What's new

The End

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
So I'm auditing away in AOLA's HGC. Delivering End of Endless OT3 Reviews and OT4 Drug Rundowns and OT Preps and like that. They tell us that they can no longer have Non SO auditors working inthe HGC, so 3 of us routed back onto the Cl8 Course to sort of wait out the madness.
( AO didn't have many OT3 SO auditors. In fact, Howard Shube who was on the FEBC when I was, came to me and asked me to teach him to audit OT3s. Howard had no auditor training. I thought AO had hit the bottom of the barrel).
So I was now back on the 8 Course with a course supervisor who had not done the course, and who was in cramming herself, and was on NOTs and was buzzing. Yep. Buzzing. Red faced, nuts, buzzing with anger.
I noticed that SO staff were all witholding. There had been a Mission Holders Conference and my friends were being declared. I had seen Dean Stokes on the street outside AO and had thrown my arms around him. He told me not to let them see me doing that or I would be declared. I thought wtf.
I saw Alan Walter's declare posted on the bulletin board in the Reception area one day. I didn't believe Alan was suppressive, so I routed myself to Ethics to ask Gary Jacobs what was going on with the Mission Holders being declared. gary asked me if I had been talking to the public, and I told him that I AM the public.( I was a non-SO professional auditor) He told me to go sit in the hall and write up my overts.
I spent an afternoon out there and reported back to Gary that yes, I had talked to Alan ( by phone the previous day) and I had asked Alan if it were true, and if so, how did he get control of Bill Franks? ( ED Int). Alan said " I give good head". I thought it an hilarious answer, but Gary didn't laugh.
gary then decided that the answer to my problem was the ( latest and greatest fad) failure to apply the conditions to a past ethics sit. I had been delivering the action over at ASHO and at CC.
Gary asked if I had ever been assigned a condition that I didn't work out of. I said no, I didn't think so. Gary said, O you must have. At that out tech evaluation, the game was on for me. I said o well ok. One time I was assigned the condition of no condition and I didn't work out of it because I couldn't find a formula. So Gary told me to go and find the formula and work out of the condition.
I went over to the Central Archives and spent a whole day looking thru issues, and I found no formula for the condition of no conditiion. I went to the EO at ASHO and asked about it. ASHOEO Never heard of it. I went to my dear friend Peter Gillham, an old timer, and asked him about it. He had heard of the condition but didn't know of a formula. I went to another dear friend, John Sanborn, and asked John if he knew of the condition of no condition. John said that he did. I asked him if he knew the formula for it. John said " O yeah. The formula is Kiss LRH's ass".
So I went back to Gary and told him that I had gotten the formula. Gary asked what was it. I told Gary that the formula was "Kiss LRHs Ass". Gary was not amused.
Gary said that maybe I could help him with a problem that he had. I told him that I probably could, what is the problem. Gary said that they had a PC on OT3 who was so retimulated that they couldn't have him around the Org, could I take him home with me? He said that the PC was the son of a Seattle Judge, and that he had 'flipped out' on OT3. I asked Gary how crazy the guy was, was he screaming out of the incident? Because Spouse had not done his OT3 and I didn't want him exposed. Gary said not to worry, that they had him on a program. Gary said that they were giving him Thorazine, and the PC thought it was vitamins.
I was stunned.
I said you want me to take the son of a Seattle Judge home with me and dose him with Thorazine??!!
I pass!
I went to the auditing room that I shared with Manu, packed up my materials, my meter shield, my meter, and I blew the Org.
When I got home and told my Spouse and my daughter what had happened, they were also stunned. My daughter said " You are lying!" Spouse didn't say much.
When Spouse reported to Solo Course next day, he was given a routing form to Ethics. He blew the Org.
The end.

Chlng

RogerB

Crusader
This Exposure of Truth Is Vital

Dear Challenge,

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You're a treasure!

This type of eye witness experience is the sort of truthful exposure from an obviously ethical and principled source that is vital to helping expose the evil insanity and practice of deceit that the cult has become.

No sensible person who reads this type of info can possibly trust the outfit.

Good for you that you packed up and walked out at that point!

Brava!

RogerB

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Gary said that they had a PC on OT3 who was so retimulated that they couldn't have him around the Org, could I take him home with me? He said that the PC was the son of a Seattle Judge, and that he had 'flipped out' on OT3. I asked Gary how crazy the guy was, was he screaming out of the incident? Because Spouse had not done his OT3 and I didn't want him exposed. Gary said not to worry, that they had him on a program. Gary said that they were giving him Thorazine, and the PC thought it was vitamins.
I was stunned.
I said you want me to take the son of a Seattle Judge home with me and dose him with Thorazine??!!
I pass!
:omg:

Their handling for the pre-OT was a psych drug! Holy crap. I would have thought that would have got everyone involved Declared.

I can't believe how much you managed to pack into that one short post. Thanks.

What year was that (roughly)?

Challenge

Dear Challenge,

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You're a treasure!

This type of eye witness experience is the sort of truthful exposure from an obviously ethical and principled source that is vital to helping expose the evil insanity and practice of deceit that the cult has become.

No sensible person who reads this type of info can possibly trust the outfit.

Good for you that you packed up and walked out at that point!

Brava!

RogerB

Roger, thank you SO much. You have no idea what it means to me to have that from you.
You do know that my walking out cost me my daughter? She is still 'in' afaik, and disconnected from me for the last 25 years.

big hug
chlng

p.s. could you point this story out to Alan? I think he would get a laff out of it.

Challenge

:omg:

Their handling for the pre-OT was a psych drug! Holy crap. I would have thought that would have got everyone involved Declared.

I can't believe how much you managed to pack into that one short post. Thanks.

What year was that (roughly)?

AFAIK, Gary Jacobs is at Flag.
It was July @ 5th, 1983.

chlng

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Roger, thank you SO much. You have no idea what it means to me to have that from you.
You do know that my walking out cost me my daughter? She is still 'in' afaik, and disconnected from me for the last 25 years.

big hug
chlng

Challenge I am so sorry to hear that. It breaks my heart.

-TL

Challenge

Challenge I am so sorry to hear that. It breaks my heart.

-TL

You are the most sympathetic person. I notice that you greet a lot of posts with sympathy. Please don't feel sorry for me. It is wasted emotion. Hell, I don't feel sorry for myself. I think you should feel sorry for my daughter.

chlng

RogerB

Crusader
Well, My Sweet . . . .

big hug
chlng

p.s. could you point this story out to Alan? I think he would get a laff out of it.

Well, My Sweet,

It brought a tears to my eyes that it did mean so much to you.

We old timers who saw and experienced so much, and knew we could do so much good with the workable parts of the tech, took one hell of a blow when we had to walk away from it because of the corrupt insanity we saw it had become.

That is why I had to express my admiration for you on the point you made that was the exact issue that caused you to call it a day.

Dishonesty of the magnitude you cited cannot be tolerated, even at the loss of one's most cherished.

Love ya . . .

I will bring your post to Alan's attention . . . he does appear to have been silent on the list, even on the chat these recent weeks.

Rog

FoTi

Crusader
It was July @ 5th, 1983.

chlng

Thanks so much for this story, Challenge. The beginning of it was very funny. The end was tragic. That is so crazy.

Where did they get the thorazine?

Too bad you didn't turn them in to the authorities at that time.

In 1994, Gary Jacobs was no longer the MAA at AOLA, he was working in Call-In. When did he go to Flag?

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are the most sympathetic person. I notice that you greet a lot of posts with sympathy. Please don't feel sorry for me. It is wasted emotion. Hell, I don't feel sorry for myself. I think you should feel sorry for my daughter.

chlng

Well, she sure is missing out because she doesn't know you! When I read that post I remembered your post in your "The beginning" thread, about how you had to move heaven and earth to save that little girl when she was born, and what you went through then. And after all that to lose her to the cult. . . . Disconnection is just wrong.

It's not a matter of "feeling sorry" for you (don't worry you do NOT come across as someone to "feel sorry" for :no: -- you are an amazingly strong woman). I just really hate that the church does that to people; not only through the physical act of making people disconnect, but in the brainwashing that makes Scientologists buy in and agree with it.

I truly hope that your daughter wakes up and that you two have a chance to know each other again.

:)TL

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Excellent story, Challenge! It was particularly delightful for me to read a story about a place I knew and people whose names I recognized. :) Thanks!

Vinaire

Sponsor
Thank you, Challenge, for being what you are.

You are an inspiration. I hope your daughter realizes what she is missing.

Vinaire

HCObringOrder?

It was July @ 5th, 1983.

chlng

You can send Gary a note telling him that he forgot to do his condition for dispensing Thorazine.

Meanwhile, It is great to hear from an 80s person.
Do you know if that Seattle Judge ever got the truth about his son?

Challenge

Thanks so much for this story, Challenge. The beginning of it was very funny. The end was tragic. That is so crazy.

Where did they get the thorazine?

Too bad you didn't turn them in to the authorities at that time.

In 1994, Gary Jacobs was no longer the MAA at AOLA, he was working in Call-In. When did he go to Flag?

The Thorazine was prescribed by Dr. Gene Denk.
I wish that I had done that. Actually, I was scared. "Churchies" were coming to my house. My garbage cans were being searched. I figured that they would hide the PC ( David Voorhies), and destroy the folder and tell law enforcement that I was an unhappy defector, or whatever story that they cooked up.
If you Google David Voorhies, you will find a corroborating account of this incident written by Grace AAron. She and her Husband kept David at their house for awhile. Also, the Warrior knew of it , I forget how, but IIRC there was a Staffer named Cintron or similar who babywatched him.
You know, I was so shocked at the time. I had absolutely no knowledge of "baby watches", or that PCs were going berserkers in auditing, or ethics, or anywhere else in Scientology. A few weeks later, David Mayo was at my house and I told him and Bent about why I had left cos, and I was again surprized that they were blase about it. It was not news to Mayo that isolations and psychotic breaks were going on.
I don't know anything about Gary Jacobs these days. I think that I saw in some recent publication that he was at Flag.

Chlng