What's new

The end of Pain and Sex? The New Scientology or the Rise of Verbal Tech?

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
The end of Pain and Sex? The New Scientology or the Rise of Verbal Tech?

By way of background, there is an infamous Church of Scientology Hubbard Communication Office Bulletin (HCOB) many are familiar with, HCOB of 26 August 1982, Pain and Sex, which has screwed up more than one Scientologist. The "Pain and Sex" HCOB provides:
(Note: This HCOB probably won't increase my popularity but I would be very remiss if I did not pass on an important discovery.)

[...]

Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching—since they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes—invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

Thus, you see people who are "experiencing" either pain or sex introverting and not producing much.

Pain and sex were the INVENTED tools of degradation.

Believe it or not, a being can be so overwhelmed by either that he or she becomes an addict of it. Priests become flagellants and cut themselves to pieces with self-whipping. Torturers drool over pain. Lovers are very seldom happy. People do the most irrational things when overcharged with sex, and prostitutes use it as a knowing stock-in-trade. Combined, pain and sex make up the insane Jack-the-Rippers (who killed only prostitutes) and the whole strange body of sex-murder freaks, including Hinckley*, and the devotees of late-night horror movies. Under the false data of the psychs (who have been on the track a long time and are the sole cause of decline in this universe) both pain and sex are gaining ground in this society and, coupled with robbery which is a hooded companion of both, may very soon make the land a true jungle of crime.

Go into an asylum or a prison and look at the increasing institutional population and know what you are looking at. In the main, these are pain and sex addicts, decadent and degraded and no longer capable. They were sent on that route down through the ages by the psychs and here they are still in the psychs' hands! And do they get well or go straight? Oh no. Whether in prisons or insane asylums they just get worse. And the psychs in both places rub their bloodied hands as they turn their products loose again upon the remaining population! It's no accident. And the stocks-in-trade of psychs are PAIN and SEX. They will even tell you it's "natural" to steal!

To compound their felony-if that is possible-they tell you it's the body doing it. Another crashing big false datum on top of all their other lies.

These are data which emerged from recent thorough research of the whole track. This is not theory or some strange opinion. It is provable electronic fact. The waves are just synthesized.

They are the most-used tools in the campaign against beings in furthering the general goal of those creatures whose sole ambition is destruction. The universe does not happen to be either destructive or chaotic except as such obsessed creeps make it. Statements it is otherwise are just more false data from the same suspect "authorities." It fits their purposes to make seem natural what they make artificially. The universe only seems that way to a being because such loathsome psychotics make it seem so. They destroyed every great civilization to date and are hard at work on this one. The one thing they can't stand is the light of truth, so despite their objections, one must turn it on them. Only in its glare do their lies wither. It is the potent weapon they can't fend off.

[...]

In his recent post Second Dynamic, Mark "Marty" Rathbun states:
While we are on the subject of the 2D, I have a little something that might blow some charge, or perhaps bypass some depending on your point of view. I saw some fairly extensive notes of LRH that he wrote in his final years. He quite explicitly stated that the entire problem with breach of monogamy (beyond the physical risk of STDs) is the breach of trust and the lies connected with it. He said nary a word about whole track implants and the like (i.e. Pain and Sex). For the robots who want to accuse me of ”verbal tech”, what am I to do? DM will never publish the writings to which I refer - he is way too sick on the 2d for them to see the light of day. Am I to just keep what I observed to myself? When pigs fly. You can take it or leave it.
I believe this observation by Marty is interesting, significant, and very deliberate. Marty indicates that:
  1. Hubbard himself (importantly, not Marty, but Hubbard himself) impliedly repudiated or superseded one of the most notorious, problematic, and quite frankly embarrassing Scientology HCOBs in existence; and

2. it is DM who has prevented this much needed corrective HCOB from seeing the light of day because DM is "way too sick on the 2d" to release the data.

The substance of what Marty is trying to accomplish is very significant. Again, it is the "correction," purportedly by LRH, of one of the most notorious, problematic, and embarrassing Scientology HCOBs in existence.

The technique Marty is using to accomplish his purpose is also very significant. Marty clearly recognizes the problem of "verbal tech" the strictures of KSW No. 1. Marty addresses these barriers in two ways. First, by saying that a corrective policy letter by LRH exists, but DM won't release it. Secondly, by asking the simple question: Who do you trust, me or DM?

Like I said, I think this is very interesting and significant. YMMV.

WWP Thread: The end of Pain and Sex? The New Scientology or the Rise of Verbal Tech?

/

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Ah, something I didn't consider... the possibility that LRH didn't write the (embarrassing) Pain and Sex HCOB:
Fidelio // July 19, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Reply

Marty,

you write:”… He said nary a word about whole track implants and the like (i.e. Pain and Sex)….” Does that implicit the HCOB “Pain and Sex” was not written by LRH?
Sorry, if I’d hear grass growing – to me it came across like that – please clarify.
Thanks, Fidelio
martyrathbun09 // July 19, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Reply

Fidelio, I don’t know the answer to that one way or the other. What was implicit was that it is not an “effect” thing. It is not on account of what somebody else did to one. It is a simple matter of honesty and trust.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Ah yes, the possibility of discovery of new, "real," pure LRH tech on a new theory -- not the old official DM COS theory that it had somehow been lost, but on the new Independent Scientology theory that it had been suppressed by DM:
Chris Black // July 19, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Reply

Hey Marty,

Thanks for the insight into LRH’s notes. That actually makes sense and aligns with pretty well all his other input on the area as well as just generally everything he’s ever talked about: life and livingness. One can align new data to known data and be able to evaluate it. So, makes sense.

But my real question is, it sounds like there was/is quite a bit of unpublished works. I remember you mentioning in another posting that a piece of tech probably wouldn’t see the light of day. I wonder how many more there are.

So I guess my question is/are two questions:

How much LRH writing do you think hasn’t been issued? And do you think there’s anyway it will ever be issued/published, or is it lost? Can it be recovered, do you think?

I ask because I love reading the old man and any chance to read new viewpoints of his would be most welcome. As well, it would probably shed a lot more sanity on current issues than the C of M does these days.

Thanks, and Cheers,
Chris

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"While we are on the subject of the 2D, I have a little something that might blow some charge, or perhaps bypass some depending on your point of view. I saw some fairly extensive notes of LRH that he wrote in his final years. He quite explicitly stated that the entire problem........(whatever)..."

SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh Wow! Ron's final years!! I want to know and follow
all of his successful action from his final years!!! Everything
he said and did in his final years worked 100%. I can't
wait to apply what Ron said and get the same result!!

gravestone1.jpg

Ron Is Perfect

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh Wow! Ron's final years!! I want to know and follow
all of his successful action from his final years!!! Everything
he said and did in his final years worked 100%. I can't
wait to apply what Ron said and get the same result!!

gravestone1.jpg

Ron Is Perfect

Ron developed zombie tech in his final years which has been a huge hit. You're just jealous cause you didn't think of it.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Screw the 'Verbal Tech' of no-really-there's-no-hidden-data-line invisible Hubbard writings... Just, screw it. Marty's told us he saw them and for some reason Davey won't let anyone else see them.

Cool. How many years did you know about that Marty? Or, did you discover this *after* you (ahem) left?

But, screw it.

Now, how bout this pretty blatant bit of Tech Degrade in single handedly nullifying a piece of Ron generated whackadoodle that nobody's thought to even question till now?

I mean, if we can just say 'Oh, I don't think Ron really meant that or suggest that He *didn't* write it or that there are some *secret* advices etc. that cancel such things... not just 'pain and sex'; well, god knows life would be easier.

Why not just cancel *everything* and give all Scientologists a copy of 'The Secret'??

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
One of the most disgusting things that Scientologists do is to try to control peoples' sex lives. They get all up in them and tell you what's right and wrong and ethical and not okay about what you are doing, and they try to control you and the person you are having sex with.

Any time I have ever sought the council of a Scientologist about a relationship I had, it was disastrous. I have seen many "ethics officers" and "chaplains" and "auditors with altitude" and Scientology opinion leaders of all types wreak havoc on peoples' lives and relationships using the most insane writings of L Ron Hubbard - those having to do with sex.

Basically, from what I can tell, Marty said something good about someone and then that person had sex with someone else. Besides his rambling about Pain and Sex HCOB, this post appears to be warning to that person and an attempt to control his sex life.

The comments in the comment section on that post are pathetic. That group is filled with people who are desperate to have someone tell them what to do in life.

I really don't believe I was ever that bad off.

Was I?

Please someone tell me that I was never that bad off.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
The idea that psychiatrists (and ancient psychiatrists), or "psychs," are the reason behind the the decline of "thetans" in this universe has been part of Scientology doctrine and the "Scientology Philosophy" for a long time, and even the 'Pain and Sex' HCOB has been around for almost thirty years. Thousands of Scientologists read it, "word cleared" it, and had "floating needles" on it.

LRH has been giving sage advice on sex and sexual related matters for a long time:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=438352&postcount=271

As for Marty being surrounded with ass-kissing acolytes, what's wrong with that? LRH spent decades hard at work to ensure that such people, all members of the LRH fan club, would exist in sufficiently large numbers to form groups that would self-perpetuate.

And speaking of hidden data lines from LRH, let's not omit this text http://warrior.xenu.ca/Brainwashing-front.jpg : 64 pages of data, hidden in plain sight, and covertly used on Scientologists by their beloved and revered founder, and woven into the fabric of Scientology doctrine itself.

The great "Humanitarian" Hubbard "smashed" his "name into history," and used "mental healing" as the medium to do so. With the pretense of "mental healing," people let down their guards, dropped their defenses, and opened themselves up to "Hubbard Guidance."

We are now seeing the results.