What's new

The End

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, she sure is missing out because she doesn't know you! When I read that post I remembered your post in your "The beginning" thread, about how you had to move heaven and earth to save that little girl when she was born, and what you went through then. And after all that to lose her to the cult. . . . Disconnection is just wrong.

It's not a matter of "feeling sorry" for you (don't worry you do NOT come across as someone to "feel sorry" for :no: -- you are an amazingly strong woman). I just really hate that the church does that to people; not only through the physical act of making people disconnect, but in the brainwashing that makes Scientologists buy in and agree with it.

I truly hope that your daughter wakes up and that you two have a chance to know each other again.

:)TL

Thanks, honey. I hope so, too.

chlng

Challenge

You can send Gary a note telling him that he forgot to do his condition for dispensing Thorazine.

Meanwhile, It is great to hear from an 80s person.
Do you know if that Seattle Judge ever got the truth about his son?

That old Gary was totally in overwhelm. He was desperate. I had been around so long that he and others must've thought that I was Staff, rather than a Public person.
Gary was swamped with stacks to the ceiling of unfiled KRs. There were literally dozens of unhappy Public in the hallway waiting to see him. I had in mind to make him smile, but the man had no sense of humor.
I met David Voorhies 3 or 4 years later at a Seminar at which I spoke. He didn't remember very much about what had happened to him. I have no idea if his Father ever found out what happened.
I hope that David is recovered, and is living a happy life.

Chlng

HCObringOrder?

That old Gary was totally in overwhelm. He was desperate. I had been around so long that he and others must've thought that I was Staff, rather than a Public person.
Gary was swamped with stacks to the ceiling of unfiled KRs. There were literally dozens of unhappy Public in the hallway waiting to see him. I had in mind to make him smile, but the man had no sense of humor.
I met David Voorhies 3 or 4 years later at a Seminar at which I spoke. He didn't remember very much about what had happened to him. I have no idea if his Father ever found out what happened.

Chlng

Bent as in Riverside?
Please tell about this connection?
:clap:

Carmel

Crusader
Thanks for the write up, Challenge - oh my, oh my!

I'm trying to find words so I don't come across as sympathetic :)nervous:), but I've gotta say, what it all cost you and your daughter is just a bitch of a thing, and I feel for you both on that one.

You were smart and gutzy to walk out like ya did - good on you! :thumbsup:

byte301

Crusader
What a story! So sorry about your daughter, Challenge.

Howard Shube left the SO around that time. He was here in Albuquerque working for his brother Ric. He relayed a message to me that he would be my "terminal" if I was willing since I was blown. I never took him up on his offer. I don't know where he is now.

Just glad you got out of there, Challenge.

Challenge

Bent as in Riverside?
Please tell about this connection?
:clap:

What connection are you thinking of? The only "connection" that I am privy to is that Bent and David were both at my house. AFAIK, Bent had no connection whatsoever to anything other than David had come out of the cos and Bent and David were together at my house.
In fact, I think that shortly after that, there was some rivalry between them. That is rumor. I heard that it had to do with Bent's having the NOTS pack before David got it, and David felt that he was the rightful recipient of the material. As I said, that is rumor that went around a small clique.
If you thought that I was stating that Bent had anything to do with Isolation, or with David Voorhies specific psychotic break, let me clarify: such was not my intent nor my belief.

Chlng

HCObringOrder?

What connection are you thinking of? The only "connection" that I am privy to is that Bent and David were both at my house. AFAIK, Bent had no connection whatsoever to anything other than David had come out of the cos and Bent and David were together at my house.
In fact, I think that shortly after that, there was some rivalry between them. That is rumor. I heard that it had to do with Bent's having the NOTS pack before David got it, and David felt that he was the rightful recipient of the material. As I said, that is rumor that went around a small clique.
If you thought that I was stating that Bent had anything to do with Isolation, or with David Voorhies specific psychotic break, let me clarify: such was not my intent nor my belief.

Chlng

Connection such as how you knew him.
Bent Corydon - Author of LRH Messiah Or Madman
He was the ED of the Riverside Mission when I was staff there and before the Missions were killed off.
No implications, or accusations.

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
thorazine

yep it sure looks like a co$ front, the name Foundation for Truth in Reality is so funny, like what does that mean actually? Foundation for Real-truth perhaps? they make me feel sick, give me a valium:melodramatic:

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

Chlng

I remembered that name. From the SEA org. If this is indeed the same guy your talking about, and I'm sure it is as I knew he had a record store.

I met him once at his store though I didn't bring up scn. By the time I got to the org to work the place had shrunk from a super packed place to a place where pubic would not go... too much ethics in the early 80's.

Anyway, I think he's doing ok. I wish I had a record store! lol.

[video=youtube;f-SsPpJ5aYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-SsPpJ5aYA[/video]

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
... Gary asked if I had ever been assigned a condition that I didn't work out of. I said no, I didn't think so. Gary said, O you must have. At that out tech evaluation, the game was on for me. I said o well ok. One time I was assigned the condition of no condition and I didn't work out of it because I couldn't find a formula. So Gary told me to go and find the formula and work out of the condition.
I went over to the Central Archives and spent a whole day looking thru issues, and I found no formula for the condition of no conditiion. I went to the EO at ASHO and asked about it. ASHOEO Never heard of it. I went to my dear friend Peter Gillham, an old timer, and asked him about it. He had heard of the condition but didn't know of a formula. ...
I found the formula in an RO issue http://www.ronsorg.org/tableofcontents/Conditions1.htm . (Yes, I know it's a bit late.)

BTW, I see now that I was in a condition of no-condition in my tender years. Just totally out of it.

Helena

NO CONDITION (no reality on any condition)

That means really, no reality on any – ANY – conditions. Now you get a perfect automaton, a perfect guy who will go and do anything good, bad, or indifferent, blow up Pan Am jets, or anything like that – they have no conditions attached. Not only that, they will do it for anybody! They have NO loyalties whatsoever. You've all read stories about these guys. They call them professional assassins, or professional terrorists, or MERCENARIES. Or in the Mafia, they call him the hit man. They're totally independent, by the way. Some of these hit men are not in the families. They just pay them the money and they kill anybody. Whether it's from another family or not, doesn’t matter.

Now realise, that mostly not all their dynamics are gone. They usually do have a little tiny first dynamic somewhere. You know, they like to keep their weapons very nice, and so on... Hahaha! They want to improve their weapons, you know, and they're always working on the better improvement of their weapons. But they have NO other responsibilities on any dynamic!

Now funnily enough, LRH discovered that this condition of No Condition – no awareness, no reality on any condition – is also SOMETIMES prevalent in children. Have you ever heard about somebody's child, you know, that just was totally irresponsible, and they broke things, and they ran away, and they cried all the time, and they did this and they did that, and they just totally had no stable point that you could bring them to any kind of improvement? This is very puzzling to the parents, because they don’t know how to handle this child! They just have no awareness of any kind of condition of improvement or anything, and it's very destructive. Well, just as in the case of the professional assassin, you have to find something that the child wants to improve on, or wants to survive with. You know, he may have a favourite toy, or he may have some little area he likes... he likes to sit in the closet and sulk, or something, so that's his favourite area.

So how do you handle this condition on somebody? By the way, we're talking now about lower conditions that persons can’t handle themselves – they need help. So, the formula for that is: (writes on board)

FORMULA:

1) RECONNECT TO YOUR DYNAMICS IN THE REAL GAME.

Or, reconnect THEM to their dynamics in the real game. So you've got to find some place they ARE connected and work from there and build it up. You realise that many of those children may be the reincarnation of some of these Vietnam veterans who were in Confusion. See? They went from Confusion (points to "Confusion" on board) and went lower to get out of it, and they came in in a baby body and now they are in No Condition. They don't want to be aware of ANY of that stuff and now they're just totally haphazard and irresponsible, destructive. So they need to be reconnected. They're unconnected, they're just totally unconnected with the game.

See, these guys up here (referring to higher conditions), they haven’t QUITE got out of it, they just have to find out WHERE they are, WHAT they are, THAT they are, and WHO they are in the game. In these upper conditions, they can still orient in the game. But not here (points to "No Condition" on board). But you CAN find a little tiny connection. They did come back and take another body in the game, didn't they? So, you may have to work on a tiny little bit of the first dynamic, you know? Find something they like about that, and something they will accept – maybe another toy that they like, maybe get them a little AK-47, you know? Hahaha! Then all of a sudden they realise that you are okay, and they start to have a second dynamic, you see? Even though they use the little AK-47 to go around and murder all the cats and dogs and other children in the house and so on! You know... "Fall over! You're supposed to be dead! Pow!"

So, you can start there, anyway. At least now you're a terminal and you can start doing little drills with them, or some type of basic 8-C and assists and so on, and get them back out of that very low condition of No Condition – no awareness of the conditions at all. You see, most people can FEEL conditions, even if they don't recognise them. Or most people can even be aware of them and say, "Hey! That person's betraying me." But they don’t know the formula, and they don’t apply it. So it doesn’t resolve, and they're out of communication with that person forever.

So, we have the whole thing: there's not only the recognition of the condition, but how to handle it. Now, we don't have to go and handle it immediately, but you know when they do come and they need your help, you can handle it. But if it's a member of your family, like a little child or something, you want to do something about it right now. So, you can apply some of the handling, and do the handlings up the conditions to make your FAMILY more viable, and improve your family life.

Okay? So this could be done (points to No Condition formula on board): reconnect to your dynamics in the real game, and it could be done by finding where there is the tiniest bit of connection and working it from there up the dynamics. If you need help in something like that you could always ask C/S advice, and so on like that. Now, that is the fate – all we’ve looked at here, in the lower conditions – that can happen to a person that was IN THE ORIGINAL GAME.

You see, they got betrayed, or they got stuck in the interference side and they didn’t recognise their dynamics any more. But it could have been on a very long via, like the guy who was briefed on what the Americans should do in Vietnam. You know, it might have been on the television, or by someone in the army, his sergeant, or his lieutenant, telling him what he's going to fight for. But that guy himself wasn't part of the interference – he was just repeating what he was told. So you could say that all of the above conditions that we’ve talked about could be done by clever use of mind control and manipulation of media and education systems and so on.

phenomanon

Canyon
So I'm auditing away in AOLA's HGC. Delivering End of Endless OT3 Reviews and OT4 Drug Rundowns and OT Preps and like that. They tell us that they can no longer have Non SO auditors working inthe HGC, so 3 of us routed back onto the Cl8 Course to sort of wait out the madness.
( AO didn't have many OT3 SO auditors. In fact, Howard Shube who was on the FEBC when I was, came to me and asked me to teach him to audit OT3s. Howard had no auditor training. I thought AO had hit the bottom of the barrel).
So I was now back on the 8 Course with a course supervisor who had not done the course, and who was in cramming herself, and was on NOTs and was buzzing. Yep. Buzzing. Red faced, nuts, buzzing with anger.
I noticed that SO staff were all witholding. There had been a Mission Holders Conference and my friends were being declared. I had seen Dean Stokes on the street outside AO and had thrown my arms around him. He told me not to let them see me doing that or I would be declared. I thought wtf.
I saw Alan Walter's declare posted on the bulletin board in the Reception area one day. I didn't believe Alan was suppressive, so I routed myself to Ethics to ask Gary Jacobs what was going on with the Mission Holders being declared. gary asked me if I had been talking to the public, and I told him that I AM the public.( I was a non-SO professional auditor) He told me to go sit in the hall and write up my overts.
I spent an afternoon out there and reported back to Gary that yes, I had talked to Alan ( by phone the previous day) and I had asked Alan if it were true, and if so, how did he get control of Bill Franks? ( ED Int). Alan said " I give good head". I thought it an hilarious answer, but Gary didn't laugh.
gary then decided that the answer to my problem was the ( latest and greatest fad) failure to apply the conditions to a past ethics sit. I had been delivering the action over at ASHO and at CC.
Gary asked if I had ever been assigned a condition that I didn't work out of. I said no, I didn't think so. Gary said, O you must have. At that out tech evaluation, the game was on for me. I said o well ok. One time I was assigned the condition of no condition and I didn't work out of it because I couldn't find a formula. So Gary told me to go and find the formula and work out of the condition.
I went over to the Central Archives and spent a whole day looking thru issues, and I found no formula for the condition of no conditiion. I went to the EO at ASHO and asked about it. ASHOEO Never heard of it. I went to my dear friend Peter Gillham, an old timer, and asked him about it. He had heard of the condition but didn't know of a formula. I went to another dear friend, John Sanborn, and asked John if he knew of the condition of no condition. John said that he did. I asked him if he knew the formula for it. John said " O yeah. The formula is Kiss LRH's ass".
So I went back to Gary and told him that I had gotten the formula. Gary asked what was it. I told Gary that the formula was "Kiss LRHs Ass". Gary was not amused.
Gary said that maybe I could help him with a problem that he had. I told him that I probably could, what is the problem. Gary said that they had a PC on OT3 who was so retimulated that they couldn't have him around the Org, could I take him home with me? He said that the PC was the son of a Seattle Judge, and that he had 'flipped out' on OT3. I asked Gary how crazy the guy was, was he screaming out of the incident? Because Spouse had not done his OT3 and I didn't want him exposed. Gary said not to worry, that they had him on a program. Gary said that they were giving him Thorazine, and the PC thought it was vitamins.
I was stunned.
I said you want me to take the son of a Seattle Judge home with me and dose him with Thorazine??!!
I pass!
I went to the auditing room that I shared with Manu, packed up my materials, my meter shield, my meter, and I blew the Org.
When I got home and told my Spouse and my daughter what had happened, they were also stunned. My daughter said " You are lying!" Spouse didn't say much.
When Spouse reported to Solo Course next day, he was given a routing form to Ethics. He blew the Org.
The end.

Chlng

Thanks for the "bump". I haven't the energy to write all this shit up again.

David Voorhies apparently recovered, at least enuff to get outta there and walk in public again.

Such is not the case with Roxann Richards. She has never recovered. The story of her condition is written here by her ex husband. I forgot his name....

I was "out" when Roxann was kidnapped and held, so I did go to the Malibu Police Dept. ( she was last held in a 'safe house' owned by Marshall Goldblatt in Malibu).
Her Sister reported the kidnapping to Malibu Police also. I turned the original declarations by her family members over to Michael Flynn when he was the Lawyer
prosecuting COS on behalf of a bunch of Exs. I kept copies in case COS ever tried to sue me.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Just so you know, you have spelled David Voorhees name incorrectly. What time frame are you talking about on this with him? Just curious

His father was a federal judge in Washington appointed by Nixon in 1974. The family lived in Seattle. I can't imagine what would have happened to you had you brought him home in such a condition!

Donald S. Voorhees (1916-1989) was a federal judge on the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.

Voorhees was nominated by President Richard Nixon on May 28, 1974, to a seat vacated by William Beeks; he was confirmed by the Senate on June 13, 1974, and received commission on June 20, 1974. He assumed senior status on November 30, 1986. He served the Western District of Washington until his death on July 7, 1989. Voorhees was succeeded in this position by William Dwyer.
Early life and education
University of Kansas, A.B., 1938
Harvard Law School, J.D., 1946

Professional career
U.S. Naval Reserve Lieutenant, 1942-1946
Private practice, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1946-1947
Private practice, Seattle, Washington, 1947-1974

Judicial career
Western District of Washington

Voorhees was nominated by President Richard Nixon on May 28, 1974, to a seat vacated by William Beeks[1]; he was confirmed by the Senate on June 13, 1974, and received commission on June 20, 1974. He assumed senior status on November 30, 1986. He served the Western District of Washington until his death on July 7, 1989. Voorhees was succeeded in this position by William Dwyer.
http://judgepedia.org/Donald_Voorhees

Donald S. Voorhees (July 30, 1916 – July 7, 1989) was a United States federal judge.
Voorhees was born in Leavenworth, Kansas. He received an A.B. from the University of Kansas in 1938. He received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1946. He was a U.S. Naval Reserve Lieutenant from 1942 to 1946. He was in private practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma from 1946 to 1947. He was in private practice in Seattle, Washington from 1947 to 1974.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_S._Voorhees

I hope David has had a good life since. Scientology is so evil