What's new

The Empty Well

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
hubbard was in fact an accomplished hypnotist and i certainly think it likely the allegations that he abused his abilities have some truth to them

again...

in my materials i studied in training the only mention of hypnosis of hypnosis was it's prohibition

and i'm not guilty george; never use it...

One of the finest auditors scientology ever produced and you don't realize what your using?
Not so much "The empty well" nor "The empty mirror"
I believe you may have changed this thread to "The empty words".

M

Moderator 3

Enough already!
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...es-a-Truce-and-Moratorium-on-Personal-Attacks
What this means is that there will be a strengthened effort made on the part of the staff to end personal attacks on and insults made to people, no matter how unpopular their ideas may be. You are free to attack the ideas, but not the holder of those ideas. We also ask that you refrain from deliberately provoking these types of abuse.

If you think you might be one of those people that this message is directed toward, you might want to examine your own posting style; however this message is a general notice to all who post here.

One of the finest auditors scientology ever produced and you don't realize what your using?
Not so much "The empty well" nor "The empty mirror"
I believe you may have changed this thread to "The empty words".

empty words?

mark these:

a hundred years from now george, men and women will read your words
for they shall encounter them as they study mine

dead_thread.jpg

Honest, sensible reply: No.

Replying to a troll who doesn't even have the decency to write proper sentences, is not worth my time. So consider this reply an exception.

l ron hubbard said "nobody owns dianetics" but don't expect me to kowtow to you just because you own dianetics buster...