he saw it as a waste of money.
I saw amazing footage of a Russian woman sitting in front of a table, her eyes half-closed. A small ashtray was floating in the air in front of her. This footage was aired on PBS, it comes from the Soviet archives.
People who participated in this program are mostly children -- KGB were recruiting kids whose abilities could be developed overtime. These children were poorly educated, they spent most of their time in the research lab. After cancellation of the program young adults with paranormal abilities became unemployed and could not find job due to the lack of skills. Naturally, they would love to sell their services to anyone.
The reason CoS hired these people is twofold: 1. To showcase “wonderful OT abilities” to potential customers; 2. To keep Sea Org members under strict control.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, it would have been much better if you didn't do that.. Present that hypothesis...

Did you know that one of those paranormal kids in Russia farted in Tunguska?

:yes: