What's new

THE FAIR GAMING OF MARC HEADLEY

sparrow

Patron with Honors
The fair game of Marc Headley is one of the big reasons why I protest. There are others that I consider comrades in this fight but Marc's story stings extra.

I will never quit fighting this cult until Miscavige is in jail along with the other top 9 or so.

I will GLADLY become a pauper in the street with no friends (real friends) begging for food, stooped out in front of the last cult of Scientology until it's over.

Then I can die happy! :) Dying is cool....

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
VWD

Great work Marc!

What you fight you become if you lose. DM's army has lost against us and has joined our ranks. Tommy will too and very soon DM will be but a mere boogey man story to scare the kids with. He'll be immortalized as an idiot, just what he deserves.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Thank you Marc from Anons and Exes in New Zealand. I join the others in bowing to your bravery and commitment.

Carmel

Crusader
Do you hear that rumble? That is the CoS falling down. Do you hear that swoosh of air? That is all the members rushing for the exits. Do you hear those deafening cries? They are DM and his cronies in prison!

Yes, we can hear it. :) New sounds among a lot of attentive silence. It's good to be on this side of the fence, rather than down in the valley where that rumble would be getting awfully loud.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
A distant drum...

Yes, we can hear it. :) New sounds among a lot of attentive silence. It's good to be on this side of the fence, rather than down in the valley where that rumble would be getting awfully loud.

I can pretty well safely say that the northern hemi is about to experience scio tremors in the near future...or maybe it's just my stomach as dinner hour approaches! :confused2: :no: :yes: :thumbsup:

EP

Roberto

Patron
In the words of...

Kia kaha, Marc...stand strong.:thumbsup:

Sometimes events and words have a way of returning in new contexts....

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again.
When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums,
there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes.
Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade, is there a world you long to see?
Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marc,

Thanks for letting us know what is happening.

Although it must be very unpleasant for all those on the receiving end of the cult’s intimidation tactics, it is a good sign. For the main spokesperson of the CoS to be getting personally involved shows how worried and desperate they are now.

Well done and keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

BTW, it was reading your account of the musical chairs incident at Int that was one of the final straws for me deciding to leave Scientology.

Axiom142

Div6

Crusader
BFG is hereby acknowledged as an ESMB Kha Kahn......whatever support he needs is his for the asking.

VWD!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
PI

:goodjob: BFG
in your state are the private investigators regisited with the police?
have you checked about sending the PI photos into Crime & Misconduct Division unit??

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Marc, it is so great to read your words in this update. Thank you thank you for doing what you're doing. Anything you need from us, please let us know. Fight the good fight, you're a rock star!! :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Thank you for the update. I'm very glad you're doing what you're doing. It's appalling how much justification Davis et al are doing.

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Marc

I am quite amazed at your strength and your ability to stand tall. I find it particularily appalling that the "church" would stoop to the level of calling CPS!!!

Of course in usual footbullet fashion the idiots are using our tax dollars and government agencies to harrass someone that is brave enough to speak out against them.

I wonder who's stat gets affected when the COS is associated in the publics mind with tax dollar cheats and first amendment abusers?

Keep up the good fight man!!!!:clap: :clap:

FoTi

Crusader
LRH sure set a mean machine in action against the people of this planet. He has been one nasty influence over a lot of people.

Marc, thanks for being strong. I really admire what you are doing.

Wishing you the best.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Several fellow ex-Sea Org members are going to be filing complaints that they were not paid the minimum wages required by California law. Every single person that Tommy Davis is worried about filing a complaint has been contacted. Tommy Davis is contacting family members of these people and telling them that they will not be allowed to speak with any family member that is in any way connected to Marc Headley.

I was asked to post this WWP link to some of the hard evidence that exists so far regarding STAFF Members not being paid
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...-org-members-w-2-pay-statement-amounts-39100/

Mary McConnell

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

[..]So for all those out there who have been wondering if I have been fair gamed, I have. Big time. I could pretend that nothing has happened and tell you that. I feel it is my duty to tell you that Fair Game is still in effect and that it is alive and strong within the organization. A few months ago Jason Beghe and I started a website for people to come out and tell their stories. Doing so upped the pressure and I decided that maybe I was not willing for other people to be fair gamed on our account. Still, some people have said that they want their stories up on the site. I applaud you. You are brave. This organization will do whatever it takes to protect the millions they are making. Breaking up families and ruining lives is a small price to pay in comparison to what they stand to make perpetuating the lies and deceit. [..]

Until next time…
BFG

“You can’t change the world, but you can change the facts.
When you change the facts, you change points of view.
When you change points of view, you may change a vote.
And when change a vote, you may change the world.”

Martin L. Gore

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, Marc.

Readers, tell your story.
http://www.blownforgood.com/

Mary McConnell

Last edited:

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Right on! If you need any help in Denver, I'm friends with a lot of the anons here and I'm sure I could get you some boots on the ground. Let me know.

skydog

Patron Meritorious
David Miscaviage sucks

I just put the title in because I hear Davey reads anything with his name on it. Hang in there, Marc. The church of scientology is a lawyer's dream; unlimited resources and no ethics. May they all rot in hell.