What's new

The Ex-Scientologist Message Board Will Be Preserved on the Internet Forever

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
He has made some non-objectionable posts lately. But the OP here adds nothing to the board except his self-aggrandizement, which is what I am objecting to.

Paul
Yeah that's how I saw it. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything but I had too many years of that. Cakemaker's original post was brilliant and seeing someone else make it appear to be theirs just didn't sit well, it doesn't matter who did it.

Reactions: UTR

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yeah that's how I saw it. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything but I had too many years of that. Cakemaker's original post was brilliant and seeing someone else make it appear to be theirs just didn't sit well, it doesn't matter who did it.
It won't matter what I say. Your misinterpretation of my post, and your continued ignoring of the significance of esmb never being taken down by miscavige will simply continue.

You are so upset and frustrated with me, and your inability to make me shut up and leave esmb, that you have lost your way as an ex, and have forgotten how esmb formed in the first place.

I'm not making you have a childish tantrum about this.

You are.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It won't matter what I say. Your misinterpretation of my post, and your continued ignoring of the significance of esmb never being taken down by miscavige will simply continue.

You are so upset and frustrated with me, and your inability to make me shut up and leave esmb, that you have lost your way as an ex, and have forgotten how esmb formed in the first place.

I'm not making you have a childish tantrum about this.

You are.
Haha, what a terrific example of projection. :clap2:
I'm not playing. Over and out.